Calendar Shoot December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bob slipped around and rolled Paige over on top of him. With Paige facing Nicole she began lapping away at his monstrous cock and looking up at Nicole started again; "Come on Nicole, there's enough here for the two of us. I know you want to suck on this monster. I bet it would feel great in your pussy as well. I know I'm going to get my fill, come on and join me."

Nicole shook her head no tentatively but licked her lips and continued to stare at Paige slurping down on Bob's cock. She arched her back when she felt Bob's tongue penetrate her dripping cunt.

Looking up at Nicole as she bobbed up and down on his stiff pole Nicole sat back and her right hand drifted down to her pussy. Her camel toe was prominent and her tight ski pants were showing a growing wet spot. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she played with her pussy through her slacks and listened to the sounds that filled the air, the sounds of Paige and Bob eating each other. Paige let out a loud guttural moan and shook as she came all over Bob's face. Hearing this Nicole's eyes shot open and she followed Paige's gaze. Having been caught masturbating in front of the two on the floor Nicole turned red and ripped her hand away from her growing wet spot between her legs.

Paige sat up and slid off of Bob's face and positioned herself reverse cowgirl style above Bob's stiff cock. Rubbing that stiff piece of meat back and forth across her dripping pussy lips she lodged it in her tight hole and slowly settled down on it. Her entire body was covered in a thin film of sweat and it glowed as the fireplace roared on behind them. Paige's fine blonde hair stuck to her forehead and matted down around her shoulders. Her mouth was open and she moaned as she rose and fell on his stiff rod. Reaching her hand out to Nicole she whispered loudly; "Come on Nicole, come and join us, you know you want to."

Nicole sat halfway up and caught herself; "No I can't I promised to save myself till my marriage. Oh god I want that cock so bad I can taste it, but no I can't!"

"Mmmmm Nicole you should taste it, it's so fucking yummy and I bet now with my cunt juices on it, it tastes even better. Come on Nicole, just come down here and taste us. I know you'll love it, Mmmmmm, yes Bob just like that, oh fuck me harder, yes, oh god yes you're going so deep."

Opening her eyes Nicole was standing over Paige looking down as Bob slipped in and out of her dripping cunt, his cock covered with thick white ropes of her cum as she shook again and again. Taking Nicole's tiny hand she slowly drew her down to her and cupping the back of her head drew her lips down to hers.

Nicole let out a long groan as she lost all her will to resist and settled down beside Paige who was riding Bob's cock faster and faster. He knew he couldn't hold off much longer, but tried to hold off until Paige had broken down all of Nicole's defenses. He wanted Nicole desperately for a final Christmas present and Paige was doing her best to grant him his request.

Paige rained kisses all over Nicole's face and neck as she continued to ride Bob's cock. She placed one of Nicole's hands on her own breast and closed it around the damp flesh. Letting go of her hand Nicole continued to knead Paige's fleshy mound and drew her head down to her bouncing tit, Nicole had a tough time catching her nipple, but Paige slowed her fucking of Bob's cock so Nicole could capture her nipple. Once she had latched onto it she drew it between her red glossy lips and her tongue lapped away at the nipple.

Paige pushed at the top of Nicole's head and she protested when she lost contact with Paige's stiff bud, but she knew where Paige was directing her to. She slowly kissed her way down Paige's flat belly until she inhaled the musky scent of Paige's dripping pussy and Bob's stiff cock. Paige came immediately when Nicole's tongue danced across her stiff clit. She shook violently and came all over Bob's cock. She shook so hard she slipped off Bob's cock and it slapped against Nicole's cheek, she was doomed now as she gripped the base of his cock and slid her hand upwards. When she reached the head all of the juices and cream from Paige's cunt settled in her fist and she sucked and licked it all up into her mouth. She let out a loud groan and dropped her head down his stiff shaft and swallowed eight of his ten inched down her throat. Bob couldn't see her due to Paige still lying on top of him but the sensation of her hot mouth and lizard like tongue was too much for him to take and he exploded down her throat. She coughed but swallowed as he emptied his bloated nuts into her sucking cavity.

When he was empty she slowly slipped her mouth off of his cock and licked her lips. A small amount dribbled out the side of her bright red lips and she scooped it up and fed it to Paige who gladly licked her finger clean. Taking Paige by the hand she drew her off of Bob and taking Bob in her other hand she led them up the stairs to the creaking bed you now hear above you.

