Call of the Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her Alex assaulted her furiously, his rod tunnelled down her wet tight hole and bounced off her cervix with every thrust. He was snarling, growling with bliss as he held her up and sank himself deep into her womb. She grunted, hissing softly in pleasure at his every move, she loved the feeling of her male buried deep inside of her, she loved the feeling of his big hard cock stretching her out to accommodate it, every single time he had her it was just heaven for Chrissie.

The woman came again, her head rolled back and she let out a long scream of bliss pushing her man's face hard against her chest as she did so. The male clearly hadn't yet and he pushed her onto her back, never taking his cock out of her, he began to thrust furiously on top of her, a look of sheer determination across his face as he rammed into her groaning outloud.

Chrissie was now on her hands and knees again, unable to cope with holding the tree and another intense climax she had dropped down and was now compliantly pushing back against Alex as he too furiously sought to unload his seed.

What happened next would forever be remembered in Chrissie's mind as one of the greatest sexual experiences of her life. The young male who was rutting against his woman screwed up his face and thrust forward one final time, literally screaming out she watched rapt as he slowly pushed his cock as deep as he possibly could into his woman then collapsed on top of her kissing her passionately. This scene turned her on immensely, her own pussy tightened up in bliss as the image swirled around in her mind. She heard Alex gasp behind her then give one last violent push forward, just as the other male had just cum for his woman her own male was now coating her insides with his thick creamy seed. It was all too much for Chrissie who let out a long silent scream of animal pleasure and exploded on Alex's cock.

Nikole hit the dirt as the tree bark behind of her exploded, covering her and Becky in splinters.

'No! Not again!' She cried out fearfully, her eyes searched for Becky and saw to her relief that her daughter was fine sitting under the shelter looking scared as hell.

'Two? Your sure?' Kate hissed angrily to the Hunter who was reloading.

'Yup a red head and a black haired girl.'

'That bitch must have taken another one, kill them both.'

'Oh I'm going to slut, then your ass is mine.' The hunter grinned, clearly drunk on blood lust and sexual

gratification.

'Keep it in your pants and concentrate, take the bitch out.' Kate hissed angrily, fearing that the Hunter might accidentally hit Alex she wanted him to hurry up and take Nikole out.

'No...No I won't...Fucking slut...fucking suck me now. Yeah, I want it, Give it to me!' The Hunter groaned, something was wrong with him Kate realised as he turned to face her. His eyes were bright yellow and drool was dripping down his lips. Stupid Asshole! She thought as he reached for her, growling happily. Years and Years of repressing the beast inside of him and she had accidentally released it! Now she had an incredibly horny repressed werewolf to deal with as well as the bitch. Reaching down she scooped up the Hunter's gun as his body began to ripple and change slowly, cocking it she pointed to barrel at his head and pulled the trigger, a mixture of brain matter and blood sprayed against a nearby tree trunk and she cocked it and reloaded. Strolling out of the woods and heading for the shelter.

'What's going on?' Becky asked as they huddled together behind a tree, the second shot had echoed throughout the woods but no bullets had come flying towards them at all.

'I don't know, it's going to be okay.' Nikole whispered as she peered out from behind the tree, a silver bullet smacked into the bark inches from her face and she whipped her head back round to Becky.

'He's coming right for us. Run baby run! I'll distract him!' Nikole whispered pushing Becky away from her. She watched hoping against hope as Becky disappeared into the scrub that she would be able to make it safely away. Sighing heavily she pushed herself from the tree and stood up to face her attacker, a look of total surprise crossed her face as she stared into the piercing blue eyes of Kate.

'Hey bitch.' Kate sang happily caressing the gun trigger with her finger. 'Any last words?'

'Kate...Wha...Why?' Nikole asked confused.

'I want my man.' Kate replied with a manic grin and squeezing the trigger. The gun clicked softly but there was no explosion, Kate angrily looked down the barrel, no more ammo left, of course. That useless hunter bastard really was an insult to his profession, she thought tossing the useless weapon aside.

'You dumb slut, I'm going to destroy you!' Nikole snarled at her, hey body all ready beginning to change. Kate's body followed suit and the two leapt at each other in the dying orange glow of the afternoon.

'What the hell?' Chrissie asked as they heard the gunshot.

'Hunters! Fuck!' Alex yelled leaping into the air and hurrying off towards their home with Chrissie hot at his heels.

'Sector thirty eight, Sector thirty eight. Shots fired, I repeat shots fired!' Jefferson called out across the walkie talkie barrelling through the undergrowth.

'Becky what's the matter?' Scott asked fearfully as his female ran into him and the rest of the group who sniggered at her, she was still completely naked.

'He was shooting at me!' She blurted out crying against Scott's body.

'Who?'

'The Hunter!'

Blonde hair filled the air as a cloud of Kate's flank was torn off her by Nikole as she bit furiously into her rival, punching her viciously as they rolled around smashing their shelter under their bodies. Kate howled and threw Nikole into a tree. After colliding with a huge cracking sound, Nikole nursed her injured side then kicked out violently as Kate jumped into her, sending the smaller female tumbling across the ground. Snarling Kate quickly got back to her feet then was catapulted backwards into a tree as Nikole's fist collided with her face in a quick uppercut. Howling angrily Nikole followed through by rugby tackling Kate and the two continued to roll across the woodland floor.

'Doesn't sound like gunfire anymore.' Alex said quickly as he and Chrissie approached the clearing, instead the air was filled with howls and snarls as two animals laid into each other hell bent on killing the other. Chrissie's white flank with grey splotches was illuminated in the dying sun as she flew above the canopy in a flying leap, desperate to lend any aid she could to Nikole.

Scott's black fur made him appear as a large shadow as he moved quickly through the undergrowth towards their home den, he flew over the rocks and plants littering the forest floor with ease as his massive form navigated onwards and across a public footpath.

'We must be close now, the shot's weren't that far aw...Oh my God.' Jefferson said as Scott's massive black form flew in front of them and into the scrub on their left side. Boots too stood with an open mouth, he'd never actually seen a live werewolf before and it was a sight to behold.

'Follow him!' He yelled at Jefferson as he darted after the creature.

Alex surveyed the scene with disbelief, Kate and Nikole were flying at each other, blood trickled from their mouths as again and again they connected violently trying to kill each other. Deciding at last to intervene he threw himself between them but was caught in the stomach by an uprooted tree Kate was brandishing and hurled backwards into the remains of the shelter.

'No!' She screamed heading towards him to make sure he was okay before Nikole grabbed her from behind and slammed her into the ground.

'Mine!' She barked pulling back her fist to slam into Kate's face.

'MINE!' Kate screamed back headbutting Nikole in the face then kicking her off her body. Elbowing Chrissie in the face as the white wolf leapt to Nikole's aid she turned her attention back to her rival and snarled then leapt again.

Scott landed next to Alex's crumpled form, Chrissie was laying on the ground nearby nursing a wound to her face, he watched as the two females attacked each other, trying to work out the best time to attack the blonde one and protect Nikole. Seizing upon an opportunity when Kate was knocked backwards by a kick to the mid section he pounced at the blonde wolf quickly.

Kate saw him coming, she grabbed a nearby broken branch and thrust it into his mid section as he flew towards her. Blood spewed from his wound and he was sent tumbling across the forest floor and then slammed into a large oaken tree. Nikole howled in rage, picked up a large boulder in her claws and hurled it at Kate who only just got out of the way.

'BITCH!!' A voice screamed, a small light blue wolf appeared out of the woodlands and barrelled towards Kate who grabbed it with her arm in a headlock.

'Let her go!' Nikole snarled angrily strafing around Kate slowly in a circle. Kate just grinned and with a quick twist of her powerful arm Becky was dead on the ground with a broken neck.

'Nooo!' Nikole screamed and fell back on her haunches for a final leaping attack. Kate snarled triumphantly as Nikole took to the air and held out the same broken branch she had killed Scott with.

Three gunshots echoed throughout the forest, Nikole sailed over Kate's crumpled form and landed deftly on her feet, spinning around she saw two men in army style camoflage pointing their still smoking guns at Kate's now dead body. Broken, defeated, her children once again dead, Nikole sat back and closed her eyes, waiting for the final shots that would claim her life.

'Nikole isn't it?' One of the men said indicating to his partner to put his gun down. She remained silent and just stared at them. Quietly behind them, Alex rose to his feet and readied to pounce while Chrissie slowly readied an attack from the ground.

'We're not here to hurt you. We want to talk.' The man continued slowly, his gun now away he raised his arms in submission.

'So talk.' Alex snarled from behind them causing them both to jump.

'Before we feast on your bones.' Chrissie added also rising to her feet. The two agents gulped nervously, they had just witnessed what these creatures were capable of and now it dawned on them they were completely surrounded by them.

'I'm Agent Boots, I represent a wildlife protection service for endangered species.' The first one said calmly, reaching into his jacket he pulled out a small ID card and showed it to them carefully.

'Endangered species? We're werewolves!' Chrissie asked incredulously.

'Indeed a species of animal that has not yet been catalogued but is still endangered. Persecution from Hunters and the like.'

'Your going to tie us up and run tests on us aren't you.' Alex said slowly moving towards them baring his teeth.

'No! Nothing like that. We want to move you to a nature reserve and if you'd consent, have a team of researchers studying your behaviours and your metamorphosis.'

'Nature reserve?'

'Yes, in Scotland I believe or the Isle of Man.'

'But our home.' Nikole said speaking softly for the first time looking around their destroyed camp sadly. She couldn't even bring herself to look at her children's bodies, it was too horrible to comprehend.

'Isn't here anymore, you made a lot of noise, plus the gunfire, plus these three.' Boots pointed at the bodies. 'Even if the Hunters don't come after you, the Police will. We can't cover this up a second time.'

'You covered up Stuart and Sarah?' Alex asked slowly.

'Aye, and the incident in the hotel and the teenagers.'

'And you just want us to go to a reserve and study us?' Chrissie asked.

'Yes, that's all.' Alex looked at Nikole who shrugged, his dark yellow eyes sought out Chrissie who nodded approvingly.

'All right then.'

=================================================================

Three Years Later

=================================================================

Nikole stood on the rock formation, her beautiful grey coat shining in the autumn sun, her deep yellow eyes watching the sunset slowly. Around her ankles the little ones yapped and bit at each other as they played, some were brown, some were grey and some were a mixture of both. After three years that had barely changed into the little babies they were, instead choosing to ape their mother who rarely changed back to a human anymore they stayed as tiny wolves, leaping around their mother they played loudly and ran over the rocks towards their den.

'All right! I'm coming out!' Alex hissed sleepily as his sons and daughters bounced all over him biting at his ears and nose. They all yapped appreciatively before leaping out of the cave mouth back to their mother and auntie. Slowly he rose to his feet, he spent more time as a human then his wives did but he still preferred to sleep as a wolf, it made curling up that much easier at night. Blearily he blinked and looked around the cave, there were very few human artefacts inside and they were all pictures. A good framed one of him and Chrissie's wedding day, Nikole hadn't care about being married but it was very important to Chrissie so she had allowed it, he grinned at her picture of her as maid of honour, she was scowling. Their children's births were all photographed, a team of researchers had to assist the deliveries as it would have been extremely weird to have it in a hospital, besides as Agent Boots had said, they had no way of knowing if the kids were going to be pups or babies, it had turned out being both.

Stretching he got to his feet and stumbled out of the den into the setting sun, joining Nikole on the rocky outcrop he nuzzled against her flank and licked her lovingly.

'Chrissie's out hunting, we're babysitting.' Nikole said absentmindedly giving him a loving lick back.

'Oh goody, the kids can play drop from a high spot and scare daddy to death again, always a good time.' Nikole snorted softly and looked over to the observation deck where a few men and women in white coats were watching them and writing notes.

'It's been three years you'd think they'd know everything about us by now.' She said.

'Boots says it's impossible to completely document a species in that time, I mean their still studying rats and they've known about those for centuries.' Alex replied with a grunt.

'New girl over there. You can give her an up close analysis of our mating rituals.' Nikole said with a chuckle.

'Shame there isn't any new males, you'll just have to make do with me a little while longer.' And as Alex chased his children away from the rock face and back towards their den, Nikole watched him thoughtfully. In the distance she could hear Chrissie howling with success, she'd probably caught a deer or something, her yellow eyes stared out over the horizon once again, she hadn't been afraid in over three years, life was good.

12