Call of the Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate shuddered violently against him, her fingernails dug into his back as she screamed wordlessly in joy. Alex pulled back then gave one last thrust into her, his member sliding it's entire length into her canal, he gritted his teeth then released himself. The blissful feeling of satisfaction overruled his other feelings and he dropped her to the ground without an other word. Kate lay motionless on the cold kitchen floor for several minutes, her legs spread out, her long black dress hitched up around her waist while her pussy leaked his cum. Reaching down she stuck two fingers inside of herself then coated them in his seed, looking up into his eyes she seductively licked them clean and stared at his rod which glistened in their mingled juices. Alex grinned and pushed it against her lips.

'Your turn to clean now.'

'That's right baby lick it dry.' Nikole gasped pushing Sarah's face into her glistening pussy. She was laying on her back in her bed while the girl devoured her juices, meanwhile Stuart was kneeling next to her face while one of Nikole's hands was gently stroking his hard cock.

'Suck me!' He almost screamed impatiently as Nikole's lips had moved away from his dick to encourage Sarah lovingly.

'Sorry honey.' Nikole said with a grin, her mouth closed around him and her head began to bob up and down as she deep throated his growing member.

'Don't you blow your load, you've still gotta mount me!' Sarah called out from Nikole's crotch sticking her tongue out at him. Stuarts eyes had already rolled back into his head however as the ecstasy of Nikole's warm mouth was driving him to new heights of pleasure. Chuckling to herself Sarah moved her tongue back to Nikole's delicious tunnel and resumed her feast.

Alex strolled across the large park towards his old house, he hadn't been back to his flat in days but it felt like years. He had to meet the landlord then tie up a few other loose ends before he could be free to move in with his female, couldn't take more then a couple of hours though plus he had tomorrow off work so he had plenty of time to spend with Nikole. Still he missed her now and thought about giving her a call but decided against it, the other two were probably back from college by now. She'd be most likely tied up with other business he thought with a wide grin. Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks and looked around violently, something was wrong!

The gunshot echoed around the woods, Nikole lay on the side of the bed clutching her arm in agony. White steam was rising from the wound while a bright red rash was spreading rapidly across her elbow.

'What the hell's going on?' Stuart screamed from behind the closet where he was hiding.

'Hunter.' Hissed Nikole while tears welled up in her eyes. Why now? She had her mate now, she was expecting a child why did they have to come for her now? Her mind screamed as pain seared up her arm.

'Hunter?' Sarah asked fearfully. She stared over at Stuart who shrugged unknowingly, as his shoulders moved another bullet smashed through the glass window and impacted against his flesh. Gripping the wound in agony he sank forwards unable to cope with the incredible pain, Sarah watched in slow motion as another bullet flew through the air and sliced through his skull.

'Noo!' She screamed standing up to leap to his aid.

'Sarah No!' Nikole yelled trying to pull her down but it was too late, another gunshot echoed through the woods and Sarah hit the floor motionless. Tears cascaded down Nikole's cheeks, it was all her fault, if she hadn't fed them, if she hadn't taken Alex into the woods none of this would have happened, Helplessly she tried to crawl her way to the doorway, it was too late for them but perhaps she could still save her child. She heard the front door kicked open and footsteps thudding up the landing towards her. Alex! She thought as she looked up into a gun barrel.

'Hello Nikole.' A familiar raspy voice stated emotionlessly.

No one had seen him change, he had that going for him but at least a dozen people had seen him rocketing over rooftops as he headed towards the woods. He figured if he could just make it into the forest he could double back to Nikole's house without anyone knowing where the mysterious beast had gone.

Nikole screamed into her gag as she was slammed forwards into the beds headboard. She was handcuffed to the railings of the bed and on all fours while the hunter growled and thrust against her. She remembered him, he was a former prospective mate of hers from years ago. He had always enjoyed the rush of taking her unawares and had practically raped her while in his pre form, however when the time came to embrace the change completely he had rejected her and ran away. He had forced her at gunpoint into the position she was in now before telling her he was going to fuck her one last time before finishing her off. In her current grief filled mind it was something of a relief that it would soon all be over.

'It's been awhile since we did this isn't it? You were still human back then and trying to change me. Still if you hadn't I'd have never have found out about your kind and how much fun I could have hunting you.' The stranger grinned revealing a set of stained teeth as he pounded against her naked rump. He watched with interest as her muscles twitched under her skin vainly as she tried to transform. 'Bit hard isn't it with a silver bullet in your arm?' He said sneeringly rolling his head back in ecstasy. Nikole continued to scream out in pain and grief as he raped her, her face was dripping in tears as she was propelled forwards. He thrust against her one more time before a sigh of contentment escaped his lips and he released himself into her.

'It was never as good as it was with you.' He panted pulling his trousers back up and reaching for his gun to finish her off. His hand clutched at nothingness and he span around to face the dresser where he had placed it, it was no longer there. Something flew through the air and collided against his ankle, reaching down he picked up the mangled remains of his weapon then froze in fear as a low angry growl filled the house. His eyes blinked once then he closed them softly. 'Make it quick?' He begged pleadingly.

'Not a chance.'

Nikole's red rimmed eyes stared down into the deep pit Alex had dug for the bodies. He carefully lowered the shroud wrapped remains of their friends bodies into the soft earth then began to kick the dirt back over them. What little remained of the hunter would be placed somewhere else, it didn't deserve to be even near Stuart and Sarah. As Alex filled the pit back up soundlessly Nikole let out a soft sob, he looked up at her through his yellow eyes and growled comfortingly. She smiled half heartedly at him then wrapped her arm around his waist as he stood next to her, his morbid task complete.

'We're not safe here anymore. Someone will have seen them come to us we need to move on.' He growled under his breath.

'We're not going to be safe anywhere baby, the police will find the bodies, they'll blame us.' Nikole replied suppressing a sniffle as she leaned into him.

'What's the plan then?'

'I don't know anymore, I deserve to be punished. It's all my fault.' Nikole replied burying her face into his fur.

'Don't. It's not.' Alex growled wrapping his arms around her back.

'What are we going to do baby? I'm pregnant, I can't change forms for awhile because of my injury and we're going to be wanted for murder soon.'

'There's a lot of woodland in England, we can hide.'

'You mean just stay as wolves and hide?'

'Something like that.' He replied clutching her close to him.

'Let's do that then.' She said crying softly into his fur. They really had no other options and it was as good as plan as any. Apprehensively her mind looked to the future and her unborn child's fate.

12