Calendar Shoot April MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

"Alright you two break it up": chimed in Paige.

Megyn had a pout on her lips and then smiled; "Paige, you're no fun!"

"There will be time for that later, we have a lot of things to demonstrate and I want to get to it. Next we have some massage oils; I have a mat here and some towels. Who wants to be the mannequin and who want to do the applying?"

Martha stood up; I'll apply the oils, who want the attention?"

No one volunteered so finally Paige stood up; "I guess if no one will do it the party planner will have to do it. Paige slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled it from her skirt, tossing it to Kerin she turned back to us. Even after two children her tits sat high upon her chest and even with her pale skin her nipples were very dark with hardly any areoles at all. She cupped her tits and squeezed making her dark nipples more erect and even darker. She reached down and slowly unbuttoned her skirt from hem to waist as it parted we could see she did not have any panties on. Tossing the skirt to Kerin she turned and we all could see her pouty pussy mound it was very pronounced and moisture was forming on the lips. Her ass was high, tight and very compact. As I said before her legs were extraordinary. Her calves were very shapely and her thighs were well muscled and very trim.

She slowly lay on her belly and handed Martha the massage oil.

Martha bent over her pouring some of the oil in her hands, but she had a hard time moving in the awfully tight vinyl dress.

Gretchen spoke up; "Maybe you should try doing that without that tight dress on, it would be easier to move around and you wouldn't want to get oil on it."

Martha replied; "You're right, but with all this oil on my hands I can't do it, will you help?"

Gretchen stood up, her large nipples nearly popping out of her bodice; with nervous fingers she tugged on the zipper on the back of Martha's dress. The material loosened but refused to part with Martha's fine body. Gretchen pulled at the vinyl and it slid to her waist, Martha's medium sized breasts popped out. They stood firm with a little sag. The nipples were very small, but the entire tops of her tits were like tiny knobs, like baby plums on her tits. Gretchen worked the dress off her hips and her panties came halfway down with the dress. Without thinking twice Gretchen pulled the panties off also and Martha stood there in red high heeled shoes and a smile. She had a tiny landing strip of light brown hair just above her slit, other then that her pussy was bare.

Martha knelt next to Paige and poured some of the oils in the small of her back. Paige pulled her hair off her back and moaned as Martha's hands began working the oils into her back muscles. She poured some of the oils into her palms and worked it up and down Paige's sexy legs. She parted her legs offering Martha her treasure, but she bypassed it pouring more into the small of her back she began working the oils into Paige's ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass and tiny moans were coming from her.

Martha slowly worked one finger into Paige's tight asshole and Paige groaned and arched her back to meet Martha's finger. As she worked one finger into her ass her other hand cupped Paige's pussy and her thumb slid back and forth across her slit. The thumb popped in and a groan came from Megyn, Kerin and Molly. Gretchen who was standing nearby holding Martha's dress dropped it to the floor and slowly rubbed her own pussy. Patti was sitting wide-eyed aimlessly playing with one of her nipples as I had my pants down around my ankles slowly stroking my big cock.

Paige's entire backside was shining in the light from the oils, she slowly turned over and looking into Martha's dark eyes said; "Now my front!"

Licking her parched lips Martha poured a puddle of oil in Paige's flat belly and worked the oil between her tits and across her shoulders getting some of the oils in her hair, by this time Paige no longer cared. She rolled her shoulders trying to make contact with her tits as she arched her hips. Bypassing her tits she moved to her belly and thighs, working the oils into her calves and feet she moved upwards towards her dripping pussy. She quickly slipped her hand through her cuntlips and up to her belly.

Paige let out a groan and tried to grip her hand with her thighs, but was too slow. Grabbing the oils she poured a good amount between Paige's tits and now began working the oils into her tits, but still avoiding her nipples. As Martha hovered over Paige she pulled Martha down to her and they kissed violently, both trying to get inside each other's mouth. Martha now squeezed on Paige's nipples and tweaked them between her thumbs and forefingers. Letting go she covered Paige with half the bottle of oil and laying on her rubbed her own body back and forth against her body. Both women moaned as they worked the oils into each other's bodies. Martha slipped one, then two fingers into Paige's pussy and arching her back she screamed out, "Oh fuck Martha I'm cumming, don't stop, yes, yes, just like that, I'm fucking cumming!!"

She went limp and Martha lifted her body off of Paige and smiled at the other and walked off to the bathroom to clean up.

Paige laid there and finally got up smiling; "Anyone want to buy any of these oils!"

They all laughed and stared at Paige's body as it glistened with the oils. It was incredibly sexy and erotic.

Martha came back into the room wearing one on Kerin's long terrycloth robes. Just as she was about to sit down Kerin stood up; "Hold it Martha, nothing that unsexy allowed at this party."

She tugged the belt open and slipped the robe off of Martha's shoulders.

"I just adore your knobby nipples!"

She bent down and sucked one into her mouth. Martha let out a groan and ran her fingers though Kerin's dark hair. She looked up at Martha with those dark sexy eyes; "You like?"

Martha just nodded and crushed Kerin's head to her tit. Kerin's large tits were crushed against Martha's belly as she sucked on her tit.

"Okay you two break it up'; Paige chimed in.

"What's the matter Paige, you the only one who can cum?"

All in good time Kerin, all in good time. Nest we have some edible panties. Who wants to try them on and who want to have a taste?"

Molly spoke up; "I'll try them on!"

Gretchen replied; "I'm sort of hungry, I'll try a taste."

Molly stood up and pulled her dressing gown to her hips as Paige had her step into the panties. Her pussy was framed in a small bush of blonde hair. Sitting on the couch and putting her butt on the end of the couch Gretchen slowly crawled up between her shapely thighs. She slowly lapped at the orange colored panties, raising her head she moaned; "Oranges, does it have all of the daily required vitamins?"

Everyone laughed as she resumed lapping away at the crotch of Molly's panties. Molly played with the tiny hairs on the back of Gretchen's neck as she moaned her approval to Gretchen. Gretchen started lapping faster as she stuck one finger into the edible panties and tore a hole in them. As she continued to make the hole bigger and bigger with her tongue and lips Molly gripped Gretchen's head and arched her back to meet her mouth.

Paige stood up her body still glistened from all of the body oils Martha had lovingly applied to her, she motioned to Megyn to come around to her side of the room. As she whispered something in Megyn's ear Megyn nodded, steeped back and then reached in and kissed Paige on the lips. As she did this Paige kissed her back and handed Megyn something, I couldn't see what it was.

As Gretchen munched away at Molly's swollen pussy Paige worked her way around to the back of Patti Ann's chair. Patti was staring at the scene before her and was unaware of Paige's presence. Paige swept the hair away from Patti's neck and began planting soft wet kisses on Patti's neck and ear. Patti was startled at first, but closed her eyes and gave into the sensations running through her body. Paige worked around to Patti's cheek and then her mouth covered Patti's.

Patti let out a soft moan and whispered, "God help me, but I can't control my emotions any longer, Paige kiss me like you really want me."

Paige slipped her tongue deep into Patti's mouth as the two of them kissed feverishly. Paige cupped Patti's enormous tits and pinched both nipples. Paige broke the kiss and pulled the baby doll nightie over Patti's head.

All of a sudden there was a buzzing and Megyn was between Patti's spread thighs. Patti nearly flew through the roof when Megyn placed the pocket rocket vibrator to her pussy and began working it up and down her dripping slit.

Paige seizing the opening dropped her mouth to one of Patti's stiff nipples and lapped and sucked on it.

Patti was moaning wildly now; "Oh shit, I can't believe I'm doing this, yes Paige suck on my titties, Megyn whatever you are doing down there please don't stop. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon, don't stop, don't stop, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumminggggg."

She fell back onto the chair and both women continued their assault on Patti. Megyn pulled the panties from Patti's dripping cunt and tossed them aside. She dropped to Patti's open thighs and began sucking on her clit as she continued to slip the vibrator in and out of Patti's flowing pussy.

Back across the room Gretchen's face was covered in orange bits of edible panties and lots of Molly's cunt juices seeing she had already came twice. Gretchen was now sucking on Molly's dripping pussy with no obstructions.

Kerin stood up and tore off her leather skirt, the snaps popping as she whipped it off. Now naked she reached into the box of goodies that Paige had and found a strap on dildo. The phallic had to be at least eight inches long, four inches in diameter and very black. She strapped it on and scooted up behind Gretchen who was still eating Molly. She rubbed the phallic up and down Gretchen's slit and she moaned and pushed back against Kerin.

Kerin slowly slipped the strap on deep into Gretchen's pussy.

Gretchen stopped licking Molly for a second to scream out; "Oh Kerin, I can't believe how fucking great that feels. I can't believe how long it's been since I was filled like this, fuck my pussy, make me cum!"

She dropped back down to eating Molly, Kerin unhooked Gretchen's tight bodice and tossed it across the room.

Molly played with Gretchen's swaying tits as Gretchen ate away at Molly.

Kerin picked up the pace of fucking Gretchen from behind and they were all moaning like crazy.

Patti was rolling her head from side to side as Megyn ate away at her and continued to fuck her dripping cunt with the vibrator.

Paige moved away from Patti and picked up a double headed dildo and wiggled her finger at Martha; "Come on girlfriend, let's go into the bedroom and have some fun."

Taking Paige by the hand Martha followed her naked friend into the bedroom.

I turned on the remote cameras in the bedroom and watched on the monitor.

Paige climbed up on the bed and pulled Martha to the satin sheets. Her gorgeous blonde hair fanned out across the black pillow beautifully. Paige paused over her and slowly lowered her mouth to hers. They kissed lovingly and then it started getting deeper and deeper. They broke the kiss and they were both breathing heavily.

Paige slowly worked her way down Martha's body, kissing her neck and shoulder she moved to Martha's gorgeous tits. She sucked Martha's small knobs into her mouth one at a time driving her crazy. She spent five minutes laving up her tits. She moved lover to her love triangle and dove right in and began eating away at Martha's cunt. Within seconds Martha was groaning and moaning. She stiffened and came in a long low scream and fell back to the bed.

Martha's cunt was dripping from her juices and Paige's saliva. Paige waited only a few seconds and slipped the one end of the long double dong into Martha's quaking cunt. She arched her back and groaned her approval. Paige wrapped her legs around Martha's and slipped upwards as the other end of the double dong entered her cunt. They both sat upright and hugged each other and kissed deeply. Their hips began working in unison rocking back and forth as the double dong slipped in and out of each other's cunt. They kept this up for over ten minutes slowly picking up the pace.

Back in the living room Patti was covered in sweat and her juices. She finally broke free from Megyn and reaching up tore the red cocktail dress from Megyn's body. She carried her to the mat and dosed her with half a bottle of massage oil and proceeded to work the oil into every inch of Megyn's body. She trapped Megyn's arms above her head and kissed her hard and then fed her large tits to Megyn's mouth. Sliding down she sucked the oily tits of Megyn's into her mouth and Megyn ran her oily hands through Patti's dark locks.

Taking a deep breath like taking a plunge, Patti dropped down to Megyn's cunt. Tore the panties aside and began munching on Megyn's full lipped cunt. It had two huge wing type lips and Patti sucked them into her mouth as her fingers dipped into Megyn's dripping pussy. Within moments Megyn was going off and Patti refused to relinquish her hold on her first cunt licking. She bought Megyn to three quick orgasms before getting enough strength to break Patti's hold on her pussy.

Across the room Molly was cumming for the six or seventh time and Gretchen fell to the floor as another orgasm wracked her body from the strap-on that Kerin had administered to her.

They all lay around breathing hard and slowly regained some composure to become aware of their surrounding.

Kerin laughed; 'Now that is what I call a demonstration party!"

They all laughed

Paige and Martha came out of the bedroom, the double dong dildo covered with their juices.

Paige sat down; "I'm taking orders!!"

Again they all laughed and all started talking at the same time, typical hen party.

Everyone was naked now, Gretchen still had her white stockings on and Kerin was still wearing the strap on when I finally spoke up; "Okay Paige, when are Chris and Julian arriving, I know I'm ready for some action and am as hot as a firecracker waiting to go off after watching all of you go at it. I believe Kerin, you are the only one here who hasn't cum yet. What do you say ladies, gang bang?"

Kerin shook her head and started to get up. We all jumped her before she could escape and Martha tore the strap on off of her.

"Hey Kerin, how about a little bit of your own medicine?"

I pulled her down to my lap. Her dark eyes sparkled as she looked at my cock. She licked her rosy red lips and sucked the head into mouth. Gretchen and Megyn sucked on her huge swaying tits. Paige dropped some of the oil down her ass cheeks and followed it with a finger, then two up her ass. Martha positioned herself behind Kerin and slowly slipped the large strap-on dildo up her pussy. All of her holes were filled now as she took my cock deep into her throat never leaving eye contact with me. This was just too much for me to take and I exploded deep down her throat. She sucked every ounce of my cum and licked away trying to get more.

Paige replaced her fingers in Kerin's ass with one end of the double dong and shoved the other end up her own cunt. She rode Kerin's ass as Martha fucked away at her pussy.

Martha was hitting the right spot on the other end also as she started cumming just about the same time Kerin let go a load for juices from her pussy.

Paige collapsed onto Kerin's ass as she came. What a sight, cum dripping down Martha's thighs as fluids dripped down the double dong from Paige and at the same time seeing it ooze from Kerin's tight cunt.

Just about then the door popped open and in came Chris and Julian.

"Is the party ready to begin?"

The ladies and I let out a groan and fell back and started laughing.

Paige pulled the dong from her cunt; "Chris, you and Julian go into the bedroom and get ready, give us about ten or fifteen minutes to clean up and recuperate and we will be ready, okay?"

The only thing the two of them could do was nod their head and smile, and off to the bedroom they went.

I turned to the ladies and said; "I'm heading to the hot tub to soak and recuperate any takers?"

Patti Ann jumped at the chance; "I would love to, I'm not into cheating on my husband and the hot tub may be a place to avoid that."

I looked at her sexy legs, brown bush and huge tits and thought to myself; "If you think you're safe in the hot tub with me, you have another thing coming." I smiled at her and taking her by the hand led her out on the patio and into the hot tub.

"Hey do you mind if I join you, me too?"

Turning, Martha MacCallum and Molly Henneberg were heading our way. Molly spoke up; "After all of that I could use some soaking to loosen up."

Martha added; "I'm like Patti Ann, I didn't plan on cheating on my husband, female sex is okay, but fucking another guy, well I didn't plan on that, if it happens, well then it happens, but the others are now planning and I think that's wrong."

Molly and Martha climbed up into the tub and what a sight to see, two gorgeous asses and those pussies staring me in the face as they settled in the hot water.

Martha. From somewhere had a hair tie and pulled her hair up and off her neck. Patti and Molly's hair danced around their shoulders and the ends were getting wet from the bubbling water.

I was getting hard already just looking at the three of them and I quickly got in to hide my excitement.

The four of us just lounged around making small talk and had a great time relaxing.

Patti Ann spoke up; "John, tell us about the calendars, how did it all start?"

"Well Patti, it was the brain storm of Robin Meade from Headline news and one of your colleagues, Juliet Huddy. I'm surprised she isn't here today. All of the news stations gave their approval, which was a shock to me and all of the anchors get to act out one or more of their fantasies and also make money for their charities."

"If you are making videos, where are the cameramen, and if it's a calendar, where are the still shots?"

"After the first few shoots a few of the women were a little self conscious about the cameramen, one even joined in, which was hot, but I digress. So I got with a cameraman friend of mine and we set up motion activated camera and twenty to thirty remote cameras with zoom lens and all connected to a monitor. Like in the last shoot with Kristina Abernathy, we had six cameras at the restaurant, some overhead and some under the table. All were recording and a lot of editing is involved. As for the camera shots, we take the best shot from video and blow it up for the camera. The fantasy anchor and I get together and finalize the finished product."

"Sound like a lot of work."

"Yes it is, I thought it was only going to be fun and games, which a lot of it is, but I'll tell you, we are only halfway through the April shoot and I'm worn out, sexually and professionally. That's one reason I'm here in the hot tub and not in the bedroom screwing those gorgeous women. As for the three of you, you are also very gorgeous and if any of you want some action just ask. If you look over your shoulder and overhead there are cameras here too."

Martha looked over at Molly, sliding to her; "Maybe I'll have a little taste of Molly."

She bent down and covered Molly's mouth with hers. I could see their tongues working against one another's and Molly moved her hand up to cup Martha's tit. And so it begins again....

Back it the townhouse the other four are in the bathroom cleaning up for their encounters with Chris (Kerin's husband) and Julian (Kerin's co-anchor on Fox and Friends Weekend).

Kerin decided to forego any clothes seeing it was her home, she just fixed her make-up and brushed her hair, the other three decided to put their original clothes back on, Gretchen without her panties and bra, same with Paige. As for Megyn, seeing her demonstration gown was torn of her earlier she also decide to put her street clothes back on, also without underwear.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers