Calendar Shoot August MILF

Story Info
Linda Stouffer as Door to Door Cosmetic saleslady.
6.7k words
4.62
39k
4
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you

I called Linda Stouffer on Friday to set up her long awaited fantasy shoot and it was a very interesting one. She wanted to play a door to door cosmetic saleslady. She would come to our home where Sarah Libby from the Weather channel and catch us having sex on the living room couch. Well rather then tell you her fantasy, here is how it went. By the way if you want to catch Sarah Libby she fills in on weekends on the weather channel and Linda Stouffer is the anchor on Headline News weekdays from two PM till six PM.

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was watching a boring baseball game. It was hot and I was only wearing a tank top and sweat shorts. I was playing with my cock watching a commercial for whipping cream and I imagined my new bride of two months, Sarah Libby spreading the whipping cream all over her body and I was licking it off. Just then Sarah came home; she had just filled in the noon broadcast when Cheryl Lemke called off sick.

Sarah flopped down on the couch next to me and watched intently as I continued to stroke my cock through my short.

"What brought that on John?"

"Well Sarah I was watching a commercial about whipping cream and I started fantasizing about spreading that cream all over your gorgeous body and slowly licking it off. Then you covered my cock with that same cream and sucked it off.

I saw the lust in her bright blue eyes and she licked her full lips; "I'll be back in a minute, don't go anywhere."

She got up and walked towards the kitchen, boy what a body on her I thought. She was a large woman, but in no way fat, just big boned and everything in the right places, just larger. She stood nearly six foot, at five foot nine in her bare feet, six feet with heels on. Her ass was large, but without an inch of fat, wide full hips and an ample waist which led to breast the size of small melons, about a forty double E. She had an angelic face, except when in the furrows of passion when she turned into a wanton slut. Her long light blonde hair was now up, but when down brushed the tops of her huge tits. Those tits were capped off with large nipples and even larger aureoles that when stimulated puckered up and were nearly too large to fit into my mouth, what a great dilemma to have.

Sarah reentered the room and stood before me with her hands behind her back. She was wearing her work clothes, a short black skirt that ended at mid-thigh, a red blazer and a white halter under the blazer. Her legs were bare and her feet were covered in a pair of black high heeled shoes.

I lazily stroked my cock through my shorts as I took in her beauty. From behind her back she produced a can of Redi-Whip and shaking it squirted a gob of it on one of her long red nailed fingers. Seductively she raised the finger to her lips and stuck out her pink tongue and slowly licked it off. She looked up at me through heavy lidded eyes and sucked her finger into her mouth. Her tongue worked around her digit and licked it clean.

I now pulled my shorts down and openly stroked my eight inch stiff cock. Sarah's eyes were smoking as she approached the couch and placing her right knee in the cushion next to me bent down and pressed the can of whipping cream against the bottom of my shaft. Pushing on the nozzle the cream shot out and covered my shaft. She slid it up and covered the head and began dripping. She dropped the can and lowered her mouth to the root of my cock and slid her long tongue upward catching a lot of the cream in her mouth. She sucked it in and dropped down on the head of my shaft and sucked the cream up and began pumping her hand up and down. Her hand was covered in the cream as she increased her speed. Raising her hand to her lips she licked the cream from her palm. She bent down and covered my mouth with hers and she fed me some of the cream. My cock was rock hard now,

She pulled at her skirt and raised it to her waist. She pulled her skimpy panties to one side as she straddled my body. She lowered her dripping pussy to my stiff cock and I slid in easily. I ripped her jacket off and kissed her neck and bare shoulder. She groaned as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I was buried balls deep in her hot wet cunt. The lust in her eyes was incredible as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Just then the doorbell rang; "Ding Dong, Avon calling!"

I groaned as Sarah went to lift off of my cock; "Oh fuck John, I forget, that's why I'm home early today. I have an appointment with the local Avon rep."

"You are not leaving me like this Sarah, COME IN!" I yelled, and the door opened.

Sarah smiled at the rep and said; "Hi Linda, you sort of caught us in a compromising position and John, wouldn't let me stop, even though I didn't want to stop anyways. Oh yeah John, just like that, fuck me deeper."

Sarah threw her head back and moaned.

Linda the Avon rep came around the back of the couch and sat in a chair across from us. I looked into her gorgeous green eyes that sparkled with a sexy glint and smiled back.

"Nice to meet you, I'm John, Sarah's husband and you are?"

She had her mouth open as she was breathing heavier then when she entered the room. She slowly ran her tongue along her lips that were covered in a deep red lip gloss that shined brightly. She tore her eyes from my cock as it slid in and out of Sarah's pussy from behind.

She spoke in a very sexy deep voice, "Oh I'm Linda, Linda Stouffer"

She stood and extended her hand to shake mine. I took my off of Sarah's bare ass and when our hands met I pulled her over Sarah and kissed her open mouth. I took her by surprise and she just stood there pressed against the back of Sarah. When the kiss ended she didn't pull away she turned her head to Sarah and Sarah kissed her full on the lips.

A small moan came from Linda's throat as she stood up looking at the two of us. She was blushing, her entire face and neck was red. She had very thick light blonde hair that was layered and fell just below her shoulders. It looked very sexy on her. There was a spark in those emerald green eyes and I could tell she was one shove away from joining us.

She slowly moved back to the chair and sat down crossing her black stocking legs, showing halfway up her thighs. She was wearing a dark blue velour skirt suit and a royal blue tailored shirt under the jacket. Her tits rose and fell from her heavy breathing. She uncrossed and crossed her legs again. The skirt rode up higher and I smiled. I could see bare skin above the stocking tops as I fucked away at Sarah's dripping pussy.

"Nice, very nice!"

She followed my gaze and tugged at her skirt.

"Don't cover up, they are very nice legs."

She smiled and said; "Thank you!"

She still tugged at the skirt.

Sarah picked up the pace and the room was filled with the sound of her skin slapping against my thighs. She tossed her head from side to side and her gorgeous blonde hair began to fall from its French Twist. I pulled at the remaining pins and her long blonde hair cascaded halfway down her back.

"Oh fuck me harder John, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, fuck my cunt! OH my god I'm cummmmmingggggg!!!"

She fell against me, my cock still stiff as can be buried deep in her dripping cunt.

She slowly swung off of me and my cock stood straight up and mean covered in Sarah's juices and it bobbed back and forth.

I looked over at Linda; "Want to try some?"

She tore her eyes from my cock and looked at Sarah and then at me, she shook her head; "No, no I couldn't!"

Sarah stood and approached Linda, still in her halter top, her large nipples poking through the material. Her black skirt around her waist and her panties shoved to one side. Standing in front of Linda she lowered her skirt and unzipping it shoved both the skirt and panties off her hips. Reaching out her hand to Linda, Linda slowly took it and Sarah brought Linda to her feet. Encircling her petite frame in her large one she pulled her to her and Linda let out a small groan.

Sarah placed her index finger on Linda's chin and she looked up at the larger woman through pleading eyes.

Sarah slowly lowered her lips to Linda's and a tiny groan came from deep in Linda's throat. She wrapped her arms around Sarah and kissed her back with more passion as the two of them fought with each other's tongue.

Breaking the kiss Sarah led her over to the couch where I was stroking my cum covered cock. Sarah had Linda sit down next to me and placing her hand on the back of Linda's head directed it to my cock.

Linda shook her head; I can't I'm happily married, I just couldn't."

I continued stroking my cock with one hand as my other hand slowly slid up her slender bare thigh.

She jumped but didn't remove my hand.

Sarah persisted on pushing her towards my cock as she sat next to Linda and unbuttoning her jacket slid it from her shoulders.

Linda's full firm tits rose and fell under her tight tailored men's shirt.

Sarah cleared away one side of Linda's neck as she nibbled on her neck and ear. Reaching around her cupped Linda's right tit in her hand and thumbed the nipple through her blouse.

Sarah whispered something in Linda's ear and Linda nodded. Once again Sarah placed her hand on the back of Lind's head and this time Linda slowly lowered her head to my lap. Resting her head on my lower belly she blew her hot breath on my cock. It was my turn to groan as I wound my fingers in her thick blonde locks.

She stuck out her tongue and slowly wrapped it around and around the head of my cock. She did this a dozen times or more, her saliva was strung from the tip of her tongue to the head of my cock, what an erotic sight. She sucked the stream back into her mouth and lowered her head down on my cock. Lower and lower she went until her nose brushed my belly. She had my entire eight inches buried down her throat. Her tongue flicked around the shaft as her lips moved back and forth around the root of my cock. She lifted off quickly and it made a popping sound as she knelt there gasping for air. Her eyes were tearing up and she smiled wickedly at me as she licked the underside of my cock like an ice cream cone. She rubbed the shaft back and forth across her glossy red lips and sucked her saliva from the shaft. Letting out a loud groan she dropped back down on the shaft and began bobbing up and down. Her blonde hair danced around her head as she sucked at such a pace that all I could see was a blur.

I grabbed her by the hair and tried to slow her down; "Linda you're going to make me cum if you don't slow down."

She came off my cock and licking her lips said; "That was my intention, I haven't tasted cum in such a long time. My husband isn't into oral and after feeling your cock down my throat reminded me of my wild college days. If you cum in my mouth and all over my face I promise to let you fuck me anyway you and Sarah would like, I'm yours for the rest of the day and night."

She pursed her lips and drew my cock back into her mouth like a vacuum. She had one of the most active tongues I have ever felt on my cock. She was making erotic slurping and sucking sounds as she started gagging as I fucked her mouth and throat. She looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes and I lost it.

I arched my back and yelled out; "Here it comes you sucking bitch, take my cum!" I groaned as Linda took my entire first shot deep in her mouth. It nearly tore the top of her head off. She swallowed quickly as the second shot came out; part seeped out the corner of her mouth. Her eyes started to water as she came off my cock and the next shot hit her lips and cheek, next her forehead and into her disheveled hair. As my orgasm subsided she ran my cock back and forth across her face she looked up at me and I saw the look of pure animal lust looking up at me. I had turned this woman who was looking to sell some cosmetics into a sexual animal who was looking to fuck my brains out. I smiled and thought to myself; "I can live with that!"

I looked over at Sarah, she had taken her halter top off and was sucking on one large nipple as her other hand was buried in her cunt; three or four fingers were sliding in and out of her cunt.

I looked back at Linda who was still fully dressed, cum dripping down her chin. She swabbed up a large gob of cum and licked it from her fingers.

I motioned to Sarah; "Linda I think Sarah could use a hand over there, in your case maybe a tongue and a few fingers. I'll watch while I recuperate from the best blow job I ever had."

She smiled and in her deep voice said; "Thank you, that has to be one of the largest loads I ever had shot on me. You rest and get ready to fuck me later maybe watching me eat your sexy wife will speed up your recovery.

She kissed my cock and it jumped, already coming back to life. On her knees still fully clothed she crawled over to Sarah. Sarah's eyes never left her as Linda began kissing her inner thigh, slowly moving upwards toward her gaping pussy. Juices were flowing freely from Sarah's cunt as Linda spread her cuntlips with her thumbs. Sarah let out a loud groan and dug her fingers in Linda's blonde locks. Pulling her head down she forced Linda's mouth against her dripping snatch. Linda worked her lizard like tongue up and down Sarah's dripping hole. Stabbing deep in and out Sarah arched her back as her impending orgasm came quickly. Linda continued her assault on the pussy before her. She found Sarah's large clit and sucked it between her lips. I thought Sarah was going to pass out as her eyes rolled back in her head and humped Linda's face like a cock.

Sarah clutched at Linda's back pulling the tailored shirt from her back. Linda broke her hold on Sarah's pussy as Sarah yanked the shirt over Linda's head. Linda tossed it aside and dove right back down to Sarah's sopping pussy.

Linda looked back at me, her face covered in Sarah's thick white and clear cum, licking her lips she said in an exhausted voice; "Open my bag over there and hand me the large dildo and beads. I don't think I'll need any lubrication seeing how wet this whore is."

Sarah moaned when she heard Linda call her a whore. She fell back and waited for Linda to continue.

I handed Linda the huge black dildo and a string of beads.

Sarah's eyes went wide when Linda drove the huge black dildo up her gaping hole. This triggered another orgasm from Sarah who was now lying flat on the sofa moaning constantly as Linda continued her assault on my young bride. A loud gasp came from Sarah as Linda began feeding the beads one by one up Sarah's anal passage. She wiggled her butt and groaned as another and another was stuffed into her asshole. Linda continued fucking Sarah with the huge black dildo as Sarah rolled her sweat covered body from side to side.

Sarah was moaning uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm wracked her full body and I didn't know how much more she could take.

Bead after bead was stuffed into her asshole, the dildo slid in and out of her dripping pussy and now Linda dropped her mouth to Sarah's stiff clit. She sucked wildly on her clit as she worked the dildo in and out. With the other hand she began pulling the beads from her overstuffed rectum.

This took Sarah over the top as she fell back onto the sofa; she passed out from the intense orgasm Linda has administered to her.

Linda slowly rose up from Sarah's body who was breathing shallower now seeing she was unconscious. She looked wicked with her eyes closed, a big black dildo stuffed in her cunt and a string of anal beads halfway out of her ass.

Linda approached me; "I guess it was just too much for her to take. What do you say we take this show to the bedroom where we can fuck each other until either one or both of us drop?"

I smiled at her; "I thought you didn't want to cheat on your husband? I thought you were an Avon rep, what's with all of the sex toys?

Linda smiled wickedly; "First of all fuck my husband, yes I love him, but he hasn't fucked me in over a month and hasn't satisfied me in years. As for the Avon rouse, well it was between Sarah and me, I'm really a regional sales manager for marital aids. As you can see two of them did one helleva job on Sarah. Now are you ready for round two."

I reached up like I was ringing a boxing ring bell; "Ding, ding!"

Naked I led Linda to the bedroom, looking back at Sarah lying there sleeping peacefully with the dildo and anal beads still in her pussy and asshole I hoped she would wake up later and join us, but for now I was challenged to tame this petite blonde bombshell.

When we entered the bedroom, Sarah must have had this planned because the bed was turned back and black satin sheet covered the bed and pillows, other then that the bed was empty.

I slid onto the bed and Linda tried to follow. I shook my head no; "Come on Linda, time to show me what you have, do a slow strip tease for me and then maybe I'll fuck you, but not before tasting that pussy of yours."

She laughed and struck a seductive pose licking her glossy red lips and with her mouth half open smiled that wicked smile she does on her anchor job on Headline News.

Looking her eyes locked on my cock that I was slowly stroking Linda reached back and unhooked the bra clasps that held her firm cone like tits in place. Shaking her shoulders the straps slid off and she slowly drew the back lace bra from her tits. They did not need a bra, for they stood high and proud on her petite frame. They would look small on Sarah's frame, but with Linda's petite figure they were large enough for more then two handfuls. The nipples stood out stiff with next to no aureoles, just tits and nipples. She pulled aimlessly at them as she licked her lips and kept her eyes on my cock. She shook her head running her fingers slowly through her thick blonde hair causing her firm tits to point towards the ceiling.

"Do you like my titties? Would you like to suck on my fat nipples? I want you to fuck my titties with that big cock of yours. Would you like to do that?"

She let out a groan as she pulled at her nipples.

I just nodded and stroked my cock. I looked at her she has the proverbial bedroom eyes, I could look into them forever, but as she undressed there were more interesting things on her to savor.

She reached behind her and I heard the zipper being lowered. She rolled her hips and arched her ass out as she slid the thick dark material down and off her hips and ass. It fell to her feet and she kicked it away.

I drew in my breath as she stood striking a sexy pose with her black stockings, garter belt panties and high heels. She looked breathless, such a sexy body in such a small package.

She slowly stepped out of the heels and crossed over to the bed; "Would you like to take the rest off for me?"

I nodded.

She shook her blonde curls; "Oh no you don't, you're not going to get it that easy. I want you to tell me what you want to take off and once you have me naked I want you to tell me what you are going to do to me."

I reached out for her, but she jumped back, shaking her finger at me; "Come on John, tell me what you want to do to me and I guarantee I"LL DO IT!"

I nearly came when she said that, I nodded' "Okay you want to know what I'm going to do to you, well here it is!"

Her eyes were smoldering as I spoke, she licked her lips and squeezed her nipples as I went on.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers
12