Calista's Dungeon Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never stopped loving you, Roxanne," Calista told her, "You will always be my lover no matter if we are together or apart." Roxanne hugged her lover and told her that tomorrow she looked forward to at long last serving Calista. They kissed again as Calista nodded 'yes' and they resumed cuddling each other in the water. After a few moments, Roxanne's hand slowly drifted across Calista's smooth mons to her pussy. She found her long clit erect and let it slide in between Roxanne's fingers where they join her palm. She began to softly and very slowly clasp Calista's clitoris between her fingers as the younger girl moaned delightfully. Again it was as though they both were back in their old apartment bathtub enjoying one another.

Roxanne continued to softly rub and play with Calista's clitoris under the warm waters. The younger woman moaned and happily leaned her back into her lover. Roxanne slowly played with her lovers' clitoris for nearly twenty minutes while Calista moaned very softly in absolute pleasure. Just before she climaxed, Calista turned to kiss her lover. With their lips still touching said, "I love you sooo much, Roxie...so very much." Then Calista shuddered in a long and satisfying orgasm, rippling the water in the tub. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply as Roxanne brought her to still another orgasm as she held her tightly. "Oh God, Roxie, it's like it was just yesterday," Calista sighed, as she turned to kiss her lover again.

More to follow in Ch. 27, when Roxanne serves Calista.