Calendar Shoot May MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Heather's wide eyes were staring at Bill and Kelly who just watched with amazement as Paul's huge cock attacked Heather's luscious body.

Bill slid up onto the bed as Heather lowered her full red lips to his cock. She coughed as she swallowed its entire length. Tears came to her dark blue eyes and saliva dripped from her mouth as she came up for air. She dropped back down on it and swirled her tongue around and around his swollen shaft.

Kelly not wanting to be left out straddled Bill's head and lowered her tight lipped cunt to his mouth. He caressed her thighs and ass as he wormed his tongue into her dripping pussy.

Looking at Heather bent over the bed with Paul's large cock sliding in and out of her cunt, both of their bodied and Dao's covered with a film of perspiration, wet locks sticking to both ladies forehead I had to fight from joining the action.

I directed the cameramen to get close-up of Dao and Bill licking pussy and then Heather sucking on Bill's cock.

Heather pulled Bill's cock from her mouth and screamed out that she was going to cum.

Paul picked up the pace slamming into her cunt from behind harder and faster. Sounds of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Paul pulled roughly on Heather's hair and announced that he was cumming.

Heather let out a scream; "Fuck me you black Adonis, fill my cunt with your cum, yes, yes, harder, I'm almost there! Fuck yes, I'm cumming, cum with me Paul, cum, cum, yes, yes that's it fill me with your black seed."

"Oh my god Heather, I'm cumming, you're tearing my insides out, yes Dao keep licking, fuck, fuck, yes here I cum!

He slumped over her and Heather fell to the bed crushing against Bill's lower body.

For a few moments all you could here was the sound of heavy breathing and Bill's tongue lapping away at Kelly.

Kelly let out a low groan and yelled that she was cumming too.

With everyone now having at least one orgasm they all collapsed onto the bed and talked and laughed about the fantastic orgy Heather had constructed.

Bill was the first to recover seeing he had cum awhile back on Dao.

"You know Paul, Dao here only came from Kelly's tongue, I believe we still have a virgin among us?"

Paul smiled; "I believe you are correct. Do you think we should do something about that?"

Dao looked at them; "Oh no, I don't think I'm ready for either if you yet."

She tried to hop off the bed, but Paul caught her and pulled her back to the mattress. She was smiling at the two men and she looked adorable with her black curls framing her face like a halo, her large dark eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Kelly and Heather moved aside to watch the show unfolding before them. They lightly caressed each other as the men prepared to deflower Dao.

Paul tenderly kissed Dao and she returned his kiss. Bill licked at her rigid nipples and shipped his hand down to her thick black bush. He slipped one finger into her and she moaned into Paul's mouth.

She returned Paul's kiss now harder as Bill fingered her tiny clit.

Bill moved lower kissing her taut flat belly and caressed her thighs and calves. Climbing between her spread legs he rained kisses on her legs from knee to her black forest, staying away from her pussy. This was beginning to frustrate her as she stroked Paul's cock and continued kissing him, moaning in his mouth to please someone lick her pussy.

Bill did not disappoint as he licked her slowly from asshole to clit like a large ice cream cone using the flat of his tongue he swabbed her entire pussy until her thick bush was dripping with his saliva and her juices.

Dao tugged at his arms, trying to get him either deeper into her cunt or to climb onboard and finally make a whole woman out of her.

Paul had now stopped kissing her and propping up her head fed her is cock. She sucked wildly as her dark eyes never left his eyes and this drove him crazy. Her eyes went real wide when Bill slid up her body and began rubbing the head of his cock back and forth across her dripping bush. Slowly her tight lips parted and Bill eased his cockhead past the entrance to her pussy.

Dao wrapped her thin legs around his hips and when he inched forward she dropped them due to the pain and pressure he was causing in her tight virginal cunt.

Even though she was dripping wet and never so prime for a good fucking she was still extremely tight. Slowly Bill inched his stiff cock into her pussy, about halfway in he encountered her tight membrane and he knew he hit her maidenhood.

Looking at Paul, with his cock halfway down Dao's wide open mouth, with her gasping for breath, Bill said; "Paul I think you're lucky I'm breaking her in for you. I'm seven inches and lot as wide as you and I'm having a helleva time trying to penetrate this cunt's hole. If you tried I'm afraid you would rip her in two. I'll loosen her up and I swear as hot as she is, before the night is through she'll be riding that pole of yours like a pro."

Paul just smiled and gave Bill a high five and drove his stiff cock further down Dao's throat.

She let out a scream when Bill reared back and thrust forward and I could swear I heard her cherry pop and with a groan Bill's balls now rested on Dao's tiny ass. He laid there unmoving waiting for her to adjust to his cock being buried in her tight pussy.

Paul moved aside to let them finish. She looked up at Bill with those sexy dark eyes and nodded her head; "Okay Bill, the pain is going away now, please fuck me and make me a woman. I want to know how it feels to cum from a cock sliding in and out of me. I want to feel you cum inside of my pussy and I want to cum all over your big stiff cock."

Bill smiled down at her with sweat dripping off his face. He lowered his mouth to hers and they kissed hard as he began sliding in and out of her pussy. Like a well oiled machine they fucked in unison. Wrapping her legs around his waist she held on for dear life as he picked up the pace. The room was filled with the sound of they flesh and juices slapping together. It was very erotic listening to the sounds of her juices squirting around his cock as she started to cum. Bill continued fucking away at this natural fuck machine and after ten minutes she had cum at least four or five times. She was breathing through her mouth now, her head rolling from side to side and nearly exhausted.

Bill pulled out of her and rolled her over and got her on her hands and knees and was going to fuck her doggy when he noticed his entire groin area and her thighs and pussy were covered in blood. This excited him even more as he pushed her head into the mattress and drove his blood stained cock back into her pussy. She fell to the mattress and he followed her pounding away at her cunt, she screamed she was cumming again and begged him to cum with her.

Bill looked over at Heather and Kelly who had their eyes riveted on the fucking going on before them, each finger fucking the other. This drove him over the top and he slammed hard into her and screamed out; "Oh fuck Dao, I'm cumming, take that cum you little slut, come on, cum with me!"

She let out a groan and came again and fell listlessly to the mattress. Bill fell onto her back, his cock still twitching and oozing cum into her tight lipped pussy.

What a sight, he slowly slipped out of her pussy and a mixture of both their cums and her blood slowly oozed out of her pussy and onto the sheets.

On the bed next to them Heather and Kelly fingered each other faster and faster, their mouths glued together as they both started cumming from the erotic scene that just concluded in front of them,

After about a ten minute rest they all started moving about slowly. Paul still had a huge hard-on seeing he was the only one not coming recently even though he did deposit a big load in Heather just before the deflowering of Dao began.

He took Heather by the hard and said; "Come on Heather, let's head out to the hot tub and pool and relax for awhile, I want some one on one time with you."

She kissed him hard and her full firm tits crushed against his chest of steel. "I would love that, I'm ready for some slow sex with a lot of foreplay and that big black cock of yours."

She smiled at me and the cameramen; "You guys coming? I don't think you want to miss this."

The cameraman followed and I waited to see whet everyone else was going to do.

Bill spoke up first; "I'm taking a quick shower and heading out to the pool to watch Paul and Heather. Dao nearly killed me and I need to wash this blood off of me and lie around and recharge my batteries. I know of no better way then to watch Heather fuck."

Kelly took Dao by the hand; "come on you sexy ex-virgin, I noticed a huge Jacuzzi in the bathroom. We'll fill it with hot water, a bunch of bubbles and I'll wash that mess away that Bill caused. I think you could use a good soaking right now to sooth that sore pussy of yours."

Dao smiled; I couldn't think of a better way to clean up right now then to share a hot bath with you, let's go."

Bill hopped out of the shower and with a towel around himself headed out to the backyard. There he found Heather and Paul in the hot tub watching another couple in the pool. Focusing he first noticed the bald head of Jim Cantore. All he could see was his upper body and a short dark head bobbing up and down in front of him.

As he got closer Heather spoke up; "Stay away, I don't think they know we are here watching them yet?

Bill whispered, who is that with Jim?"

"It's Cheryl Lemke; it's a surprise I had for all of you. We wanted you Dao and Kelly from Weekend View, but I also promised Cheryl she could join, so I scrambled and got Jim to join us. He does not know about the other, just want until she gets him real hot, then we can spring the orgy on him."

Jim slipped further out of the pool, his cock buried in Cheryl's throat as she stroked his balls and bobbed up and down on his cock. Her dark short locks were dripping wet and plastered to her face as he pushed them aside so he could watch her dark eyes on his. Her small boyish figure sparkled off the pool lights. She still had her bikini on and we were dying to see that she hid under that suit.

Jim let out a loud groan and pulled his cock from her mouth and shot his load all over her face and head. Grabbing his cock she rubbed the head back and forth across her lips and licked the remaining drops from his cock.

She stood up with cum dripping from her chin and waved to us. "Hi you guys, how did you like the show?"

She started laughing loudly.

Jim scurried to his feet trying to pull his trunks back on. Cheryl grabbed them and tossed them into the pool, grabbing him by an impressive eight inch cock pulled him towards the couple in the hot tub.

Heather eyes sparkled as she took in the size of Jim; "Hi Jim, looking for somewhere to hide that? I have the perfect cavern."

Paul slapped her playfully, "Me first remember, we came out here to take it long and slow."

She laughed; "I know I want it long, but twice as long is even better."

Everyone laughed even though Jim still felt a little self-conscious.

Back in the bathroom, after a quick shower to get most of the blood off of Dao the two of them settled into the hot bubbly water. With Dao lying against Kelly stiff nipples Kelly slowly stroked Dao's soaking body. She pushed the dark tresses from her shoulder and neck and began placing small wet kissed on her shoulder and neck. Gently caressing Dao's small tits she tugged gently at the stiff nipples which produced a small moan from Dao.

Dao was also active as she slowly rolled her head from side to side between the pillows of Kelly's tit flesh. Turning to one side she captured one of Kelly's rock hard nipples between her lips and lovingly lapped away at it.

Looking up at Kelly's smoking dark blue eyes she popped a nipple out of her mouth; "Kelly, how are we going to be able to work together every week-end? I'm going to want you naked whenever you are around me."

She bent down and kissed Dao lovingly; "We'll worry about that later, for now just relax and let me love you."

They kissed again and Kelly's hands traveled down to Dao's sore pussy. She jumped when she touched her clit; "I'm sorry, are you sore down there?"

"Yes, but the please is even greater, please continue."

She slowly worked her way into Dao's tight cunt and felt her tight muscles clamp down on her fingers and she knew what she had to do to loosen her up.

"Dao, sit on the edge of the tub so I can lick you."

She did so and Kelly was getting frustrated by all of the hair around Dao's small hole.

"Wait there Dao, I'll be right back."

She hopped out of the tub and searched around in the drawers and came back with a pair of scissors, shaving cream and a razor.

"We're going to shave you so we can all see and enjoy what you are trying to hide down there."

Dao giggled and laughed as Kelly went to town on her black forest; within minutes she was done with the scissors and was now applying the cream. She slipped a finger into Dao's pussy to push the skin taut and Dao moaned and squirted juices all over Kelly's fingers.

"Just wait until I finish shaving you, I'll lick up all of those juices for you."

Again Dao groaned as Kelly put the finishing touches on Dao's bard pussy.

"Okay Dao, now back into the water with you."

With one quick push Dao fell back into the water coming up for air she was totally drenched, bubbles dripping from her dark tresses and gasping for air."

With a twinkle in her eye she grabbed Kelly and dragged her under the water.

Kelly came up for air, her golden hair dripping like Dao's both laughing hysterically. All of a sudden the laughter stopped and they clutched at one another, both caressing the other and their lips meeting, both open receiving the other's tongue.

Dripping they exited the tub and stumble to the bed where they fell down and rolled around trying to get inside each other's skin.

Kelly rolled over on top of Dao and they buried their heads in each other's pussy. Kelly moaned as Dao slipped a finger into her pussy and Dao groaned when Kelly lapped away at her now bald pussy. Whey worked each other up to a fever pitch with hands wandering over each other's body and tongues and lips lapping away at each other's dripping pussies.

Within minutes they were both near the edge and Dao screamed out first that she was cuming, Kelly was not far behind as they both squirted they juices over each other.

Afterwards they lay in each other's arms caressing and kissing each other.

Finally Dao sat up; "We better be getting out to see what the others are doing. Don't forget I'm a freshly fucked virgin and want to spread my wings."

Kelly laughed, "Not only your wings but also your legs, just don't forget me!"

Dao kissed her tenderly, "Never!"

Out by the hot tub Jim was lying on a chaise lounger watching the others seeing he had recently came all over Cheryl's face. He slowly stroked his cock as he watched Cheryl and Bill. Bill was half reclined on a lounger near Jim with his towel loosely around him. On top of him was Cheryl slowly grinding her pussy against his cock that was rapidly growing under the towel.

"Come on Bill, I need you to fuck me. We came in late and I need to catch up on some of the fun. How was it fucking Dao, is it true she's a virgin?"

With a smile on his face; "Was a virgin!"

"Oh god Bill!" and with that she tore off his towel and slipping down began sucking his cock.

"Ummm, that taste good, freshly out of a virgin pussy, come on Bill, and fuck my mouth!"

With a growl he grabbed her short wet locks and began fucking her face. As he was looking down at her swallowing his cock he commented to Jim that he couldn't believe this was the same prim and proper Cheryl he knew from the Weather Channel.

"Yeah Bill I know, just watching her sucking your cock has gotten me ready again. Slide over I'm going to taste some of that pussy before you deposit your load in her."

"Be my guest Jim, after cuming in and on Dao twice tonight, I'm a little worn out."

Cheryl let out a high pitched squeal as Jim pulled down her bikini bottoms and slipped his bald head between her legs. She was already dripping and he attached her clit. She was cuming in seconds as she nearly gagged on Bill's cock as she came.

She polled off of his cock and laid there with her ass in the air. Jim took this as a sign and straddled the lounge chair and buried his once again stiff cock deep in her trim pussy.

Fir such a small woman she sure could take big cocks, first Bill's down her throat and now Jim's up her pussy.

He slammed away at her and she met him thrust for thrust. Jim caught some of her juices from her pussy and smeared it all around her tiny ass. He slipped one finger in her asshole and she groaned her approval. Slipping a second one in she shuttered and came once again.

Jim pulled out of Cheryl and she screamed no.

He pulled her damp head back and kissing her hard whispered to her; "Cheryl you little slut, climb up on Bill and ride his cock. I want to fuck that tiny ass of yours."

She scrambled up and grabbing Bill's saliva covered cock she ran it back and forth against her dripping pussy and she dropped down on it hard.

All of the air rushed out of her as she began riding Bill's cock. Jim tried to control her ass and finally getting her to hold still for a second rammed his eight inch cock up her as. He was balls deep in her ass and she let out a scream that could wake the dead.

Regardless she continued to hump Bill's cock in her cunt as Jim fucked her ass. Bill reached up and tore the top of her bikini off and pulled her to him so he could feast him lips on tits slightly larger then Dao's. They were remarkably firm for her age and he lapped at one and then the other.

Cheryl screamed out that she was cumming again and the two men continued their assault on her tiny frame. They were on cruise control as they fucked her tiny body in a rhythm that was remarkable. As Bill plunged upwards Jim withdrew, as Jim drove downwards Bill pulled back.

Cheryl was dripping in sweat as she was in a constant state of orgasm and was delirious with pleasure.

Bill reached up and sucked on her tits as Jim pulled her head back and drive his tongue down her throat. Her eyes rolled back in her head and nearly fainted as Jim drove deep and screamed he was cumming. He hung on to her tiny waist as he plunged away harder and faster and shook as he shot his load deep in her ass.

Soon afterwards he pulled out and dove into the pool to cool off.

Bill pistoned his cock into her pussy and could feel Jim's cum oozing out of her ass and rolling down her legs and onto his.

This set him off and he came in her pussy, setting off Cheryl once again. She fell to his prone body and shook as the last shots of his spunk were deposited in her dripping pussy.

Heather and Paul were watching the entire action unfold before them as they lovingly caressed and fondled each other. Heather knew that after that action it would not take long for Paul to fuck her and she wasn't wrong.

Paul lifted Heather by the waist and sat her down on his stiff cock. It slid in with no problem and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him. She bounced up and down on his cock like there was no tomorrow and within seconds she was cumming all over his big black cock.

Paul knew if he didn't pull out soon that he would cum. After watching the threesome on the lounge chair, he was as hot as a firecracker. He also knew that he didn't have many orgasms left in him and having already fucked Heather he was looking forward to fucking Dao and Kelly. After watching Cheryl he knew if he challenged her, she'd win and he didn't like that outcome.

Heather climbed out of the hot tub and sat at the edge of the pool watching Jim do some lazy laps in the cool water. He beckoned her to join him, but she didn't want to get her hair wet.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers