Calendar Shoot December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Greg attacked her perfect tits that stood straight out from her chest. She had little if any aureoles, just two large dark red nipples crowned her firm mounds. He sucked one into his mouth and sucked loudly at them laving them up with his spit he moved to the other one and did the same. Ainsley crushed his head to her tits as she started riding up and down his huge shaft. She never had a cock this big in her cunt before and it was hitting places she didn't even know she had in her womb. Her eyes were open wide and she was breathing wildly through her mouth as she bounced up and down on his marvelous member. Just then Steve walked around the back of the couch and grabbing her tangled blonde hair pulled her head to his cock. She willingly sucked his cock all the way down to his balls and lapped at them as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

They continued this threesome of fucking and sucking for the next ten minutes with Ainsley cumming at least three times. At the doorway Robin had her skirt bunched around her waist with her hand rubbing furiously at her clit and dripping hole. Steve watched his niece playing with her pussy in the doorway and motioned for her to come join them, but she shook her head no as she let out a tiny groan and came on her working fingers.

Steve pulled out of Ainsley's mouth and she groaned her disapproval and he walked towards Robin. She quickly pulled her skirt back down and hurried from the doorway leaving Steve holding his cock. He turned back and looked at Ainsley gorgeous ass riding up and down Greg's huge pole. He smiled as he approached her and gripping her ass he stopped her moving and slipped a finger in her tight asshole. She let out a groan and wiggled her ass trying to move away from his finger. Steve pulled out and swiped two fingers across Greg's dripping cock and shoved the two wet fingers up her ass. She groaned and arched her back. He pulled his fingers out and cupping her cock filled cunt he got a handful of her juices in his palm and smeared it all over his slim long cock. Stepping forward he gripped her moving ass and quickly popped the head of his cock in her asshole.

Ainsley let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck, take it out, take it out!"

Steve wouldn't listen and drove deeper into her ass. Reaching around he cupped her firm tits and rolled her nipples and both Greg and Steve plunged their stiff cocks in and out of her two holes.

Ainsley felt the fire in her ass, but it quickly turned to pleasure as she started pushing back against her uncle's cock. She was moaning and groaning wildly as she started cuming wave after wave wracked her body as sweat poured off her sexy trim body.

Both men were getting ready to bust their nuts also as this sexy slut sucked the cum from their balls. Greg was first sending spurt after creamy spurt of his seed deep in her pussy. This triggered another orgasm from Ainsley and her ass tightened at the same time. This sent Steve over the top filling her ass with his cum that never seemed to end.

Ainsley collapsed against Greg her sweat covered body slid against his wet body as he tenderly brushed the damp locks from her forehead he kissed her lovingly on the tip of her tiny nose and pulled her head against his shoulder.

Steve slipped out of her asshole and chimed in; "Now that's what I call a very Merry Christmas present. I'm going to hit the shower, Ainsley want to join me?"

"Maybe later Uncle Steve, I need to rest a few minutes first, we'll join you in a few."

Meanwhile while this was going on in the family room, in the rec room Katie was fixing me and herself a rum laced eggnog. As she turned to hand it to me we were just inches apart. I stared down at this tiny woman and now know where the adage "Explosive things come in small packages" comes from. She toasted our glasses and looking up at me with those dark green eyes and full red lips whispered' Merry Christmas and hopefully more!"

She looked at me over the top of the glass as she took a sip. I did the same and putting my glass down took hers from her hand and placed it next to mine. I slowly wrapped my hand around her waist and drew her slowly to me. She came willingly and raised her face to mine. I lowered my mouth to hers and she let out a tiny moan when our lips met. It was tender ay first and then it became more heated as we crushed our lips to one another and our mouths opened and tongues slipped back and forth from one mouth to the other. Her hands cupped my ass as I ran my hands up and down her slim petite body. She groaned when I squeezed her ass and pulled her tight against my stiff cock. She wiggled her hips trying to make contact with my cock and her clit. Jumping up she wrapped her arms and legs around my body and I walked her over to the pool table and placed her gently on it. She crossed her arms and in one quick motion pulled the camisole over her head and tossed it on the table. Her apple sized tits sagged just a little but the nipples were crinkled and dark brown. I lowered my mouth to one bud and it quickly stiffened in my mouth. As I moved to the other she tore my sweater up over my head and pinched my nipples playfully she began tugging on my pants, unzipping them and they fell to the floor. She grabbed my cock and pulled on it and moaned as I bit down on one nipple and gently pushed her until she was on her back. I untied her short skirt and peeled it back, I stepped back to take in the entire package. Smiling up at me, her dark green eyes sparkled as she licked her lips and ran her hands over her tits, squeezing her own nipples and sliding her hands into her sheer black panties. I reached out and tugged them off and she arched her back as I slid my hands up and down her short shapely legs. I lowered my mouth to her belly and kissed my way down to her dripping pussy. She opened her lips for me and I darted my tongue in and out of her quaking pussy. She arched her back to make stiffer contact and she wrapped her legs around my head and let out a low groan and surprisingly quickly came all over my face and tongue. She let go of my head and rolled her sexy short blonde head from side to side moaning how good it felt to cum again.

"Katie, take hold of my neck and wrap your legs around my waist."

She did as I told and I lifted her off the table and walked her over to the couch. Sitting down she straddled my waist and my stiff cock slid across her wet slit and came to rest between her tight ass cheeks.

She reached back and lifting her hips guided my cock to the entrance to her cunt and slowly settling down buried my cock deep in her snatch.

I cupped her ass cheeks and had her ride my cock, slowly at first and then she picked up the pace.

I heard a noise at the doorway and catching Robin's eye she quickly turned and hurried down the hall. I knew I was in trouble but the feeling of fucking Katie Couric was too good to pass up. She picked up the pace moaning and groaning each time she slammed against my thighs.

"Oh fuck me, oh shit this is one helleva Christmas present, fuck me hard and give me your cum. I want to feel like a woman again."

I kissed her hard driving my tongue deep in her mouth and slipping put licking her full lips and slipping back in. I guided her up and down my rod with my hands on her ass. She wiggled with each downward plunge and letting out gasps with every upward movement.

We got into a steady rhythm and were now fucking for over fifteen minutes with Katie cumming numerous times begging me to finish her off by cumming in her cunt. Hearing that put me over the top as I bit her neck and began shooting my cum into her slit. This triggered her and she began cumming again also.

She shook and wrapped her arms around me and collapsed against me as we both slid back on the couch. The only sound was our heavy breathing as we both closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Robin had tears in her eyes as she once again saw her mother take advantage of her celebrity status to fuck one of her boyfriends. She opened the door to the study and sitting behind the large oak desk was her step dad Mike Jerrick. Her jaw dropped when a head popped out from under the desk, it was her sister Kimberly Guilfoyle. It still amazed Robin just how much they looked alike. The only difference was a couple of years and Robin was big boned like her father and Kimberly small boned like her mother. Other then that, they had the same hair type, Kimberly a darker brown, same large brown eyes and large full lips, Robin's tits were a lot larger and her legs a little meatier.

Robin never took her eye off of Mike's as she entered the room and walked around the side of the desk. He let out a nervous laugh as he watched Robin's mouth drop open when she saw her sister's full pouty lips bobbing furiously up and down his huge stiff shaft,

"Kimberly, what the fuck are you doing?"

Kimberly hit her head on the underside of the desk; "Oh fuck Robin, what are you doing in here?"

"What am I doing here? I asked you what you're doing."

She playfully lapped at a drop of pre-cum oozing out of Mike's cock; "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing? I'm sucking the cock of that whore mother of ours. I caught her fucking my husband last night and he took off for home telling me he couldn't handle this family, so I'm getting even sucking her husband's cock."

"Can you blame him; this family is a little fucked up. I caught our two cousins fucking Uncle Steve and just before I came in here I caught mom fucking my guy."

"Oh I'm sorry sis, I was wondering why the tears. You know there is enough here for both of us. Want to get even?"

Mike smiled from ear to ear as Robin slowly knelt down next to Kimberly and slowly lowering her mouth placed a wet kiss on the already saliva covered cock. Both sisters began licking and sucking hard on their step father's huge cock.

Kimberly pulled her lips off of his cock and pulling on Robin's ponytail drew her mouth to hers. Robin resisted at first but them let out a low groan and began kissing her sister back.

Kimberly dressed in a velvet dress that fastened at the neck as a collar and her entire back was bare. The dress was floor length, but other then the dress, Robin believed she was naked under it. She was soon to find out for sure.

As they continued to kiss, Robin reached up and unfastened the collar at the back of the dress. Pulling it forward to fell to her waist, naked to the waist Mike quickly cupped Kimberly's orange sized tits and found them remarkably firm.

The sisters continued to kiss each other and suck on Mike's cock and balls stopping momentarily to remove the rest of his clothes. They resumed licking his thighs, balls and cock.

As Kimberly bobbed up and down on her step-father's cock he dug his fingers in her thick dark hair. The hairdo she had was slowly coming apart and her long brunette locks began to fall. The faster she sucked on his straining cock the more hair came undone till all of her pinned up hair had cascaded down about her firm tits.

From behind Robin tugged the dress from Kimberly's legs and tossed it aside, as Robin had thought, her sister was naked under the dress. Robin bent down and kissed the cheeks of her sister's firm tight ass. Sneaking her tongue between the cheeks she parted the tight wet lips of Kimberly's cunt.

Kimberly grunted around Mike's cock, her full pouty lips clung lewdly around his straining cock. She pulled off of his cock and looked back at Robin with lust in her eyes. Mike urged her back onto his cock digging his hands in her thick expanse of dark hair.

Robin turned around and with Kimberly on her knees, slipped between her legs. Robin's legs were under the chair that Mike was sitting on; still fully dressed she grabbed a hold of Kimberly's hips and drew them down to her open mouth. Her tongue speared the hole of her sister and began lapping away at her creaming hole.

Kimberly who was now sucking on Mike's cock for quite awhile pulled off of his cock to groan. As she did this a lot of the saliva that had built up around Mike's cock began dripping off of his cock and balls and stream onto the satin blouse of Robin's. No one saw it or cared as the three of them were now to preoccupied with satisfying one another.

Mike pushed the chair that he was sitting on back and out of the way. Doing this put him directly next to Robin's legs that were splayed out, her skirt had worked its way up nearly to her hips. His hands began caressing her gorgeous thighs. Working on her boots, Mike tugged them off and now had free reign on her tapered legs. His hands traveled upwards pushing the skirt even higher as moaned into her sister's cunt.

Kimberly worked on the straining buttons that held Robin's blouse closed and as each button gave way more and more of Robin's naked tit flash came into view. Pulling the blouse from the waistband of her skirt Kimberly spread apart the blouse to reveal those massive mounds of flesh. Kimberly wanted desperately wanted to suck on those magnificent orbs, but she was enjoying Robin's lips and tongue way to much to disengage and suck on them.

Mike eyes popped out of his head when he saw her firm tits swaying atop her chest and quickly abandoned her legs and attacked her tits. His hands were all over them squeezing, pinching and hefting them in his hands, His mouth followed, lapping away at the entire expanse of tit flesh. Sucking on those magnificent nipples and aureoles drove him wild. When he raised his face both tits were covered with his saliva and they sparkled and shined.

He let out a groan and straddled her chest and placing his spit covered cock between the valley of her tits pushing them together and began tit fucking those monstrous tits.

Kimberly kissed Mike hard on the mouth as he continued to fuck Robin's tits. She was building to a huge orgasm as Robin's tongue worked feverously on her stiff clit. She arched her back, her dark hair cascaded down her back tickling the forehead of Robin.

Mike was in tit heaven as he fucked on step daughter's tits and clamped his lips on the stiff nipple of his other step daughter.

Doing this sent Kimberly over the top; "Oh fuck Robin, I'm there, just a few seconds more, yes, yes oh fuck I'm cumming!!"

She squeezed Robin's head with her trim thighs and ground her dripping cunt down hard on Robin's mouth. Cum oozed out of her cunt as Robin worked feverously to lap up every last drop.

Spent Kimberly, covered in a thin film of sweat rolled off of Robin's face and collapsed on the floor next to her.

Mike picked up the pace of fucking her tits and Robin turned her attention to his cock that was bumping into her chin with every upward stroke. With Kimberly's juices still covering her face and mouth she raised her head and sucked on Mike's cock as he plowed away at her tits. When she caught the head between her lips he held his cock there as she lapped away at the underside and with every stroke he paused to let her do it again. This was driving him wild and he knew he couldn't hold out muck longer.

Mike looked down at the gorgeous step daughter half naked under his body. Her long auburn hair began to come undone from her ponytail, her dark sparkling eyes met his as she sucked on his cockhead. Her full red lips stretched out wide as she wrapped them around his cock. Her tits were covered in saliva and sweat as he molded them around his cock. Looking back her trim sexy legs were bare to the top of her skirt that did nothing to hide her panty covered cunt. A large wet patch was visible on her panties as her cunt was experiencing a major leaking problem. Seeing this and his other step daughter lying next to him recovering from her sister's mouth sent him over the top and he let out a loud groan and yelled out; "Oh fuck Robin, I'm cumming! Where do you want it?"

She let out a gasp; "Oh daddy, cum all over my face and titties. Cum now I want to feel your hot cum all over my face!"

He let out a groan and the first huge shot hit her on the top of one tit and splattered up to her chin, the second one bathed her face and lips. She lapped it up and waited for more as he came and came until her entire face and chest was covered in his creamy seed.

Kimberly rolled over and kissed the cum away from Robin's eyes and nose as she lapped up a lot of Mike's cum and kissed Robin hard depositing the cum into her mouth. The two of them exchanged Mike's cum and hugged each other until their breathing returned to normal

Robin was the only one of the three yet to cum, and she kissed Mike/ He tasted his cum on her lips, but as the old saying goes; "The mind is willing, but the body is weak."

"I'm sorry Robin, but I'm dead, maybe if you wait an hour or so I'll be able to make a go of it, but at my age one huge orgasm like I just experienced is all I have in me. Maybe that's why your mother fucks anything that comes her way, sorry!"

Robin gave him a hug and just nodded.

Kimberly kissed Robin tenderly; "Well Robin, there's always my tongue."

Pushing a stray lock from Kimberly's face she smiled; "Thanks anyway Kimmy, but what I need is a good hard cock. Maybe after mom finishes with John he'll still have enough left for me."

She started to dress; "Oh fuck look at my blouse, your spit is all over it. I'll just go back to my cabin and change, see you both later, Merry Christmas."

When Robin opened the door to her cabin she heard moaning coming from the loft bedroom. A movement in the living room caught her eye and she noticed me sitting there sitting a glass of eggnog. She came over and sitting next to me I took her in my arms and she snuggled against my chest.

"I'm sorry Robin!"

"Sorry, sorry for what?"

"You know you catching me with your mother and all."

She smiled up at me and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Thanks for the regrets John, but don't worry about it. I can't remember when I bought a guy home and mother didn't hit on him and believe me I know how appealing she is. There had been a few times when we ended up in a threesome."

Hearing that my cock began to stir and Robin noticed that.

"Ah you like the idea of fucking me and mom at the same time huh? Well we'll have to see how things go, it may be a possibility. Now tell me what's going on upstairs in my bed?"

I laughed; "It's a long story, do you want to hear it? It is a little graphic."

She snuggled against me; "Sounds yummy, please tell me."

"First of all isn't your half sister coming? I thought she was supposed to be here today."

Robin giggled; "Why do you want to fuck her too? She's coming up in a limo with a few of her friends; it usually turns a little wild. I tell you whenever she is around the entire place turns into a place for sexual animals. The entire crowd gets together and the next thing you know everyone is fucking everyone. I hear she's bringing Geraldo Rivera and Heidi Collins, god that girl had great eyes. They are so green and that fiery red hair of hers, well let me tell you, the last time we were together all I could see was the of that head and the fantastic feeling of her tongue buried in my snatch. She looked up at me with those green eyes and I came immediately. Whoa, enough of that, what happened or should I say is still happening up there?"

""Well after fucking Katie I felt a little ashamed of myself and headed back here to contemplate what had just transpired. I opened the door and what a shock. Nicole was sitting on one couch watching Bob and Paige go at it. He had her dress untied and was caressing her tits while she had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. Nicole was getting hot just watching the two just like they had planned.

Paige sat up and shook off her dress and wrapped her full tits around Bob's cock and with each downward stroke she would lap at the head of his cock. Bob was guiding Paige's head up and down and quickly removed his shirt and wiggled out of his pants. Picking her up he placed her on the pillows surrounding the fireplace. He followed her down and began eating her pussy seeing she was naked under her dress. Paige rolled her head from side to side moaning all the while. Catching Nicole's eye she moaned, "Oh lick my pussy Bob, you do that so well. Nicole wouldn't you like to try some of this, his mouth is fantastic. Oh yes Bob just like that, come on turn around so I can suck on that cock of yours while you lick my pussy."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers