Calista's Dungeon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William gasped for air, but pressed his tongue against the top of Eric's cock, constantly tonguing it as he hung upside down. William gagged, groaned, but quickly adjusted himself to his task. Eric moaned with pleasure as he fucked William's mouth, his huge balls slapping his nose and forehead with each stroke. William sucked him hard, determined to make him cum to please his Mistress. Calista grabbed the dildo in his ass and begins to manually fuck William's ass with it. William stiffened as the cock in his ass started to move, but happily returned to his duty. Calista fucked his ass in rhythm with Eric's fucking of William's mouth. William swirled the flat of his tongue on Eric's bulbous cockhead hoping to get him off faster. William purred, letting the vibrations in his ass and throat, fill him with pleasure. As Eric fucked him he leaned into William's body and took his flaccid cock into his mouth to suck it in an inverted and standing sixty-nine. William felt his cock harden again. Mistress Calista sipped more wine as she watched her slaves sucking each other's cocks standing up.

William started to move his head in and out, making the thrusts longer and deeper into his throat. William moaned louder, trying so hard to please both Eric, and their Mistress. Eric moaned in pleasure as he licked Williams' cockhead hard, slathering it with his tongue. Eric quivered and trembled, his eyes staring at Mistress, for permission to cum while William continued to suck his cock hard. "I sense that both of you are nearing orgasm. Eric, you may cum, dear," Calista told him. William opened his mouth wide in anticipation for what is about to happen. Eric stiffened and exploded, blasting thick frothy cum that splattered the insides of Williams' mouth and cascaded down his throat. Again and again Eric emptied his balls of cum, coating Williams's tongue with his white creamy seed. William gagged, holding most of Eric's cum in his mouth before he recovered and swallowed it all.

Calista smiled watching William swallow a strangers' cum in total humiliation. At long last released from his forced celibacy, Eric continued to spew cum into William's mouth. William was privately ecstatic over fulfilling his secret fantasy of sucking a cock to fulfillment. His cock was hard and incredibly sensitive as he sucked Eric's cock relentlessly, milking it of the last precious drops of cum. Mistress Calista sensed that William too, was about to cum and told Eric to suck him faster. "William, you worthless slut cunt, you may cum too," Calista whispered in his ear. William whimpered, as his cock exploded, his balls strained to pump cum into Eric's sucking mouth. Calista grasped William's cock to stroke it throughout his orgasm. Eric accepted the first volley of cum in his mouth and swallowed. Calista pushes Eric back and pointed the cock at William's face allowing him to cum all over his own face.

She watched as huge volumes of his thick creamy cum splattered on his face to coat it with his seed. William swallowed all cum that entered his mouth. He moaned and hoped that he pleased his Mistress. She reached out to wipe cum from his face with her finger and pushed it into his mouth. William whimpered at her touch. Eric dropped to his knees and paid homage to his Mistress, kissing her cunt and nipples, then left the Dungeon. William hung limp in his bonds, completely overtaken with exhaustion. Calista lowered him to the floor and released William's wrists and ankles. She helped him to kneel in the submissive position. William sighed and kneeled as best he could.

"Well, slave William, you did well tonight. Your Mistress is pleased," she told him.

"I am happy to have pleased you, Mistress," William whispered, breathing hard.

"I will help you to the entryway to get your clothes. You may get dressed outdoors and leave," Mistress Calista informed him.

"Will this worthless slut cunt be allowed to serve you again, M'lady?" William asked meekly.

"You may book another appointment with me, William. I have more 'treats' for you. Now hurry and go because Eric is going to come back and fuck my brains out by morning," Calista grinned as she told him, "I'm very horny and need very badly to get fucked, sucked and cum." William hurried down the steps from the Tower Dungeon ready to step outside to dress. "Goodnight little William," Calista called to him.

"Goodnight, my wonderful and beautiful Mistress," William replied as he is escorted out of the entryway door.

The End; Part 8

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile

12