Calista Does the NBA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OW, Ouch!" I screamed.

"You like it when it hurts, don't you bitch?

I was silent. He spat the words out again. "I can see that you like it, cuz your cunt is dripping wet."

I nodded my head; I did like being treated roughly.

I offered no resistance as his fingers wove through the neatly trimmed patch of fine hair that covers my mound and quickly found the hot, wet hole eagerly waiting to be penetrated. Meanwhile I was licking his cock and balls like a wild woman while his fingers plundered my sopping wet cunt.

I sucked on Zo's meat enthusiastically until his body shuddered and a loud groan warned that he was cumming. Even then I would not slow down, greedily drinking in each drop of his precious load down my ravenous throat.

I continued sucking on Zo. My tongue licked around his asshole, and then plunged in tickling the inside of his puckered ring. That was an impulsive act; I'd never done anything like that before. He tasted a lot better than I thought he would. I continued driving him crazy through the post orgasm sensations until he sprung a new hard on, that was just as stiff as the previous one had been. I was amazed by his ability to recuperate so quickly. I went down on him again. He protested, but not very convincingly.

"Just lay back and enjoy it," I said "And don't worry, I want you to cum in my mouth again. There is nothing I like more than the taste of hot cum," I purred. Then I stretched my mouth to accommodate his thick rod once more. My head began bobbing I slowly as my mouth moved up and down his shaft; I made very good use of my tongue. I cupped my hands under his huge scrotum and played with his marbles.

"Come on baby, cum for me," I demanded. "Let me taste more of your sweet cock cream!"

It took a while, maybe twenty minutes or so of continuous hard pumping with my mouth, until Zo released the first of what seemed like a never-ending onslaught of spurts of his hot semen into my mouth. I savored every drop as it slid down into my throat. My hand feverishly pumped up and down his shaft, just to make certain I was milking every last drop. Once I was certain he was dry, I gradually stopped, licking his balls clean of some cum that had dripped down on them. Then I collapsed at his side. My lips were chaffed from all the hard work they had just done. My jaw ached from being distended for so long by his enormously thick ebony rod yet I was content and smiling from ear to ear.

When Shaq returned that night the three of us resumed our sex party. Before Zo left for Miami, he asked me for my personalized autographed picture. I thought that was very sweet of him, so I gave him mine and I asked for his in return.

Since that night, I've had the opportunity of partying with some of Shaq's other basketball friends too. They seem to visit him on a regular basis. Over the last couple of months I've met and partied with Chris Webber, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Antonio McDyess, Jalen Rose, Antoine Jamison, Donyell Marshall, Tracy McGrady, Jawan Howard, Marcus Camby, Antoine Walker, and many others. All of them are very large men with huge cocks. I know from first hand experience. They're so big in fact that I call them my 'giants'. They call me a number of names most of which are Ebonic synonyms for 'loose woman'. They seem to like it best when I take on two or even three of them at a time. I kind of like that too, it's very fulfilling and it certainly leaves me feeling full! That's a whole new role for me and I always make it a point of getting into my characters. Or should I say, having them get into me. I really love playing the dirty girl, servicing and putting on a show for the NBA's best. That seems to be my calling in life and it's my gut feeling that this production might have a long run and become mega-smash hit.

About a week after Zo left Shaq invited another group of NBA stars to the house. This time there were five of them. As before, Shaq instructed me on what he wanted me to wear. This time it was a low cut silver lamé mini dress, matching shoes and black fine mesh stockings held up by a black garter belt. He told me that I wasn't to wear a bra or panties. We had dinner and after we finished eating Shaq told me that it was my responsibility to entertain his guests and then he disappeared. The five men moved into the 'play room' and I joined them. They were already smoking marijuana, playing a Dr. Dre CD and rapping when I came into the room. I sat down on the couch in between Chris Webber and Tracy McGrady, with the others sitting opposite me. Kevin Garnett passed me a joint and I took a drag. Sitting the way that I was caused the short mini-dress to hike up and exposed my crotch for all to see. It was warm in the room and I wriggled around trying to get comfortable. Chris Webber put his hand on my knee, I tingled and my pussy itched. Somehow I sensed what was about to happen. Marcus Canby spoke for the group and said what they were all thinking. "Your nipples are hard and your crotch is wet. I can smell your wet cunt, Calista. You are a little white bitch in heat, and you need to be fucked by some big black cocks, don't you?" You can't imagine how much I liked hearing these elite black athletes talk to me in this way, and how much I enjoyed being used and dominated by them.

"Yes, I want ALL of you to fuck me. Pretend that I'm some cheap whore that you picked up on a road trip just to use for the night, to blow you, and then for you to fuck, cum all over, and dump. That's the way like it." I said and I really meant it. Everyone moved to the gigantic round bed at the other end of the room.

Antonio McDyess unzipped the back of my dress; I stood up and slid out of it. I lay down on the bed dreamily stroking my exposed cunt, my legs were spread lewdly, my head was tilted back, my mouth wide open. Within seconds there were multiple sets of hands and fingers groping and exploring every centimeter of my body. I turned this way and that to give them easy access to every one of my secret places. Hard young cocks were thrust at me from all angle, my hands and mouth were busy greeting each one. Somehow I managed to keep all of their pricks hard and interested, my hands and mouth were working overtime. Chris Webber entered me first; I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled my hot wet pussy over the head of his cock. It slowly devoured his prick little by little. I was using my vaginal muscles to pull his cock deeper into my pussy. When his balls touched my ass, I knew his cock was buried as deep as it would go inside my belly. He began his fuck-dance, his ass rising and tensing with each plunging at my rampant cunt. I call Chris 'the marathon man' because this went on for over an hour while the others watched and yelled their encouragement.

I screamed my enjoyment not even counting my own orgasms as his ass grew taut one final time. He groaned aloud as he emptied the molten contents of his balls deep inside me. He rolled off my hot and sticky body, his flaccid prick flopping out of my engorged cunt, wet with our combined juices. No sooner had he cleared the scene than Kevin Garnett moved between my spread thighs. His cock slipped in so easily helped by the lubrication left by his friend. He was through in five minutes. His short effort came to a noisy climax as he let go his spunk into my wet pussy. "Don't worry, baby," I said as he pulled away from me, "there will be plenty of time for seconds and thirds." I lay there, my thighs splayed obscenely, the cum from the two young studs running slowly out of my well-used cunt, and down the crack of my ass.

Now it was Tracy McGrady's turn. He placed his huge hands between my thighs and laughed as he pulled them away coated with my love juices mixed with that of the others. "Calista, turn around baby and show me yo gorgeous white booty, I want to try something different." I complied without complaint although we both knew exactly what "something different" meant

I turned, went down on all fours and pushed my head down into the pillow. I pointed my ass at him, leaving my crack wide open and vulnerable. He scooped a finger full of cum from my pussy and used it to lubricate my tightly puckered pink asshole. I wriggled my ass teasingly and pushed back against his finger as it slid effortlessly into my sweet corn hole.

"OK bitch, are you ready for some serious ass fucking?" I didn't say a word but my low moan gave him the permission he wanted. Slowly his cock head pushed against my tight asshole as he pressed forward. With the slightest pressure, and a deep sigh from me, his cock breached my sphincter and the shaft was buried deep down in my yielding ass.

I moaned with every stroke as his balls slapped against my ass. "Oh God, that's wonderful," was all I kept repeating as my young fucker built up his pace. He was fully in control of the situation and varied his speed to keep me dangling on the brink of an orgasm. " Do you like having your white ass stuffed with black dick? Now ho," he teased, "tell me how much you want my spooge fillin' your booty."

"Oh God, yessss, please, fuck my ass, fill it up with your fuck juice until it runs out of me." I wouldn't have believed I could be so crude or so vocal, but these studs were really getting to me. "Come on baby, fuck my ass, shoot it all up me. Don't ever stop and when you've finished I want all of your friends to fuck me up there too.""

He was good, and the sight of me being fucked by his friends and then turning over for him to take it up my ass must have been too much for him. I could feel Tracy losing the battle to hold onto his cum. He groaned almost as loud as I screamed as we came together, cock and asshole working each other to make a climax. His prick slipped out of my newly widened asshole leaving a trail of cum running down my legs. No sooner was he out the way than one of the others; it was Antonio McDyess took a turn fucking my ass. His motions were feverish, and he pumped with great fury, slapping my exposed ass cheeks with his bare hand until they were nice and red. Then he too dumped his load into the depths of my asshole.

Marcus Canby had been resting, patiently waiting his turn. He pulled a handful of my hair and yanked my face up against his awakening cock. I emitted a gasp of pleasure, I love having my hair pulled during sex. I began sucking his cock while Antonio lay beside me, sucking hard on my tit as he pulled his cock, which was still wet, from my asshole. "Come on boys," I teased, "I want you all at the same time. Pound me hard make me scream. I want you to fuck me so I won't be able to walk for a week! "

Chris Webber fully recovered, knelt right next to Marcus Canby. My mouth had found two cocks; it appeared that both guys were trying to stuff their cocks into my mouth at the same time. I felt my cheeks bulging wide as I tried to take both dicks into my mouth, but it was no use, I couldn't do it. Finally I gave up and just started alternating between them or sucking on one at a time.

The room seemed awfully warm and as I looked around I finally understood why. Shaq must have turned on lights and there were at least five automated video cams operating, taping this gangbang from a variety of angles including from overhead. You would have thought that this would make me nervous but don't forget I make my living acting in front of a camera. This was just a new role and I wasn't acting! In fact the presence of the cameras just inspired me to become even more licentious and outrageous than I had been until now.

I positioned C Web underneath me, squatting on his freshly hard prick. Tracy was kneeling at my side, offering his cock to my lips. "Now do you think you can get that lovely big black rod into my ass", I asked leaning forward over M. C. I reached back and pulled my buttocks cheeks apart, showing him the entrance. With cocks planted deep in my pussy and in my, by now, well-used mouth, willing and open. He needed no further invitation and a third young black cock entered my only free orifice. Finally Kevin and Antonio knelt facing me and I took each of their huge cocks in one of my hands and began to stroke furiously. I was entertaining all five of them, an entire basketball team, at the same time. C Web set the pace as his cock and Marcus pumped my cunt and ass in unison. My head bobbed on Tracy's cock taking as much as I was able with each forward thrust. I wanted to wear them out. It seemed to work, as all three seemed get to find their stroke. I was in seventh heaven as these three young bucks used me to satisfy their lust. Tim grunted, "I can't hold on too much longer, are you guys ready?" The response was a grunt of agreement from Tracy and C Web.

This time the cum flowed hot, fast, and plentiful as my cunt, ass and mouth were filled simultaneously with three hard and willing cocks. I could feel that Kevin and Antonio were also about to erupt I let go of their cocks and they came simultaneously aiming their spurts and soaking me from head to toe with their cum. I climaxed loud and long. After a brief pause we went at it again with the NBA all-stars changing positions. It was an evening of pure 'Slut-o-mania', with the five NBA superstars playing ball on my court and scoring with one slam-dunk after another. After the game I was lying there exhausted cum mixed with sweat all over my face and body. More cum was dribbling down the side of my chin, oozing out of my cunt, and leaking from my asshole. I felt like a well-lubricated and totally used whore. They left me like that, lying on the bed, drenched from head to toe and filled inside with their cum.

I suppose you can call me a basketball groupie. Shaq is still the main man in my life but I'm really glad that he likes to share; like I said at the beginning he's very generous with all of his things! AND to think six months ago I didn't even like basketball or know anything about the game. These days the biggest and best basketball players in the world are balling with me!

3

Now, several months later, Shaq and I are still together and we really ARE an item. I know he's had well publicized flings with others like that slut supermodel Cindy Crawford and more recently with tennis superstar Venus Williams, but those are all over now. I've won, Shaq's mine! For all intents and purposes, I've moved in with him. We're even talking about getting married, though he hasn't formally proposed YET. Life with Shaq as Forrest Gump said, " …is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna' get." Now that we're living together, every day with Shaq produces a new surprise. Why just last week, for example, Shaq asked me to invite Lucy Liu over to his place for dinner. She accepted, of course. Shaq told me that he thought, to quote him … "that little Chinese bitch is a hottie." I admit that at first I was jealous that Lucy was there at all, and a little hurt that Shaq had designs on her. I didn't want to share my black giant lover with anyone, especially someone as sexy as Lucy who plays my nemesis, Ling Woo on the TV show.

When Lucy came over she was wearing a shrimp colored micro mini-skirt and a form fitting black tank top. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. She looked absolutely smashing and incredibly sexy. I was impressed and, after drinking a glass of wine and smoking a joint, feeling very aroused. I'd never been with a woman before but I've since learned that Lucy is very bi-sexual. Well one thing led to another. Before we knew it all three of us were stoned and naked soaking in Shaq's indoor spa. Faster than we could say "Shaq Attack" she and I were stroking and fondling each other.

Lucy has small breasts. I grabbed them and even my small hands nearly covered them completely. I began to massage and rub her tits until her nipples hardened. She was moaning. I lowered my hand, squeezed Lucy's ass and rubbed her thighs. My fingers found her opening and inserted a finger into her sweet wet hole. I found her clit and she jumped. My finger settled comfortably into her slit and continued probing for more erogenous places.

"Put another one in." Lucy moaned. I did and rubbed even more vigorously. Then a third finger slipped in. "Uuuuugggh…yeessss, she moaned imploring me to continue finger fucking her. Her tight little cunt was stretching to accommodate whatever was put in. Lucy was orchestrating the action by riding my fingers. My thumb followed my fourth finger and I closed my hand and made a fist inside her womb and began pumping her. She reached down, grabbed my wrist, and started pounding my hand into her pussy even harder, bucking her hips back and forth and screaming out "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ohhhh harder…faster…Yesssssss!" Just then her body tensed up as her orgasm ripped through her. A torrent of cum spilled out of her vagina and all over my hand. She was fingering me too and soon I followed with my own screaming orgasm.

Lucy's and my mouths were all over the other's body. We were kissing and licking each other everywhere. I kissed her breasts. Then licked straight down, lowering my head until my face was nestled in Lucy's crotch. Even though I'd been fingering her, it hadn't dawned on me that she shaves her vagina. I inhaled, moaning to myself as the sweet and pungent oriental aroma of Lucy's womanhood wafted straight into my nostrils. Her smell sent a tingle through my pussy. The scent combined with the sight of her beautiful bald pussy to arouse me even more. I brought my lips to her slit and began to kiss her enthusiastically. Then I squeezed my lips until they formed a perfect seal around her opening. I couldn't stop myself and soon my tongue was exploring her clit and lapping up her wetness. Lucy tasted even better than she smelled. Lucy grabbed my head and guided my nose, lips and tongue around her cleft helping me to find all of her sensitive spots. Her body undulated in concert with my mouthing. She began to coo and moan all over again.

As much as I was enjoying myself, I wanted to feel Lucy's beautiful mouth working on me too. I stopped for a moment and begged her in a meek and submissive voice. "Please eat me…Just lick me at the top, on my clit. ... Please?" I raised my buttocks off the bed. I opened my legs spreading my thighs apart so that my pussy would be fully exposed and vulnerable. Within a split-second Lucy's tongue was inside the folds of my pussy doing exactly what I had asked for. This gorgeous oriental woman was licking my pussy like a kitten cleaning herself. Her tongue felt sandpapery like a cat's too.

I felt myself becoming warmer and warmer and warmer. My breathing was labored and I began mewling. I screamed out as my body convulsed like it was plugged into an electrical outlet and switched on. Lucy swallowed as much of my sex juice as possible, and before I knew it I was experiencing an aftershock almost as strong as the first. My body trembled and wouldn't stop. It was like nothing I had ever undergone before. I felt goose bumps arise on my body and every hair on my body stood on end. I bucked like a rodeo horse still holding Lucy's face to my pussy.

Shaq was watching us girls go at it, giving us instructions and encouragement. "I have a little surprise for the two of you, I bought some toys for you ladies to play with. Would you like to see them?" Shaq asked, smiling mischievously. Lucy and I giggled. Shaq returned holding an ornate wooden box. He opened it and showed us an impressive collection of dildoes.

In a very playful mood, Shaq asked Lucy and I to pick one each and then he chose the others. He extracted a double headed dildo that was eighteen inches long and had a pair of 'balls' at the midpoint, two strap-ons, a double penetration dildo some anal beads, there was also a huge dildo that looked like it had been molded from a penis. A penis that was even larger than Shaq's – it was about a foot and a half long and measured around two and a half inches in diameter. This one was a super pussy stretcher, for sure. I was astonished when Lucy picked up that one and brought it down toward her clit. She held onto it like a giant peppermill, grinding it around on her sensitive love button. Slowly her slit yielded and with a slight pressure the head of the giant cock slipped through, entering her small pussy and stretching it to reveal the beautiful symmetry of her inner lips. Surprisingly Lucy was able to get the entire head and a little bit of the shaft inside her, it looked like she was screwing a light bulb into a perfectly threaded socket. She undulated her body in perfect harmony to the rap music that was blaring through the theater speakers, huff-puffing, grunting and moaning. She glistened from the moisture of the perspiration that coated her elegant body. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, her body convulsed and she let out an earth-shattering scream that was drowned out by the rap music.