Calendar Shoot July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Okay Kiran now slip to the floor and take John's pants and shorts off.

She did as she was told. I looked up at Carol and Erica they were both getting hot.

Erica was behind her mother unzipping the black dress. It floated to the floor and Erica reached around and played with her mother's large tits as she kissed her neck.

Carol closed her eyes and turned her head to Erica and kissed her full on the lips.

Erica's hands traveled down Carol's sleek body and parted her lips, finding her hooded clit she flicked it back and forth. Carol's knees went weak and nearly fell to the floor.

I was now naked from the waist up. Kiran stroked my cock and I swept her long black hair from her face.

Opening her eyes Carol spoke up; "Now Kiran I want you to suck on his cock and get it nice and hard so he can fuck my baby girl's ass."

Erica let out a gasp when she heard what her mother said.

Mike lying on the bed stroking his large cock blurted out; "Hey, what about me?"

Carol laughed. "Be patient my son, after she gets it nice and hard for Erica, Kiran will come over and fuck your brains out. Would you like that?"

Both Kiran and Mike yelled out, "Yeah!"

Kiran took hold of my cock and looking up at me with those large dark eyes smiled and slowly licked around the head of my cock. It jumped and bounced against her nose; she giggled and licked it again. With a low groan she lowered her mouth slowly; deeper, deeper she took my cock until all eight inches were buried down her throat. With it imbedded in her throat I could feel her throat muscles clutching at my shaft. Her tongue lapped at underside and flick around the shaft. She slowly rose from my cock. The entire shaft was covered in her saliva and when she pulled away a string of saliva connected her tongue to my cockhead. She sucked the string into her mouth and followed with her full red lips sucking my cock back into her red hot mouth. Her nostrils flared as she began bobbing up and down on my cock, gagged when I shoved in too deep. The only sounds in the room were the slurping and moaning of Kiran as I fucked her mouth.

Carol was now behind Erica, undoing her dress it fell to the floor and Carol follow the dress. Parting Erica's ass cheeks Carol began preparing her daughter's ass for my cock. Slipping her fingers into her pussy from behind her tongue darted into Erica's asshole. She groaned and pushed her ass against her mother's tongue. She bent over to give her better access and Erica's huge tits swung back and forth.

Carol stood up slowly. "Are you ready baby? Are you ready for that big cock to fuck that luscious ass of yours?"

"Oh yes mommy, please get me over there and let me ride that big cock."

Carol looked at Kiran, my cock buried down her throat; "Kiran let go of that cock, take off your skirt and go over to the bed and fuck my son's cock, NOW!"

Kiran stood and ripped the skirt off. Her firm tiny ass shook as she bounced over to the bed and straddling Mike's hips she lowered her dripping pussy to his cock. She rode it fast and furious and soon his cock was covered with streams of white fluids leaking from her tight pussy.

Mike captured her large tits in his hands and feasted on them. He looked up at her large brown eyes; "Fuck me baby! That's right, ride my cock, faster, pump faster you gorgeous slut!"

Mike was talking to her now, Yea! Yea! That's it baby. Oh yes your pussy feels so good on my cock! You love riding my cock don't you? Ride my cock, GO FASTER! YES, just like that! Then it was over, he shot his cum into her pussy and she let out a scream and wrapping her arms around his body she came too.

We all watched as Kiran slid off of Mike and laid next to him, her damp head rested on his chest and cum slowly oozed from her tight lipped pussy.

Erica and Carol approached me as Carol came into reach I drew her to me and kissed her hard. Erica straddled my hips and eagerly grabbed my stiff cock and rubbing it across her full lipped cunt stuffed it into her pussy. She groaned as she settled down on it.

As I kissed Carol and fucked her daughter, Erica crushed her large tits against my chest. I cupped her large ass and had her ride my cock, up and down she went; the suctioning sounds of her wet pussy around my cock were erotic. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed hard. I grabbed her hair and the clip came free and she shook her head wildly, her chestnut locks tumbled around her face and shoulders. She looked absolutely slutty and sexy at the same time. Her tongue darted into my mouth and we exchanged spit and she moaned as she slammed down harder and harder on my cock.

I picked up the pace as I slammed into her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my cunt harder; oh shit you're hitting my cervix! Fuck meeeeeeee! She slumped against me as she came again, covering my thighs with her cum.

I continued fucking her sloppy cunt the squishing sounds were mind numbing and a complete turn on. I slammed into her and knew I wouldn't last long and I knew I had to fuck her ass yet.

I pulled her from my cock and she was leaking like a sieve. I spun her around and gripping her ass I spread those luscious cheeks and pulled her back to me. My cockhead pushed against the tiny rosebud of an opening. Gripping my cock I slowly pushed upward as she pushed back.

She groaned and as the air escaped from her lungs she slowly settled down on my cock. Inch by inch my cock slid into the furnace of her ass. It was like no other feeling in the world. The tight ring of her ass pulled at the cum from my balls and I mustered up all my strength to hold off cumming too soon.

Carol got on her knees and started licking Erica's dripping pussy as I fucked her baby's ass.

Over on the bed Kiran was sucking Mike's cock back to life as he watched the threesome across the room.

Erica dug her fingers in the blonde locks of her mother as she started cumming again. Erica's long chestnut locks flew around her face and tits and she bounced up and down on my cock.

Mike jumped from the bed and came up behind his mother, gripping her hips he shoved his cock into her tight pussy and started fucking her doggy. Her face was pushed harder against Erica's pussy and she lapped at her daughter's pussy.

Kiran slipped off the bed and came to lie down next to Carol. She pulled Carol from Erica's pussy and shoved her face into her pussy.

"Come on Carol, lick my cunt, and suck your son's cum from my pussy."

Carol groaned as she came from the cock being slammed into her from behind. She drenched Mike's cock and balls as she let go a stream of cum.

Carol attacked Kiran's slim legs and began licking the thick cream from her pussy.

I motioned Mike to climb on board so we could really give it to Erica.

As Erica slammed down on my cock, sending it deeper into her ass I spread her legs and Mike positioned his cock at her nasty dripping pussy. Lunging forward he slipped into her loose wet pussy. She clamped down on his cock and it was no longer loose. We fucked her in rhythm as I pulled back, Mike pushed forward.

Erica was groaning, her mouth wide opened gasping for air. She began spitting obscenities; "Yes you two, fuck my cunt and ass, harder, oh fuck!! You're tearing me in two, god damn I love it, don't stop, oh shit I'm fucking my brother, look mom, no hands!!"

She slammed down on my cock and up into Mike's. Her face was contorted with lust as she growled and dripped sweat from her entire body. It was hard to hold on to her.

Her hair stuck to her face as she locked lips with Mike.

She was cumming again and again, wave after fabulous wave of pleasure ripped through her body as we continued to plummet both of her holes.

"Oh fuck meeeeeeee, I can't take any more, I'm going to pass out. Oh FUCKKKKK! I'm cumming again, please no more, please cum in me. Both of you please now, I need to feel your cum splash my ass and pussy, now, YES! YES!"

I gripped her tits from behind and fucked her ass hard and let go a stream of cum that tore from my balls like a bolt of lightning.

Mike clamped his lips down on his sister's bruised lips and screamed in her mouth as he shot the last of his cum for the night deep in her pussy.

She shook and wrapped her tired legs around Mike's hips as she exploded again. She slid off of my cock as my cum oozed from her asshole.

Both Kiran and Carol attacked her, Carol licking the cum from her ass and Kiran, from her pussy.

Erica had a few more aftershock orgasms from the two tongues licking her dripping holes.

Afterwards we all took long soothing showers together where things got heated again, but that's another story.

The five of us spend the remainder of the week-end in the suite sucking and fucking, we even had the maid and room service man join in on some of the fun.

Just to let you know after that Erica Hill became pregnant, who's the father? Maybe her husband, maybe her brother! Tune in to Primetime News on Headline News at 6 PM to check her out.

Past the six month mark of calendar shoots down and less then six to go. I doubt if any of them could beat the one just finished, but I said that before and they just get better and better.

Can't wait for next month's shoot with Christi Paul from Headline News.

Please let me know if you enjoyed the story and like the series. I have a surprise ending after the December shoot.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers