Call Me Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulld
bulld
19 Followers

While waiting for rose he went back to his desk, opened a deep drawer and removed a dark wood box from it and placed it on his desk.

As rose entered her eyes immediately locked onto the box and a smiled played across her lips. "Yes Master?"

"Raven has chosen to join us. She needs to see dream and I want her assigned light training for the rest of the day, but first I have something that I need to do. Raven come here and kneel before me." He gestured to the floor in front of him. Raven rose and knelt before him bowing her head. He reached out, his hand gently cupping her chin, and tilted her head up so that their eyes met. "You have indicated to me that you wish to join this household. There is much yet that you need learn and you will over time. Now I give to you a sign of what you are about to accept." He opened the box and removed a leather band with a gold medallion hanging from it. "You will notice that this is similar to the collars that the others are wearing here. Yours is leather while theirs are gold. When your training is complete and you have proved yourself, you will be rewarded with the gold collar. Know this, whether you are wearing this leather collar or the gold you now belong to me. While this is of great significance to you, it is of even greater significance to me. I treasure what you bring to me and I will honor you and treat you with the love and understanding that you deserve. I will also correct you when you err and will expect rose to do the same. You will accept this punishment regardless of the surroundings or circumstances. Do you understand these things I have explained to you?"

"Yes Master, I do" she replied her gazed locked with his.

"Do you accept these things I have told you? Will you willingly submit to me and follow the rules of this household and accept whatever task or punishment is given to you?" he asked.

"Yes Master, I do" she replied.

He smiled "Good." With that he picked up the collar and placed it around her neck. "With this collar I place upon you the requirements and responsibilities of this household and accept from you that which you give to Me."

"I accept this collar as a sign of your ownership and pledge to you my commitment to achieving all that is required of me to make you proud to have me here," she replied.

His eyes left hers and sought rose’s, without a word rose stepped forward helped raven to her feet and led her from the room.

bulld
bulld
19 Followers
12