Calista's Dungeon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Calista licked and reamed Chrissie's asshole, she reached between her legs to grasp Santa's super hard cock to stroke it and rub the satiny cockhead with her thumb. Santa groaned and begged to be allowed to cum as Calista ignored him. Chrissie could not get enough of Calista's tongue at her asshole and kept moving her ass back trying to clasp it between her asscheeks. Mistress released Santa's cock and picked up one of the dildos. She placed it on Chrissie's asshole and slowly began to push it inside. Chrissie's sphincter resisted at first, but as the pressure increased it surrendered to let the dildo enter. Calista worked it deep into Chrissie's asshole until her sphincter closed in the depression of the dildos base to hold it fast. Satisfied, Calista turned her attentions to Santa.

His balls were becoming raw where the tiny pins painfully rubbed the base of his balls. Calista ran her tongue around the raw flesh to soothe it as Santa winced with pain. The Mistress moved to kneel behind him to spread his asscheeks wide revealing his pinkish brown puckered asshole. As with Chrissie, the Domina reamed and licked his asshole with her tongue while he quivered in delight. "Oh my God, that's sooo good, Mistress…so good," he whispered softly. Calista took up the other dildo and proceeded to drive the huge fake phallus deep into his asshole. Santa cried out painfully as the dildo was shoved deep and his sphincter closed about it to hold it fast. Pleased with her work, Calista turned on the built in vibrators and fucking mechanisms. The bound slaves writhed in pleasure and groaned with pain as their movements caused the Y chains to pull mercilessly at their nipples and genitals.

Calista poured herself a cool glass of Chablis and sipped it slowly as her slaves moaned and gyrated from the sensations in their assholes. She moved closer to her slaves and kissed each of them on their lips, whispering that she loved them both. As they grimaced in pain, Calista dipped her titties in the wineglass, stepped between them and offered each a tit to lick and suck clean of wine. Eagerly, the slaves licked her breasts and nipples to clean them of wine. She dripped wine on Santa's cock and kneeled to lick it off. Dipping his balls in the wine, he cried out as the alcohol stung his raw balls flesh. She opened her mouth to take his balls inside and gently lick and suckle them. Santa was nearly mad with desire to cum, but Calista did not relent.

She put the glass down and began to suck Santa's cock, deep throating it and licking the satiny head. Her tongue slathered all over his huge member as she continued to 'torment' his cock with her mouth. Chrissie, pitying her husband, moaned, "Please let him cum, Mistress…he needs to so badly, Ma'am." Calista looked up her as she sucked Santa's cock and shook her head no. Chrissie sighed in despair for her husband and lurched as Calista pulled the Y chains. Santa was twisting and writhing as Calista's tongue had him trembling. His eyes reflected the sweet 'agony' in his body as he kept moaning while she drove him to new heights on intensity and sensations. Santa's eyes rolled in their sockets as he strained to cum, but could not. His eyes pleaded with his Mistress to not deny him his orgasm, but Calista ignored him.

Santa's cockhead was swollen and throbbing as she concentrated her tongue on the sensitive spot under his cockhead. Tears rolled freely down his cheeks as he begged for relief as he groaned. Calista sucked his cock for nearly an hour until she was sure he could stand no more. Quickly she loosened the rawhide cockring, letting it drop to the floor. Santa screamed as his cock swelled even bigger and exploded an enormous wad of thick white cum into Calista's mouth. The force of his orgasm pushed Calista's head back slightly as it struck the back of her mouth and cascaded down her throat. Again and again his throbbing cock blasted volley after volley of cum into his Mistress's mouth coating her tongue and inner cheeks. Calista swooned with delight as the rich thick semen that filled her mouth tasted like sugarplums! It was sweet and delicious as she milked his cock to suck out every drop of his tasty cum.

Finally, Santa's orgasm subsided and Calista allowed his spent semi flaccid cock to slide out of her mouth. She stood between them and removed the clamps from Chrissie's nipples, pushing her breasts together until her nipples touched. Calista sucked both nipples in her mouth at once to lick and soothe them as the blood painfully rushed into them, restoring circulation. Chrissie sighed in relief and pleasure and kissed Calista's forehead as she pleasured her nipples. Calista turned to Santa and released his nipple clamps too, licking his nipples to soothe them. She kneeled between them and released Chrissie's cuntlips from the clamp that held them shut. Her mouth covered the sore cuntlips as her tongue licked and soothed them. The pent up honey cunt nectar flowed freely as Calista gulped and swallowed it all to Chrissie's delight. Next, Calista turned to Santa's balls, restrained by the horrid slipknot embedded with pins. Gently she removed it and licked around the base of his balls soothing the raw sore skin of his balls with her tongue. Finally, she withdrew the dildos from each of their asses.

Calista lowered Santa to the floor onto the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace and released all his wrist and ankle restraints. Santa rubbed his wrists and watched as Chrissie's restraints were released. Calista helped Chrissie to sit on the bearskin rug and regain her composure. Calista lay down on her back, placing a large pillow under her ass. She spread her legs wide and beckoned to Santa. "Come fuck me, Santa. I need that huge cock in my pussy now!" she said excitedly. Santa grinned and dropped to his knees between her legs. Magically, his cock was rock hard again and oozing sugary pre-cum. "Ummm," Calista moaned as Santa wiped a huge dollop of pre-cum from the slit of his cock and placed his finger in Calista's mouth. She licked it clean.

Santa placed his huge cock between Calista's cuntlips and slowly pushed his enormous cockhead inside. She moaned with delight as he smiled at her and resumed pushing his cock in her pussy until she was impaled on his magnificent cock. "Yesssss," she cried, "fuck your Mistress hard, Santa…fuck me hard!" In an instant Calista wrapped her legs around his waist and closed her feet about him. She closed her eyes and gasped as the massive cock began to move in and out slowly. She clenched it with her cunt muscles as though she was trying to strangle it as he pleasured her. She looked to the side to see Chrissie sitting and watching them fucking. "Chrissie, I have a perfectly good face with no one sitting on it." Chrissie quickly moved to straddle Calista's head facing Santa, and lowered her honey-flavored pussy to her Mistresses mouth.

"Mmmm," moaned Calista as her tongue plunged up into Chrissies sweet pussy. She reached up to gently rub and roll Chrissies nipples and Chrissie returned the favor as Santa fucked her. The three of them moaned as they pleasured one another. Calista's tongue drew several orgasms from Chrissie's pussy while Santa ravaged her cunt with his massive cock. Chrissie trembled and shivered as she could hardly stand the wonderful tongue swirling in and out of her cunt and over her clit. Calista held Chrissie by the hips as her tongue continued to 'torment' her sweet pussy.

Suddenly, Calista stiffened and screamed as she erupted in a savage orgasm from deep inside her. She shuddered and clamped Santa's cock each time she would cum, shouting into Chrissie's cunt, "Yes…yesssss…Oh sweet Jesus, yesssss!" Bucking and jerking, Calista writhed through several gut wrenching orgasm as she came in multiples. "Oh God…yesssss…Fuck me hard…fuck me!" she screamed. Calista spewed her cunt nectar all over Santa's cock and balls coating him with her juices. Santa grunted then cried out as he blasted his thick cum deep into Calista cunt, filling her with his sweet seed. Again and again his balls pumped out wad after wad of his cum as she felt it squeezing out of her pussy around his cock. She clenched his cock fiercely, intensifying Santa's pleasure as her cunt walls closed tightly about his swollen cockhead. After several moments Santa withdrew his now flaccid cock from her pussy as Calista shuddered through several mini after-cums.

Santa moved back to lie on his side on the bearskin rug. Chrissie bent over and buried her head between Calista's legs licking and sucking Santa's sugarplum cum from Calista's cunt. Calista moaned with pleasure as Chrissie's talented tongue drove her towards yet another delicious orgasm. She could feel Chrissie's tongue gather the sweet sugarplum cum from her pussy as she licked the honey from the slave girls' pussy. When Calista ceased cumming, Chrissie swiftly turned about and pressed body on Calista's and kissed her full on the mouth. Their tongues entwined as Chrissie pushed a mouthful of sugarplum cum into her Mistress's mouth. Eagerly, Calista accepted it and swallowed it all.

Calista looked up to see Santa on his knees in front of her with his cock pointing once more toward the ceiling. Quickly, Calista rolled onto her hands and knees and gulped his cock into her mouth tasting the sugary pre-cum that flowed from it. She felt a tongue licking her asshole and she closed her eyes to enjoy Chrissie's tongue reaming her asshole. Her puckered asshole relaxed as the tongue entered her ass and swirled about inside her asshole. Calista felt something probe at her asshole, thinking that Chrissie had picked up one of the dildos. She sighed as it began to penetrate her rosebud. In a might thrust it was embedded deep inside her ass and she felt Chrissie's thighs touch her asscheeks. She released Santa's cock from her mouth to turn and see Chrissie wearing a huge strap on dildo and fucking her in the ass.

She smiled at Chrissie and turned to see Santa lying on his back with his huge prong pointing straight up. She began to crawl on her hands and knees, with Chrissie crawling with her too, until Calista straddled Santa's hips with her thighs. Slowly she lowered herself onto Santa's huge cock and impaled herself on it once more. Chrissie had kept pace with her and the dildo was still embedded in Calista's ass. Santa's cock and Chrissie's strap on filled her completely! They fucked their Mistress for what seemed like hours until she came in massive orgasms again and again. Finally, Santa came hard into Calista's pussy filling her with his sweet sugarplum seed. Calista, spent and exhausted, rolled onto the floor near the stone hearth.

She watched as Santa snapped his fingers and both he and Chrissie were once again Santa and Mrs. Claus. Santa effortlessly picked up Calista and placed her in the same stuffed chair she had been sitting in when they arrived. They each kissed her on the lips, Santa's whiskers and beard tickling her nose. Gathering Rudolph from the corner they waved goodbye and poof, disappeared in a cloud of mist. Calista closed her eyes, happy, satisfied and fulfilled, but too tired to even try going to bed, she drifted off to sleep.

The rays of the sun shone brightly through the window as she stirred from her sleep. Calista stretched and yawned as she realized where she had fallen asleep. Smiling, she recalled her dream of training Santa and Mrs. Claus. She mused about her dream as she noticed the smoldering fire in the fireplace. "That's odd," she thought, "I don't recall lighting a fire." She looked down to see that she was naked, her evening gown neatly folded over another chair. Her brow became furrowed as she concluded that she was probably too warm from the fire and had undressed to stay cool. She could feel a thick wetness in her pussy and she looked between her legs to see thick white cum oozing from between her cuntlips. Wiping the cum with her finger, she brought a glob of it up and examined it. This cum smelled different. Tasting it, she was shocked when she tasted sugarplums!

Calista felt something on her cheek flowing down slowly. She wiped her cheek with her finger and a thick pale golden substance covered her finger. Touching her finger with her tongue, the familiar taste of honey graced her taste buds. "No…no way…it just can't be," Calista said aloud. "That was just a dream!" she exclaimed. "Someone is playing tricks on me." She stood up to see some white and some golden drops on the bearskin rug. It too tasted of sugarplums and honey! "God!" she exclaimed, "I don't believe this…what the hell is happening around here?" she asked herself aloud. Calista walked over to a side table to look at two open boxes that were placed there. She opened the first hurriedly and a red velvet bra and panty set, trimmed in ermine, fell to the floor. Calista gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, "Oh my God!" She grasped the second box and there lay a red velvet handled flogger, trimmed in ermine with heavy leather strands tipped with tiny diamond, shaped like tiny pyramids, embedded in the strands.

Stunned, Calista fell back into her chair. "Was it real?" she asked herself, "It had to be a dream. Santa Claus is not real, is he?" Confused she looked about to see two dildo butt plugs and two Y chains lying on the floor under the retractable overhead chains. She laughed a nervous laugh that sounded more like a giggle than a laugh. Shaking her head she closed her eyes, rubbing them to assure that she was awake. Hearing a noise she turned to see and envelope moving of its own accord on the mantle. It was weird and impossible, but somehow Calista was unafraid. She walked to the mantle and picked up the envelope. Opening it, she drew out a Christmas card that talked to her, saying. "Thank you Calista for a wonderful session. You are truly a wonderful Mistress. We thoroughly enjoyed our first ever session with a Dominatrix. We look forward to visiting you again, next year. Have a Merry Christmas, Calista. Santa and Mrs. Claus."

Suddenly, the card and envelope disappeared in a puff of smoke right before her very eyes. Calista smiled, shook her head and reached down to scoop up more sugarplum cum to lick it. "This was too good to be true," she said, "But it was true, somehow," she concluded as she slipped on the red velvet panties and bra. Of course, they fit perfectly.

The End, Part 10

12