Call (T)-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers

She gently reached down into my lap and grabbed the loose knot that held my robe together. As she leaned forward I could smell her floral perfume and the vaguest hint of arousal underneath. She pulled on the knot, breaking it loose. Then she grabbed the robe and pulled it open wide in one florid movement.

"Oh baby, you are so sexy!" she said and her voice sounded completely sincere, "You have such big breasts! I love a girl with big breasts!" I looked down at my body, analyzing my large white breast, my wide but short pink nipples, my flat tummy, the small patch of well-kempt blonde hair between my legs, and the tight red gash of my pussy. I have a somewhat big clitoris, maybe quarter of an inch long, and it was wet and my pussy was dripping. Dao breathed in deeply like she was trying to absorb my arousal.

"You need this pretty bad don't you baby?" she asked smiling. Again, I couldn't speak, only nod my head. She clucked and then reached forward, placing her hands on my knees. Her palms felt almost hot on my skin as she slowly spread my legs apart. I could smell my own arousal as she did so and I felt excited. She moved her hands off my knees but I kept my legs wide apart. Was this really happening? Had I really woken up in bed with my husband just a few hours before? This did not seem possible. But I was putty in her hand.

Dao reached forward again and placed one hand on each of my breasts. Instantly, any thoughts about anything else were chased from my mind. I looked up at Dao, and admired the way her elegant neck sloped up to her beautiful face. And then her hands began to move on my breasts. I'd never felt anything so electric. Her fingers moved gently over my nipples. Her fingers squeezed my breasts, sinking into my flesh.

"Oh you are so sexy baby," she cooed in a baby doll voice. Then she shoved me. I flopped backwards onto the bed. I was surprised and let out a little yelp. I looked down between my breasts and saw Dao slowly kneeling down between my legs. I was frozen. Her hands came up and started to rub gently on the insides of my thighs. I moaned quietly, but kept my eyes on her. Her delicate fingers felt heavenly against my bare skin, but I wanted more. She turned towards one of my legs and kissed it gently, just on the inside of my thigh. It felt like cold fire and I arched my back. Instinctively, one of my hands shot up to my breast. I kneaded at my flesh and pinched my nipples, trying desperately for relief while she peppered my inner thighs with kisses and gently licks. Finally, she moved her head back. She kept rubbing my thighs with her hands, but she looked at me.

"Oh God!" I moaned, writhing on the bed. I wanted to reach my hands between my legs, give myself some relief. I felt like this had been building inside of me for years, I needed a release.

"Alice, baby, if you want something, just ask for it. Whatever you want is just a request away," Dao said and then bit her lip. I shook all over. Here it was, an opportunity to say something I'd always wanted to say to a woman.

"Oh God, Dao, eat me! Eat my pussy baby," I groaned. Dao smiled and didn't speak. But she lowered herself down so that her head was between my legs again. I felt her hair brush the insides of my thighs and then I felt her breath on the wetness between my legs. I looked down, between my breasts and just saw her beautiful, innocent doe eyes looking up at me, her long beautiful hair. She smiled with her eyes and then her mouth dropped down on top of my pussy.

I bolt of lightning shot through my body. I went completely rigid. I felt her wet little tongue slide over my hard, dripping clit and I squealed. I felt her swirl her tongue around the clit, sucking up my juices. She continued to rub my thighs with her hands and her hair continued to drape over my body. I kept playing with my breasts, feeling the tension rise. But most of my thoughts were on Dao's dainty tongue as it gently but forcefully played with my clit. It felt so soft, her lips so smooth. I was in love with her mouth, I wanted it on me forever. My husband had never made me feel like this. Dao hummed a little, sending intense vibrations throughout my body and especially my clit.

I was too close at that point. There was nothing to hold me back. As Dao hummed, her tongue lapped teasingly on my clitoris. The tension inside of me raised to the highest level I'd ever experienced. I squeezed so hard on my breast that I felt like I was going to break the skin. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly. And then, suddenly, the tension released and every muscle, every nerve, in body went completely blind with pleasure and sensation. The orgasm tore through my body, spreading like an advancing army to every inch of my being. And then I collapsed, loose and relaxed, onto the bed. Panting.

I lay for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts. The only thing I could think was that I'd finally done it. I'd finally had sex with a woman, and it was everything I'd hoped it would be. So much different that my husband, so much more natural. After a while, I was able to get myself under control. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at the end of the bed where Dao was looking up at me. She was smiling and her face was shimmering with my juices and her saliva.

"That was incredible," I said, able to talk to her better now.

"I am glad I pleased you," she giggled, "You seem more relaxed."

"I want you to feel relaxed too," I said, realizing that I was still incredibly horny, even if I had just cum, "Why don't you take off your clothes?"

"I was hoping you would say that!" Dao said, and then she stood up. She took a couple of steps away from the bed so I could get a better look. Her figure looked so delectable in her tight dress, I couldn't wait to see her naked. She grabbed a little bit of the fabric around her waist and started to pull down on the dress. She shimmied her hips in a sexy way while she tried to pull down the skin tight dress. Finally, her breasts popped free in one motion.

"Oh baby," I said, not even realizing I was going to speak. She giggled.

"You like?" she asked, reaching down and grabbing one of her taut breasts. They weren't very big, but on her body they looked huge. Her skin looked tight and she had small brown nipples that pointed up. They were so perky! She bent her head down and lifted up the breast. She licked her nipple once and I felt my heart flip.

But then she released her breast and found the zipper on the side of her dress. She unzipped slowly, keep her eyes on me as she did. Her gaze was mesmerizing. After unzipping, she shimmied her hips some more, slowly working her dress down her body. Soon I saw her ribs, and her little bellybutton with a sexy ring in it, and I saw the gentle slope of her waist followed by the feminine curve of her hips. One more tug and saw a small patch of closely trimmed black pubic hair. My heart was beating in my throat, my eyes glued to her midsection. She gave one last tug and the dress worked over her feminine hips and pulled on the ground. Now she was completely naked revealing a beautiful woman's body with...a dick?

I shook my head in disbelief. Was this some sort of trick my mind was playing? Something punishing me for cheating on my husband? I closed my eyes for two seconds then opened them again. Dao was looking at me, her hands on her hips, one of her knees bent in the most feminine pose possible. But still, between her legs, was a soft little cock.

"Do you like me?" she asked me, "Do I look good?" I opened my mouth and just sputtered. What was going on here? What was she? She'd already eaten me out... what did that mean?

"I..." I started.

"The dress is very tight baby and I had it tucked tight between my legs. Don't think it isn't hard because I don't find you sexy. You are incredibly sexy. Look, it is getting hard already," she said. I looked down at her cock and sure enough it was slowly rising between her legs!

"You have a dick!" I finally managed to say. Dao laughed, not just a little giggle but a full out laugh. She flopped back into the desk chair, throwing one leg haphazardly over the armrest. Her cock stood out completely erect now. It was about five inches long, a little smaller than my husbands. It was so completely incongruous! It did not belong on such a beautiful girl's body. I kept staring at it. Finally, Dao looked into my face. She must've have seen my confusion.

"Baby what is wrong?" she asked, looking down at her cock, "Is something wrong with it?"

"You have a dick?" I asked this time. She furrowed her brow but kept looking at me.

"Honey, I am confused. Of course I have a dick," Dao said, she kept looking at me like I was the one who was not quite right.

"But I...?" I started.

"You hired an escort from Eastern Surprises T-Girl Escorts," Dao said. I nodded my head.

"Yes, girl..." I said, feeling more confused than ever. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. She was so beautiful, so feminine. Everything that I wanted. But how could that be, with this...cock?

"T-girl," Dao said and reached down between her legs and shook her cock once, "You know, T-girl! T, Transsexual honey." I felt my cheeks blush bright red. I'd been so nervous about calling I hadn't even bothered to think about who I was calling or what I was ordering. I'd ordered a transsexual prostitute! But what a transsexual prostitute! I always thought transsexual meant a big hulking man in a skirt. What was this?

"Oh my god!" I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"You didn't know what t-girl means?" Dao asked and then laughed again when I shook my head, "Oh my goodness honey. That is so funny. You just wanted a regular girl and called the wrong number! I can't believe that happened!" I blushed heavily.

"Oh my god," I said again, more quietly.

"That's okay Alice, I am just as good as a genetic girl, I can be even more fun," She was still smiling but she looked at the shock on my face. And now it was her turn to blush a little, she even got quieter, "Unless, you don't want me because of this," she said, pointing to her cock. I didn't say anything. Suddenly, Dao looked embarrassed. She started to talk faster, "I understand, sometimes you want what you want. Believe me I know, you don't get a body like mine if you don't take what you want. We can square this up, just a little money for my time. I can even know a girl I can recommend, a...real girl." The more she talked the more uncomfortable she seemed to become. Seeing how...weirded out... I was, she just got very uncomfortable. She moved her hands to cover her cock.

And then my eyes were drawn away from Dao's dick and up towards her beautiful doe eyes. And she was the same beautiful girl as she had been before. The same delicate features, the same feminine beauty. As so what if she had a cock? Who was I to judge her on that? How would that make me any different than the people back at home? The people who made sure that I knew that my sexual desires were wrong and bad. And hadn't I gotten into some very strange things while I was in my porn faze? If nothing else, this was just the newest and most interesting kink I'd ever discovered.

Most importantly, I didn't want to have sex with a vagina, I wanted to have sex with a woman. And everything about Dao so far; from her touch, her laugh, the way she made love, the way she looked; convinced me she was a woman. A special woman. I felt the smile returning to my lips. I felt my body again, outside of my brain, and it was still very much aroused. It knew what I what I could not reason around.

"So you are more fun than a genetic girl?" I asked coyly. Her eyes shot up and she looked at me. Slowly a smile reappeared on her face.

"You don't mind...?" she asked, moving her hands away from her cock. I looked at it again. I was less surprised now and I really looked at it. I smiled. If a girl ever had a cock, it would look like Dao's cock. It was smooth where a man's would be veiny, pink where a man's would be white or brown, and delicate where a man's would be bulgy. Even her small, shaved balls looked somehow feminine. No, I didn't think I would mind. I shook my head. Dao beamed and there was no doubt in my mind, based on the way she looked when she smiled, that Dao was the girl I wanted to sleep with.

"Oh Alice, I don't think you will regret this. I promise we will have more fun," Then suddenly her eyes got even wider and she clapped, "I know what you will like," Dao said, "Bobby told me that you said you had toys?" she asked devilishly. My eyes flittered over to my bag. Dao followed my gaze and saw the bag. She walked over to it and opened it up.

"They are in the plastic bag in the third compartment," I almost whispered. I heard Dao shuffling through the bag, dropping various toys down onto the floor. While she did this I slipped the rest of the way out of my robe and threw it on the floor. Now we were both completely naked. Finally, Dao pulled an object out of my bag. She was grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she held it up to me. It was my strap-on dildo. It was supposed to fit tightly and the cock on the end of it was about eight inches long and very thick.

"See, sometimes you want to pretend you are like me," she said, putting the fake cock next to her own. I'd never really thought of that, when I'd fantasized about strapping on that cock and sliding it into a woman. But I found it sexy now. But what did Dao have in mind?

"Yes, but how can we use that?" I asked. We had already discovered that Dao did not, in fact, have a pussy.

"There's more than one way to fuck a girl," Dao said, handing me the strap-on. I didn't really know what she had in mind, but I quickly stood up and started to fiddle with the strap-on. I didn't really know how it worked, but in a few moments, I had it attached correctly. I looked down at myself and smiled, I DID look like Dao now. I shook my hips a bit and giggled as the cock flopped around. Now I was ready to fuck.

I looked over to where Dao was standing, but she had moved. Dao was now laying on the bed, near the edge. Her legs were spread wide and she rolled back a little. Her hard cock was pressed into her belly and her little brown asshole was poking up into the air.

"Oh!" I said, getting kind of excited. Of course! How had I not thought of fucking this girl in the ass with my strap-on? What did I think she did with her male clients? I could see the pre-cum dripping onto her stomach from her cock. I knew she wanted it bad. My husband had occasionally asked for anal play, but I'd never even seriously considered it. Now, all riled up and pushing boundaries I didn't even know existed, I was ready. Plus, in this scenario, I would be doing the fucking rather than getting fucked.

"Where is your lube sexy? I need you to fuck my asshole," Dao growled. Suddenly, my face fell. I hadn't thought of that. I'd been expecting to fuck a girl. I didn't bring lube, I'd planned on getting her wet.

"I don't have any," I said dejectedly. Dao's face fell a little, "But there is more than one way to lube an ass. Roll over," I said, suddenly coming up with a dirty and exciting alternative. She got an excited look and then quickly rolled over onto her belly. She got up on her hands and knees, she clearly knew what I had in mind.

I looked at Dao's little brown asshole. It was completely bare of hair and looked like her lips, puckered up for a kiss. I could smell her arousal. I saw a little line running from her asshole and the down to her balls. Her hard cock hung down from her body. I know what a man would look like, naked, on his hands and knees. This was not it. She looked so sexy! Her ass was so full, like a big heart, and smooth and her legs so thin. She looked perfect. She made me want to do something I'd never even considered before.

I put my hands on Dao's ass cheek, slapping them down onto her. She moaned a little and the groaned louder while I started to squeeze her flesh. I liked the way her ass felt in my hand, just like I'd always imagined a girl's ass to feel: toned, smooth, and fleshy. I shook her ass cheeks back and forth, letting them slap a little in the middle. She giggled when I did it.

Now I was ready to go the last step. I bet forward, breathing in the smell of Dao's arousal. I saw my hair brush her taut skin and she shivered. I closed my eyes. I felt my faces touch the skin of her ass, so smooth against my own. And in a moment, my lips, pursed in a delicate kiss, pressed against her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Dao moaned. I felt the crinkled ridges of her asshole against my lips. I needed to taste it. I opened my mouth, touching her asshole gingerly with my tongue. She shook all over as I did it. Her taste was not what I expected. Not dirty or gross, just earthy and salty. I splayed my tongue out farther. I'd imagined eating pussy for most of my life, wanting it so badly. I knew what I wanted to do here, and I didn't care that it was an asshole. In fact, I might have liked it more. I lapped at Dao's asshole, coating the entire area in my glistening spit. I adored the way the ridges of asshole felt against my tongue, the taste of her body. It was intoxicating.

As my mouth opened closed, my chin began to rub against Dao's scrotum. Her skin was smooth and I kind of liked the way they bounced off my chin. I kept lapping at Dao's asshole but at the same time I reached up between her legs, feeling for her cock. My fingernails brushed against her scrotum, I felt Dao jump a bit but then she sort of cooed happily. I moved my hands over her balls, feeling them carefully. I moved my fingertips over her shaft. Her cock felt silky and hard at the same time. It was smoother than my husband's, so much girlier. Dao moaned loudly as I squeezed once more on the tip of her cock, then let my hand slide down her shaft.

Finally, I gave her asshole one deeper lick and then I was done. This was more intense that before, not just lapping at the outside, but making my tongue hard, pushing it into her asshole. I coated her insides with my saliva, even spitting inside of her, making sure that she was nice and wet.

"Roll back over baby," I demanded. Dao squealed with excitement and then rolled over onto her back again, pulling her legs up to her chest and exposing her asshole, which was now glistening with my spit. I looked down at my big plastic cock. I wrapped my hand around it, my fingers stuck to it slightly, new rubber. I realized that I wasn't ready yet. I climbed up onto the bed and climbed forward on my knees.

"What are you doing sexy?" Dao asked in her hooker voice, but then, more playfully, "You look so cute with that big dick bouncing along with your big cock!" I smiled shook the hair out of my face. I crawled forward until I got up next to face.

"It needs to be wetter," I explained.

"I am good at that," Dao said. She reached around me putting her hands on my ass and pulling me in towards her face. The dildo was just an inch from her face and she reached out and grabbed it gingerly. She started to suck on the tip. She looked so beautiful with the rubber cock in her mouth. For a moment I just watched her, the way she daintily played with it. She stuck her tongue out and bounced the cock. That made me want more.

I pushed the cock harder into her mouth and opened wider. I started to move my hips faster. She took the big plastic cock like a pro. I suppose because she was one. She just opened her throat and let me shove the big dildo down it. I couldn't believe how deep she was able to take the cock. Her eyes watered and she choked. But she got all 8 inches of hard cock into her throat. Finally I pulled it out her throat. She brought one hand up and spit thick, vicious saliva into her hand. She looked at me, her eyes red, while she stroked the spit onto the dildo. It was now slick with spit, just like her asshole.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers