California Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John smiled back at me then looked over my shoulder with a nod. "Nicely done Chase," he smirked. "And here we all thought you were gay..." The tease went throughout the room with a wave of laughter and such.

I eyed Chase, a slender man noticeably the youngest there and judging by his manners the quiet one. I smiled at him with gratitude and murmured, "best I've ever had..."

As Chase shimmied away and gave me room to stand, offering me a hand, I shifted my eyes about the room looking for Darren. I didn't see him and a certain dread filled me. He was the only one that had willingly turned me down completely and now, after my 'adventure' he was missing. My heart sank as I imagined him calling me the names my ex had often used when I'd wanted to experiment more, Slut, Skank, Whore.

John had returned to his friends, a new tournament of Xbox games starting and Chase picked my panties off the floor with a gentlemanly nod of his head. "I'm sure Darren is upstairs waiting to pay you. We all put a lot extra in...uh...while you were busy."

"Oh..." I blushed then nodded. "Oh thanks, but I just wanted John to have a good time..."

"Well, this was definitely more than any of us had expected," he smirked. "Not that I'm complaining. You don't...uh...do this often though...do you..?" he asked almost timidly as I stepped back into my still damp panties.

I colored and probably looked a bit mortified as I shook my head. "Nnno...no this was the first time I've ever done anything...uh...even remotely like this." I chuckled at the absurdity of reality. "I'm not really even a stripper...I'm an art nude model that takes dance classes."

"I could tell," he smiled, "and that's a good thing. I think we all sort of knew which is why it was...better, actually...sort of a fantasy thing rather than you know...business as usual."

"Right," I nodded getting his meaning. I pointed toward the stairs and sighed, "well...I should probably go home now. I guess..."

Darren wasn't upstairs. What I found was an envelope with my name on it and damn near $5000 in it all in cash. I'd thought Chase had meant maybe a twenty or so each...not an additional $4000.

- - - -

"You really should have come with us," Coleen touted over the phone. "I mean...I'm sorry to rub it in, and I'm sorry we're staying an extra day but we're having just way too much fun."

"It's okay," I replied. "I've been finding ways to keep myself....entertained."

"Okay sweetheart. We'll be home Tuesday—I promise!!" Coleen laughed before the distinct click indicated she'd hung up. I chuckled to myself and sighed then hung up the phone.

My own weekend had been incredible, well, Saturday night at least. No one could ever tell me that I wasn't daring or adventurous ever again. And I didn't even feel like a slut for having done it. I may have had Paul been the last one to touch me, but somehow Chase had made me feel good about it all again, gave me reason to file the experience away as a good one. The only thing troubling me about it was Darren.

It was Sunday afternoon and I was lounging on the veranda staring at the magnificent beach view, pretending to read although really my mind was just continually returning to Darren. I'd wanted him from the first minute I'd opened that door and of all the men last night I ever wanted to see again, it was him and he was gone like a puff of smoke on a breeze.

The knock at the door followed by the doorbell shook me out of my thoughts and I rose, straightened my sundress then went to answer the door. I shouldn't have been surprised to see Darren—it seemed almost obvious a possibility-- yet I was surprised.

"Darren...hi..." I blinked at him.

"You got a minute...?" he asked softly, his face somehow serious though he wore a smile.

I stepped back and gestured for him to come in, "yeah sure...what is it? Is it about last night? Because I swear I didn't go there intending to do any of that—and I'm not even the kind of person who normally would--"

"Last night was amazing," he interrupted. "I...I mean at first I was shocked and I wasn't sure I was comfortable with you offering to—but when I saw my brother's face...that's what I'd wanted for him. Truth is I really hate Rhianna. Always have. She's uptight and bossy, high maintenance type of woman that drags John around by his credit cards."

"Wait..." I wrinkled my brow. "you want me to split up your brother and his fiance? I'm not interested in him at all. I jus--"

"No...no, Dahlia," Darren shook his head. "I just wanted him to enjoy himself is what I was trying to say...before ten years have gone by and she suddenly decides its time to divorce him. You know?"

I blushed and sat on the arm of the sofa, looking up at him. "Okay. You're welcome then..?"

He stepped closer and touched my cheek, a tingle running along my skin. "I never thought I'd say this...but what you did last night was the sexiest thing I've ever seen...and I...." He drew a deep, shaky breath. "I was really tempted to act inappropriately—which is why I had to go upstairs when you started to cum....my god it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen."

Heat flashed through me. No one had ever spoken to me that way before but his words stuck in my mind. Tempted to act inappropriately. Lifting my blue eyes to his green ones I murmured, "oh...so you're in a relationship then..."

"No—not even close. I've not been with anyone for nearly two years, actually." He shook his head. "No its just...you had your rules and I didn't want to ask you to break them special for me—if I just propositioned you I'd have done what I promised not to, not to allow the others to do to you....what went on was of your own volition. I wasn't going to treat you like a prostitute."

"Oh..." my heart lightened as I realized that he'd not rejected me so much as wanted me to himself.

"So can we do dinner tonight?" he asked in seriousness. "You know...a proper date. I'm not paying you to sleep with me...we'll just have dinner."

Still stunned I nodded my head and tugged an errant lock of red hair back from my face. "Well...I'm a really good cook, so...why don't you come back here at say...um...eight?"

"I'll be here," he smiled that dashing smile. Bending forward he brought his lips toward me. I thought he meant to kiss my lips but his mouth, instead, pressed lightly to my cheek. "You're amazing..." he whispered and then before I could recover my wits, he'd left.

That night, I made a mouth-watering orange-teriaki chicken with grilled asparagus and curry cous-cous. I filled my glass with the sparkling rose wine and regarded my reflection in the sliding glass door. My black sheath dress was a soft, stretchy fabric that hugged my delicate curves and accentuated my height and coloring giving me a striking appearance. My hair was loosely pinned in a pile of strategically disheveled waves, slinky silver chain dripping from my ear lobes. My own black fuck-me heels weren't quite as high as Coleen's red ones, but they did their job well enough.

The doorbell rang and I opened it to find Darren in slacks and a light South American linen shirt. Against his tanned skin the pale fabric looked sexy, thin enough that I could see his muscles beneath its drape. He looked me over as I set my wine glass aside and graciously accepted the flowers he'd brought. No man had ever bought me flowers.

We made it three paces inside the door to the stairs, my skirt lifted about my hips and his lips on my neck before the door finished closing with a slam. Laying my head back onto the living room floor, I gasped in arousal as he easily slipped his fingers inside me and purred with triumph, "mmm, no panties..."

His other hand slid the top of my dress down from my breasts freeing them, then masterfully undid the clasp of my bra. I felt Darren's mouth wrap around my nipple, suckling and nipping. Straining only slightly to reach him, I undid his belt and pants, slipping them off over his firm buttocks then carefully working to slide his boxer briefs off as well. Sitting back on his knees, he freed himself, then careful not to be too rough, bent over me slipping his fully erect penis between my already wet folds and lubricating it well. Positioning his cock, he pushed into me, my hips having no where to go as the stairs prevented them from moving. Though I knew I'd likely have bruises tomorrow, I didn't care, wrapping my legs about him as Darren ground down into me, plunging balls deep with every thrust.

My juices ran down my inner thigh between my ass cheeks, the tickle only adding to my arousal. Bracing myself on the stairs I pushed back at him with all the strength and power I could, my legs pulling him to me. Finally our impassioned fucking culminated as I arched my back, screaming out with pleasure, Darren following soon after, bent over me as his filled me with his cum. The warm jet only added more lubrication which he made use of, not relenting even then. His hands held my hips as he continued a slower more rhythmic pumping determined to make more of this moment. One hand lifted from my hip to my breast where he massaged and gently pinched at my nipple. A second wave of pleasure blinded me, my muscles spasming and clenching so tightly around him that he grunted and moaned, "oh fuck yeah..."

As I trembled and melted beneath him into a puddle, Darren leaned over me kissing first each breast, then my lips deeply and fully. I held to him tightly then as he drew back and looked in my eyes I smiled. Darren smiled back then, smoothing a hand over my unmussed hair he murmured, "So....hi."

12