California Caning!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress actually had a smile on her face reminding me that I'm way overdue for good whipping having postponed several whippings at home for this very hour. I was squirming around so much Mistress had to sit on my shoulders striking downwards crisscrossing all the previous stripes. I was bouncing and squirming so much she could hardly sit down. All I could do was moan into the gag and with her back to my head she could care less whether not I was in pain. If anyone knew my body Mistress understood every way to cause pain and squeeze every last nerve ending to cry out to the max. Mistress even started whipping and pinching the welts afterwards causing me to cry out even louder. She kept boasting over and over again how much she enjoyed whipping me with the cane. Once I was crisscrossed from the top of my bottom all the way down to my calves she pulled her panty gag from my mouth giving me time to cry out and take several deep breaths. Finally she stood up making me think she was finished. Instead she ordered me to stand up and place my hands on top of my head. Quickly crying real tears I stood up placing my hands on my head.

Before I realized Mistress was whipping my back crisscrossing my bare flesh with red snapping blows leaving thin lines behind mercilessly marking me with welts almost taking my breath away. After 40 blows she tossed the cane down to the blanket taking her time walking around and around inspecting her handiwork. I was quite shaken my body actually felt like it was in shock, my heart raced, I was very pale and sweaty, and I was crying out of control. My wife calling me a sniveling little bitch forcibly pushed me downward ordering me to kneel.

Standing behind me stroking my hair she told me she was quite proud of me taking such a hard caning so she was going to give me something to cool myself off. Suddenly I felt a hot jet of golden fluids splashing all over my shoulders down my back and ass cheeks. Wherever the urine flooded a welt it increased the burning sensation. Yet the sterile fluid washed away any chance of infections from the cane. Strolling like a cocky male she walked in front of me ordering me to open wide forcing her pussy into my mouth demanding I clean her with my tongue. I was quite thirsty from all of crying out yet the pungent ammonia taste of her golden fluids was not quenching my thirst. Sensing this, Mistress made it even worse by pissing down my throat forcing me to swallow a full mouthful of her golden champagne. Pulling away she slapped me coarsely across the face telling me I should be more than grateful for even a drink of her own precious fluids. Pulling my face back into her crotch she ordered me to open my mouth squirting another swallow down my throat. When she felt me sucking her pee hole she gratefully gave me more. Finally when her bladder was empty I began licking her clean. I could feel her rubbing her clitoris signaling me to start licking. Mistress was so turned it didn't take her long and she had a screaming orgasm under the golden sun.

Pulling away seeing my face smeared with her juices she just smiled telling me the only reason why I'm redeemed from another face slapping was from my skilled oral talents. Looking down she saw my stiff erection and immediately gave me a kick in the balls reminding me that part of my discipline would be orgasm denial for the next three days. She warned me that if she saw me even touch my cock she would make chopped meat out of it whipping my cock with her cane instead of my bare ass. I would be spending my time licking her crotch and practicing being her human potty. Opening the bottled water she had several sips telling me the only thing that I would have to drink for the rest of the afternoon is from her goddess cup between her legs.

Demanding a massage she lay down on the blanket on her belly lewdly moving her hips as if she was being fucked by a phantom lover. She even placed her hand beneath here to continue stimulating her clitoris moaning loudly as she enjoyed turning herself on. Straddling her thighs with my erection inches from her with pussy I was denied entrance as she closed her legs tightly making sure there was no chance of getting inside. I couldn't believe how unscathed her flesh was compared to how my well whipped body felt under the burning sunshine. Mistress was definitely receiving all the pleasure today and I was the benefactor of all her pain. I will never forget the smile on her face as she was beating my body into submission with her freshly cut cane. My back was still feeling itchy as her golden fluids dried as the salts began penetrating my welts. I couldn't wait to get home to take a shower. As I slowly began massaging Mistress she could feel my erection slipping against her body desperate for relief. A constant stream of pre-come drooled onto her legs adding to the massage fluids.

When I finished her back and thighs Mistress rolled over doing a double take with her eyes showing that she was quite excited that I was still so excited. She started laughing saying she didn't know a good hard whipping would get me that turned on promising she will have to do it again as soon as my stripes disappear. Reminding me that part of my discipline was not being able to relieve myself for three days she is going to have to do some things take my mind off all my excitement. She told me a cold dip in the ocean might give me some temporary relief at least until we got home. Giggling again she told me there's nothing against the rules for her to do a little bit of fucking herself. Mistress promised me that after I showered she was going to push me over the pillows and give me a good ass reaming with her favorite cock. It has been several days since I gave you a good buttfucking and today after the whipping I am certainly in a dominant mood for asserting myself even more strongly. Mistress looked me in the eyes smiled and told me her clit was harder than my cock and if it was bigger she would be fucking me right now!

Mistress invited me to start massaging and sucking her breasts and nipples allowing me to use my pre-come on her nipples tweaking them nice and hard. To Mistress using pre-come as a free natural lubricant have many useful purposes. She loves using it for masturbating my shaft getting me nice and hard before she sits on it. When Mistress wants to make herself come she enjoys taking a finger full to stimulate her clitoris smiling at me as she turns herself on with my free fluids. She has also taken a dollop of pre-come lubricating her middle finger so that she could push it up my butthole so she could easily stimulate my prostate gland. The nastiest fun is when she coats her tongue with pre-come and starts sliding her sticky tongue all over my lips before we kiss. Mistress has also grabbed my cockhead using it like a dildo to stimulate her clitoris massaging my glans greased with pre-come around and around her clitoris until she comes. My cock was dripping even more as I thought about all the ways Mistress uses my pre-come. Sensing that I was getting closer and closer to wasting my semen Mistress grabbed my cock placed her teeth around my cockhead biting down so hard I thought she was going to dine on the head. I immediately lost my erection with Mistress giving me another warning that for sure I was going to get a second whipping when I got home.

Giving me that seductive downward push on my shoulders signaling me she was ready for some more oral sex I started licking and kissing my way back into pussy. Once I settled into her crotch Mistress wrapped her legs around my neck as a constant reminder that I was her servant to her oral pleasures. In the privacy of the cane field I treated my wife to another slow licking orgasm. She screamed out without fear of anyone listening almost choking me with her legs scissoring my neck. With her juices in my mouth and all over my face I shared a long lingering French kiss. I've never kissed a woman yet who didn't enjoy tasting her own juices. I often wondered if they fantasize that my mouth is actually a woman's vagina because it definitely tastes the same after I've gone down on her. Even my mustache which may remind women of pubic hair soaked with her fluids so that she can lick and smell them as we're kissing. I can always tell that kissing a woman like this definitely kicks her energy up a notch.

By the time we got up from the blanket my back and ass were completely sunburned which made the welts from the caning sting even more. My wife was completely satisfied from the whipping all the way to her orgasmic relief from my tongue. We decided to leave before someone decided to check up on us knowing that plenty of people watched us entering the cane field from the beach. My wife has decided to wear my shorts because her bikini bottoms were totally drenched with my saliva. Slipping on a tee shirt over my beaten back and my swimsuit over my well whipped bottom made me feel quite uncomfortable to walk back to the car. My wife volunteered to drive so that I could lie on my belly in the back seat.

Taking the short hike out of the cane we reappeared like typical beachgoers only to get nasty stares from the people who saw us disappear into the cane. I was sure several couples saw the welts on my legs and I could tell several women were snickering knowing I certainly got what I deserved. I was actually carrying our two new switches partly proud and partly embarrassed knowing that none of these people could ever possibly guess what we have just done. All the people who fantasized about our lovemaking we're definitely wrong because I still had a lump in my pants that wasn't going to go away for three days. We even didn't care. We had just enjoyed a session on the beach alone under the sun amongst the cane field.

On the way back to the car there was a wall in front of the parking lot that someone had spray painted the words "Benda Over" which was quite appropriate for our session. My wife had me stand in front of the sign taking my picture holding her to new switches. This was quite a memorable picture of me who she bent over and freshly caned!

My wife immediately adopted the switch into our sessions. There was never a time when she didn't pick up the cane even after a long punishing strapping. She enjoyed whipping my red bottom adding more welts over the top of my punished cheeks!.

(I would love to see more couples disappearing into the California cane fields. I want all women to be assertive! Instead of giving in to your inferior male's sexual needs, tell him that you're going to give him a good stripping with the cane and invite him to pleasure you alone leaving him dripping pre-come and frustrated.)

12