Call of the Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

"Daniel, she must be the one. Your mate, the woman you have been dreaming about. It must be her!"

"You met her? You really met her? She is real? I am not going crazy."

"My Alpha, she is not only real, she is here, and she works just ten miles away at the neighbouring school".

"I must go to her. Come" instructed Daniel as he moved forward to dress quickly.

"My Alpha, wait, Daniel, she will no longer be at the school, she has gone home and she is human, I sensed no wolf n her at all. I fear if we rush she might run, she might know nothing of our kind except what she reads in books or sees on film and neither one are very flattering." His fast spoken pleading seemed to be registering something with Daniel as he slowed down his dressing.

"Then what? I must have her James. She is mine. My mate. I have to find her and claim her. I have to be with her, near her. I need to touch her, smell her scent, and mate her. I am not sure I can control my wolf until I do. He pulls at my very soul pinning for her."

"Tomorrow my friend I promise you. I will find out everything that there is to know about Miss Emily Calvert and..."

"Emily? That is her name?" Interrupted Daniel as he repeated her name over and over, his tongue licking his lips as he mouthed her name almost as if by doing this he could already taste her.

"Yes, she is called Emily. I shall find her for you and then we shall begin to introduce her to our world. She will come. It is destined to be, the mating bond cannot be denied, she will not be able to resist you, her soul will call out to you and she will know."

James looked at his friend now so much calmer and half in an exhausted and partly drunken sleep. He removed the bottle of whiskey Daniel was cuddling and put it on the table next to the fire before placing a light blanket over his friend and leaving to go to his own bed. It had been one hell of a day.

Daniel felt himself falling into sleep and welcomed it. With this new knowledge he was now sure that he would finally meet her and claim her as his. For now he would have to be satisfied with finding her in that forest of her mind again and letting her know that he was coming.

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12