Calista's Dungeon Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista stood between her subs legs with her shoulders touching both of Roxanne's inner thighs. She placed her hands on Roxie's asscheeks and spread them apart. She revealed a tight, pink and puckered rosebud nestled in the cleft of her asscheeks. Reaching out to her table, Calista selected a nine inch long, two inch thick dildo butt plug which she slipped into her own drenched pussy to wet and lube it. Closing her thighs together, Calista insured that the dildo would stay put as she turned her attentions to Roxanne's tight little asshole. Roxanne moaned delightfully as she felt Calista kiss her asshole several times. Her body jerked when Calista French kissed her asshole and swirled her tongue over her tight little rosebud. Her movement caused her nipple weights to bounce and she groaned from the renewed pain at her nipples.

Roxanne continued to buck and jerk her body as Calista tongued her asshole repeatedly. She wailed from both the pleasure at her asshole and the pain in her nipples. Each movement of her body caused her nipple weights to 'reward' her with a series of painful bounces. Her Mistress kept up the exquisite sensations of pain and pleasure for several minutes, while Roxanne experienced the rapture of Calista's tongue. Having wet Roxanne's asshole sufficiently, Calista withdrew the long thick dildo butt plug from her pussy. She placed the tip of the wet fake cock on her subs asshole. Roxanne groaned when she recognized the feel of the fake cock against her tight little asshole.

"Oh, noooo…Mistress," she sighed as she felt the pressure of the dildo pushing against her very rigid sphincter. Calista ignored her submissive as she pressed the wet dildo harder against the resisting sphincter. Roxanne asshole was being painfully stretched open. Calista slowly increased the pressure as she pushed the dildo against her subs asshole. Howling with pain at the intrusion into her virgin asshole, Roxanne's cries reverberated throughout the Dungeon. Roxanne had a finger invade her asshole in the past, but she had never experienced the intrusion of a thick dildo being shoved inside her anal opening.

She fought the invaders entry and paid the painful price of resisting. Calista relentlessly increased the pressure. "Oh God, Mistress…noooo…stop…stop…please," Roxanne wailed repeatedly, but to no avail. Calista was determined.

After a short, but painful interval that seemed hours long to Roxanne, she felt her sphincter surrender and it parted. The head of the fake cock was finally permitted entry her into most private orifice and the sphincter closed behind the fake cockheads' rim. Calista paused to allow Roxanne to become acclimated to the thick intruder. The Dungeon became oddly quiet as only Roxanne's heavy breathing could be heard, interspersed with an occasional whimper. Resuming, Calista slowly pushed the dildo into Roxanne's asshole, using Calista's slick juices as the lubricant. Resigned to her fate, Roxanne accepted the taking of her asshole's virginity by her former submissive; now her Mistress.

Agonizing with every millimeter of inward movement, Roxanne felt the dildo filling her bowels like nothing she had previously experienced. Finally, she felt her sphincter contract over the depression at the base of the dildo butt plug, as it closed to hold the fake cock fast inside her. She sighed dejectedly at the exhausting experience even though she felt the pain of entry subsiding. Calista gave her time to adjust to the thick dildo. She succeeded in diverting her subs attention from the dildo when she kissed Roxanne's cuntlips as though they were her mouth. Roxanne moaned with distinct pleasure as she felt her Mistress kiss her sopping wet pussy. Again she tried to entice her Mistress to probe her pussy or lick her clit, but Calista denied her that pleasure.

Standing between Roxanne's legs, Calista raised her hand high above her submissives beautifully formed asscheeks. Without warning, she delivered a stinging spank to the woman's right asscheek which brought a loud wail from her sub. Pausing to watch the imprint of her hand turn a deep crimson shade, Calista renewed her assault of Roxanne's ass by striking her left asscheek equally hard. Roxanne screeched painfully at the stinging spank which resonated throughout the Dungeon. Again Calista paused to watch Roxanne's ass turn a crimson shade. Roxanne writhed in the chains that bound and suspended her, only to cause her nipple weights to exact another measure of pain from her nipples.

Calista resumed spanking Roxanne's ass hard, alternating cheeks as she levied blow after blow to the bright red asscheeks. Roxanne howled from the searing, burning pain at her asscheeks, but also felt a twinge of joy from being erotically spanked. Her heavy juices dripped from her pussy with each swat on her ass. She began to feel strangely aroused by the erotic spanking she was receiving, even though it burned as fire on the flesh her ass. Calista turned on the embedded dildos' built in vibrator and Roxanne's body trembled with passion. Continuing to spank her ass, the vibrating dildo enhanced her subs arousal. Then Calista turned on the built in fucking mechanism and the fake cock began to fuck Roxanne's asshole too.

Roxanne wailed with delight and pain as she writhed in her chains. Calista covered Roxanne's cunt with her mouth and flicked her tongue across the closed lips of her pussy, gathering the nectar that seeped from between them. She parted the cuntlips with her tongue and tugged at them with her lips to Roxanne's total delight. Plunging her tongue deep into the succulent pussy, Calista tongued the soft, pink, inner folds. Roxanne's renewed arousal negated the pain she suffered. Swallowing Roxanne's seemingly endless nectar, Calista withdrew her tongue from her subs inner pussy to flick it repeatedly over the girl's clitoris.

The submissive screamed with ecstasy when she felt Calista tonguing her clit. Calista sucked the engorged clit into her mouth while she swirled her tongue repeatedly over the tip of the delicious clitoris. Roxanne was beside herself in total arousal and sublime ecstasy. Finally, her most intimate desires were being fulfilled. Ignoring the pain at her nipples and burning asscheeks, she trembled and writhed as her Mistress pleasured and spanked her. Calista began to suck on Roxanne's clit as though it was a nipple. Roxanne nearly went ballistic as she thrashed and shuddered from extreme pleasure at her pussy and clit. The earlier pain within her asshole had transformed into pleasure too and she shook hard from her overload of pleasure and pain.

Calista sensed that Roxanne was moments away from a mind shattering orgasm. She continued to suck her clitoris and spank her ass repeatedly. Roxanne howled from a complete pleasure that she had never experienced before. Roxanne's body begged for release. But the overwhelming pleasure she felt caused her to resist cumming for as long as she could. A few moments later, Roxanne screamed at the top of her lungs and her body erupted savagely in massive orgasm. She screamed and groaned gutturally as her body was wracked with wave after wave of convulsive orgasm. Calista had never seen or remembered Roxanne cumming with such velocity and savagery. She continued sucking Roxanne's clitoris throughout her orgasm, while her submissive experienced exquisite ecstasy from the extreme rapture her orgasm brought her.

Still manipulating the clitoris with her tongue, Calista felt Roxanne suddenly fall limp in her sling. Her head hung down totally motionless, suspended from her chains. Calista could not see Roxanne breathing and became frightened for her friend and lover. Immediately, she examined her and found her breathing very lightly. She had blacked out from the intensity of her most pleasurable orgasm. Calista kissed her lovers lips tenderly, whispering in her ear that she loved her very much. After a few moments, Roxanne responded as she stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She tried to speak, but could not find the energy needed. Calista smiled at her lover and kissed her sweet lips tenderly again, whispering how much she loved her between kisses.

"Oh my God, Calista…I've never cum like that before…never," Roxanne finally managed to say as her Mistress held her head up. Calista gently lowered her submissives head and then turned her attention to Roxanne's nipple clamps and weights. She removed the clamp from the right nipple and it clattered to the Dungeon floor. She quickly covered the nipple with her mouth to lick and soothe it with her tongue as the blood painfully rushed in to restore circulation. Roxanne groaned with anguish from the pain, but soon responded to Calista's soothing tongue as her nipple was restored to its former hardness. Calista did the same to Roxanne's left nipple and soothed it too until it was restored.

Mistress Calista lowered her suspended submissive to the Dungeon floor then released her from the restraints that bound her. Roxanne was totally covered with perspiration as Calista helped her stand after her arduous ordeal. She guided her lover to the bed in the corner of the Dungeon and laid her down on the cool satin sheets. Calista spread Roxanne's legs apart then lifted them up to rotate her marvelous ass into view. It was a deep red and her skin was very warm to the touch. Roxanne grimaced with pain when Calista barely touched her deep red skin. Calista soothed her lovers' asscheeks with her tongue to ease the lingering pain. The dildo was still vibrating and the fucking mechanism was still moving, inside Roxanne. Calista turned the dildo off and slowly removed the fake cock from Roxanne's asshole.

She gently put her lovers' legs down on the satin sheets and began to lick the salty sweet sweat from Roxanne's magnificent breasts. The lovely breasts brought back many wonderful memories the two women shared years ago. Roxanne sighed as she felt the familiar tongue lick away the droplets of salty sweat from her breasts. She reached out to stroke and run her fingers through Calista's hair. When Calista replaced the wet perspiration on Roxanne's breasts with her wet saliva, she moved to kiss her lover again. Roxanne returned her kissed deeply then licked her juices from Calista's cheeks when they mutually broke their kiss.

"I'm so glad I came to see you, love," Roxanne said to her lover. Calista nodded and nuzzled her lover, returning to softly lick and suckle her nipples again. She loved Roxanne's breasts and nipples. They still tasted wonderful and brought back so many beautiful memories as she nursed eagerly. The lovers lay against one another for nearly an hour as they recuperated from their session.

"Ready for a soothing bath Roxie?" Calista asked her lover. Roxanne nodded and Calista reached for the nightstand next to the bed to find the Master bathtubs remote control. She entered in the codes to fill the tub with scented water. While the sunken bathtub filled, Calista assisted Roxanne from the bed and helped her walk through the door to the Master Bathroom. They descended the steps into the bathtub and Calista sat on the slightly elevated padded seat in the corner of the tub. She spread her legs under the waters as Roxanne sat down in front of her. Her back lay against Calista's little titties. Roxanne sighed in the warm comfort of the warm water. She smiled as she felt Calista's hard nipples pressing the soft skin of her back. Roxanne cuddled herself into Calista embrace and laid her head on her lovers shoulder.

Calista turned on the tubs water jets on low to gently soothe their tired muscles as they lay in the warm waters. Roxanne was unusually quiet as Calista's hands began to slowly flow over her lovers naked body under the water. Moaning softly, Roxanne responded as her nipples hardened from her renewed arousal from Calista's caresses. Calista's fingertips grazed Roxanne's nipples and the familiar soft moan revealed her renewed arousal. Just as Roxanne had done to her last night, Calista's right hand slipped down her lovers' belly, across the soft wet curls of her bush to her pussy. Touching her lover's pussy, Calista felt Roxanne's clit slowly exit its hood seeking Calista's attention. She didn't deny it, letting the engorged clitoris slide between her fingers. She very gently closed and opened her fingers on the sweet clit nestled in the groove of her fingers, where they joined her palm.

Roxanne moaned softly as she turned to kiss her lover while her arousal grew. She realized that Calista had not yet cum, but she was trembling to her lovers' advances and was not in position to bring her to orgasm. Breathing harder, Roxanne resolved to pleasure her lover to orgasm when they went to bed. She would make love to Calista as she had done so often, years ago. Roxanne felt her pussy twitch and realized she would soon be in the throes of orgasm again from the underwater 'torments' of her little 'vixen' lover. Roxanne's body shuddered as she felt her pussy cum hard again. She moaned and snuggled against her Mistress as Calista's fingers continued to relentlessly pet her clitoris.

For the first time in her life, Roxanne had cum four times in succession, including the massive orgasm in the Dungeon. She was totally spent and exhausted. Lying back against her Mistress she soon fell asleep in the bath tub. Calista allowed her weary lover to sleep as she kissed her cheeks and forehead while she napped. She too was totally aroused and she considered rubbing herself to orgasm, but decided to wait until bedtime. Perhaps Roxanne would be ready to make love when they went to bed, she thought. She let her lover sleep in the tub for about fifteen minutes. Calista looked at her fingers to see the water wrinkles that had formed on her fingertips and decided to awaken Roxanne.

Gently awakening her lover, Calista sponge bathed herself and Roxanne. They rinsed the soap suds from their bodies then exited the tub to dry one another with the fluffy terrycloth towels. They walked naked into the Master bedroom and lay down on the satin sheets. Roxanne slipped out of bed and pulled Calista sideways across the bed with her legs over the edge. She kneeled between her lover's legs and lifted them onto her shoulders then leaned in to kiss Calista's pussy several times. Calista moaned aloud as the familiar velvet tongue drew across her pussy to her clitoris. Roxanne plunged her tongue deep into her lovers' pussy as her hands slid up Calista's body to her small titties. She swirled her tongue inside her lovers' pussy as she rolled and tugged her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers.

Calista struggled with suppressed arousal that now burst forth as Roxanne pleasured her. Her very sensitive nipples responded to Roxanne's caresses like electric jolts that seemed wired to her clit. Roxanne rubbed the long clit with her nose, as her tongue swirled inside Calista's pussy. A short time later, Calista thrashed in a powerful orgasm her lover extracted from her. She barely had time to enjoy her first cum and let it subside, when Roxanne's tongue powered her to another more 'devastating' orgasm that caused Calista to howl with pleasure. She tried to evade Roxanne's tongue as her clit was so sensitive that the pleasure was so overwhelming, she could hardly stand to have it licked. Again, Roxanne prevented her from separating her tongue from her former submissives clit and Calista came hard once more.

Roxanne looked up to see Calista's eyes roll back in their sockets just before she shut her eyelids tightly. Her lover read Calista like an open book that she had long ago memorized. Pulling Calista's nipples hard and twisting them, she brought her to a third hard cum while she moaned with pleasure. Calista tried to push Roxanne away from her super sensitive clitoris, but her former Mistress would have none of that. She redoubled her efforts on Calista's clit and soon she was screaming from another hard orgasm. Calista's arms fell limp at her sides. She lay still, unable to move and gasping for air, while Roxanne continued to 'torment' her pussy, clit and nipples into hard orgasms. Every so often the limp Calista shuddered momentarily to cum once again.

Roxanne lost count of Calista's orgasms. Finally, when her lover could cum no more she stopped 'tormenting' her clitoris. Calista was drained, spent and exhausted. Her mind drifted towards a much needed slumber as Roxanne lifted her legs onto the bed. She placed Calista's head on a pillow and climbed into bed next to her. Rolling her lover on her side, Roxanne embraced their naked bodies against one another and held Calista close. Her lover moaned in her half consciousness and snuggled against Roxanne's breasts, smiling as she descended into a deeper slumber. Roxanne kissed her sleeping lovers lips and whispered that she loved her into her ear then pulled the covers over them both. She turned off the light and fell happily asleep.

The next morning, Roxanne awoke first and was content to lie still watching her lover sleep. She kissed Calista's cheek and forehead very lightly to avoid waking her as she contentedly held her lover close. After nearly an hour, Calista began to stir and she opened her eyes to look at Roxanne gazing lovingly at her. She smiled as Roxanne kissed her lips and softly said, "Good morning, punkin." Calista grinned as she recalled that 'punkin' was Roxanne's private 'love name' for her. She had only used it when they were alone, naked and making love. To Calista it was proof of Roxanne's true love for her and she snuggled closer, nuzzling her face against her lovers' magnificent breasts. "Ummm, last night was incredibly wonderful, punkin. I'm going to have to visit you more often." Calista smiled, nodded 'yes' and snuggled deeper against her lover.

Look for future chapters of Calista's Dungeon.

12