Calendar Shoot April MILF

Story Info
Paige Hopkins and friends have sex toy party.
10.7k words
4.56
62.9k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you.

*

I wanted the March shoot with Kristina and Kevin done at this time because I knew I needed some rest. When Jamie Colby and Kristin Dodd came into the picture all thoughts of rest were thrown out the window. I made a pledge to myself to take off a few days, maybe even a week and head back to Myrtle Beach for some well deserve R & R, without women, just kicking back and recharging my batteries.

Once back in Myrtle Beach my phone never stopped ringing. I got numerous calls from women from the Weather Channel and Fox News either wanting to have their calendar shoot moved up or those who were not planned for the calendars, now wanting to be a part of the project. It was going to be great for all of the charities and my sexual appetite, but if I kept on at this pace, I would never make it to December.

I held steadfast and rejected all offers for a nice relaxing week at the beach.

On Monday of the following week I began calling some of the women who left messages, the first call went to Paige Hopkins from Fox News. She told me about her fantasy and it really peaked my interest.

She was going to have six of her colleagues over at Kerin Chetry's home for a lingerie/sex toy party. After hearing all of the details I told her to get it set up for Wednesday and I would be in and get the cameras all set up.

She was having a bevy of gorgeous women over she said that a few of them were already into women, but one, possibly two were going to experience their first lesbian experience. Once the party was going great, Kerin's husband Chris Knowles and Julian Phillips would come in and join in the party. I was welcome to join in at that point if I wanted. I told her I probably would, but would wait and see if things warranted it.

She had a great cast set up, there was herself, Kerin Chetry (who was having her own shoot later in the year), Molly Henneberg, an angelic looking blonde, Megyn Kendall, a sexy looking minx, Gretchen Carlson, a larger looking blonde with great legs. Martha MacCallum, another great looking blonde with a sexy mouth, and last but not least Patti Ann Browne, a good looking brunette with very large breasts and the girl next door look.

I got to Kerin's townhouse in mid-town Manhattan about noon on Wednesday, Kerin and Paige were there and we talked about the rooms we were going to shoot in. The large living room is where the "Tupperware" type party would take place. We also set up cameras in two of the bedrooms, the master bedroom where a lot of the action would take place. Kerin had black satin sheets on the bed and a few large pillows on the bed, other then that it was stripped bare. She had a few chairs and a small sofa in the room for additional action spots if needed. The second bedroom was in the same condition, a little smaller, with white starched sheets on it. The area around the hot tub on the balcony was also need to be fitted with cameras.

We set up the cameras and went into the living room to discuss the evening's activities. I could tell both Paige and Kerin were hot for the fantasy to begin.

Paige spoke up first; "The party will start with me giving each of the ladies a sexy outfit to wear except for Kerin and me. Then we will move to oils, lotions and make-up. Once that is done we will bring out the sex toys and hopefully have some demonstrations. Once that is done we hope to have everyone's inhibitions gone and once we enjoy each other the men will come in and finish us off. What do you think?"

I could see the lust building in her gorgeous blue eyes. Both hers and Kerin's nipples were poking though the thin material of their blouses.

"Damn Paige, after that story line I know I am totally in for joining Chris and Julian at the end."

Kerin sat down on the other side of me; "You know Chris is already gone and if you would like, we can give you a preview."

I looked into her dark eyes and slowly slid my hand up and down her tapered thigh. "I'm not so sure we have enough time, do we Paige?"

Paige looked at her watch; "Not really the girls should begin arriving in about thirty minutes. We need to make sure all of the clothes and toys are in order."

Kerin looked disappointed but agreed. I sat back and watched the two of them ready the final set-ups.

Paige was dressed in a white blouse with a plunging neckline. I could tell she had no bra on underneath. Her dusty nipples poked though and left a dark outline on the blouse. Below she had on a salmon colored skirt that buttoned up the front and it was rather short showing off one of the greatest pair of long tapered muscled legs. I couldn't wait to lick up and down those sexy limbs. Her shoulder length light blonde hair rested on her shoulders and when she moved it sexily covered one eye; again I imagined running my hands through those golden locks as she swallowed my cock.

As for Kerin her dark brown locks framed her sexy face. Her full red lips and dark eyes were hypnotizing. She wore a satin silver colored blouse and she too had no bra on. Her enormous tits rolled from side to side as she moved about the room. Her large nipple and aureoles poked through the material and I had all kinds of lewd thoughts about my cock between them, if not now, maybe when she had her calendar shoot later in the year. Below she had on a very short black leather skirt that snapped along the side from hem to waist. It too showed off a great pair of tapered legs, not nearly as long as Paige's but just as sexy.

Just then the doorbell rang and in came Molly Henneberg and Patti Ann Brown. What a sight to see, Molly was even more gorgeous in person then on TV. Her golden blonde hair and crystal blue eyes were mesmerizing. Her hair also brushed her shoulders and ended a few inches down her back. She was wearing a pink jacket, white halter under it, showing a nice pair of tits. She had a flowing pink and white floral pattern skirt that ended a few inches above the knee. Like the other women she had a great pair of legs.

Looking at Patti, she was dressed in a simple black frock dress with a wide black belt at the waist. This made her huge tits show off prominently. They had to be at least double D or E's Her dark hair framed her face and her dark eyes sparkled when Paige reached in and gave her a simple kiss on her full red lips.

They had just sat down when the doorbell rang again. Kerin went to answer it as Paige got the others a drink to loosen them up. According to Paige, Patti would be the one to really work on and also Gretchen may be a problem, we would see.

At the door was Gretchen Carlson, she was the matron of the group, with high morals, but from what Kerin had heard, once she loosened up she was a wild woman. She was dressed in a work-type green blazer and a very tight and short white skirt. Her medium sized tits were visible in a lacy bra under the jacket. I guess it was meant to be worn with a blouse, but hopefully Gretchen was here to really go wild. Her legs were a little larger then the other women, but her full thighs showed promise when she sat down and the skirt slid up to mid thigh.

Paige offered her a drink which she swiftly downed and asked for another. At this rate she really would be wild by night's end.

The doorbell chimed again and in came the last two ladies, Martha MacCallum and Megyn Kendall. Two similar women, but also totally different. Martha did not resemble a Martha, she had platinum blonde hair that brushed the tops of her tits, she always had a smile on her face and those full red lips and dark blue eyes left nothing to the imagination when lying on her back. She always wore pearls and liked wearing black. Today was no exception, with her platinum hair dancing across the black pinstriped blazer her chest was hidden by the oversized coat. Her long tapered legs were gorgeous under her short matching skirt. Her tiny feet were encased in black high heeled shoes

Then there was Megyn she had caramel colored hair that brushed her shoulders and it flipped up at the ends and danced about her face as she moved from side to side. Her dark blue eyes and lavender lipsticked lips shown brightly as she greeted her other colleagues. She was dressed in a purple pullover blouse with a wide collar. It was tight and her B cup breasts were firm and high on her chest. She wore a tan flowing skirt that showed off her very petite figure. She was without a doubt the Barbie of the group in mannerism and stature.

Paige got the party started once everyone had a drink, some a second, Gretchen already her third.

"Okay ladies, first order of business is the fashion show. I have an outfit picked out for each of you. I need you to model it for us and then stay in them for the second segment of the party. Some of them may be a little revealing, but hey, we all have the same things, so we shouldn't be embarrassed by showing off, right?"

We got a few nods and Patti and Gretchen looked a little apprehensive.

"Who wants to go first?"

Megyn popped up: "I'm game, where do I go and what's my outfit."

Paige spoke up; "All of the outfits are in boxes in the second bedroom, names are on the boxes and there is room in the closet for the clothes you are wearing."

Megyn waved goodbye and hurried off to the bedroom. I watched as her sexy tiny ass exited the room.

The ladies made small talk and the drinks flowed when all of a sudden Megyn came back into the room. She was wearing a silk dress or maybe a dressing gown and it had two small strips of cloth covering her medium sized tits. It flowed around her hips and legs and ended at mid thigh. On her feet were marching red high heeled shoes. She did a pirouette in the center of the room and the skirt flew up around her hips showing a tiny thong red panties.

A few of the ladies, Paige, Kerin and Patti let out gasps when she did this, Paige and Kerin, because it looked so sexy and Patti because she was shocked. Her face turned red and she looked away.

Megyn sat next to Kerin and Kerin ran her hand over the material on her leg. It slid higher nearly to her hip and Kerin commented on how soft the material felt. She left her hand high on Megyn's thigh and continued to feel her inner thigh.

Megyn leaned back on the sofa and let Kerin play with her thigh.

Paige spoke up, "Okay who's next/"

The women looked around and Martha stood up; "I guess I'll go next. As she exited the room she unbuttoned her coat and before entering the bedroom had the coat off. She had one sexy back, couldn't wait to see her front.

Gretchen had a few more drinks and was now ready for nearly anything and we all knew our only stickler would be Patti. Paige gave her another drink, but she nursed it as Martha came out of the bedroom.

She was dressed in fuck me red high heeled shoes and a red vinyl skin tight dress. It was off the shoulders and was held up by Martha's tits. The skirt hugged her tight ass and full thighs and ended six inches above the knee. She turned around slowly for us to see and her nipples had to be very hard because they tented the material on the dress. When she sat down the skirt ended nearly around her hips. Under the dress was a black pair of vinyl panties. She crossed her legs and everyone saw the vinyl slip between her pussy lips. She beamed brightly and giggled.

"I feel so fucking sexy in this, I just have to buy it and show my husband."

Paige laughed; "We all love it to Martha and hope to see more. Okay who's next? Remember Kerin and I are not changing now seeing she's the hostess and I'm running the party."

Molly stood up slowly; "I guess I'll go next, I sure don't want to be last."

Damn did she ever look like an angel, I just couldn't imagine her fucking and sucking, but I guess the girl next door type could really pull the wool over people's eyes.

She walked timidly to the bedroom and was there rather long and we thought she may chicken out. Finally the door opened and out came Molly, she looked fabulous. She was dressed in a floor length white lace see through robe. Under the robe was another floor length satin dressing gown. The bodice was lacy and hugged her full ripe tits. The nipples poked through the lace and pointed upwards. The rest hugged her ass and legs like magic and the skirt had a slit in it from hem to nearly her hip.

She turned slowly and ran her hand along her side to her chest and squeezed her tit slowly she licked her lips and smiled; "I just love it Paige, you hit my tastes perfectly, I can't wait to show it off."

She sat next to Martha who watched as Molly continued to finger one nipple. Martha reached over and squeezed the other one and Molly's crystal blue eyes looked at Martha and she reached over and their lips met in a slow sensual kiss. Martha's tongue came out and licked Molly's lips and they parted.

The two of them looked at the rest of us and giggled and blushed and sat back looking at one another.

Patti's eyes were as wide as saucers as she stared at the two anchors she knew very well kissing each other.

The spell was broken when Paige stood up; "Okay you two, who's next either Gretchen or Patti?'

They both stood up at the same time and both said; "I'll go next."

Neither wanting to be last.

"Okay you two, go on together so neither of you will have to be last."

Gretchen took Patti by the hand and off they went to the bedroom.

They were in the bedroom for nearly twenty minutes. While they were in there Molly and Martha resumed their touchy, feely episodes. Paige and Kerin flanked Megyn and began warming her up. Kerin kissing her lightly on the neck as Paige bared one smallish tit and sucked on it slowly.

Finally the two came out of the bedroom. Both looked rather disheveled with Gretchen's hair a mess and Patti's hair sticking to her forehead with sweat covering her body. Both were dressed to kill and it looked they already had round one in the bedroom

Gretchen was in a white lace bustier that shoved her huge tits up and nearly out of her top. Her legs were encased in white lace stockings and she had white stiletto shoes on. Her pussy was bare and swollen, the lips were open and juice was leaking from them

Patti looked down not wanting to meet anyone's eyes. She was wearing a black baby doll nightie and matching panties, neither hid anything. Her huge tits swayed from side to side as she walked. Her huge nipples and aureoles were stiff and pushing against the material. Her brown bush under her panties was matted down with juices. Her lips were red and swollen as she sat down Paige looked over at Patti and asked what happened?

"Well we were nervous at first and I asked Gretchen to help me unzip my dress. She came up behind me and slowly unzipped my dress and she silently slipped her hands inside my dress and cupped my breasts. I tried to breakaway, but she turned my face to hers and planted her lips on mine. I tried to break free but she was too strong. She continued to paw at my breasts and my dress fell to the floor as she kept her mouth on mine. Strangely enough I started feeling a stirring in my vagina as her tongue invaded my mouth and I slowly started kissing her back. The next thing I knew I was on the bed and Gretchen had her tongue on my vagina and she was licking me. Soon I was moaning and loving what she was doing. She took off my bra and started squeezing my nipples. I never came that hard before after that we dressed and here we are."

The group applauded and Patti turned a deep shade of red; "I don't know what came over me. Watching Molly and Martha sort of turned me on and looking at Kerin in that sexy satin blouse just made me want to touch and play with them!"

Again she turned a bright shade of red.

"Kerin stood up and said, I assure you Patti, that before the night is over you can play with these all you want. One other thing you need to learn Patti, these are tits and this is a pussy, your mother had a vagina."

She cupped her large breasts and shook them at Patti.

Paige stood up; "Everyone ready for our second segment of the party?"

Everyone nodded; "Okay here is how it goes, I have a bunch of different lotions, oils and warming fluids. We are going to test them out on one another so we can really find out which one each and every one of us likes the best. We can them take them home and try on our husbands or each other ha, ha!"

Kerin will start seeing she didn't have a change of clothing.

I was sitting off to the side with a huge hard-on watching what was occurring in the living room. Kerin stood up and I still couldn't believe just how flawless her face was, she was absolutely gorgeous.

With a smile on her face she slowly unbuttoned her satin blouse, as I thought she was braless under the blouse. She tugged the blouse out of her skirt and let the blouse drop to her feet.

There were a couple gasps in the room as all the eyes were on her fantastic tits. Her aureoles were small, but a dark brown and her nipples were large and very thick and erect. She rolled them between her thumbs and forefingers and she bent down to pick up a small bottle of lotion. As she did this they hardly moved at all. With their huge size they were remarkably firm and stood high on her chest.

She opened the bottle of red liquid and squeezed it onto her tits and she worked the liquid into her skin. Her tits shined and I caught the scent of strawberries. Her face was flushed as she looked at the other woman.

"Anyone want to taste?"

Surprisingly Molly stood up and the white robe fell from her body. She walked over to Kerin and slowly lowering her face to her tits she slowly lapped at Kerin's nipples, first one and then the other one. She rolled one nipple into her mouth and sucked the huge nip into her mouth. She withdrew with a pop and smiling up at Kerin said; "Tastes yummy, put some on your belly."

Kerin did as Molly instructed and Molly's blonde head moved lower to her belly and lapped away at her belly button. She looked up at Kerin with those gorgeous translucent blue eyes and it made Kerin moan.

Molly stood up and moved back to the couch. One strap had slid off her shoulder and her perfectly formed tit popped out. She had wide rosy red aureoles and flat, broad nipples. She popped the tit back in and raised the strap onto her shoulder. Sitting back down next to Gretchen she turned to Gretchen, put her hand behind Gretchen's neck she slowly pulled her to her lips: "Want to taste?" Before Gretchen could answer Molly's lips covered hers and their tongues rolled over each other's lips.

Paige broke the spell; "Okay you two, break it up. Next I have some flavored lipsticks, who wants to try it out?"

Without waiting for an answer she moved over to Patti Ann and told her to purse her lips which she did. Paige slowly applied a large dose of the deep red lipstick to her lips. Moving away just a few inches she smiled; "Okay Patti lick your lips and tell me what flavor it is."

Patti licked her lips seductively and smiled; "It's raspberry!"

Megyn jumped up; "Raspberry? I love raspberry I want to taste", but she bypassed Paige who was going to apply some to her lips. Megyn plopped herself down next to Patti Ann and turning her face to hers lowered her mouth to hers and licked at Patti's lips. Around and around Megyn's tongue swirled around Patti's lips. She cupped the back of Patti's head combing her fingers through Patti's thick dark locks and slowly pressed her lips to Patti's. She worked her tongue into her mouth and Patti let out a moan and began kissing her back. Megyn slid one hand down and cupped one of Patti's large tits and thumbed her nipple. Again Patti moaned and kissed Megyn harder.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers