Calendar Shoot Vol 1 January Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She swallowed his half stiff cock in one quick motion. I withdrew from her cunt, my cock totally covered in her thick sticky cum. Again she screamed in protest but was quickly silenced by Jose's now stiff cock going deep into her mouth and my cock entering her fantastically tight asshole.

She fell to the bed trying to escape my cock but I followed her. I drove deeper and deeper into her ass as she finally started pushing back against me. I slipped first 2 fingers into her cunt and then three. My thumb worked her clit as I felt her nearing another orgasm. I knew this time I couldn't hold back as She screamed she was cumming again I pulled out of her ass and shot my load all over her ass and back. She slumped onto Vivian who was still sucking on her tits. Jose's cock popped out of her mouth and he jacked off the last few stroked and came all over her face and hair.

After a few minutes she rolled over and smiled. "That has to be without a doubt the most fantastic fuck I have over experienced. Ready for round three??

Well the four of us rested. Jose turned off the cameras after making sure we had enough for our video and then we all proceeded to fuck and suck for the remainder of the night.

I woke up the following morning knowing I had to catch a plane for New York where Amy Robach and the porn stars would be waiting for the second half of the January calendar shoot. I sure hope I can make it to December. I knew I would either make it or die trying, what a way to go.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12