Call Me Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Miriam's eyes dilated as her eyes too fell into the faceted jewel. 'A moment turned to two, the thief's eyes still falling deeper into the blue prison. Sinking further and further into a blue world, the facetted gem sucked in all of her attention. She didn't react as the sleeping person awoke. She took no notice of the rustling of bedsheets as he stood up. Not even the feel of his body almost touching hers could break her concentration.'

"Stand up," a voice breathed into her ear. Like a puppet she did as she was told. "Go to the chest and open it." After that she kneeled before the chest waiting for the next string to be pulled. "Open the secret compartment Miriam, the one you found me in." Miriam read how she opened the secret cache. Approval surged through her system, rewarding her for her unquestioning compliance. Her gloved fingers followed the next set of instructions. Pressing into the left wall of the hidden compartment a click sounded followed by a small drawer springing forth next to the spot she had pressed on.

She picked the content of the drawer up then frowned. Miriam was unsure of how the story went from here. She rose to her feet again and moved back to the desk, the silver pendant with the blue sapphire still clasped in her right hand. With a wet squelch she took her seat and read further, eager to know what happened next.

'She held the pendant in front of her eyes, letting it twirl on the silver chain. Without resisting Miriam locked her gaze upon the blue gem again, focussing all of her will on it.'

Miriam licked her lips as she began to transpire from the strain of focussing on the gem and reading at the same time. 'Her mind open and welcoming, ready to receive instruction.'

A voice suddenly thundered through her head. Miriam vaguely noted the voice was female but the commanding presence it held drowned out everything else. "YOU WANT TO FINISH READING THE BOOK."

Mewling she felt the command wrap itself around her mind, the words weaving themselves together like a net. When they were finished the net was pulled tight to prevent her thoughts from wandering where they were now forbidden to go. A feeble part of her struggled against those bindings. The resultant friction produced a mindmelting heat that turned that rebellious impulse to mush.

A low continuous moan escaped her as she came. And through it all her body didn't waver nor did her eyes stray from the gem and the book.

"CONTROL AROUSES YOU." A second net deployed itself, wrapping her mind even tighter. Miriam didn't resist this time, fearful that more of that heat would break her concentration on the gem and book.

Not that it mattered because as the second net was pulled taut it chafed against the strings of the other net. Thought-dissolving warmth spread across her mindscape. Her loins began to hump the chair on their own accord and still she managed to keep her focus.

Her mind was coming apart but the voice didn't care. "YOU WILL DO WHAT THE BOOK TELLS YOU TO DO." As if her eyes already knew the gem was no longer needed to mold her psyche they drifted down to the volume before her. Words were snaking across the page as if they were alive. And then the third net finished enfolding her mind. The world turned white.

-------------------------------------------------'They were alone. The master of the house was off to fulfill his mayoral duties. It wasn't the first time Gabriella's husband had done that, but it was the first time since the demon had arrived. Not that Gabriella or their new maid, Franca, knew that. All they knew was that the atmosphere in the house had gained something indefinable. A heady feeling was in the air, making both women forget there was an outside world. That there was a tomorrow.'

Miriam fingered the sapphire on her necklace, breathing in that same air. A thought flitted through her head. A momentary disorientation caused by the failed attempt to remember where she had gotten the piece of jewelry. A wave of pleasure drowned that discordant thought out. All that mattered was reading the book.

'Feeling restless Gabriella wandered through the house. She didn't know where she was going, only that she was looking for something. Even though she was the mistress of the house she moved furtively as if afraid to be caught. A hiss, barely audible, caught her attention. It was coming from the master bedroom. It had to because only that door was open. The sight that greeted Gabriella shocked her.'

Miriam's eyes went wide too, for it was quite the sight. 'Kneeling before Gabriella's bed, facing away from the door, was Franca. Her clothes were on a heap at her feet, including her undergarments. The maid's head was buried in the sheets, apparently the girl was luxuriating in the scents there. And it was doing more than that because the signs of arousal were obvious even from across the room. Franca's hand was between her legs. With a single finger she was slowly tracing her puffy lips, spreading her arousal further.'

