Call of the Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Again? So soon? A girl should play hard to get you know.' Her smile faded as he stood in front of her, towering over her like a giant. His matted, greasy brown fur cascaded down his muscular body as he placed his large claws on her naked shoulders. Instinct ruled Chrissie's body right then, she knew, knew what he wanted to do but she asked anyway.

'You want to make me like you don't you?' She whispered as he nodded. A million reasons to say no exploded in her head, her birds, her family, her life. Her head shifted on it's side to expose her neck however and as he gently slid his teeth into her skin she pushed her arms around his waist and drew him to her. His fangs left her neck, replaced instead by his tongue which he used to gently lap up the thin trickle of blood that was dribbling down her shoulder. A slight gasp escaped her lips as she softly collapsed backwards, the gasp turned into a moan as she cupped her breast gently, turning the nipple in her finger tips.

'That's it baby, embrace it.' Nikole whispered, her eyes alight with passion, she always loved watching pups embrace their change. 'Do her!' She commanded Alex who did not need telling twice.

'Oh God yes, Do Me!' This was not making love, this was not gentle or caring, this was pure unbridled passion, he didn't even hold his rod against her lips to adjust her to his girth, he slammed into her as she lay on her back and she moaned out loud. He watched her eyes roll back into her head as the now familiar black out happened, but he thrust into her even so. When she re opened them they were yellow and a dark colour was moving through her veins. Her body rippled as she arched her back to accept his penetration of her, white blotched with patches of grey hair was already pushing up through her skin as the moonlight commanded her change.

'Oh she wants it, she wants it bad.' Nikole hissed as Alex snarled in pleasure.

'Change me! Finish it!' Chrissie screamed through her bleeding gums as fangs began to push through. Her body rapidly changed, she embraced it just as quickly as the others had. Each thrust from Alex's long member took her closer and closer to finally becoming the wolf that lay inside of her. After one gigantic thrust from the male she arched her back one final time then relaxed, a rippled expanded outwards from her stomach, changing her body as it moved. It was done, she was one of them.

On her knees now, Chrissie took Alex from behind as he continued to push into her, again and again she climaxed as he relentlessly assaulted her. He too felt the urge however, with the moon in it's final stages for the night he let out a long drawn out howl and ejaculated his seed deep into his female. As they collapsed relaxing after the change he admired her, she was a lot smaller then Nikole was and covered in white hair, grey blotches appeared over her flank however which was surprising to him as he had only seen one colour werewolves before. She turned to him and a strange feeling welled up in his stomach.

'You've seeded me.' She said without another word. Alex let out another long howl of triumph.