Call 'n Cum

Story Info
Exploring paid and fun phone sex.
2.8k words
4.34
94.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers

In my more serious moments, I wonder what Alexander Graham Bell and Sigmund Freud would have said about the erotic phenomenon that has become known as phone sex.

The subject of phone sex requires little introduction - it is simulated sex via telephone in which the goal is to sexually stimulate one or both of the participants and the use of voice is the only human contact it involves.

Firstly there are hundreds of commercial phone sex lines that one can call which cater to every taste and fetish. It's an exceptionally lucrative industry and I can understand why. There's always someone out there horny and stroking a rock hard erection while letting his mind wander in search of just the right fantasy to inspire a gut-wrenching, earth shattering orgasm.

Perhaps he's alone and bored with the well-thumbed porn magazines and the same old video fuck scenes. Maybe he wants something different, something wild and kinky, or maybe he simply wants to connect with a willing open-minded partner who will participate in his fantasy while he gets his rocks off. An easy solution is to call a phone sex line and indulge in a few minutes of live facilitated masturbation.

There are few qualifications necessary; a minimum age of eighteen, a healthy libido and the cash to pay for the call. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with the practice. It's safe, disease-free and an excellent masturbation accessory for many reasons. The biggest advantage being that the caller doesn't have to make small talk, prepare someone, or break the ice. He is in control and decides who to call, when to call, what to talk about, and how long to talk.

I've not had much personal experience with any of these commercial phone sex lines, aside from having done research and written some erotic scripts for a few of the local recorded sex lines. However I do wonder about the authenticity of the fantasy sex line operators. Are they really attractive wanton wenches who masturbate to orgasm while talking dirty to their clients? Do they even get aroused, or are they simply bored working women of all shapes and sizes who file their nails while reading scripts and watching the clock tick over till the end of their shift?

Perhaps it doesn't really matter since it is a fantasy, an illusion that one is buying when they dial into one of these lines, and as long as it provides the kind of gratification the client is seeking on his own terms, its money well spent.

If you are thinking about calling one of the professional phone sex lines, here are some suggestions for consideration:

Use your head, the one above your neck, and check out the internet or local newspapers in advance to familiarize yourself with what is available and which services will appeal to you and your price range. Basically there are the categorized recorded lines where a menu is provided of recorded messages in which different erotic scenarios are graphically described and these usually run for a period of around ten minutes, during which time you can do your own thing. Then there are the party-lines and chat lines which are live services where you can speak directly with the phone sex operator while the meter runs on.

Whichever you choose, it's important to fully understand how the billing is done. Will you be required to use a credit card or will it be billed directly to your phone account? If you are using a credit card, what is the rate per minute? Some lines have a minimum set charge or flat rate for a specified block of time with extra time billed for separately. Are you calling a premium-rate telephone number where a higher that normal rate is charged and how will it reflect on your telephone account? Apparently some lines direct you through foreign places like the Caribbean but are configured to charge the caller just like a toll number. However these may show up on your phone bill as is, and if you aren't the only one in the household who looks at the bill, they may generate some disconcerting questions, like, "Who the hell's been calling Trinidad?" Don't wait until the blood is displaced from your brain to an insistent throb in your cock before you start hunting down a line to try, and then inadvertently find yourself in hot water later.

Time is money, so sometimes it's best to postpone the call until you are well into arousal if you are budget-restricted. Remember the longer you remain on the line with an operator the more it's going to cost you. In general, phone sex operators are paid incentives or incremental bonuses for keeping their clients on the phone for extended periods of time so consider keeping an eye on your watch or having a clock nearby to ensure that billable minutes don't get out of control.

Since it's a business transaction, be a smart consumer. Start small and be selective. It only takes a couple of minutes to get a sense of whether the sex line operator is someone who you could enjoy and if her talents are what you're looking for. There does need to be some chemistry between you and her, and if she isn't going to blow more than your socks off, move on.

Have some ideas and be open and clear in telling her exactly what you are in the mood for and what you will be requiring especially if you have some role play fantasy or specific scenario in mind. Remember it's a phone call to a sex line operator who is a stranger and it is all going to be about talk and fantasy. It's no time for her to play guessing games, to string you along, or for you to get shy or indecisive.

A quality phone sex operator should be well informed and articulate about a wide variety of fantasy subjects including domination, bisexual threesomes or cross dressing. And she should be able to tell stories or graphically describe complicated scenes without being tongue-tied or shocked by callers who request them.

You may find that some phone sex companies and their operators will refuse to entertain unconventional fantasies of an extreme or taboo nature. So, if you're looking for titillation involving subjects such as scat, necrophilia, abduction and torture or other bizarre unspeakables you will have to research the internet for specialized lines that accommodate your particular tastes. They may not be plentiful, but they do exist.

However, contrary to popular belief it's not only men, or women who work on adult phone lines, that participate in phone sex. It also exists in the context of intimate relationships or between lovers who are separated by distance or circumstances. It's the perfect way to have a carnal connection when you and your lover are apart and enables you to merge emotionally, share physical feelings and ultimately reach sexual release.

Many people simply add a little anticipation and spice to their love lives by discussing their fantasies and desires over the telephone and masturbating together.

Now, I'm not suggesting that you pick up the phone and talk dirty to the first stranger that answers, but if you have an established mental and sexual rapport with another person it can be a mind blowing and intensely exciting experience that can make the lines sizzle.

Here I do speak from experience and can vouch for the fact that phone sex between people who care about each other or have a strong emotional connection is so much more than talking dirty or a few pants and moans on a phone. It is more like a dance of seduction with the mind and words are the music. Sometimes the music is hot and played with fire like a tango, evoking lust and wantonness and exploding in a climatic ending. The words set the tempo, are scintillating and lusty and can go something like this:

"I want you."

"Mmm, you do? Tell me how much?"

"So much that I'm going to call you as soon as my next meeting is done."

"Oooh, that sounds delicious. I can't wait baby."

"Uh-huh, me neither. Thinking about you already has me walking around here with a hard-on. Break out your toys; I'll call you in 30 minutes."

Click.

Ring.

"I'm alone."

"You do know that waiting for you like this has made me so wet, don't you?"

"And you have no idea how fucking hard I am. My cock is tight and full. I'm unzipping now. Are you naked?"

"Yeah I am, spread out on the bed with the curtains open."

"Ohh you naughty girl! And what are you doing?"

"I've been touching my nipples, making them hard, running my fingers over my tummy..."

"And your pussy?"

"No, I wanted to wait for you, baby."

"Mmmm, spread the lips open for me, slide a finger inside your cunt and play with your clit too."

"Ooh I'm soaked. My pussy wants your cock so badly..."

"And I want to fuck you so hard. I want to push my cock all the way inside you and thrust deeply."

"Ahhh God, Yesss! I'm fingering myself. Mmmm."

"Fuck, I'm leaking precum. I'm smearing it over the tip now and stroking my cock up and down."

"Oh God."

"Do you have your toys there? All of them?

"Mmm yeah I do, with fresh batteries."

"Good because I want a big thick one in your pussy and one in your tight little asshole as well. Slide them in for me baby but don't turn them on yet."

"Oooh my ass loves being opened. I'm pushing it in but I wish it was your cock. Arghhh, fuck! I'm so stretched baby with two vibrators in me. I wish you could see how my cunt is wrapped around this big black one and how hot it looks with my pussy lips gripping it.

"Oh God!" Let me hear, baby. Put the phone down there at your pussy and thrust it in and out of yourself. Let me hear how fucking juicy and wet you are..."

I think you get the general idea of hot lusty phone talk. What else can that lead to, but an explosive mind-blowing orgasm?

As with physical lovemaking, sometimes the tempo is more of a waltz; smooth and gliding, seductive and tender. It may go something like this:

"I want to kiss you deeply my baby and run my hands all over your naked flesh."

"Mmm and I want to run my tongue over your chest, suck on your nipples and lick all the way down to your navel."

"Ah you sound so sexy angel. I wish you could suck me now. I'd love your sweet lips pulling around my cock. Long deep, slow sucks..."

"I want you so much baby, I wish you were here inside me."

"I am my darling. I am deep inside you and I want to hear you come hard, my love..."

Yes, agreed it's masturbation, but there's no doubt of the connection and the profound intimacy. It can be like making tender love or fucking with wild abandonment.

Phone sex can happen just about anywhere where people have some privacy, but the most important aspect of phone-sex is imagination. If you've never tried it before, you and your partner will need to allow yourselves entry into the world of intimate erotic conversation and fantasy together.

If you have absolutely no clue on how to get started, try imagining what you've always wanted to do with this person and describe it step by step or share your steamy desires.

Initially some people may feel awkward or tongue-tied and it's best not to try and force yourself to say something vulgar or X-rated that feels or sounds contrived. Rather just chat as you normally would and ease into a more intimate exchange by saying something as simple as "I wish you were lying next to me." Or you might want to remind him or her of an incredibly hot session you had together and how horny thinking about it has made you.

You could also explore sexual situations that you have yet to try together in reality. That's bound to get the juices flowing both literally and mentally and you can go from there.

The way you use your voice and the things you utter to each other are triggers that spike and enhance the stimulation, so yes, you do have to be graphic or explicit. That's just how it works. And you do need to be comfortable using words that usually turn someone on. When you fantasize and are getting off alone you don't think of words like "penis" and "vagina." You think in more vivid and salacious terms like "big hard cock," or "tight pussy" or " dripping wet cunt." Don't be afraid to say those words. You'll be surprised at how liberating and how arousing it is for both of you. And it will add to the excitement and intensity of the experience if you can just kick back and let yourself go. Hot, dirty talk gets easier and comes more naturally once you're relaxed and aroused. And there is nothing that beats hearing the inflections in the other person's voice, the sound of their breathing changing, the little gasps and moans of pleasure as their excitement grows and their orgasm builds.

So, once she begins revealing that she imagines you treating her like a slut, pushing her up against a wall and slowly but forcefully licking and biting her everywhere until you finally thrust your cock inside her ass, or he reveals that he wants to blindfold you and eat your pussy until his face is wet, I think you'll manage to find your sexual imagination lurking somewhere.

Discussing fantasies is often a huge turn on and are especially intimate and arousing for sharing during phone sex. If your own fantasies don't come to mind in graphic detail, why not ask your partner what their fantasies are? Or if you really want to up the erotic ante and be adventurous, consider sharing your deepest, darkest secret fantasy, which by implication suggests that it's possibly going to be a little over the top and very wild. It's probably also not something you would ever do in reality but is great fantasy fodder for screaming, toe-curling orgasms.

Fantasies could entail pretending to break into her home, making her your sex slave and having forceful rough sex with her. During phone play a normally conservative lady can become a hot slutty bitch or a whip wielding dominatrix. A married father can be a raunchy bisexual stud enjoying a gang bang or a forty year old can be daddy's bad little girl.

We all have hidden desires that we may be too reserved to talk directly about with a partner, and yet they really arouse us. With the phone as a go-between it can liberate you to open up mentally and feel comfortable to express verbally without fear of judgment. No matter what those fantasies are, you can explore them through the art of slow, seductive conversation, heavy breathing and grunts of pleasure while you touch and stroke yourself or get adventurous with your toys, in such a way that it lets the other person know that not only are you into it, but that it's exciting you to the point of orgasm as well.

There are no boundaries as long as both of you enjoy the conversation and respect each other's comfort zones. The intensity of the experience will depend on how much you are prepared to let go, how far you will allow your imagination to stray and of course how comfortable you are communicating with the person on the other side of the phone. I've had some really intense phone sex encounters where the combination of intimate talk together with the physical play has resulted in some of the most deeply satisfying climaxes and multiple orgasms I've ever had.

So, next time you're thinking of that special someone, feeling horny and can't be with them, remember that there's usually a phone in every household, hotel, pocket or handbag and a fantasy in every mind. With a little privacy and imagination, you and your partner can enjoy an erotic encounter so vivid, that you can both feel it and taste it.

And you don't have to wait for him, or her, to be away to try phone sex. Consider it as a new twist to spice up your sex life and to explore new ideas. Not only will it allow you a joyous excursion into a fantastic mind fuck, but whispering sweet nothings or purring sizzling somethings into the phone can let you get up close and personal at any time of the day or night. Plus, it will let your lover know that they are desired by you and even though you can't be together right at that moment; there is no place that you'd rather be than in their arms and in their bed.

*

Author's Note: Thanks for taking the time to read my latest submission after a very long absence from Literotica. I'd appreciate your votes and any feedback which I will always reply to if there is an email address. :)

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers