Caledonian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

Janet fell into an almost instant deep sleep with Emma curled up against her, the younger woman's head resting on her breast. Emma slid her hand under the quilt and between her legs, her mound was pressed against Janet's thigh but it did not cause any obstruction as she slid two fingers between her lips with ease. She turned her head and gently took Janet's nipple between her lips. Sucking softly, she used practiced fingers on her clit, needing release herself before she could sleep. Pushing deeply at the spot just above the hood of her clit as she brought herself quickly and quietly to orgasm.

Goal reached, Emma curled herself around Janet and still sucking softly on Janet's nipple she fell asleep.

Janet was woken just over an hour later with a soft knock at the door.

"Glasgow, 20 minutes." The voice on the other side of the door called.

"Thank you." Janet called and she looked at the sleeping form curled around her. She kissed the top of Emma's head and ran her fingers softly over her shoulder, watching as Emma stirred.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said as Emma looked up at her. "We are almost there, it's time to get up." Emma stretched and nodded.

"Ooooh I need a wee," she said suddenly and clambered over Janet. She stood up straight and groaned holding her head, turning she disappeared into the toilet. As Janet waited she realised she too needed to pee quite badly and started to wriggle. Emma opened the door a few minutes later and watched Janet smiling. She stood to one side and let Janet pass her hearing moans of headaches as she disappeared. She groaned in agreement and turned to find clean underwear, putting it on before pulling her jeans and top back on. She stripped the bed and dropped the bedding onto the floor and was sitting cross legged on the bed brushing her hair when Janet re-appeared.

Janet followed Emma's example and put clean underwear on before donning her clothes of the previous night. She sat beside Emma and brushed her hair before she screwed it up and pinned it to her head. Both women then busied themselves packing their bags and got ready to get off the train. As they moved to leave the room, Emma turned and kissed Janet deeply one more time. Satisfied, she turned and opened the door, leading the way out.

The train pulled into Glasgow Central Station two minutes later and the two women alighted onto the platform and walked to the exit. As they walked Janet looked at Emma.

"Does my daughter know?" she asked simply.

"Why do you think we are best friends?" Emma laughed. "Oh Mrs Kinsella you are funny, of course she knows."

Emma's laughter could be heard as the two women walked onto Union Street and turned towards Argyle Street, the cold winter sun bright on their faces. Janet smiled and knew that this New Year could be the start of her life.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers