Calendar Shoot August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Carol splashed up and down on my cock as she groaned out that she was cumming again. She collapsed against me and slid under the water to cool off.

The couple on the lounge chairs was slowly caressing each other as they watched us.

I climbed out of the pool and helped Carol out also. We put on our robes and headed for the exit.

A round of applause came from the other two couples as we left.

Carol took a bow and flashed them again,

When we got back to the room we had a bite to eat and headed for the bedroom there was a knock at the door, opening it I noticed it was the couple from the elevator.

The woman smiled and said; "We were wondering if you wouldn't mind us joining the two of you?"

I responded by closing the door behind them. I took her hand and Carol took the other guys hand as the four of us headed for the bedroom.

What happened then is another story just let me say we ran out of film in the cameras and the shower was put to good use again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12