Calendar Shoot June MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

She began urging him; "Yes Eli, fuck my ass, fuck it hard!" Panting she rasped out; "Remember when you cum, I want to feel it on my face and tits."

That sent him over the top as he fucked her ass harder and harder. He was about to blow, Eli quickly pulled out and flipped her over.

She opened her mouth and looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and licking her lips waited for him to cum.

His first shot hit her on the chin and across her cheek. The second one could on her tongue and into her mouth. Another shot into her hair and still another across her tits. As he calmed down he swiped his cock back and forth across her full red lips. She sucked his cock into her mouth tasting the bitterness on his cock and she nearly came again.

Eli collapsed next to her and for the next ten minutes they just laid there basting in the glow of there orgasms.

In the living room it was turning into a real orgy. All of the men were naked and the ladies were fully clothed, that was about to change quickly. On the couch Kelly had Paige's turtleneck off and was working on her bra as she sucked his black cock between her red lips. Her tongue was like a lizard, flicking up and down the shaft. Kelly freed Paige's large nipples tits and Mike who was still on the floor slid his hands up her long slender legs and tugged her tight pink panties down her legs.

Mike flipped up her full skirt and dove in her pussy and started licking her already wet pussy. He heard her groan from under the skirt as Kelly fed her his cock. Within seconds Paige was cumming all over Mike's magical tongue. As he slipped out from under her skirt he turned to Julie who was taking in all of the activities in the room.

Smiling at Julie he said; "Next?"

Meanwhile Paige swung her legs over Kelly's and still wearing that full skirt covered his lower body with hers. She reached under and grabbing his cock she inserted it in her tight wet pussy. She arched her back and her long platinum blonde hair danced across her sexy tapered back. Paige began rolling her hips back and forth as she rode Kelly's big night stick. He pulled her forward and feasted on her large tits. Kelly rolled one nipple between his fingers as he sucked on the other one. She groaned and bounced up and down hard on his cock. Quickly Paige jumped off of Kelly, tore off her skirt and remounted his cock that was now covered in her white cream. She let out a hiss as he went balls deep into her pussy once again. With his mouth attached to her tit, his hands cupped and played with her ass cheeks. She rode him hard and she screamed out that she was cumming. Kelly continued to slam upwards into her quaking pussy. She came and her thick white cream oozed out and covered his shiny black cock and balls.

Grabbing her by the waist he picked her up off the couch and turning around dropped her to the couch and without missing a beat threw her legs over his shoulders as he resumed fucking her.

Paige's eyes were wide open and her mouth was gasping for air as she came again. Kelly continued his assault on this gorgeous blonde and sweat dripped from his face and chin as he slammed away at her pussy.

Kelly moved to kiss her and then bite at her neck, letting out a moan he blurted out; "Oh fuck Paige, I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Yes Kelly, I'm cumming too, cum on my tits. I love the feel of hot cum splashing my tits and face."

With a growl Kelly popped out of Paige's pussy. The first shot went wild hitting her chin and face. The next three or four bathe her full tits and pooled between them and the hollow of her neck. She rubbed the cream into her skin and licked her fingers clean.

She giggled; "I just love the taste of cum. Kelly slide up here and let me lick you dry."

He groaned as he fed her his black cock.

Next to them watching were Mike and Julie. They never took their eyes from the scene unfolding before them, but they were still active on their own. Julie was stoking Mike's stiff cock as he sat behind her. He had slipped her charcoal grey jacket off her shoulders and was working on the black lacy camisole that hid her full dark breasts.

Mike slid her shiny jet black hair aside and began kissing her bare shoulder and slender neck. He whispered in her ear as he nibbled at the lobe; "Julie, that's what I'm going to do to you next. Do you want me to fuck you the way Kelly's fucking Paige?"


She turned her head toward his and with those dark smoldering eyes she whispered out, "Oh yes Mike, please fuck me like that!" Then she crushed her lips to his as she fought to drive her tongue down his throat.

Mike cupped her tits in the palms of his hands and worried the nipples through the silky material of the camisole.

All along she continued stroking his cock. She picked up the pace as Mike lifted the camisole up and over her head. She protested breaking their kiss to take off the top.

Across the room Janice was still full clothed. She was on her back on the ottoman with her head draped over the side. Chris was fucking her mouth sliding his cock down her throat. The camera picked up beautifully the way her lips clung to the bottom of his shaft and the way her active tongue lapped away at it. The sounds of his cock fucking her mouth and her sucking were incredible. Her slurping and slapping of his balls on her forehead were great. Chris bent over Janice and worked her tight black skirt up to her waist. A tiny g-string barely covered her pussy. He pulled and it popped off, falling to the floor. Chris worked first one, then two fingers up her cunt, while his thumb worked on her clit. With his other hand he worked the white camisole up over her tits and it rested at her neck. Her tits swayed from side to side as he continued to fuck her mouth. Chris lowered his head and started lapping away at her pussy. Janice groaned around his cock and sucked harder.

Standing up his cock popped out of her mouth. Her eyes were glassed over and her dishwater blonde hair nearly touched the floor as she laid there. He pulled her to a sitting position and slid off her blazer and camisole. Standing her up he pushed her skirt down and unzipped it. Yanking it down she stood before him naked except for her shoes. Her blonde locks were disheveled due to having her head hanging over the edge of the ottoman earlier. Looking up at her he noticed was a great body she had. Firm C cup tits, with large aureoles and small red nipples, flat belly, slim legs and a small firm ass.

With him crouched on the floor he pulled her down on top of him. His stiff cock found its target and she settled down on it. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed his neck and ear as she rode his cock nice and slow. Looking up she stared directly at Kiran and Tiki who were on the chair near them. She caught Kiran's eye and smiled as she rode Kiran's husband cock.

Kiran broke the eye contact with Janice as she continued sucking Tiki's huge cock. She was now sucking it for the last twenty minutes and Tiki was going to cum soon. His balls had tightened in their sack and sweat was pouring from every pore of his shiny black body.

Kiran's shoulder length black hair was now a total mess as Tiki continued to dig his fingers in it as she sucked away. Her lips, chin and neck were covered in her saliva as she occasionally stopped sucking to run that giant cock all over her face and neck.

Tiki reached for her waist and untied the wraparound red blouse she was wearing. He tugged it off her damp shoulders and let it fall about her waist. Reaching behind her he undid the clasp on her black lacy bra. Tearing it off her shoulders he freed her huge milk filled tits. Seeing she gave birth less then six months ago, they were full and dripping.

As she continued to suck his cock, more saliva dripped from her mouth and down between those huge mounds of flesh. Kiran protested when Tiki pulled out of her mouth, her lips swollen from all the sucking she had been doing.

Tiki pushed her back and straddled her legs and slid his huge cock between her huge tits and pushing them together began tit fucking her.

She went wild, sucking on the huge head every time he pushed upwards and it make a popping sound when he slid out and down. He squeezed her tits and more milk escaped the fat nipples and he coated her tits and his cock with the white milk.

She held her tits together as he fucked away. With the mixture of her milk and saliva and his pre-cum her tits were wetter and hotter then her pussy. Tiki reached back and found her pussy dripping under her white panties. He wormed his way under the hem and slipped a couple of fingers up her cunt. That was all it took as she screamed around his cock and fell back onto the chair shaking from one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had.

Tiki looked down at her, her hair a mess, her face and chest covered in her milk and their fluids, her legs spread wide apart with his fingers buried in her pussy, he smiled; "Kiran, if you only knew how many times I imagined you looking like this when we were on the show every Tuesday morning. I have to tell you, this exceeds any fantasy I could ever have imagined."

He continued to stroke is cock between her tits and he groaned like a bear and stiffened. He pulled back and hot wet streams of his spunk shot out of his cannon. It covered her upper belly, tits and face. Some landed in her hair and dripped off her nose onto her waiting tongue.

This triggered another orgasm from her as he still finger fucked her tight hole.

Tiki collapsed on her and from the corner of the room Juliet and Eli applauded the show they had put on.

They approached the couple on the overstuffed chair and sat on opposite arms. Juliet caressed Tiki's sweat covered back as Eli pushed the damp cum covered hair from Kiran's forehead. They sat their silently as they watched the others in the room.

Paige and Kelly were done, just cuddling on the far end of the couch as along with the four on the chair watched Mike and Julie go at it.

He was now pulling the tight skirt from her large bubble butt. As it came into view all of the men watching let out gasps. It was a work of art, two large globes of dark Latino ass staring them all in the face. A tiny patch of cloth covered her dark patch of hair. Not being able to wait any longer Mike pulled her panties off and had her straddle his legs. Finding his cock she ran it through her black hairy snatch and found the wet opening. She began riding his cock as he wrapped his arms around her full gorgeous body. Her long shiny jet black hair danced about her tapered back and flew about her shoulders as she rode his cock harder and harder.

Mike found first one and them her other nipple as he sucked back and forth between the two of them. She was moaning urging him to fuck her harder and suck her tits.

Eli could not take his eyes off her bouncing ass and as if in a trance he stood up and approached the fucking duo. Gripping her hips he slowed her down and finding her ass hole he pushed forward and she began swearing in Spanish, urging him to fuck her ass harder. Her tight ass hole gripped his huge cock as he fucked away. The two men found a rhythm and fucked this Hispanic beauty for over ten minutes,

Finally Eli pulled out of her gorgeous ass and came all over her back and ass.

This triggered Julie and she came too. Squeezing Mike's cock it triggered his orgasm and he came deep in her pussy. They all fell to the couch, only the sound of heavy breathing and Chris and Janice still fucking.

She was now on her back looking directly into his eyes; "Come on Chris, fill my pussy with your cum. I came twice already and need to feel your cum in me."

"Yes Janice, here it is, take my cum, feel me bathe your cunt with my cream."

He fell onto her compact body and her legs finally fell from his back.

After that they all took showers together and started round two which lasted last into the night.

Juliet could not imagine that tomorrow she was getting married and having her fantasy. Seeing it was a fantasy we spoke and postponed it for a few days so she could recuperate and really enjoy the next fantasy calendar shoot that was coming up next.

Please let me know if you like the series and want me to continue to write. Thank You

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12