Calendar Shoot June MILF

Story Info
Kiran Chetry throws Juliet Huddy a Bachlorette Party.
6k words
4.4
35.7k
7
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers


NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you.

The two June calendar shoots are related, the MILF shoot consists on a number of Juliet Huddy's friends throwing her a bachlorette party. The June calendar shoots is a fantasy where Juliet marries me (Lucky Me). Again these are fantasies and wishing them to be true doesn't help.

June had finally arrived and the long awaited fantasies of Juliet Huddy were about to come true. This fantasy is really the fantasy of Kiran Chetry, but when she found out what Juliet's fantasy was she adjusted her fantasy to coincide with Juliet's.

Kiran contacted Julie Banderas, Paige Hopkins, Kelly Wright, Janice Dean and the stars of Dayside, Mike Jerrick and Juliet Huddy. All of these people work at Fox News Channel. Julie Banderas is a very hot looking Latino woman with long silky black hair. She has medium sized breasts, but has a JaLo ass and great legs. She anchors the Big Story every Saturday and Sunday at 5:00 PM. Paige Hopkins, Kiran Chetry and Kelly Wright do the Fox and Friends weekend in the morning. Janice Dean can be seen throughout the day doing weather forecasting. September 22 was the last day for Dayside but Juliet and all of her friends can be scene on the website TVHeads.com.

Once Kiran got all of her cast together I got with her to go over the details. I would not be there seeing it was Juliet's bachlorette party and the so called groom couldn't attend.

I am writing this after the party by reviewing the videos with Kiran and selecting the stills for the calendar.

The party took place at a large site at the trump Towers and it was a gorgeous room with two large bedrooms.

Kiran was the first to arrive dressed in a very short black skirt and bright red blouse that wrapped around her gorgeous tits and tied at the waist. Janice and Paige arrived next. Paige was dressed in a heavy linen gray full skirt and an unusual black long sleeved turtleneck sweater. Both sleeves had six or seven holes running down to the cuff. The black turtleneck accented her long straight platinum blonde hair. Janice was dressed in a tight black skirt and red blazer with a lacy white camisole under it. I could tell that she was braless, because when she moved they shifted under her blazer nicely.

The three of them hugged even though they just saw each other that same morning. Mike Jerrick and Kelly Wright arrived next, they both looked rather nervous and Kelly asked Kiran what was their part in this party.

"Well Kelly I want you and Mike to do a sexy strip for Juliet. Sort of a mock Chippendale act."

Kelly looked at Mike and they both nodded; "As long as that's all I guess we could do that."

They were both dressed casually in shirts and slacks.

They all talked about the upcoming wedding and why Rebecca Gomez, who was Juliet's maid of honor wasn't going to be here tonight.

"Paige spoke up; "Rebecca is on assignment tonight, she wishes she could be here, but sends her regrets."

There was a knock on the door and Julie Banderas and Juliet Huddy walked in. They both looked stunning. Julie with her shiny jet black hair dancing across her chest was the focal point of her. She was dressed in a two piece charcoal grey suit. The skirt flared out around her full thighs and showed off her incredible ass. Under the jacket was a black silk lacy camisole.

As for Juliet she was dressed all in black, from her black high heeled shoes, to her satin long flowing skirt that showed off her tiny waist and her gorgeous legs. Above that she was wearing a black wraparound blouse similar to Kiran's. She looked absolutely stunning.

They all sat and told stories and the liquor flowed quickly.

Kiran pulled Kelly and Mike aside and asked if they were ready for their show.

Mike was ready, but Kelly was a little apprehensive, but agreed. They headed off to the other room waiting for Kiran's introduction.

"Juliet and ladies, can I have your attention. In celebration of Juliet's upcoming nuptials may I introduce for your enjoyment, the erotic dance of Kelly Wright and Mike Jerrick."

All of the ladies began whooping and hollering as Kelly and Mike came dancing into the room. Kiran had turned on some bump and grind music and everyone started laughing.

Both men removed their shirts and threw them to the ladies, they were urged on by Janice and Paige. Kelly kicked off his loafers and nearly broke a lamp. Julie nearly fell off the couch laughing. Mike followed suit and tripped and Kiran caught him and stood him back upright. Kelly wiggled his ass at Janice and she slapped at it playfully and he unzipped his pants. Wiggling his ass his pants fell to the floor. A lot of the laughter stopped when they saw is erect cock pushing hard against his silk boxers. Turning his back to Juliet he half lowered his boxers showing her half his ass. She slapped at it and he jumped away. He kicked his pants off and danced towards Kiran. She ran her hands up his legs and disappeared under the boxers. She squeezed his balls and he jumped away. Took a bow and sat down between Julie and Paige.

Not to be undone Mile whipped his belt off and tossed it to Juliet. She took it and when he turned she slapped him on the ass. He mockingly let out an Ooooo and danced away. Standing directly in front of Paige he locked eyes with her and slowly unzipped his pants and she licked her lips as she followed the zipper's track. He humped away at the air between the two of them and his pants fell to his feet. He was wearing a pair of fishnet shorts under his pants, and even though he was the oldest at the party all eyes were fixed on his stiff cock that tried to burst free through some of the tiny holes.

The music continued, but all anyone could here was the heavy breathing in the room. Mike wiggled closer to Paige as she sat forward on the couch and leaning forward grabbed Mike's ass cheeks in her hands and pulled his crotch to her lips. Her pink wet tongue poked through one of the fishnet holes and licked his cockhead. As quickly as it started it ended. Paige slapped Mike hard on the ass and sat back laughing. His stiff cock jumped at the sudden movement and Janice who was sitting on an ottoman pulled Mike back onto her lap. She kissed him hard on the mouth and she cupped his genitals in her tiny palm and squeezed.

She stood up and he fell to the floor. Everyone laughed and Kiran stood up to turn off the music.

Mike sat down on the floor at the foot of Juliet and playfully played with her gorgeous legs. She pushed them away, so he rested his head against them.

Janice spoke up; "Kiran leave the music going, I have a special treat waiting for all of us, especially our guest of honor, Juliet."

She went to the phone and called down to the front desk and said only four words; "Okay send them up!"

Everyone was wondering who was coming, they tried to get Janice to speak, but she kept quiet. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Janice went to answer it and as she reached the door she turned to Kiran and said; "Kiran, turn up the music, the second half of the show is about to begin."

Opening the door in danced three men, two were easily recognized, the third looked familiar but all of a sudden Juliet yelled out; "Eli Manning, here to dance for me, outstanding!"

The first two were Chris Knowles, a weather forecaster on Fox and also Kiran's husband, the second was a teammate of Eli's, Tiki Barber, who also did Fox First and Friends on Tuesday morning.

Kiran looked shocked when Chris took right in to doing a strip and was already down to shoes and pants. He was dancing if front of Janice who took her place back on the ottoman across from Kiran.

He kicked off his shoes and wiggled up to Janice. She grabbed his ass and buried her face in his crotch. He wiggled away and danced across to Kiran who smiled weakly. She was a little jealous but excited at the same time.

Tiki crossed is arms and pulled his tight tank top off over his head. His fantastic built from playing football showed and the woman let out a gasp as he flexed his muscles and also danced towards Kiran, who does the Tuesday morning show with him.

Chris danced back towards Janice and he dropped his pants and he stood there wiggling his stiff cock at her. All he had on was a leather jock that barely contained his dick. He danced around her and looked back at Kiran who seated in an easy chair glared at him. Her stare was broken when Tiki kicked off his pants and stood naked before Kiran. Her eyes went wide and she wet her puffy red lips as she stared at the largest cock she had ever seen. It had to be nearly twelve inches long and about four or five inches around. It bobbed up and down in front of her and as if in a trance she sat forward and she tentatively wrapped her tiny hand around his cock. It jumped in her hand and she moved forward and licked at the head, licking off his pre-cum and flicked around and around his mushroom shaped head.

Tiki dug his fingers in her black locks as she began bobbing up and down on his monstrous cock.

On the couch Juliet had her eyes locked on Eli as he was down to his pants now. He lowered the zipper and danced before her. His pants fell to the floor and he was wearing silky short boxers. His stiff cock was peaking out the bottom of one of the pant legs.

Locking eyes and whispered roughly; "Juliet I watch Dayside nearly everyday just to get a glimpse of your full breasts, your gorgeous eyes and those large beautiful blue eyes."

She licked her lips and stared at him as he lowered his boxers. His large cock slapped against his trim stomach. Still looking at her he stepped forward and stepped up onto the couch. With a foot on either side of her body he leaned forward and his cock ran back and forth across her red lips. They parted and her tongue licked the pre-cum that was oozing from his cock. Letting out a groan she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him hard against her face. His cock drove between her lips and six or seven inches if his cock slipped down her throat.

Eli dug his hands into her blonde hair as her lips and tongue worked feverously on his stiff cock.

On the ottoman, Janice had now ripped the tiny jock from Chris' waist and was now sucking on his thick six inch cock.

On the floor next to Juliet and Julie, Mike was running one hand up and down Juliet's leg and the under up under Julie's wide spread legs.

Kelly was in the process of pulling Paige's tight black turtleneck sweater over her head and as he dropped it to the floor Paige lowered her head to Kelly's boxers and fishing his black cock from his boxers began bobbing up and down on it.

Watching the video from last night I knew this had gotten out of hand, but was turning out to be one of the best unrehearsed sex scenes I had ever seen.

Juliet was moaning around Eli's cock as Mike had made his way up her loose skirt to her panty clad pussy. As he moved the black lace aside he drove two fingers up to his knuckle in her dripping pussy. He worked them in and out as his thumb worked on her erect clit.

She let out a scream around Eli's cock as she came for the first time. Her saliva was flowing off his cock like a stream and it ran down her chin and onto her chest. It began to puddle between her two gorgeous orbs and dampen her tight bra.

Eli pulled away from Juliet and she protested when his cock popped out of her mouth. He stood before her with his cock bobbing up and down and reached out his hand to her. She took it and standing up he lifted her up like a feather and carried her to one of the large king sized beds.

Eli gently laid her down on the bed. His stiff cock dragged across her waist as he did so. Lying down next to her he slowly begins to caress her body. Running his fingertips across her lips and cheek he moved down to her slender throat and bending down kisses her jaw line and down to her neck. She moans quietly and caresses his back. He kisses her shoulder through her black cotton blouse and moved to her breasts and does the same. She arches her back to try and make harder contact.

Juliet reaches down to untie the blouse that is secured at the waist. He pushes her hand away and smiles; "I'll do that, but not just yet."

He moves to her belly and finding a small opening of the material he licks at her taut belly. She lets out a hiss and arches her back. Her legs are sliding all over the bed, not being able to lie still as he plays with her body.

Eli moves down to her gorgeous legs and plants kisses on her thighs through her skirt. She tries to raise the material so he can make contact with bare skin, but he slaps her hand away. Moving lower he begins to kiss, lick and suck at the shin on her knees and calves. She's moaning and rolling from side to side. Looking up her eyes are smoldering and her face is covered in her silky long blonde hair.

He reaches her feet and slowly removes first one and then the other shoe. Slowly licking each toe he sucks each digit into his mouth, with a groan Juliet shakes and cums for the second time.

She lays back breathing hard still fully clothed. Eli slides up slowly caressing her quaking thighs under her skirt and quickly moves up and rolls her onto her side. Eli spooned Juliet and holds her tightly as her orgasm subsides.

Round three, with Eli behind Juliet he ran his large hands up and down her body. He slid her full black skirt up to her waist and closed in behind her and slid his stiff cock up and down her panty clad ass cheeks. Bumping into her pussy mound she let out a moan and urged him on by humping his cock hard. Eli reached down and with a little difficulty slowly pulled her sopping wet panties down her slender legs. Spooning her again he slid his big cock back in the crack of her ass. She dripping cunt was oozing gobs of white cream from it. Still nearly fully clothed, Juliet reached back; gripping his big cock she ran the head back and forth against the parting lips of her pussy. Finding the wet opening she let go and Eli slowly pushed forward and the head slipped in to one of the hottest, wettest and tightest pussies he has ever been in. Slowly he pushed in and she turned her head and their lips met. She drove her tongue into his mouth as he slipped another two inches into her. He broke the kiss and pushing aside her blonde locks he sucked and nipped at her slender neck. Another three inches were now buried in her cunt. She arched back and the remainder of his cock was now buried deep in her quaking pussy.

Reaching down she played with his balls urging him to fuck her now, but all of a sudden Eli pulled out and pulled Juliet onto her back. She looked up at him with her translucent dark blue eyes; she licked her parched red lips as she watched him. Her pussy was dripping with juices and spread wide open from his large cock.

Eli reached around her waist and pulled on the tie that held her blouse together. Opening it he slid his hands into her blouse and parted it. Her large breasts were rising and falling fast from her heavy breathing. He slid the blouse from her slender shoulders and like a rag doll he turned her over onto her belly. Eli pulled her blouse off and reached for the bra clasp on her back and deftly unhooked it. Leaving it on he moved to her waist and finding the button and zipper on the back of her skirt, he roughly yanked it down and pulling at the hem of her skirt pulled it from her legs.

Juliet laid there on her belly, naked except for the unhooked bra. Eli knelt between her legs and looked down at this gorgeous body. Her long tan slender legs moved back and forth in anticipation of what was coming next, her rounded ass was inviting, but Eli knew that was for later, her slender tapered back looked fantastic and her disheveled hair around her shoulders and head was gorgeous, especially against the dark comforter below her.

Grabbing her by the hips he urged her onto her knees. When she did this the bra slipped from her tits and fell to the bed. Her large full tits shook from side to side as he gripped her hips and slid his head under her. Finding her dripping hole he began lapping away at it and she let out a loud groan and crushed her pussy hard against his working lips and tongue. Gripping her by the ass he was in constant motion caressing her legs, ass and asshole. He spread her pussy lips and worked on her erect clit. When he drove his tongue deep into her dripping her she let go a scream and came for the third time. Rolling off of him she laid there on her back, Eli followed and continued eating her tangy pussy.

The orgasm slowly subsided and when he rose from her parted thighs his face was covered in her cream. He slid up her body and looking into her gorgeous eyes lowered his mouth to hers. Juliet licked her juices from his lips and cheeks. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. She felt his stiff cock knocking at the door of her pussy once again and she needed to feel him deep in her cunt again.

She reached down but Eli pulled away, she looked confused, he smiled up at her; "Tell me Juliet what you want for your last day as a single woman?"

She smiled and looked down at his bobbing piece of meat. Pointing at it she whispered; "I want that!"

He shook his head' "Not good enough tell me what you want me to do with this!" He grabbed his cock in his fist and slapped it against her cunt.

"Ohhhhh Eli, yes that."

"That isn't enough, tell me what you want me to do and be specific."

She looked coyly at him, licking her pouty lips she said in a little girl voice; "Juliet wants the big football quarterback to stick his big cock in her little pussy and fuck her until she cums again."

He leans forward and pushes the head in and pulls it back out; "What else Juliet?"

"Oh fuck me you god damn bastard. I want to feel that cock deep in my cunt, I want you to shoot your cum in my unprotected cunt and make me a baby. I want you to fuck my ass after you fuck my cunt and when you are ready to cum again I want you to cum all over my face. Is that enough for you, you cock; now fuck me, and fuck me long and hard!"

She hardly finished what she was saying when Eli lunged forward and with one swift push slammed all the way into her dripping pussy.

"How's that you cunt, hard enough for you?"

"Oh yes Eli, fuck me hard, yes just like that, and don't stop!"

Eli plunged away at her like a pile driver. His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her harder and faster.

Juliet rolled her head from side to side as she was delirious with pleasure as he filled her totally. Her blonde hair was sticking to her sweaty face as a thin film of sweat covered her body.

Eli pulled out and flipped her over and grabbing her hips he drove deep into her pussy again as his balls were now slapping against her erect clit. This did it for her as she fell to the bed with a grunt cumming again all over his cock.

With her as wet as she was he wasn't getting any friction. He pulled out and positioned his cock at the entrance to her virgin asshole. Not listening to her protests he pushed forward and his cock head popped into her ass past the elastic ring that held it shut. She let out a squeal and shook as he lowered his hips until he was totally buried in her ass hole. He reached around and cupped her large tits and pulling back on them began to withdraw and slip back into her ass.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12