"Robin do you want to go upstairs and see what's going on?"

She smiled and slid off the couch; "In a few minutes, first I want to see what effect that had on you."

She unzipped my pants and swallowed my cock. I dug my fists in her auburn locks and ripped the ponytail holder off her head. Her long dark red tresses cascaded all about her face and shoulders. She enveloped my cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down. I couldn't see what she was doing, but the sensation was outstanding as my entire cock was bathed in her wet hot mouth and the slurping sounds got my motor running at full speed. She was hotter then a firecracker and stood up and yanked down her skirt and straddled my thighs and settled down quickly on my cock. She covered my mouth with her and I reached out and tore her blouse from her body. Buttons flew every which way as I ripped the blouse from her body and began mauling her large tits and she rode my cock to a quick and violent orgasm. She bit down on my shoulder as she came all over my cock and I, having cum so many times already today, knew I would last a long time. She rode me through a second and a third orgasm and she finally collapsed against me, my cock still stiff and buried deep in her quaking cunt. I gripped her by the waist and standing slowly climbed the stairs to where the threesome in the loft was still going at it strong.

When the three of them ascended the stairs she directed Bob onto the bed, drawing Paige to her she kissed her tenderly on the lips and whispered in her ear; "Paige I want you to undress me and get me ready to fuck Bob."

Paige let out a low moan and kissed Nicole on the lips and slowly unbuckled the belt about her waist, freeing that she started at the bottom and slowly unbuttoned the thick green sweater. When she had it open she slipped it from her shoulders and she let out a gasp seeing Nicole's perfectly shaped firm tits. She reached for the gorgeous orbs, but Nicole slapped her hands away; "My pants first, Paige."

Paige groaned and knelt before her and gripping the waistband of her pants slowly lowered them. Again she let out a gasp when she saw the perfectly formed petite body before her. She short legs were perfectly shaped and her ass stood out firmly above them. Her belly was as flat as a board and her tight lipped pussy was covered in a fine mat of blonde hair that by now was being matted down by her copious amount of juices flowing from her pussy.

Paige let out a groan again and grasping Nicole's tight ass pulled her tight lipped pussy to her extended tongue. Nicole threw her head back and dug her slim fingers in the damp locks of Paige's head.

The room was filled with moans of Paige and Nicole, on the bed Bob was stroking his cock back to firmness as he watched the erotic sight before him. With Nicole next to the bed Bob scooted closer and drew her onto the bed. She lay across his legs and enveloped his once again stiff cock as Paige continued to lap away at her pussy. Before long Nicole slipped her lips off of his cock and yelled out that she was cumming. She immediately returned to sucking his cock, not being able to get enough.

Paige's entire face, chin and neck was covered in Nicole's rich cream seeing she had all of that pent-up energy building for her wedding night. Bob dug his fists in her hair, pulling the pins from her French twist her hair came tumbling down about her face. She looked him in the eye with those dark baby blues, her full red rich lips straining around his shaft, he nearly lost it again and he desperately wanted to fuck this hard bodied beauty.

Mustering up all his strength he pulled her off his cock and slid her up his body. With one quick motion he flipped her over and she laid beneath him huge figure. Her blonde locks framed her face like a halo and her eyes sparkled up at him as she wet her lips and whispered; "Come on Bob, fuck Nicole, stick that monster cock in me and make me scream, OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

He entered her and she nearly fainted as he slipped deeper and deeper into her tiny hole stretching her to the max. She clawed at his shoulders as he drove deeper until his entire cock was buried in her extremely tight cunt. Her tiny shapely legs flailed about as she tried to escape his onslaught. He began moving in and out and she began accepting his thickness and kissed him hard trying to climb into his soul. Her tiny legs slung across his back, but fell again and again as he rocked her tiny body with his huge sword. She was panting wildly into his mouth as she moaned continually.

Bob reached down and sucked one of her perfectly shaped tits into his mouth, nearly sucking the entire tit into his mouth.

Paige was getting into the act by licking at Bob's ass hole and grabbing Nicole's legs trying to latch them about his waist, but to no avail.

Just as Nicole was cumming for the umpteenth time, John and Robin ascended the stairs and seeing the perfect porn scene before them, John lowered Robin to the floor and the two of them just stood and watched the action unfolding before them.

By now Bob and Nicole were both totally covered in sweat as he dripped and slid his sweat covered body all over hers. She rolled from side to side moaning constantly as he plummeted her cunt faster and faster. All at once Bob stiffened and let out a wounded animal cry and came buckets in Nicole's worn out pussy. She let out a low moan and came, then she was silent, she had passed out from the intense orgasm and as Bob rolled off of her, Paige slipped to the damp sheets and lovingly caressed Nicole until she reawakened from the intense orgasm she had just experienced.

Nicole smiled weakly up at Paige and seeing Robin in the background smiled; "Whoops. Looks like I fell off the wagon!"

Everyone laughed and one by one, and some two by two cleaned up in the shower.

Bob and Paige headed back to Atlanta, Robin, Nicole and I after cleaning up, got dressed and returned to the main cabin and awaited the arrival of Laurie and her clan.

Meanwhile on the way to the cabin Laurie Dhue was sitting in the back of the limo facing Geraldo like she does nightly on his show. Laurie had her right leg propped up showing major thigh to him occasionally flashing her bare pussy. He tried to glance away when she caught him looking and finally gave up the charade and just took in the enticing sight before him.

Sitting next to him was Heidi Collins the striking redhead with the dark green eyes. From her angle she couldn't see what Laurie was doing, but from the reaction Geraldo was having she knew it had to be good. His pants were getting tighter but the second and he casually rubbed his cock as he brushed his hands across the top of his pants.

Laurie spread her legs wider causing her multi colored beige skirt to ride even higher on her slim tapered legs. Looking at them Geraldo could not imagine a nicer pair, long, slender and perfectly shaped. Her calves had ropes of tightened muscles and her thighs were slender, yet full and inviting. Her pussy was now in sight and even though it was covered with a heavy patch of light blonde hair the dew on it caused it to mat down and show an inviting blossoming slit beneath the patch of hair. Turning slightly towards Heidi she flashed her treasure to her and Heidi caught her breath as she looked at what was causing Geraldo to stare.

Heidi was wearing a canary yellow satin blouse that was tight across her ample breasts. Even though she was wearing a bra, her nipples stiffened and poked invitingly against the shiny material. She crossed and uncrossed her legs and her already short beige skirt slid higher on her full thighs giving Laurie a glimpse of her lacy white panties.

Driving the limo was Kelly Wright the big burly black anchor from Fox and Friends. Riding up front with him was the exotic Uma Pemmaraju. After seeing her again on Fox and Friends weekend I had to join the finale calendar shoot. Talk about great legs, seeing her on Sunday House Calls with her skirt nearly up to her ass, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to shoot her again. Today she did not disappoint, dressed in a simple black sleeveless dress that again rode three quarters of the way up her dark olive skinned thighs. Over the dress was a waist length lime green leather jacket, to finish off the ensemble was a pair of matching lime green high heeled shoes.

Uma was already busy in the front seat of the limo. She had Kelly's pants and shorts down around his knees and her tiny hand slowly stroked his big black cock. As the pre-cum oozed out she rubbed it into her palm and stroked his cock a little faster.

A couple of other great features of Uma were her long black hair that tickled the tops of her tits along with the sexy bangs that served to soften her features. The biggest draw for me was her very tiny mouth that was always painted with a bright red lip gloss that drew you to that feature. I was anguish to see her tiny mouth stuffed with Kelly's cock. We didn't have to wait long as she slipped out of her jacket and tossed it aside. She pointed the cock in her hand to her tiny mouth and slowly ran her pink tongue around and around, over and over again. Kelly had a tough time concentrating on driving and nearly ran off the road when her lips swallowed the head of his cock. With all of the tongue action she had provided him with his entire cock was covered in her spit and the sounds her mouth and hand made on his cock heightened his excitement.

Kelly placed one hand in her thick dark locks and tightened his grip on her as she slipped inch by inch down his glistening shaft.

Uma slipped to the car floor and tugged his pants off. Kelly fought to place the car on cruise control and when he did he placed his right leg on the passenger seat and left his left foot on the floor in case he had to react to a traffic problem.

Looking up at him with those sultry dark eyes she smiled and began licking his bloated black nuts. She sucked first one into her tiny mouth and then the other as she continued to stroke him at a slow steady pace. She popped the balls from her mouth and starting at the base of his cock she licked her way upwards like licking a large Fudgesicle. He moaned as she reached the head and popped it back into her mouth. Again he nearly lost control of the car as his ass arched off the seat trying to drive more of his stiff cock down her throat.

In the back of the limo occasionally they were rocked from side to side wondering what was going on up front Laurie lowered the darkened window and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she stared at Uma on the floor bobbing up and down on Kelly's stiff cock.

"Hey you two come over here and take a look at this!"

Heidi slipped onto her knees and bending over Laurie looked into the front of the limo. Her dark green eyes sparkled as she took in the sight. She licked her full red lips and let out a tiny moan. Behind her Geraldo has his hands on her ass and squeezed lightly as he moved to see that was going on up front. His face grazed Laurie's long blonde hair and his breath was kicking up her libido as his lips moved across her left ear. His hand slowly slid up her left thigh and stopped an inch or two from her dripping pussy. He squeezed her thigh and then he was gone sitting back on his seat, his cock straining against the fabric of his pants Laurie licked her full red lips and now it was her turn to stare.

Laurie raised the window nearly catching Heidi's fingers in the opening. Letting out a yelp she fell back and landed on Geraldo's lap. He caught her cupping her full ripe tits in his hands he guided her back to the seat beside him.

Heidi blushed profusely as she still felt his hands tightening on her firm tits. He let go and she nervously brushed a stray red lock from her eye. She let out a gasp when she looked across the limo. There was Laurie with her legs spread wide, her skirt nearly at her waist and one hand spreading her cunt lips and the other hand diddling her clit and another digit buried deep in her dripping pussy. Her finger and palm was covered in her juices as she had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. She ran her tongue around her lips as she arched her back. Her eyes popped open when she heard Heidi gasp. She smiled through heavy lidded eyes and whispered; "Why don't the two of you join in?"

She let go of her pussy lips and yanked up her tan ribbed pullover cashmere sweater and pulled down the cup containing one large nippled breast. She tweaked one stiff nipple and closed her eyes again.

The heat in the back of the limo rose ten degrees as both Heidi and Geraldo watched Laurie work feverously to get herself off.

Geraldo was rubbing his cock through is tailored pants and letting out a moaned mumbled; "Oh fuck it, here comes divorce number six!"

He kicked off his shoes and yanked down his pants zipper. Pulling his pants and shorts off he sat back down and with his eyes plastered on Laurie's hair pie, began stroking his six inch cock arching his back and squeezing his cum filled nuts.

Heidi was in shock, she heard that Laurie was wild and was warned about the weekend orgy's at her cabin retreat, but this was all happening too quick and her mind couldn't process all that was happening in front of her. Her dark green eyes darted from Laurie, then to Geraldo and back to Laurie. She licked her lips thinking how nice it would be to lick the juices covering Laurie's fingers. As cum oozed out of Laurie's cunt she ached to bury her head between her thighs and lap it all up. All of a sudden there was a hand on the back of her head guided her head towards the stiff cock between Geraldo's legs. She stiffened at first pulling back. Geraldo urged her downward and this time she slowly lowered her head down to his pre-cum covered cockhead. Her tongue tentatively slipped out and ran around the head of his cock and he let out a moan.

With a long sigh Heidi took a deep breath and swallowed his cock whole. He rolled his head back and let out a loud groan. Laurie's eyes popped open and seeing the gorgeous redhead buried in Geraldo's crotch sent her over the top as she came hard all over her slim fingers.

Geraldo was loving it as he rolled his head from side to side; "That's it you redheaded bitch suck my cock. Lick my balls with your mouth full of my cock. That's it, do you like sucking Puerto Rican cock?"

She didn't answer as she just sucked harder her tongue lapping away at his nuts as his cock was totally buried in her mouth.

Geraldo pulled her head off his cock and through clenched teeth he repeated his question; "I asked you do you like sucking Puerto Rican cock? What do you want from me Heidi? Tell me!"

Heidi's lips were swollen and her eyes glazed over, she looked at Laurie finger fucking her dripping pussy and then back at Geraldo's saliva covered cock; "I want to suck your Puerto Rican cock, I want to lick your balls and asshole. I want you to shoot your cum down my throat and then I want to bury my face in Laurie's pussy and make her cum. While I eat out Laurie I want you to fuck me from behind and make me cum just like I'm going to make the two of you cum! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers