Call Girl Gets First Time Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm cummmmmmming!!!! Oh my God, you are such a natural at this, Stell Baby!!"

"Well, thanks, coming from the expert," Stella said, climbing up her body to gently kiss her on the lips. "And I liked that, by the way."

"Liked what?" Emma asked the girl still draped across her chest, her voice slightly breathless.

"Being called 'Stell Baby'," Stella said with a smile. "I don't know, it was kinda... nice."

"I'll remember that," Emma said, wrapping her arms round Stella as she rested her head against her chest. "So, have I done a good job at showing you some of the good parts about being with a woman?"

"I guess that... wait, only some," Stella said, looking up at her.

"Stell Baby," Emma said with a cheeky grin. "I've got you here for as long as you want, so there are so many more things I can show you."

"Really?" Stella said.

"Definitely," Emma said. "In my line of work, I've been with both men and women, and a lot of times, I've found women to be a lot more enjoyable. So, does that mean you're ready for more?"

"Oh yeah," Stella said, jumping off Emma so eagerly it made her laugh. With position to move, Emma reached into the drawer beside her bed, the one specifically for women, and even some of the guys she had.

She watched with growing amusement as Stella's eyes widened as Emma pulled out the rather large double-sided dildo. Something she had hardly ever gotten the chance to use.

"Are you ok?" Emma asked her.

"Oh my... are we really gonna use that?" Stella asked.

"If you wanna, honey," Emma said. "I can show you just how much you do not need a man to have a good time in the bedroom."

"Ok," Stella said, finally looking up at Emma.

"Good. Now, I want you to lie on you back again, ok?" Stella did just that, lying on her back while Emma again climbed on top of her. Holding the dildo in one hand, Emma stroked her other across Stella's pussy, feeling her wetness already leaking out. "Well, you seem ready."

With that, Emma gently took one end of the toy and slowly pushed it up into Stella, watching as it stretched her out. Stella moaned as the dildo pushed further into, humping down against it. For a minute, Emma slowly pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy, letting her get accustomed to its size. Once she knew she was well adjusted, from the moans and the slick sounds of wetness, she climbed onto her properly, straddling her waist so that the other end of the dildo was just resting against the entrance to her own vagina. With the next stroke of the dildo into Stella Emma made, she pushed her hips down further onto her, the dildo sliding easily into her already slick pussy, joining the both of them together. Emma felt for herself the wonderful feeling of fullness the double-sided dildo gave her.

After a moment of somewhat awkward humping, the pair got into a nice rhythm, pushing and humping so that the dildo was always thrusting into both of them, sending them both spiralling into an orgasm.

Stella was the first to let go, screaming out Emma's name and arching up off the bed, her tits pushing themselves up so invitingly that Emma had to reach out for them, stroking the pads of her thumbs across her erect nipples.

Stella's hips still pushing up and humping of their own accord, the dildo was still thrusting into Emma, hitting all the right spots and sending her over the edge right after Stella, crying out and tensing up before collapsing against the woman below her.

Her breathing returning to normal, Emma pressed a soft kiss into the hollow of Stella's shoulders before pulling the dildo out from both of them and rolling off her, lying on her side to watch as Stella got her breathing back.

"So," Emma said. "Are you finished for the night, or can you handle more?"

"There's more?" Stella asked.

"Oh, Stell Baby, I've saved the best until last," Emma said, smiling at her.

"In that case, I think I'm more than ready." Stella replied with her own smile.

"Well, like always, lie on your back and enjoy," Emma said, climbing on top of Stella for the third time tonight. "Ok, I went you to put your left leg over my right one, while I do the same with you." Stella did just that, locking the two of then together in the 'scissor sisters' position. Once their legs were comfortable wrapped around each other, Emma ground her hips forward, pushing her slick pussy against Stella's.

The minute their desperate sexes were meshed together, Stella cried out louder than she had all night, a harsh shudder immediately travelling right through her body.

"Oh my God, that feels incredible!" Stella cried.

"I told you it was 'best for last'," Emma said through her heavy breathing. "Sit up and lean against me, honey."

Stella did, sitting up so that the two of them were now basically sat in each other's laps. She wrapped her arms round Emma's shoulders, holding onto her while Emma held back, and her hips were moving harder and faster than they had all night. Emma easily kept in rhythm, her hips pressing her pussy deep into Stella's, their erect clits pressing together in a way that sent massive shivers of pleasure surging right through Emma's body.

Out of everything, this had to be one of Emma's favourite sexually activities. The feel of her hips grinding freely into another woman's, especially one as stunning as Stella, and having that woman held tightly against her was the most amazing feeling in the world.

All too quickly, Emma felt the tingles in her pussy growing, and an intense orgasm just waiting in the pit of her stomach to explode out of her as her moans and cries of pleasure grew in volume alongside Stella's, who seemed to be at the same level as Emma.

A few more good thrusts against each other and that was it, both of them were flying as their orgasms simultaneously exploded throughout each of their bodies. The shudders that were travelling along both of their bodies were intensified by the others; their voices crying out each other's name in unison as their hips instinctively surged forward, pressing their pussies tight together.

After what felt like an age, both women collapsed to the side, lying wrapped in each other's arms as their breathing levelled out.

"Now.... I think I'm pretty much sexed out," Stella said with a tired smile, making Emma laugh.

"I'm right there with you," Emma replied. "I have to say, you are the best client I think I have ever had."

"Thanks," Stella mumbled softly, actually snuggling in closer to Emma's body and closing her eyes. Emma smiled gently down at the girl in her arms, resting her head against hers as she joined her in some well needed relaxation.

~*~*~*~*

An hour later and both girls were dressed and stood at the door. The typical brown envelope was laid on the glass table beside them, Stella's payment for the night inside it. For the first time in her career, Emma had felt awkward when she had taken the payment from Stella. Up until that point, tonight had not really felt like work, not at all. It had simply been a fun, passion and pleasure filled night with a gorgeous girl. And things had turned with the appearance of the brown envelope.

Emma opened the door for Stella with a smile, and the girl just stood there, as if not sure what to do now. As always, Emma took the lead, wrapping her arms round Stella's neck and pulling against her. With Emma's body pressed up against hers, Stella instinctively wrapped her own arms round Emma's waist.

"I know you had fun tonight," Emma said with a cheeky smile and a wink. "So I guess I really did fulfil my job description with you."

"Definitely," Stella said. "Tonight was absolutely amazing, Emma. Thank you so much for it. I just guess I still... I mean...."

"You've not totally come round to my way of thinking on the female front yet," Emma said with a little laugh. "I didn't really expect that from one night, I know I'm not that good. But I've got you thinking, and that's enough."

"You've got me thinking hard," Stella said.

"Good. In that case, I wanna know. Whatever you decide, I wanna know what you're doing."

"What do you mean, I...."

"That's my way of staying keep in touch, Stella. And I don't often say that to my clients."

"In that case, I'll consider myself honoured and I definitely will."

Smiling at her now favourite client, Emma leant forward, Stella meeting her halfway into their goodbye kiss, just as passionate as all the others tonight.

"Thank you for tonight, Emma. Goodnight."

"You're welcome. Goodnight and I hope to see you again real soon, Stell Baby."

12