Call of the Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want to suck on your tits.' He blurted out at Nikole hungrily eyeing up her huge breasts as they quivered with her every move.

'No, no baby you can't.' She replied. 'You can do whatever else you want to us but not that.'

'Why not?' He asked, his eyes rolling in ecstasy as Kate bobbed up and down on his rod.

'We can help you.' Nikole hastily changed the subject, eager to draw attention away from her bosom.

'You already are, believe me!' Jack exclaimed happily.

'No, with your dark haired beauty, we can get her for you.'

'How do you know about her?' He asked suddenly fearful.

'We were watching you, from the forest.'

'Oh.' He seemed relieved for a moment before continuing. 'How?'

'We'll explain that part in a moment and what you'll give us in return. For the moment come on, I want to feel you inside.' Kate groaned rolling onto all fours and offering herself up to him. Jack's eyes flushed with lust as his senses filled with her scent, quickly pulling his trousers off he pushed his way into her canal and almost growled in pleasure.

Chrissie was lost, not just a little lost but completely and totally lost. She was an amateur ornithologist who had been tracking a pair of tawny owls through the Forest before she had lost them, then realised she was lost as well. She stopped at a large tree to catch her breath and get a hold of her surroundings, she was a large heavy set woman in her early thirties, a pair of silver rimmed glasses around her neck and a small nap sack on her back. Adjusting her long wool fleece she fished out the torch from her pockets and took another long look at her map. She knew where she had started, she knew which direction she had travelled but unfortunately if she calculated this right that meant she was now standing in the lake somewhere. Frowning slightly she blundered off into the darkness to try and find a familiar landmark.

Jack pumped inside of Kate, a look of complete rage across his face. His thighs slapped against her ass with a sharp snapping sound with every thrust. Nikole knew he was imagining taking the dark haired one, he looked like Stuart had looked on that faithful night. She felt a sharp twang of guilt and regret but buried it as she looked forward to the future.

Sweat beaded down the young males back as he pounded against the female, her larger frame seemed to be rippling in the eerie darkness, her head thrashed about wildly as she shook violently on his member. Jack smiled as he felt his balls beginning to boil as he neared his climax.

She couldn't move, she couldn't even scream, she was just trapped. Rooted on the spot as her torch illuminated the slumbering form of the beast. Chrissie had wandered into the small clearing and spied; much to her own delight, a small shelter made of sticks and ferns. Perhaps one of those survivalist types she had read about in magazines was camping out here for the night? She could get help and probably be back to her car by sun up! Instead to her horror she had discovered what looked like a massive brown wolf sleeping in the large shelter. The light touched it's face and with an angry sounding snort the beast shook it's head and awoke.

'So I get Becky and you get my teacher. That's what you want is it?' Jack asked catching his breath as he flopped backwards laying in the dirt.

'Yes.' Nikole replied watching enviously as Kate regained her own breath and fought to control the beast that was raging for control inside of her.

'But you won't tell me how your going to get Becky to have me?'

'No.' Nikole sighed, this was becoming more tedious and more trouble then it was really worth. She wanted to be running around with Alex somewhere, enjoying their first full moon together. Instead she was stuck here looking for cheap thrills through human manipulation. She cursed her own libido for wearing out her man and for good measure cursed Kate's as well.

'Well I suppose it's better then nothing. What do you need me to do?'

This was fucking weird. Chrissie never usually cursed but there was no other words to help her now, the monster had yawned then looked over at her, padded slowly from it's shelter, stood up and stretched then sat down on it's hunches and stared at her for some time. It wasn't making any hostile movements towards her, it wasn't growling or anything it was just sitting there staring at her.

'Good boy?' She whispered hopefully as it continued to look at her. Picking up a stick she tossed it into the dark woods behind her. 'Fetch?' Now the beast growled at her.

'It is my fault.' Becky said fearfully as the teacher comforted her.

'It's not, he choose to go into the woods by himself, he'll be back soon enough.'

'It's not like I don't like him but you know.' She said not wishing to make eye contact with the man she stared into the dying campfire. It had been a few hours since Jack had left the campsite, most of the other students had wandered off to bed or split off into pairs and vanished into the woods when they thought the teacher wasn't looking. He would tolerate it tonight because they had earned the right to a little fun but he had noticed. Now he and Becky were sitting on the far edge of the clearing waiting for Jack to return from his strop. He pretended he hadn't heard the last sentence, it made things a lot easier in the long run.

'I'm not doing it.' Jack said as he pulled his trousers back up.

'What?' Nikole snarled close to loosing her temper now.

'I don't want you to use your magic or whatever it is your doing. I want her to like me for me.' He replied angrily turning around and stomping back in the direction of the camp, leaving the two women staring angrily at his retreating form.

'Little shit!' Kate barked after him. Nikole too scowled then turned back to face Kate.

'Another plan?'

'No it's not enough, I need my real man tonight for the moon.' Kate replied.

'Our man.' Nikole said absentmindedly. Kate felt an animal even worse then the wolf bare it's fangs through her as Nikole spoke, she growled.

'You wore him out!' She blurted out suddenly as the other beast took hold, the beast of jealousy. 'It was going to be our first full moon tonight and you wore him out!'

'Me? I wasn't the only one fucking him missy.' Nikole hissed back her own hackles rearing up. Then suddenly surprise took a hold of her body as Kate's open palm slapped across her face.

'He's mine! MINE! I met him first, you shouldn't even be here! We should still be back in our town at work! Why did you ruin everything with your damn....Sickness!' She screeched suddenly enraged, her long blonde hair shimmering as her face turned angrily in the darkness. Nikole stood absolutely still for a moment, rubbing her face where Kate's slap had landed.

'MINE! More like it, I found him! I made him into what he is, what he wanted to be, your just some pathetic bitch I felt sorry for!' She snarled punching back at Kate angrily who staggered back from the blow, stumbling through the undergrowth.

'Your going to regret that bitch!' Kate snarled as her body began to change.

'Bring it on!' Nikole growled following suit.

Jack stumbled back into the campsite angrily, he was confused and disorientated but he had finally found the place. Becky looked up at him through red rimmed eyes as he appeared and smiled, clearly relieved to see him.

'Where have you been?' She asked trying to sound nonchalant.

'Lost, weird night.' Jack replied shaking his head and flopping down on the log nearby to her and her teacher.

'What happened?' The man asked clearly worried.

'Met a couple of weird women, that's all.' He replied, too tied and perplexed to come up with a good lie to cover his actions.

'Women?' Becky asked at once. Jack opened his mouth to reply but was immediately cut short by a thunderous sound from the undergrowth, all three of them span their heads around to see what the commotion was and shocked filled their expressions as two large hairy creatures tumbled out of the eerie tree line and collided into one of the tents.

Chrissie wasn't afraid anymore, she wasn't feeling worried about her predicament and she wasn't fretting over finding her way out of the woods. She was warm, she felt safe. The beast had studied her for some time before shaking it's shaggy head then retreating back into it's den. After a few moments Chrissie had followed it in, it hadn't hurt her and it clearly wasn't aggressive, maybe she could just sort of hang around with it till the morning and then she could find her way out of the woods. She lay on the surprisingly comfortable moss blanketing the floor of the shelter and inched closer to the slumbering brown creature, the heat it was giving off was incredibly warming. Laying on her back and listening to the creature breath she sighed, relieved that for the time being she was safe, she drifted off into a small sleep.

Jack watched mesmerised, unable to move in fear as the blonde creature uprooted a tree and swung it around to connect with the silver beast's chest. It was sent tumbling backwards into the teacher's tent, a larger more sturdier canvas which crumpled into nothing as the monster slammed into it. Snarling angrily the grey one hurled itself into the air and tackled the blonde in the mid section sending both of them flying backwards into a tree. Snarling in rage the blonde yanked at the grey ones fur then brought it's head down to head but the silver creature which howled in pain and brought it's fist around to punch.

Chrissie awoke with a start, there was a warm, pleasant tickling sensation coming from her lower area, she sighed happily then looked down. Her trousers had been torn off, she was completely naked from the waist down, her legs were asunder with her bare pussy glistening in the moonlight, the beast was licking it slowly, each stroke of his tongue sent a shiver of pleasure across her thighs, she opened her mouth to object angrily but another lick right across her clitoris formed her mouth into a tight O of bliss.

Both creatures stopped suddenly, their heads turned on their side in surprise as they both looked off into the woods, clearly listening for something that was beyond human hearing. They slowly turned to face the three humans who were staring at them in shock. Growling under their breath they advanced cautiously. Then in one quick motion the blonde one grabbed Jack who screamed then struggled in her grasp and leapt back into the undergrowth leaving the teacher and Becky facing off the grey one. Her long muscular arms moved forward and grabbed them both then pushed them into her heaving bosom.

As the moon shone down on them rutting in the small field she had took him too, Jack began to change. He had resisted at first, as Kate had grabbed him then ran off into the woods, then she had thrust her large swaying breasts against his lips and he had sucked, on pure impulse. She was not pregnant yet so no infectious milk passed into his throat as he suckled on her huge nipples but he began to grow hard, seduced by the musky smell of her body close to him, seduced by the infectious taste of her soft silken skin. For the second time that night Jack mounted Kate, only this time when he finally came inside of her she turned on him and sank her teeth into his shoulder. Minutes later, compelled by the bright shining moon that cascaded it's light down upon them he was on his feet again and thrusting against her ass.

His eyes were bright yellow, he was snarling and growling as he pushed into her, his fingernails were deeply buried into her rump, every time he thrust forwards he seemed to grow even bigger. His muscles bulged against his skin and pain coursed through his body. Snapping his head backwards he screamed out into the night.

The teacher panted breathlessly as he slid over Becky's soft naked form, their sweat mingled together as he grinded against her open thighs, kissing and licking her face gently as he pushed against her. After drinking deeply from Nikole's chest they had stumbled blindly into the woods and out into a small clearing where the moon shone down in all its magnificence. The taint was now growing stronger in both of them and they just looked at each other, stripped down and fell into each others arms. They mated several times before the change began to take a hold and by that time both of them were so completely consumed by lust they didn't even realise what was happening. Now she was laying on her back, her legs spread as far as she could push them, her eyes glowing yellow as she screamed out in pleasure and pain. The teachers cock was pulsating, growing with every throb as he arched his already furry back and howled into the night as his body began to complete its change.

'Breed me!' Becky called out as he slammed his newly enlarged erection deep into her womb.

'Mine!' He snarled as fangs ripped through his gums.

Chrissie slept on her face with a slight smile, finally exhausted she had collapsed forward after climaxing and fell into a deep sleep. Behind her Alex sat on his hunches, his hard long member slowly softening in his crotch, her legs were slightly apart and he could see her wide open pussy through the night air, still open from where he had penetrated her with a small trickle of their mixed juices dribbling out of it.

'Feeling better then?' A voice asked softly behind him, he turned around and bared his fangs lovingly at Nikole who had just padded slowly into the tent. 'Come.' She said gently beckoning him with a long claw.

Jack sniffed the air slowly as he stretched out in his new form, he was coloured red like a large Irish settler with a slightly smaller head then Alex. Growling slowly he turned down to face Kate who was laying in front of him offering up her already ravaged pussy. Snarling he gripped her hips and thrust into her again ready to fulfil his needs as a male.

Becky howled at the moon in joy as the teacher mounted her again, she was a light blue hue with long dark eyelashes while he was a giant and covered in shaggy jet black fur. He was roaring in lust as he pounded against her willing hole, slavering and drooling as he did so he lifted her off the ground with every vicious movement of his own body.

The water was cool and still as Nikole gently lowered herself into the pool, it was well shaded so the duo could easily change back without fear of being forced into a wolf. Ripples silently expanded around her as she slowly doggie paddled to the centre and then trod water, enjoying the feeling of the cold liquid around her body. Alex slipped in behind her wake, he too was loving the feeling of the water and even dove down into the depths of the small lake before surfacing silently nearby her. She smiled as he approached.

'Having fun baby?' She whispered, a bruise was visible on the side of her face and a gash was down her left arm.

'What happened to you?'

'Oh, Kate. I think it's going to be okay now though, she's found someone else to own.' Nikole replied rolling her eyes as his muscular arms wrapped around her and drew her into a kiss.

'So she'll go off with him then?' Alex asked as they separated for a moment, a slight twang of jealousy in his tone, she was his after all.

'Maybe, there's three more wolves now.' Nikole replied guiltily, not wanting to make eye contact but Alex just smiled.

'Three?'

'Yeah well she took a male, and there were these two that clearly had feelings for each other but couldn't.. Well..'

'Your just a big softie underneath it all aren't you?' Alex said grinning and kissing her again. The two submerged for a few moments as she wrapped her legs around him to embrace him fully, but his powerful legs propelled them both up to the surface once again.

'So it'll be all of us sharing this territory?'

'I don't know baby, let's not think about that tonight, let's think about you and me.' Nikole whispered snuggling into his arms as her fingers traced his back.

'And our baby?' Alex replied stroking her stomach gently.

'Mmmm and our baby.' Nikole replied grinding against him slowly, enjoying the feeling of his rod beginning to stiffen underneath her. As their lips locked together she gently leaned against his erection, feeling his member pushing against her lips, she entwined her tongue around his and kissed him deeply then slowly slid herself onto him. The water splashed around them as he fought to keep them afloat in the dark lake, her hand caressed his face as their lips remained locked together.

A soft sigh escaped Nikole's lips as she engulfed his entire length, for a moment they stopped kissing and she simply rested her head against his motionless, enjoying the feeling of her males presence next to her. Their eye's locked on one another, his dark brown orbs a stunning contrast to her light blue ones. Ever so carefully she slid off of him then back on, his large member easily sliding out of her willing pussy. The lake shimmered in the night air, their ripples the only disturbance on the calm surface. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist as did her arms as she drew him closer and deeper into her body.

They submerged again, their bodies pirouetting down into the depths of the pool, they writhed together in the murky waters until they needed to breath again. When Nikole came out of the water she shook her hair then fixed Alex with the sexiest expression he had ever seen on her. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she gently slid up and down on his rod.

'I love you, you gave me everything I ever wanted. A man and a baby.' She whispered staring into his eyes.

'I love you too' He sighed as he felt her beginning to shudder on his member.

'I'm pregnant and you're my male.' She moaned out again as she began to move more violently on his rod. His hands grasped onto her ass as she rocked on to him. He just stared at her face as it creased into a happy expression of bliss. Alex would probably never fully understand just how much Nikole had needed this, just how much she had longed for it. It was impossible for him to grasp just how much she had been through and just how much she wasn't telling him.

Nikole pushed her face into his, their tongues danced around each other as she exploded on his rod, every nerve, every muscle in her body screamed with bliss as she shuddered on him. Her pussy's firm grip on his member pushed him over the edge, his thrust deeply into her hole and released his seed deep into her womb.

The two floated in the water, entwined for a few minutes just holding each other and kissing. The cold liquid rippled away from them as they cuddled.

Becky was a Goddess, it was the only word she could think off to describe her current state. Every sense in her body had been upgraded to maximum, she could hear things miles away and smell everything. Her and her male had devoured the carcass of a small deer that had captured and the blood had clearly driven him back to his primal state, his member had grown and he had plunged it back into her without a second though. As he rutted against her she thought of the times he had scorned her advances because of his position and snarled happily.

They would stay in the forest, close to their Mother really and form a proper pack over time.

Kate and Jack left the forest that night together, she killed the teenagers she had given her car to and they drove off. As Nikole would remark to Alex much later. 'She was always a little too nuts.'

Chrissie awoke with a start, there were two of the beasts now outside. A large beautiful grey one which must have been the males mate was sitting nearby cleaning her fur. It must have been close to the end of the night, the moon was hanging low in the night sky now and a small line of light blue was visible on the horizon. The brown one moved towards her, she could see it's hard erection jutting out from between it's legs. A smile crossed her lips.