Miriam's mouth began to water. Her pulse quickened to keep pace with Gabriella's. 'Her eyes were fixed on that finger, following it like a rabbit would a snake. That feeling in the air now gained a scent and it was coming from Franca. It was arousal, thick and musky, hitting her like a hammer. The feel of something brushing against her legs drew her eyes away from Franca. With incomprehension she looked down at the dress pooling around her feet. Gabriella didn't understand how it could have happened, not until she saw her hands begin to remove the shoulder straps of her underwear. She willed them to stop, but instead of going still the treacherous appendages moved to her chest where they began to softly kneed her breasts through the fabric.'

Like Gabriella, Miriam's eyes fluttered as she felt those hands squeeze her tits. 'When her eyes refocused, they fell once again on Franca's lithe figure. Gabriella immediately noticed she was standing a lot closer to the housekeeper now. The smell was stronger too and the honey-blond woman found herself taking that last step that brought her into skin-to-skin contact with Franca. Both women froze as uncertainty and surprise held them captive. It was Gabriella who made the first move. Coaxed by the demon she bent over to delicately rest a hand on the side of the maid's neck. Franca didn't resist when her head was guided away from the bed, turned up just enough that Gabriella could sample her lips with her own. The kiss was soft, almost hesitant. And despite being taken completely by surprise, Franca answered it without hesitation.'

Miriam's lips tingled as she savored the sweet taste of Franca's mouth. 'Gabriella marveled at her own actions. Here she was, almost naked kissing a woman ten years younger who was completely naked. And loving every moment of it. In fact, there were other ideas popping into her head now. Sinful images that only served to heat her up even more. Her mouth traveled downward so it could suck Franca's pulse point. Franca's moans now filled the bedroom as her mouth wasn't otherwise occupied anymore. With her free hand she awkwardly finished removing the last articles of clothing until only her stockings remained. Those, she decided to keep. The raven-haired Franca squawked when, without warning, she was turned around and laid down on the bed. Giving her no chance to recover, Gabriella placed her knees on the bed and molded her body to Franca's.

Involuntarily, Miriam rolled her hips and pushed her tits out as she felt Franca's hot center press against her own. 'Her sex was still a little dry, but that problem was solved fast enough by the first couple of thrusts. Their inarticulate sounds of pleasure filled the room as Gabriella slipped and slid against the still passive housekeeper. Gabriella had thought the sight of Franca pleasuring herself was the most erotic thing she would ever see. But watching the look on Franca's face she now knew she had been mistaken.'

Miriam swayed in her chair, desperately wishing for more stimulation. If only Franca would add some fingerplay to it. 'Their pleasure built up slowly, almost imperceptibly. Eventually Gabriella grew impatient, she wanted more. Lifting her body up a little she pulled Franca's face to her chest. She didn't ask the girl for anything, afraid her words would break the spell. It turned out she didn't need any. Franca immediately began to nuzzle one of Gabriella's sizeable orbs, alternating her kisses and licks with an occasional playful nip.'

She wanted to bite her lip to try and keep quiet but failed miserably. Her mouth firmly in an O-shape all Miriam could do was control her volume. Oh's and ah's kept escaping as she came, her body jerking as Franca kept up her assault on her tits. But the story wasn't finished yet. 'Getting enough friction from this angle wasn't easy, but the stimulation her breasts now got more then made up for it. And apparently the same went for Franca because she suddenly stopped with her administrations. Her body shuddered as she coated both their pussies with her cum. Knowing that she was responsible for that was enough to send Gabriella over the edge as well. She had to drop Franca back on the bed, her arms barely strong enough to support her own weight. She buried her nose in her lover's hair, breathing in her scent. Gabriella already knew, Franca was a keeper.'

"Noooo," Miriam whined. She had been so close. Already she could feel the building orgasm lose its edge. It was still bubbling inside of her but still a ways away from eruption. Her eyes glanced over the clock and she did a double take at the time. Work had been over more then an hour ago. 'Franca should, no wait, Janice should have knocked by now.'

She knew she couldn't stay, but she desperately needed to finish reading the book. Miriam wanted to know how it ended. She eyed her pendant as she toyed with the jewel. 'I could just take it home, just for a night. Nobody would notice if it was gone for one night. No worries about getting caught or interrupted.' She frowned. 'But how to get it past security,' Miriam pondered. 'The pendant? I know how to use it from the book and if I smuggle it out in my briefcase I only have to make the guard not see it on the monitor.'

The security camera's would be problem, but they didn't have sound so not a real obstacle. More of a hurdle. She was already putting the book in her briefcase when she considered that last problem.

Miriam only did a perfunctory check on Janice, barely sticking her head in the Latina's office before walking down the hallway to the elevator. It was on the ride down that her body finally caught on to what she was about to do. Anxiety began to trickle through her system. How did she know that the pendant would work after all? A single caress of the gem put a stop to that train of thought. She had to finish reading the book.

Before she knew it she was there. As always there was a single guard, someone she knew too. Bruce was a nice enough person, although not terribly attractive. He was just a little too gangly for Miriam's taste.

"Good evening, Bruce."

"Good evening, Miss..." The look on Bruce's face when he saw her was priceless. Miriam had to admit she must be quite a sight. Spending most of the day in sexual delirium left her hair tousled and her clothes rumpled. She had also forgotten to button up her jacket again, so he had an unimpeded view of her nipples trying to drill their way through her blouse. Bruce finally recoved, "Miss Constable. I hope you had a pleasant day."

Placing her briefcase on the conveyor belt she didn't walk through the detection gate. Instead, she moved around the conveyor and took a seat on it next to the x-ray machine itself. Bending over gave Bruce an even better view of her cleavage as well as the blue sapphire hanging between those alluring mounds.

A satisfied smile appeared on Miriam's face as she saw his gaze zero in on where she wanted him to look. Like in the book, she focussed her willpower on the gem. She felt it gather within the jewel, sensed it being refined. It only took a second to collect enough. Bruce was still recovering from her unexpected action when she focussed on him through the pendant.

Seeing his face go slack gave Miriam a thrill. She knew right away that it had worked. Not wasting any more time she went to work. Weaving her will through the words she spoke, "you feel complete loyalty and trust towards me, I can do anything I want." Bruce groaned as this new truth took hold of him. Miriam too was affected, the act of taking control an unexpected turn-on.

For a moment the noticeable bulge in his pants tempted Miriam. It would be a simply matter of him dropping his pants and they could screw right there. The fact that the camera's would record every moment of their coupling didn't bother her. What did stop her, was that it would mean waiting longer before she could read the book again.

So instead she hastened through the gate to pick up her briefcase on the other side. "Everything's in order, I trust?"

Bruce smiled. "Well, there is that old book. As you know it's against company policy to take things like that out of the building. But you can do anything you want, Ma'am." The bulge in his pants grew a little. "Now, if you will excuse me I am going to the bathroom. I need to jerk off. Have a pleasant night, Ma'am."

"You too Bruce," was her amused response. Shaking her head she walked away, a confident sway in her hips.

-------------------------------------------------

'Delilah raised her crucifix, ignoring the exclamations of pleasure still floating through the air. "Stay back, foul creature. Release this pure soul in the name of God!" She was met by a giggle.' In an epic show of resolve, Miriam had showered before continuing to read. The bathrobe was still lying on the floor next to her. The reason she was kneeling on the floor was to prevent staining her own furniture. All she was wearing now was the pendant.

This last story had proven to be as erotic as the rest. Set in a convent, it had lovingly detailed the seduction of three nuns. The first to fall had just finished celebrating with her first two conquests when this wet blanket had dropped in. But judging from the fact that there was only one page left to turn this story would soon come to an end. Even worse, the book was nearing its end too. Miriam would weep if she wasn't still enjoying the afterglow of that double tongue-fucking.

'Shana's eyes were pools of absolute black set in a face that combined lust with mirth in an entrancing mix. Her poise emphasized her nakedness even as her body shook from those giggles. "Oh Delilah, you don't think that will work do you? After all, I am not a pain demon. I do not feed on human misery. Holy symbols and true faith are a meaningless defense when it comes to me." She looked over at the source of those moans and groans that filled the air. Constance was lying on top of the dark-haired Josephine with two fingers furiously working Josephine's sex while keeping a constant suction on her clit. Wriggling beneath her, Josephine only managed a sporadic lick every now and then. Both were still wearing pieces of their habits, unlike Shana. Delilah's eyes shot away from the sight, a furious blush coloring her cheeks. With a smile that turned wicked Shana languidly traced one petite finger across her slit.'

When that finger finished with a teasing circle around Miriam's clit, her hips thrusted forward in an in vain attempt to get some more pressure on it. 'Delilah scowled. "I know, I had simply hoped I could solve this more permanently." Shana frowned at that. "What are you..." But she stopped when Delilah opened the heavy-looking book she had been carrying in the crook of her left arm.' Miriam recognized it immediately. It was the book she was reading right now!

'Delilah began to chant, "Per potere de Deus, ti commando! Vieni!" Shana heaved, her eyes were returning to normal.

"No! Please don't, it felt so good."

Delilah ignored the plea and repeated her words. "Per potere de Deus, ti commando! Vieni!" A shimmering something began to evaporate from the now weeping Shana. Josephine and Constance too stopped their activities as their rational minds began to claw their way free from the lust that had overwhelmed them.

With a triumphant voice, Delilah shouted her chant for a third time. With a whoosh that shimmering something shot into the book. Words began to emerge on the once blank pages. Delilah took no chances and closed the book.'

Miriam's own vision turned black for a moment, as if it was her that had been trapped in the book. She turned the page, not expecting to find anything there. The story of the pleasure demon was over, after all.

'Miriam read the warning Delilah had written with interest. She did not take it serious, but it peaked her curiosity so she turned the page and laid eyes on the demon's essence. Using its severely limited powers it laid the link, making its words understandable. And every word Miriam read strengthened that link, feeding her need to read more. And through her reading, she translated those dry pages into emotions once more.'

Realization finally hit Miriam. What she had been reading had actually happened. There really was a demon trapped in the book and it was using her to get out again. It was control... She writhed and mewled as fresh arousal inundated her mind. She had been controlled to ensure she finished reading the book. Her pussy clenched as she came.

All the stories she had read now rushed through her mind, swamping her own memories and identity. Before her, the book's pages began to turn on their own. Every fiber in her being tensed as climax after climax hit her only ending when, out of nowhere, Miriam shouted, "Per potere de delectatio, ego sum iussus! Vieni!" In a rush the stories left, leaving her alone with the pleasure they had produced. Her eyes rolling up, she collapsed.

-------------------------------------------------

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead." Miriam's eyes fluttered open. With a groan she hoisted herself up to her knees. Still disoriented, she absently noted she had been lying on floor of the living room. And that the constant arousal that had been her companion these past few days had finally abated. She was sticky and felt great, now that she got her bearings back.

When her eyes caught sight of the book, its pages now blank, she winced. She couldn't believe the chances she had taken or how much she had slacked off. And now she had released a demon. Yet, for some reason she couldn't feel sorry for finishing reading the book. A pleasant shiver traveled down her spine at that last thought.

A voice intruded into her thoughts, "I trust you got your bearings now." Looking over at the source of the voice, Miriam came face to face with a man she was intimately familiar with. A pleasant face with eyes that were completely black, it was the pleasure demon. He was dressed in a long coat, breaches and a simple shirt.

She didn't make a move to cover herself feeling strangely unconcerned about what the demon might see. She was concerned that he was here, however.

"I like to thank you for freeing me, Miriam. And to settle the debt," he finished.

"Debt?" she asked warily.

"No need to be distrustful, I am not a bad person. You've read my life's story, you know me." Yes, she had and so she did. But his past was mishmash of good deeds and bad ones. He simply didn't look at the long-term consequences of his actions. All that was a good reason to be concerned in Miriam's opinion. "In any case," he continued, "because you freed me I owe you. And I prefer to settle my debts as soon as possible."

Despite herself she couldn't help being curious. The demon didn't wait for her response. "The reward consists of two parts. The first is that necklace you are wearing."

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers