Calista's Dungeon Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to cum any more, Calista slid to the Dungeon floor to look at Celeste's face, gleaming with her nectar. She licked the slave girl's cheeks and kissed her lips, probing for her tongue to taste their blended cunt cum. Celeste sighed and returned the kiss tasting their sweet blended cum. Mistress Calista reached up to drench her fingers in Celeste's sweet pussy and rubbed her nectar all over her nipples then offered them to her slave. Celeste eagerly opened to take her Mistress's right nipple into her mouth. She sucked and pulled at the nipple licking the sweet cum. Calista stroked the slave girl's face and kissed her forehead while her sensitive nipples were pleasured. Celeste switched nipples often to suck them and flick her tongue over and around the sensitive nipples.

"Oh God, Celeste, that's so intense," Calista sighed as she jerked, shuddered and came again from having her sensitive nipples sucked. The slave girl continued licking them as Calista trembled through several mini after-cums. "Ummmmmm, you are soooooo wonderful, love," Calista sighed as she bent to lick Celeste's aching nipple tips too. As Calista regained her senses she arose, kissed the girl's pussy and moved to her Implements and Toys table to select a special ten inch long, birthday candle. "Now, love, I shall play some hot wax games with you," she whispered to her slave girl. Celeste nodded as she controlled her fear, having never played hot wax games.

Mistress Calista showed her slave the long birthday candle and bent to lick the girls' drenched pussy to 'dry' it with her tongue. Celeste quivered and whimpered with joy and fear. "Trust me, love," Calista whispered to her. The girl nodded, but continued to whimper. Calista lubricated the candle in her own slick juices then spread open Celeste's cuntlips and gently inserted the candle into her pee hole. The slave girl shuddered and gasped from the unfamiliar intrusion. Calista slowly pushed the candle inside Celeste's urethra up to the entrance to her bladder and stopped. The slave girl groaned, more from fear than pain, as she looked up her Mistress violating her urethra. Nearly five inches of candle protruded from the cleft of Celeste's pussy.

Celeste shuddered and gasped hard trying to catch her breath while her mind anticipated this new torment devised by her Mistress. Calista smiled down at her, kneeled to kiss her lips passionately then arose to light the candles wick with a match. Celeste's eyes opened wide and she gasped in fear as she could feel the heat of the flame. "You will feel some heat, love, but no real burning," Calista assured her. The slave girl swallowed hard, tears formed at her eyes as she watched the flame begin to melt the candle. Suddenly, a drop of hot wax splattered on Celeste's clit, her moist pussy causing it to sizzle. She felt the heat of the wax and wailed as it struck her clit, afraid to even try to move.

"The wax is hot, love, but will not burn you," Calista reassured her. Surprised that it wasn't hot enough to burn her, she shuddered as another drop sizzled as it struck her sweet cunnie. Celeste moaned and whimpered as the hot wax struck her wet pussy. She trembled with fear and excitement as the hot wax continued to 'burn' her pussy. Soon the candle had dripped enough hot wax to fill the cleft of Celeste's cuntlips. She could feel the wax cool down and solidify as she moaned from excitement and fear. As the flame neared the slave girl's clit, Calista pulled out another inch of the candle from her urethra and it continued to melt, stimulating her pussy and clit with its heat.

Celeste's whimpers became sobs as the hot wax terrified her. Her pussy ached and the girl arched her back, again pulling her nipple chains painfully. Only the tip of Celeste's clit protruded from the hot wax coating and Calista bent lick it the tip as it throbbed with lust. The slave girl began to breath heavily, her chest rising and falling, stretching her clamped nipples. Her body quivered as the familiar feeling of the need to cum consumed her. Calista knelt to lick the girls' nipple tips as a rivulet of hot wax flowed down between Celeste's asscheeks to heat and coat her tight little asshole. Sensing her slave's arousal Calista called to her, "Yes, love...cum for your Mistress...cum hard underneath your hot wax."

Feeling the hot wax on her asshole made Celeste clench her ass cheeks, as she could feel her orgasm swiftly rise within her. She wailed as the wave rose to overcome her and she began to cum hard. Her body shook with each cum spasm causing her nipples to be pulled hard and her toes to sting from the pinpricks. More hot wax flowed over her asshole and the tip of her clit slowly began to disappear under the mound of hot wax that covered her pussy. Celeste felt dizzy from the hard explosive orgasms and the hot sensations that stimulated her pussy and asshole. Calista pulled more of the candle out of the slave's urethra as the flame neared her disappearing clit tip.

Celeste's hard cum brought her new sensations of cumming, releasing her juices, but not spewing them as they stayed inside her. She felt faint from the heat, her body went limp and she encountered another wave of orgasm, feeling the heat in her urethra as she came hard. "Oh my God, Yesss!" she screamed as her orgasm consumed her.

Mistress Calista grinned at her slave girl, "Mmmmm, cum good, love. You're so beautiful when you cum. I love to watch the total pleasure on your sweet face as you cum for me," she whispered to her slave. Celeste's body spasmed as wave after wave of orgasm came over her. She screamed from the total pleasure her Mistress had just given her. Soon the wax build up covered her pussy, clit and asshole completely. The wax build up extinguished the flame on the wick. Celeste felt her holes filled, clit covered tight and pressure against her pussy from cumming underneath the wax. Mistress Calista kissed her slave girl in the throes of her orgasm, whispering, "You're such a wonderful slave girl, Celeste, and Mistress loves you."

Celeste tried to open her eyes as she stammered that she loved her Mistress too. Calista licked some spots of her wet nectar clinging to Celeste's cute little nose and kissed her wonderful Celeste again, probing deep for her tongue to suck it hard. Celeste opened her mouth and returned her Mistress's kiss, still shaking hard. As Celeste came down from her 'cum high', Calista removed the clamp from her right nipple, quickly covered it with her mouth to soothe it while the blood painfully rushed in to restore circulation. Celeste was still panting from her hot wax experience and grimaced as the pain engulfed her nipple. When her right nipple was 'refreshed' and robust again, Calista moved to the left nipple, removed the clamp and soothed that nipple too.


"Thank you, Mistress. Oh my God that was so wonderful, Ma'am," Celeste murmured to Calista. Mistress Calista smiled as she placed a padded bench behind her slave girl then released her handcuffs.

"You're so welcome, love." Celeste rubbed both wrists and moaned with the satisfaction of having endured her 'ordeal'. Calista lowered her slave girl to the padded bench on her back to let her rest a bit as Calista examined her wax filled pussy cleft. Celeste could feel the hardness of the wax on her pussy and asshole as Calista gently gripped her fingers on the edges of the wax to loosen it. In a single swift motion the wax was ripped it out of the cleft of Celeste's cunt to reveal a mold of Celeste's cuntlips, opening to her inner cunt, her asshole and her still hard clit. Calista swiftly began to lick her slave's sweet pussy, clit and asshole to soothe the ache and heat.

Celeste felt her Mistress remove the wax and her cum nectar flowed forth, making her moan with relief. "Oh yes, Ma'am, thank you Mistress, that feels so much better," she said blushing at her Mistress.

"I will make a plaster cast of it, to show you next time, love," Mistress Calista told her as she showed Celeste the wax mold. Celeste smiled and felt warm all over. Calista sat next to the bench and leaned over her slave girl to lick her sweet hard nipples.

"Thank you again, Mistress," Celeste sighed, "That feels so good after being stretched and clamped, Ma'am."

"Ummm, next time I shall make a mold of these wonderful nipples too, love."

"Ooooooo, Ma'am, this girl loves you so much, Mistress." Calista pushed Celeste's breasts together until her nipples touched, then covered both of them with her mouth to lick and suck them both at the same time. Celeste sighed and moaned aloud at the attention her sore nipples received.

"I love you too, sweet Celeste," Mistress Calista told her as she resumed sucking her hard nipples. Calista moved over Celeste's head to straddle it. The slave girl smiled eagerly as she looked up at her Mistress's lovely wet pussy again. Calista lowered her pussy to Celeste's mouth and lay over her in a sixty-nine position to bury her face in the slave girls' pussy. Celeste moaned happily as she opened mouth to receive, lick and suck her Mistress's clit. Calista assaulted Celeste's sweet cunt and clit with her tongue, sucking, licking and soothing the hurt away. She felt her slave's tongue, and moaned with pleasure as the girl's tongue darted in and out of her pussy.

Celeste began to rub her Mistress's clit with her nose as she moved her head back and forth. Calista trembled, fully aroused from waxing the slave girl's sweet pussy, and she felt her orgasm rise again. Celeste moaned into her Mistress's wet cunt again to lick it long and hard. Calista pulled Celeste's legs under her arms to rotate her hips to bring her sweet, pink, puckered and tight little asshole to her tongue, swirling it lovingly. She began to lick her salve girl from her asshole to her clit, licking everything in between, especially her tender pee hole. Celeste, knowing her Mistress's dancing tongue would make her cum again buried her tongue deep into her Mistress's pussy as she moaned aloud.

Mistress Calista pillaged her slave girl's sweet pussy, asshole and clit with her tongue as Celeste's body began to shake again as she tried to concentrate on her writhing Mistress. Calista quivered as Celeste's marvelous tongue quickly drove her toward the edge. Sensing her Mistress was close to cumming, the slave girl intensified licking and sucking her clit harder. Mistress Calista muffled a scream into her slave's pussy and convulsed in a savage cum, shaking and squirming from absolute pleasure. Celeste's tender pussy too, felt another large wave rise in her body. Calista forced herself to keep licking her slave so they could cum together. Their tongues gave both of them sensations that neither had ever felt before. Celeste buried her face into her Mistress's pussy. Her tongue swirling as she groaned aloud, quivering and wiggling underneath Calista as the slave girl erupted in a savage cum. Her powerful orgasm squirted her nectar into Calista's face, to drench it again while Calista moaned.


As their mutual orgasms subsided, Calista fell limp over her slave girls' body. Her arms hung at her sides with hands on the floor. She was gasping for breath and struggling to remain conscious from the intensity of her powerful orgasm. Unable to move and rendered temporarily mute, Calista strained to regain her senses. Celeste too, was panting and breathing hard as she awaited her Mistress's return to responsiveness. Calista began to breathe more evenly as her senses slowly returned. With great effort she managed to slide off of Celeste, using their slick sweat to propel her slide to the floor. Pausing a moment to collect herself, she turned to face her slave girl. Their eyes met and Celeste sat up, embraced her Mistress and kissed her deeply to entwine their tongues.

"I love you, sweet Mistress," Celeste whispered to Calista as they kissed again. Calista sighed deeply and held her slave girl tightly, telling her she loved her slave girl too. Calista tasted the salty sweet sweat on Celeste's neck and stood up very tentatively. Assured that she was in control of her senses again, Calista tenderly kissed Celeste and helped to her feet. She rang her sliver bell to summon Ella and Beth. They ran quickly into the Dungeon to kneel at their Mistress's side. Calista asked to Ella to help Celeste through the Dungeons back door, followed by Beth helping Calista. The live-in slave girls escorted their Mistress and their sister slave to the huge walk in bathtub in the bathroom behind the Dungeon. The four of them descended into the warm scented waters where Ella and Beth bathed Calista and Celeste.

Celeste was in heaven, having served her Mistress and now privileged to bathe with her too. Ella and Beth washed them with fine sponges, shampooed their hair then helped them out of the water to be dried and primped. The slave girls held warm thick terrycloth robes as Calista and Celeste wrapped them selves within the warm confines of the robes. They kneeled, opened the front of Calista's robe to kiss their Mistress's pussy in homage and backed out of the huge bathroom. Calista took Celeste by her hand and led her down a hallway into Calista's elegant bedroom.

Removing the robe, Calista got into bed naked under the silk sheets and held her outstretched arms to Celeste, beckoning her to climb in next to her. Celeste removed her robe and slipped into bed naked, happily snuggling into her Mistress's arms. Calista kissed her tenderly and brought Celeste's mouth to her little titties to suckle her breasts. Her slave girl eagerly complied and Calista reached to turn off the lamp sighing her satisfaction in the darkened bedroom. They made love once again, then wearily kissed each other goodnight and both fell fast asleep.

The End

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12