Calendar Shoot July MILF

Story Info
Christi Paul meets Bob Van Dillon.
11.9k words
4.58
36.3k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you.

*

Christi Paul is truly one of the most gorgeous women on broadcast news. Her smile is infectious, her laugh is one you would love to hear in the bedroom and her looks are unbelievable. Her long blonde hair, whether it's up, curled or straight is beautiful. Her dark blue eyes and full red lips are something to behold. As for her body, what can I say, it's perfect, even after having twins its unbelievable, full large breasts, trim hips and ass and an unbelievable pair of sexy legs.

If you want to see her on TV, check her out daily from 10am to 1 pm on Headline News.

After her pregnancy Christi was animate about getting back into shape and this is where her fantasy came into play. While constantly working out her mind would wander about having sex in the gym, sauna, steam room and back at home after a great workout. Christi's biggest frustration is that ever since the baby's arrival nearly nine months ago her husband won't come near her, afraid of more children and being a devote catholic will not use artificial birth control.

With these frustrations Christi has gone into long bouts of masturbation and she still is not satisfied. That is when she found out about the fantasy calendar shoots. After speaking with Robin Meade, Erica Hill and Mike Galonis she decided to see if she could participate in one of these.

Christi called me last week before the shoot with Erica Hill and wanted to know if there was room on the calendar for a shoot with her. I jumped at the chance to see Christi Paul fucking and maybe even getting a piece of her myself. When I answered the phone a timid voice was on the other end.

"Hello is this John?"

"Yes it is who's calling please?"

"You were referred to me my Robin Meade and Erica Hill. I'm Christi Paul from Headline News. They told me about your calendar projects and I was wondering if there was an opening for me and a video fantasy scene that I was having lately."

Being coy I replied; "Well Christi, we are nearly full, but if the fantasy video is suggestive enough and hot, I may be able to fit you in. You would have to meet with me and show me your body and your so called hidden talents, if you know what I mean."

She cleared her throat; "I don't see that as a problem, when are you available to meet with me?"

I have a shoot next week with Erica Hill, I'll let you know her fantasy. She wants to have sex with her mother and brother who are Carol Costello and Mike Galonis."

"Mike Galonis? He's my co-anchor in the morning on Headline News. I knew he was having a shoot, but with his mother and sister, I'm not sure my fantasy is anything as hot as that."

"Well Christi, why don't we set up a meeting for when I finish with Erica and I'll let you know if it's hot enough. Just a word of encouragement, as great as you look and the way you are on Headline News, your fantasy doesn't need to be too hot, you're hot enough."

"Well thank you John for saying that, I'll wait for your call."

"I'll let Mike know for you to call me when their fantasy is over, okay?

"Fine and John?"

"Yes Christi?"

"Thank you for the encouragement, I needed that right now and when we meet I'll prove to you the sex and my body will be great for your calendar layout. Bye!"

The phone went dead and I was counting the days till the next shoot was done so I could meet Christi. Little did I know how hot the Erica Hill shoot would be.

The wild week-end with Erica ended on Sunday evening. Mike was so tired that he called in sick on Monday; Christi had to do the show alone. I called her on Tuesday morning before she went on.

"Hi John what did you guys do this week-end, Mike didn't even come in yesterday?"

"Yeah Christi, it was wild. Seeing Mike fuck his sister and mother was just too much for me to take. We had an unexpected guest also. Do you know Kiran Chetry from Fox News? She came in and joined us after their initial encounter and it ended up a wild week-end for all. I was wondering if you were available tonight to meet with me so we could decide if you were suitable for a calendar layout. If I decide you can do it I would also like to discuss your fantasy and if you had any partner in mind."

"Oh shit, tonight is impossible I have a banquet to attend with my husband, how about tomorrow night?"

"Sounds great, let's say about six? Wear something sexy, how about that black turtleneck and black leather pants I saw you in on the internet?"

She laughed; "I'm not sure if I can fit into them since the babies, but I'll try."

I gave her my address and told her I'd see her tomorrow at six.

At six sharp there was a knock at the door and opening it I stood staring at the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, she had the black outfit on. The black of the turtleneck showed off her long light blonde hair beautifully. Her make-up was done in a way to highlight her bright blue eyes. Her lips were painted a bright red and the lip gloss made them look wet and inviting.

I invited her in and as she passed I got instantly hard. Her thighs and ass molded that black leather pants and I knew she couldn't have any panties on under that garment. Her feet were in black high heeled shoes which caused her ass to jut out even more.

She turned and looked at me, gazing down at my stiff cock, she wet her lips and said in a low sultry voice; "What's the matter John, cat got your tongue?"

She laughed and walked over to the couch. I offered her a drink and she said; "Scotch, straight up, make it a double."

She took the drink and took a small sip, looking at me over the rim of the glass with those sultry eyes. She slowly licked around the edge of the glass with her pink tongue.

"So John, do you think I'm calendar material?"

"I caught the challenge immediately; "You know Christi, if you were doing a sexy calendar or a calendar for beautiful news anchors, you would be my first choice."

She smiled and said thank you.

"But Christi, this isn't just a sexy calendar shoot; it's also a video shoot with sex and naked bodies. I know you just had twins and I'd hate to start the shoot and find out that your stretch marks are hideous. That is why I wanted to meet with you first to find out if your body is as gorgeous as I hope it is. One other thing, are you ready for a sexual encounter to blow away the audience. Let me tell you Mike, Erica and Carol sure did. One last thing, if you are okay with all of this, I need to know what you fantasy shoot will entail so I can decide if it's hot enough."

"John can I tell you about my situation first and what my fantasy is. Hopefully by then I'll be a little more at ease and we can go from there, is that okay?"

She looked up at me with those pleading blue eyes of hers; she licked her full red lips as she waited for my reply.

"Sure Christi, the last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable. I never have and never will make a woman do what she doesn't want to do, sure sometimes a lady may need a little push, but nothing is ever forces upon her. So tell me Christi, what's your story?"

She drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly as she looked down at her hands; "Ever since the twins were born my husband hasn't touched me sexually at all. There's always some excuse, he's tired, not with the babies around or he's not in the mood. When I finally confronted him it seems he's afraid of having me get pregnant again. You see while I was breast feeding I kept away from all medication, even birth control pills. He's never worn a condom and says he never will. I tell him when it's safe to fuck, but he doesn't believe me. So you see that's my situation, I need physical contact and not just a hug; I need to be fucked and fucked good hard and long. As for my fantasy I already spoke with Bob Van Dillon from the morning show and he's willing to be my partner in my fantasy. You see he's had a vasectomy and would be safe to fuck and god, he's such a hunk. With the size of him I can just imagine his big cock."

"Just to let you know Christi, I've had a vasectomy also, so go ahead, what's your fantasy?"

She smiled when I told her about my vasectomy and she continued; "Well at CNN and Headline News we have a large physical training room with all kinds of workout equipment and even showers to clean up before and after we go on the air. Ever since the babies I've been there nearly ever day working out to get back into shape after the twins and if I may say so myself, I think I'm in better shape now then in anytime in recent memory. Well my fantasy is, to be working out late one evening and Bob comes in to join me. We work out together and slowly things heat up and we have sex on numerous workout machines. Just to let you know I've cum on these machines a lot lately just thinking about doing it with Bob. Well after that we go to the showers where we do it again. Afterwards we dress in separate locker rooms and I come out all dolled up and we return to his place where we fuck the night away."

She kept looking down at the floor; "Well John, what do you think? Is it worthy of a calendar slot and video?"

I looked at her and she raised her head and her eyes welled up with tears waiting for my reply.

"Christi I believe we can work with that, I have an idea to add to the end of your fantasy if you don't mind?"

She looked at me quizzically; "What would that be?"

"Bob's married right?"

She nodded slowly.

"Well how about after your encounter, or should I say after the two of you fuck your brains out at his place, his wife comes in, I'll find a suitable woman to play the part and she's pissed, but Bob calms her down and all of a sudden it becomes a three-way between Bob, his wife and you?"

She looks at me dumbfounded; "I've never been with a woman before, not that I've never though about it before, but I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it."

"Again Christi, I don't want to push something on you that you wouldn't be comfortable with. I just think it would be the crowning touch on an already hot fantasy shoot. Anyways it's all moot unless you pass the physical aspect of the shoot and are uninhibited."

Her smile went away as she looked down at her drink; "John I believe I can really do this, I just need a little bit of encouragement and a slight shove, if you know what I mean. Let me think about the other woman and let you know okay?"

I stood up and walked over to her, taking the glass from her hand I put it down and taking her hands pulled her to her feet. She stood before me; her perfume was intoxicating as was her body.

I brushed her long blonde hair off her shoulders and I slowly drew her to me. Our lips met and she let out a small moan as our kiss intensified. I stepped back and asked her if she was okay with that.

She nodded and closed her eye waiting for another kiss. Cupping her face in my hands I tilted her head to one side and kissed her again. This time she kissed me back opening her mouth she slipped her tongue along my lips and into my mouth.

I cupped her firm ass cheeks in my hands and could not believe just how firm they were encased in those tight leather pants.

She took me by the hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom that was already turned down for the evening. The room was bathe in low lights as she told me to undress and wait for her on the bed.

I quickly undressed as she watched me and when I hopped up onto the large kink-sized mattress she stared at my large cock staring up at the ceiling.

She licked her full red lips and slowly began to undress as she spoke in a low sultry voice; "One thing I forgot to tell you John, when I have sex I love to talk dirty and be talked dirty too, is that okay?"

I nodded as she stood at the foot of the bed and slowly stroked her body from hips to tits and through her long sexy blonde locks.

"Oooooooo John, I just love the way your cock is so hard and ready for my pussy. Do you want to stick that big cock of yours in my juicy tight pussy? Ohhhhhh yes, it hasn't had a cock in it for over eight months now. I bet I can almost break it off with my tight cunt muscles."

She slowly unbuckled the large black belt holding her pants up even though there was no way those pants would fall off that tight firm ass of hers.

"Come on John; stroke that cock of yours while I strip for you. I want to see how bad you want to fuck me."

I looked at her eyes, they were smoking with lust and there was no way I could deny her a fantasy shoot even if her body was bad and that was nearly impossible if she worked out half as much as she said she did.

Licking her wet lips she slowly unzipped her skin tight black leather pants and a patch of blonde hair appeared just above her pussy. Wiggling her ass she turned her back to me and bent over and slowly lowered the pants. Her ass was magnificent. Still belt over she turned her head to look at me as I stroked my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it John, stroke that big cock of yours, just imagine sticking that monster of yours between these tight cheeks and fucking my wet holes. Ahhhhhhh yes John, I want it in both holes but I want you to cum in my pussy, I need to feel a man's cum shoot once again in me. Ohhhhh John it's been so long since I felt cum dripping out of my tight holes."

She stroked her pussy from the front and when she pulled it out it was covered with a thick white sticky cum. She was dripping wet and ready to be fucked. I wanted to do it bad, but first I wanted to taste that creamy sticky cum from her hole.

Bending over further she slipped the pants from her legs and put the high heels back on. She slowly stood up and turned towards me, her pussy lips although tight lipped; they shined with her juices that were slowly seeping out. Tossing her blonde mane over her back she looked my in the eye and slowly caressed her hip and moved back to her ass as the other hand slid down to the patch of hair above her pussy and tugged at the blonde wiry hair. Moaning she slid her finger into her hole and slowly withdrew it. It was covered in her juices.

"Mmmmmm, want a taste?"

I nodded and she laughed, sticking her juice covered finger in her mouth; "Oh John I taste so good, I can't wait for you to taste me with your tongue, do you want to taste me?"

I nodded.

"Come on John tell me!"

"Oh yes"; I breathed with a whisper; "I want to slip my tongue deep into your honey pot and lick out all of your nectar!"

She closed her eye and moaned as she slipped two fingers into her dripping hole. When she withdrew it they were covered in wet sticky fluids. Slowly walking over to the bed she fed me her fingers and I licked them clean.

"Mmmmmmm Christi, it tastes like honey and cream. Why don't you climb up on the bed and sit on my face so I can taste you directly from the honey pot."

She moaned and moved away; "Not just yet John, you still need to see my body so you can tell me if I'm calendar material."

She smiled wickedly knowing damn well she would pass the test with flying colors.

She grabbed the bottom of the turtleneck shirt and slowly raised it up. When it reached her tits it hung up and she pulled harder and her tits jumped out of the shirt. She pulled it off over her head and her gorgeous mane of blonde hair was disheveled as the turtleneck pulled away. She ran her long slim fingers through her hair and shook her head.

I continued to stroke my cock and look at this vision before me, standing there with only a black lace bra and high heels she passed for sure. Even though she just had twins, her belly was totally flat and you could tell she was working out. The muscles on her belly rippled as she moved. Her hips were wide and shapely and that ass of hers was to die for. Her long tapered legs were the perfect shape and her calves were nicely rounded.

Looking back to her face she was smiling; "So John, do I pass the test?"

"Oh yes, without a doubt!"

She laughed this time picking up her clothes and said, "Great, give me a call when you get the shoot set up!"

Before I could react she slipped on her leather pants, pulled her turtleneck back on and was out the door.

I laid there with my cock in hand wondering what the fuck just happened.

I didn't even have enough time to say a word all I could see was that gorgeous ass packed into that black leather pants walking out the door. She would pay and pay dearly, I swore it to myself.

I waited three days to call Christi and was determined to wait her out. That Sunday evening I was watching Julie Banderas on Fox's Big Story when the phone rang, it was Christi.

In a timid voice she spoke; "Hi John, its Christi I was wondering if we were going to go ahead with the photo shoot?"

"Well Christi, I haven't decided yet, the way you left me hanging the other day is not conducive to a happy family. We here are all about helping charities and by far about having fun and enjoying what we are doing. What happened the other night left a very bad taste in my mouth about you and your calendar shoot."

"I thought you liked the way I tasted"; she giggled.

"You know that isn't what I meant; I just don't think you'll be a good fit in our calendar."

"John I'm sorry for leaving you high and dry, but seeing you there with your big cock stiff and ready to fuck me, well I just panicked and had to leave. I want to make it up to you and assure you if the shoot goes through I will have an all night one on one with you afterwards, if you would like."

"That won't be necessary Christi; I have never begged for pussy and don't foresee me ever doing that, especially with someone as cold hearted as you, goodbye."

I heard her gasp and a long sob as I hung up, I felt bad and had every intention on calling her back tomorrow and letting her off the hook, but had no desire to ever fuck someone like her. I intended on her paying for her little game and with the threesome I had set with her and Bob Van Dillon, I would get even.

I called Christi back the following morning and told her in a cold voice I had the shoot all set for the following evening. She apologized for her behavior, but I could tell it wasn't genuine, just a ploy to get her off the hook. Hell after watching her all these months on TV I thought she would be a great woman to shoot, but I guess looks can be deceiving.

I had a long discussion with Bob and he filled me in just how much of a cunt Christi really was, but he had always wanted to fuck her and now seeing the opening, he wasn't about to let it pass him by.

We discussed turning the tables on her and after I found out how large Bob was I knew we could tease the hell out of her, especially since she's been so long without a cock. I also told him about his fake wife coming in and catching them and again turning the tables on Christi, he loved the idea and couldn't wait till tomorrow.

I had all of the cameras set up in the gym, sauna and showers. I had a fake place set up as Bob's apartment and met with his mystery wife to go over the plans.

Finally the evening came and as planned Christi was working out along in the gym. She was dressed in a tank top and loose fitting shorts. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her make-up was perfect. I started getting a hard-on looking at those gorgeous legs, but got it under control when I saw her smiling at me.

She went along, working out on the machines and Bob entered the gym in a pair of shorts and a tight tank top. His cock was already tenting his shorts when he approached Christi.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers