Calendar Shoot February MILF

Story Info
Carrie Lee from Headline News & CNN.
4.6k words
4.6
31.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

After Amy left I called Carrie Lee to see if she was set for the shoot tomorrow. She was happy to hear from me and agreed to meet at the photographer's studio tomorrow around noon.

I arrived just before noon and Carrie still had not arrived. Noon came and went and still no Carrie. She came rushing into the studio about 12:30.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I got a call from my daughter's school and she was in trouble and I had to handle it. When can we begin?"

"Slow down a minute Carrie and catch your breath. We are in no hurry, let me introduce the cameraman. Carrie this is Fred, Fred this is Carrie. Damn Carrie you look great, a little disheveled but you look great."

"Why thank you John, here is my idea, seeing we are doing my fantasy romantic evening tonight I would like to do the photo shoot with just Fred and me. I don't want you to see me before this evening if that's okay with you. You can give Fred here the direction, but then I would like you to leave."

"That's fine with me, how about you Fred?"

"Well john, we already spoke about the types of pics you wanted, so I guess I can handle it from here. I have your cell number if I need any further direction or if we have a snag."

I kissed Carrie on the cheek and told her I would pick her up this evening at six and I left them to complete the shoot.

I got a call from Fred around three telling me the photo shoot went great and he told me I was a lucky guy and that he would be back at the suite around eight to start with the video.

I arrived at Carrie Lee's apartment just before six and when she answered the door I was floored by her beauty. Her short platinum hair was curled slightly and feathered around her face. Her face was done to perfection with a wet glossy pink lipstick on her lips. Her dark blue eyes were piercing and they twinkled when she saw my reaction. She was wearing an ankle length tight black velour dress that had a high collar and it buttoned at the base of her neck. When she turned to let me in I noticed that her back was completely bare down to her waist. The dress had long sleeves and the skirt had one large slit on her left side that went nearly to her hip. I caught a glimpse of black stockings under the slit and a bare thigh above the stocking tops. She got her wrap and I ushered her out to the limo.

We had dinner at the Trump restaurant and there was a small combo playing. All through dinner she looked at me with those gorgeous dark blue eyes and occasionally would run her tongue over those full pink lips.

Getting bolder during dessert I took off my shoe and ran it up and down her exposed leg. She bit her lower lip and let out a quiet moan.

The music started and I asked Carrie to dance and once on the dance floor she molder her huge breasts against my chest. This is when I really noticed what a tall woman she was. I'm six foot three and she was a good six foot. Her long legs pressed against mine and she rested her head on my shoulder. I slowly ran my hands over her bare back, scraping my nails along her skin. I slid lower and cupped her gorgeous ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her belly to mine. She let out a gasp when she felt my growing cock against the juncture of her thighs.

She raised her head and nibbled at my ear; "How about we grab our things and head back to your suite?"

No need to ask me twice as I just nodded and led her to our table where we collected our things and made our way to the limo.

Once in the limo we were in each other's arms and I finally got a taste of her luscious lips and mouth. Our tongues fought for supremacy and she won out. Her tongue licked at my tongue as I sucked on hers. I cupped her large tit and I could feel her nipple boring into my palm. We were at the hotel much too soon and we were both out of breath as I stepped out.

The elevator ride to the suite was much too long and we were kissing again as the doors opened to the penthouse. Fred was there waiting for us. The suite had the perfect atmosphere, low lights, soft music and the fireplace going in both the living room and we found out later the bedroom also.

Carrie sat on the couch as I fixed us a couple of drinks. I handed it to her and she took a sip and placed it on the table.

"I rather have you to sip on rather then a drink."

With that she took my drink from me and placed it on the table and slowly kissed me on the lips and then moved to my ear. Her hands were traveling down my body until they found my stiffening cock. She looked into my eyes and gave me a small peck and then took off my tie and slipped my jacket off my shoulders. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my nipples and licked them both to erection. While she was doing this she unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. She tugged at the waistband and I lifted my hips to help her pull them and my shorts down my legs. She sat back on her haunches and took off my shoes and socks along with my pants. I sat there totally naked while Carrie was still fully clothed,

She ran her hands up my legs and spread them. I watched the top of her platinum blonde head as she kissed her way up my thighs to my stiff cock. She looked up at me with those gorgeous dark blue eyes and she parted her shiny pink lips. Her tongue slipped out and she slowly ran her tongue around the base of my cock and slowly ran it up and down the entire length as she teased me. She sucked first one ball and then the other ball onto her hot wet mouth. Her tongue rolled it around and it popped back out. She continued her assault on my cock as I dug my fingers in her short blonde hair. She looked up again at me and smiled and with one quick movement buried my cock deep down her throat.

I let out a groan as I felt her throat muscles squeezing my cock. She slowly rose up and I could feel my cock dislodging itself from her throat. She began bobbing up and down faster and faster on my cock.

I groaned out; "If you don't stop that you are going to get your tonsils bathed in cum!"

She worked it faster and faster as I gripped the sides of her head and arched my back and came gallons in her mouth. Her cheeks were concaved as she sucked the cum from my cock. The last couple of squirts dribbled out the corner of her mouth but she quickly licked it up and sucked it back into her mouth.

Sitting up she smiled and said; "There that should take the edge off of you, now we can take our time fucking for the remainder of the evening."

I shook my head, "Oh no Carrie, you are one up on me. I have to do you now so we can be even."

She stood up and started laughing as she walked backwards. I followed her as she retreated. She turned and laughing loudly ran towards the bedroom. I followed running after her butt naked. I caught her at the entrance to the bedroom. Her laughing ceased when she saw the bedroom.

"Oh my god John, this has to be the most romantic setting I have ever seen."

The bedroom was bathe in soft romantic lights, the fireplace was going, the bed was turned down and it was covered in black satin sheets. Soft music was playing and there was a chilled bottle of champagne on the end table. On the other table were bottles of exotic oils and perfumes.

She turned to me; "It's perfect John, something I have longed for. My husband has forgotten how to make me happy and I am sure this night will be perfect."

I cupped her face and kissed her full rich lips. They parted and the kiss grew more passionate as our tongues fought back and forth. When we broke the kiss we were both out of breath. I looked deep into her eyes and whispered; "Tonight we were going to have the fuck of our lives, but now that isn't going to happen."

She looked disappointed and nearly broke down with tears coming to her eyes.

I wiped them away; "Don't cry Carrie, tonight we aren't going to fuck because tonight I am going to make hot passionate love to you. After that if you want we can have unbridled sex and seeing you as I do now I have a few ideas I would love to try with you."

A smile a mile wide spread across her face, her eyes sparkled and she threw her arms around me and hugged me so hard I thought I was going to suffocate.

"Oh John, I haven't had this kind of anticipation in a long time. I just hope I don't disappoint you,"

"Carrie my love, that would be impossible."

With my arms still around her I reached up and undid the closure at the back of her neck. As I pulled it away it left her upper body bare. I tugged at the dress and it slipped from her arms, butt was still clinging to her huge breasts. I pulled the material and it finally slipped from her breasts and they were unbelievable. I have seen large tits in my days, but these were full, sitting high on her chest and were topped by the most gorgeous aureoles I have ever seen. Surrounding the large eraser size nipples were fifteen to twenty small bumps all erect and a dark pink. As I cupped her tits these bumps became more prominent and stood out like tiny nipples. I let go of them even though I wanted to play with them a lot more. I slipped the dress off her hips and the black material pooled around her ankles. She kicked it away s and stood there in thigh high black stockings and a lacy pair of panties. She was gorgeous, her eyes were pleading with me for some reaction and I was able to show her what I thought of her.

With that I swooped her in my arms and carried her over to the bed. I gently laid her white body and platinum blonde head down on the black satin sheets, what a contrast. She smiled broadly and stretched her arms out to me. I just stood over her taking in her beauty.

I licked my lips; "Carrie do you have any idea just how gorgeous you look right now?"

She slowly shook her head no.

"Well let me tell you, as good as you look I'm afraid to make love to you. I would hate to mess up anything that looks this good."

She smiled again; "Please John, mess away, because if you make me fell any better then I feel right now, I'd think I had died and gone to heaven. Have your way with me, do whatever your evil mind has cooked up, because right now there isn't a thing in the world I wouldn't enjoy as long as we do it together."

I slid onto the bed and covered her body with mine. The heat radiating from her was unbelievable. I lovingly brushed a stray lock of hair from her forehead and kissed her there. I rained kisses all over her face. She opened her mouth as I kissed her lips and ran her tongue along my lips. I moved to her cheek and chin, then to her ear. I repeated the same on the other side and then moved to her neck. I nipped and sucked on her neck and she let out a low moan. I kissed along her shoulders to her upper chest as her breathing started to increase.

When I reached her breasts I pushed them together and ran my tongue from one nipple to the other, she let out a groan when I sucked one into my mouth. With the nipple in my mouth I swabbed the surrounding bumps and drew more into my mouth. Her hips were rocking and her breathing was labored. I repeated this on her other breast and she crushed my face against her. She wrapped her long gorgeous legs around my waist and ground her panty clad pussy hard against my cock.

I broke her hold and slid lower on her rocking body. I kissed her lower ribcage and stuck my tongue in her belly button and licked all around her flat belly. I took in the fragrance of Carrie's pussy as I slipped by her pussy and moved to her gorgeous long legs. As I kissed, nipped and licked her thighs I slowly lowered her black sheer stockings and replaced them with my caresses and kisses. When I reached her feet I sucked her toes one by one into my mouth and bathed them with my saliva. I did the same to her other foot and worked my way back up towards her belly. She arched her back in anticipation of me pulling her black lacy panties off but instead I clamped my mouth on her pussy right over her panties. This drove her crazy.

"Oh god John I love your mouth on my pussy.

I blew hot air on her and she groaned and arched her back. This time I did remove her panties and sat back looked at her pussy. It was bare except for a light brown patch just above her slit. Her pussy lips were tightly closed but a steady stream of her juices was leaking out. Taking my two thumbs I pulled her lips apart to stare at her wet pink cavern. I slipped one finger in and it made a squishing sound as I worked it in and out. Her entire crotch area was wet with her juices and I knew if I touched her clit it would trigger an orgasm. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and licked up and down her slit from asshole to clit, but still not touching her clit.

She moaned; "Oh fuck John, I made you cum. How come you're making me wait? I need to cum soooooo bad!"

I smiled and resumed my assault on her pussy and drove upwards to her clit and I drew it into my mouth. She shuttered and came immediately. She dropped back down to the bed and closed her eyes and had a smile on her face a mile wide.

I continued licking and sucking her pussy as she built to another orgasm and looked down at me between those two huge mounds of flesh and smiled.

"Please John; take it easy, I nearly passed out with that last orgasm."

I slid up her body and kissed her full pink lips. She licked her juices from my lips and chin and I bent lower to take one of her huge nipples in my mouth. She arched her back and at the same time I slid my cock into her cunt. She let out a deep guttural moan and shook through another orgasm as I buried my cock balls deep into her hot wet cunt.

I slowly began fucking her and she wrapped those gorgeous legs around my back. I broke free and sat back on my haunches and pulled her to me. This way I was able to play with her legs and tits as I fucked her. Carrie continued to drive her cunt back and forth on my cock and we were both sweating profusely. I pulled out of her and had her climb up on top. I was presented with a sight I never want to forget.

She rode my cock with her short platinum hair plastered against her head, those dark blue eyes sparkling as she rode up and down on my cock. Her huge tits hard with excitement bouncing high on her chest and those gorgeous long legs flexing their muscles as she dropped on my cock. I cupped her ass and had her ride me harder and harder.

Her mouth was open gasping for air as she neared another orgasm and I was nearly there to. I drove upward as she dropped down and we both let out loud groans as we came together.

She fell against me as her breath was wheezing in and out. I pulled her face to mine and we kissed like long time lovers.

Finally she rolled off of me and lay next to me.

"That has to be without a doubt the most fantastic love making I have ever had."

"Well Carrie, once we both get our second wind we will be following that up with one helleva fuckfest. Are you game?"

She looked over at me with those sparkling blue and smiled broadly and just shook her head yes.

That look on her face got my stiff again, but I wanted both of us to rest a few minutes.

We both made trips to the bathroom to freshen up. Carrie came out looking as good as she did when we first started. I was looking at her stroking my cock.

She climbed up onto the bed; "Here let me do that."

She stroked my cock and soon replaced it with her freshly painted lips.

"Are you ready for round two Carrie?

"Round Two? I thought we were already on round four of five!" She laughed.

Okay Carrie lie on your stomach, as she did this I grabbed a couple bottles of the oils I had. I sat back and looked at her perfectly toned back and bubble butt of her. Her legs moved back and forth as she anticipated what was to come. Her pussy was already leaking again and I bent to kiss her ass cheeks and nip at her flesh.

She jumped and squealed as I did this.

I steadied her and taking one of the bottles of oil I dumped the entire bottle, about eight ounces, all over her back. I ran my hands all over her back and neck, sliding my fingers into her hair as I did this, she squealed as I reduced her gorgeous hairdo to a dripping mess of oil. I worked the oil into her scalp and ran my fingers through the thick strands of hair that was sticking together.

She rose up on her elbows and I ran my oil covered hands across her face covering her long lashes and face with the oil. I slipped two fingers into her mouth and she sucked at them covering her full red lips with the oil.

I pushed her back down and began working the oil into her shoulders and back. Reaching for another bottle I poured about half of it in the small of her back and spread the liquid around her ass cheeks and then dipped into her ass crack. Her ass gleamed with the oil and I slipped two fingers easily into her pussy. Quickly withdrawing I slipped first one, and then a second finger into her tight asshole. Again with all of the oil it slipped in rather easily and I began finger fucking her ass. She arched her back sinking my fingers deeper into her ass. I withdrew and applied more oil to her long shapely legs and feet.

I sat back on my haunches and admired how her body sparkled from the oil. Carrie was breathing harder now anticipating my next move. I rolled her over and covered her upper chest and tits with the oils. I spent nearly five minutes working the oil around her large oily globes. Her nipples were so hard I thought they may burst. I straddled her chest and worked my extremely stiff cock back and forth between those oily columns of flesh. Squeezing them together I began fucking them and the sensation was exquisite.

Looking down at her platinum blonde head covered in oil and her full red lips open gasping for air as I fucked her huge tits nearly took me over the top. She reached down and with each upward thrust her lips sucked my oil covered cock into her mouth. I picked up the pace in my tit fucking and I knew I would not last long. Just the sounds of the oil around her tits and my cock, her lips popping on and off my cock and the moans coming from keep in her throat was too much. Carrie slipped an oily finger up my ass and as she massaged my prostate I let go a stream of cum that nearly tore my cock apart. It hit Carrie on the chin and shot across her face. This turned her on to no end.

"Oh fuck John, cum all over my face. I want to feel your cum all over my body. Yes, that's it cum more, I just love the taste of your cum."

I shot a huge load into her mouth and she lapped it up like a kitten does a bowl of warm milk.

I nearly passed out from the intense orgasm. I slipped off of her chest and without losing a beat picked up another bottle of oil and poured it on her belly and upped thighs. I worked the mixture along her legs and back up towards her dripping pussy. Her pink lips were open wide and even without the oil, her own lubricants flowed from her cunt. I slipped my four fingers easily into her well lubricated pussy as she arched her back and exploded all over my palm. She fell back to the bed as I continued my assault on her cunt. My other hand began working her asshole and now had both holes full of my fingers. I straddled her face and fed her my once again stiffening cock. All of her holes were now full and she moaned as I fucked all three of them.

I had a hard time staying on her as she rocked and rolled under me. All of the oil caused me to slip from her. She worked her hands all over my ass and slipped a couple fingers into my asshole. Now it was my turn to moan.

She continued to arch her back as I finger fucked her holes and let out a loud scream when I bent down and sucked her clit into my mouth. She let go a stream of cum that covered my entire face and neck.

I rolled off of her and we both laid there panting trying to catch our breath. I looked over at the cameraman and he had his cock out stroking it as he said; "Man that has got to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers
12