Calendar Shoot April MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

The four of them went into the bedroom and on the bed were two naked men. Chris being a rather large man had a cock to die for, it was about five inches in diameter and about ten or eleven inches long it was standing straight up as he slowly stroked it.

Paige licked her lips; "God Kerin, now I know why you always have a smile on your face. How the fuck do you that that monster in your cunt?"

Kerin chuckled; "Very gingerly Paige, I'll tell you what though, once you get accustomed to it, you'll love it, right honey?"

Chris nodded and took Paige's hand and pulled her slowly to the bed.

Kerin walked around to the other side and bent down and gave Julian a deep kiss and reaching down stroked his also very large black man stick. It was a little smaller in diameter then Chris' but just as long, the veins on the side were very interesting to Kerin and she knew it would feel great in her cunt. She just hoped this encounter would not jeopardize their working relationship.

She broke the kiss and pulled at Julian; "Let's go into the other bedroom, I would rather not watch Chris fuck and there really isn't enough room in the bed for six of us. Who wants to join Julian and me in the other room?"

Gretchen spoke up; I'll stay here with Paige and Chris."

Megyn giggled; "I guess that leaves me to join Julian and you Kerin, let's go."

Kerin grabbed Julian by the cock and led him out of the bedroom as she left she turned to see Paige already on the bed and six inches of her husband's cock down her throat.

Chris ran his hands through Paige's blonde hair and moaned. Turning to Gretchen who was standing there watching he said; "Gretchen Carlson, I can't believe I'm going to fuck you. Every day I see you and Paige and I dream of fucking you doggy, slapping that gorgeous ass of yours as I plow into your cunt."

Looking down at Paige with her dark blue eyes meeting his eyes' As for you Paige: "I've always imagined you either on your back with those gorgeous firm legs wrapped around my waist as I fuck that luscious cunt of yours of with you riding me as I play with your ass and tits."

She popped off of his cock smiling; "We have all night Chris, we can try both ways and I have a few I'd like to try myself."

Chris turned to Gretchen; "Enough with the clothes, get those off so I can see what I'm going to eat and fuck."

She smiled and slowly unbuttoned her green blazer and dropped it to the floor. She was naked under it and she squeezed her tits and her nipples got instantly hard. Reaching behind her the sound of a zipper filled the air as her skirt fell to the floor. She stood there in heels and kicked them off and climbed up onto the bed.

"Paige let me at that cock while you undress for Chris."

Without a word said she spun around and dropped down onto his cock. With her pussy over his face he grabbed her luscious ass and pulled her waiting pussy down to his mouth. Moaning filled the air as Gretchen deep throated Chris and he stuck his tongue deep into the folds of her pussy.

Paige slipped out of her blouse and dropped her skirt, naked she now joined Gretchen as she licked his balls while Gretchen continued to deep throat Chris.

He pulled away from her cunt and groaned out; "You better stop now or you'll have a mouth full of cum really soon."

Gretchen, excited by the prospect of feasting on Chris's cum sucked harder and faster.

Chris arched his back and let out a growl and started pumping his cum down her throat.

Seeing this Paige pulled his cock from Gretchen's mouth and a spurt hit her right on the lips, and another.

Gretchen took it back and finished the job.

Paige and Gretchen kissed swapping Chris' cum back and forth.

Gretchen let out a long deep moan as Chris sucked her clit in-between his lips and sent her over the top.

She rolled off of him and the three of them laid there laughing at the cum dripping from all of their faces.

In the other bedroom Kerin and Julian were already naked. Julian stood alongside the bed with Kerin on her knees sucking on Julian's big black cock. He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth like he would a cunt. Sounds of her sucking and her gagging as he went deeper and deeper were echoed through the room. Saliva was dripping down her chin as she sucked away at his cock.

Julian looked at Megyn; "Get those clothes off Megyn; I've always had a thing for you."

She smiled, "You do it Julian!"

She stepped closed and he kissed her hard and she kissed him back. He pulled away and yanked the pullover up and over her head. She was now naked from the waist up. He pulled her to him and popped one plump tit into his mouth. She arched her back as he ran his hand up and down her sleek tapered back. Grabbing her ass he found the zipper on the back and yanked it down. It fluttered to the floor and she kicked it away. Now naked he kissed her again and pushed her down to her knees to join Kerin who was still sucking his cock.

"Have a taste of some black cock Megyn!"

She looked at up him with those dark blue eyes and smiled. Her lavender lipsticked lips opened wide and closed on his cock that Kerin was feeding her.

She slurped away and turned into a wild woman, moaning and sucking his cock; "Oh fuck, I don't know what's come over me. I can't get enough of this black cock."

She bobbed her head up and down violently and sucked so hard Julian moaned loudly. Her cheeks were concaved as she sucked harder and harder. He dug his fingers in her caramel colored hair and yanked her off his cock. It made a popping sound as he came out of her.

Grabbing her by the arms he lifted her to the bed and positioning her on her hands and knees he ran his cock back and forth against her swollen pussy lips. Lurching forward he drove deep into her quaking pussy. She fell forward onto the bed and he followed driving deeper into her wet tight cunt.

She was moaning; "Oh fuck me Julian, fuck me with that big black cock of yours. Cum in my pussy and make me pregnant. I want and need it so fucking badly, yes, yes, that's it. I can feel you getting larger, drop your seed in my cunt and make me a baby, fuck yes I'm cumminngggg. Fuck me harder, I'm almost there, yes, yes, here I cummmmmm."

All of a sudden she went limp as Julian continued plummeting away at her dripping pussy. Just as he was about to cum he pulled out and shot all over her back. His load landed on her back and in her hair. Kerin slid up onto the bed and licked the cum from her back and covered his stick with her full red lips and drained the remaining cum from his cock.

He rolled over onto his back as Megyn lay limp on the bed.

Kerin curled up next to him and played with his still jerking cock.

"What was that about a baby? It really freaked me out. I pulled out even though I can't have any more children seeing I had a vasectomy a few years ago."

Kerin kissed him on the cheek; "I've heard that she and her husband have been having trouble conceiving, so I guess she was just trying anyway she could."

"Yes I can see that, but a bi-racial baby is no way to remedy that."

"I agree!"

Back in the hot tub Molly licked away at Martha's knob like nipples and laved up the entire tip. Martha ran her wet fingers through Molly's golden locks which were now getting darker as it got wet.

Martha's hand was sliding up and down Molly's sleek thighs and she parted her legs to give Martha greater access to her swollen pussy.

I slid over to Patti and delicately ran my fingertips up and down one thigh from knee to just short of her pussy.

Her eyes were focused on the two across from us. Her huge tits were just floating on the top of the water, but I kept away from them, at least for now, not wanting to scare her off.

She let out a gasp when my fingers scraped along her inner thigh and she slowly opened her legs wider. God, she had great legs, I could play with them forever.

She let out a moan as Martha climbed halfway out of the tub and lowered her dripping cunt to Molly's face. Molly's tongue slipped out and slipped between the tight lipped pussy above her.

I wrapped one arm around Patti and pulled her to me and one large tit crushed against my rib cage.

I still played with her thigh and now was tickling the tiny hairs surrounding her pussy. My fingertips slid up and down the folds of her cunt making sure to stay clear of her clit.

Her hips were involuntarily moving back and forth trying to make harder contact with my fingers.

I grabbed her hand and placed it over my stiff cock. She jerked away and once again I placed it on my cock. Slowly she closed her hand around my cock and began sliding her hand up and down my cock.

She was now breathing through her mouth as she watched Molly dip two fingers into Martha's cunt and watch as Martha dug her fingers into Molly's now drenched locks.

Patti slid lower in the tub and her brown hair was now floating on the water's surface. She stroked my cock faster now as I slipped a finger into cunt up to the second knuckle. I turned her to face me and she took the imitative and covered my lips with hers. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and licked around and around. I caught her tongue with my lips and we played back and forth.

On the other side of the tub Martha let out a long high pitched squeal and yelled out, "Oh Molly your tongue is fucking unbelievable, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop!"

With that she fell back and created a huge splash. Martha went under the water and came up shaking from her orgasm and she was laughing uncontrollably.

The splash totally drenched both Patti and me.

Patti looked at me and smiled, "What the fuck?" And she slipped under the water. When she came up she pushed her wet locks away from her face and kissed me once again.

I played with her huge tits as we kissed and she continued to stroke my cock.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear; "I want to suck your cock!"

Quickly she took a deep breath and slipped under the water. Her velvet like lips wrapped around my cock and her hot tongue rolled around my shaft. She surfaced and her wet eyelashes blinked and she smiled up at me. I thought I was going to cum right then and there what a gorgeous sight, her wet brown locks plastered to her head, tiny droplets of water dripping from her face and chin. Her red swollen lips smiling at me as she prepared to dive under the water again.

Under she went and this time she nearly swallowed my entire cock. She raked her tongue around and around and she popped out of the water coughing.

I held her tight and cupped her large tits.

Molly and Martha were caressing each other on the other side of the tub as they watched us. All of a sudden Molly said something and Martha nodded. They scooted across the tub and came up behind Patti. They both grabbed one of Patti's legs and lifting her up placed her right above my erect cock. Martha wrapped her tiny fingers around my cock and positioned it at the opening of Patti's pussy. The two ladies slowly lowered Patti down onto my cock.

Patti let out a long groan as she sank down to the base of my cock. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started riding my cock. She clamped her lips to mine and rode me like I've never been ridden before. Water was slashing everywhere as she picked up the pace. She broke our kiss and whipped her hair from side to side as she yelled out obscenities.

"Yes, yes John, fuck that pussy, oh I need to be fucked so bad, play with my tits please yes just like that, suck my nipples while I fuck that big cock of yours. Drive it deep in my cunt, make me taste it/ Oh yes Molly play with my ass, stick your finger in my asshole, make me cum, I need to cum so fucking bad."

We fucked for over fifteen minutes. Molly and Martha sucked on her tits while I fucked away at her tight pussy. I had three fingers up her ass and then I pulled her off of me. I bent her over the tub and slid my cock up her ass. She let out a growl and pushed back against my invading cock.

Martha slid lower and played with

Patti's clit while I fucked her ass. Molly scooted up onto the tub's edge and positioned her pussy just above Patti's mouth. She took the hint and began eating away at Molly's dripping cunt

Martha dove under the water and licked briefly at Patti's cunt as I fucked away at her ass.

Molly nearly fell onto her back when she lost her balance and she grabbed Patti's head to steady herself. She was getting nearer and nearer to cumming as Patti licked away at her cunt. She stiffened when Patti slipped two fingers into her cunt and sound her G stop. She screamed out and bathed Patti's face with her cum.

Molly slid sideways off the edge of the tub and slid under the water and came up with a wide smile on her face. She sat back and watched as Patti and I neared our orgasms.

I pulled out of her asshole with a pop and quickly drove back into her cunt. I lifted her up and spun around as I sat in one of the bucket seats. Cupping her huge tits I had her ride my cock, her wet hair flying all over the place as she rode me faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm near, I'm going to cum, please John, cum with me, please now, I'm cumming, shoot your load in my cunt!"

I squeezed her huge tits and drove upwards and let go my cum in her pussy.

She shook and started cumming too.

I held her hard against my thighs as I felt her shaking and I continued to empty my balls deep in her pussy.

Slowly the orgasm subsided and she slid off of me and kissed me tenderly. "I need to get out of the tub and get some rest or I may fall asleep and drown."

We all laughed and on shaky legs got out and dried off and collapsed on the living room sofa.

Back in the bedroom with Chris, Gretchen and Paige, Gretchen was on her knees eating away at Paige's dripping pussy. Paige had her strong thighs wrapped around Gretchen's head as Chris was behind Gretchen slowly plowing into her tight cunt. He slapped her ass and she moaned into Paige's pussy. He took his time slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. Chris was a very visual person and loved watching Gretchen's reactions to him fucking her doggy. Her tits swayed from side to side as he pumped into her pussy. He wanted to make sure she came and came hard, but what he really wanted was to fuck the living shit out of Paige and nothing was going to stop him. Whenever he felt the cum boiling in his balls he would slow down or even pull out. Gretchen would moan in protest, but he didn't care.

Chris wrapped his hand under the two of them and started rubbing her clit. He wanted to get her off and turn all of his attention to Paige who was at the time getting warmed up by Gretchen's talented tongue.

He picked up the pace fucking Gretchen harder and harder as he rubbed her clit. He could feel her tightening around him and he thought of weird things so he wouldn't cum. Chris slipped one, then two fingers up Gretchen's asshole and this put her into overdrive.

She started moaning louder and louder as her cunt muscles started to tighten. She was trying to milk him dry, but he prevailed. He drove deep into her as his balls slapped her pussy. She screamed into Paige's pussy and creamed all over Chris' cock. He pulled out of her and she rolled over and laid there panting sweat and Paige's juices dripping from her face.

With one swift move Chris slipped between Paige's thighs and drove into her very tight cunt. She wrapped her gorgeous legs around Chris' back as she met each of his thrusts with one of her own.

She could not believe how he filled her as he drove again and again into her pussy.

He slowed the pace and brushed the platinum locks from her face. Her hair against the black satin pillow drove him insane. He looked deep into her eyes and full red lips and slowly lowered his mouth to hers.

She wrapped her arms around is neck and crushed his broad chest against her stiff nippled tits. They were burning a hole in his chest as he continued to kiss her.

E drove faster and faster into her pussy and knew he couldn't last much longer. The only consolation was that he knew he had all night to fuck this gorgeous creature and he was thinking about how he would take her next.

He rose up on his elbows and drove deeper and faster into her. Her legs dropped from his back as she urged him on.

She let out a scream. "Oh mother fucker I'm cummingggg, I'm cumming and I don't want to stop. Cum with me Chris, come in me now!!"

He looked down at this vision of sexuality and unloaded his balls deep into her cunt. He felt like his entire insides were sucked into her cunt.

He bent down and kissed her lovingly as he felt his cum seeping from her cunt.

Chris rolled off of Paige and Gretchen dropped to his cock to clean off both of their juices.

Paige smiled weakly and thought to herself, one helleva fantasy, try and top that CNN anchors, she chuckled

The party lasted way into the next morning and many of them called in sick, Fox News was not happy, but all would be forgiven when they saw the calendar and videos.

All I could think of was another April shoot and eight more months, heaven help me!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers