Callgirl Ch. 03

Story Info
Before the wedding.
2.5k words
3.99
58.7k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers

Special thanks to lanilee for the editoring assistance.

*****

Chapter 3 – Before The Wedding

Everything went the same for the next three weeks. We were dating and spending wonderful time together. I was sure that she was the one... My soul mate. Better than that, she felt the same way.

On the other hand, she kept doing her job. During our regular conversations about everyday life, I realized that she wasn't doing this job just for money. It was far from that. She was living her liberty, expressing her independent soul. It was a rebel against the moral norms of the society. Like she said, that was the way she was. Sex and love were different things for her. I pretended to respect that so not to spoil this magic. I tried to shut my eyes, close my ears for fear of losing her. To comfort myself, I kept saying "As long as she loves me, nothing matters". Was it really so? Was love something like that? Didn't my love deserve some respect? Maybe my acceptance of her life style made her love me more, but I had to put an end to this, either the good way or the sad way.

All the things that happened in this relationship were so sensitive. It was like my head would explode anytime. I couldn't think tight. Then only a single solution came into my mind; a jerky, selfish solution. I didn't have any idea about the consequences, maybe it was risky for my sweetheart. But no matter what happens, I gave the police an anonymous call and reported Ian. I gave them his phone number. Since it was time for the final exams, I wasn't expecting him to bother Rebecca during this period. I hoped that the police would not find anything out about her. So, an anxious suspense has begun. I would either make her only mine or lose her forever and put her into deep shit.

So, after a week or so later, I could not reach Rebecca for a whole weekend. I desperately tried to call her, then went to her apartment. She wasn't there. I became incredibly anxious, and had deep regret. She could have been in jail now. It was a crazy weekend. I couldn't sleep or eat or do anything else.

Then.. On Monday, at the school... She was there. What a relief... I aproached her, trying to hide my cheer.

"Hi sweetheart. I missed you!" I said.

She just looked at me and said, "Missed you, too."

"I tried to reach you, but... You seem sad, is something wrong?"

She nodded, "Ian has been arrested."

"Really? Why?" I pretended to be surprised.

She said nothing.

"How?" I asked this time.

"Don't know," she said, "I just heard it from this girl, then threw out my cell phone and stayed at a downtown hotel for the weekend."

"Oh God. Why didn't you call me?"

She said nothing.

" Is it safe now, for you?"

"I'm not worried. Ian never rats me out."

I understood that she was feeling a deep commitment to him. She saw him as a protector. I said nothing.

****

Everything was exactly as I hoped. I had achieved breaking all the connections to her previous life. From that moment on, our relationship has changed its aspect. I could see her more, we could spend most of our time together. Soon, we were not hiding our relationship from our friends anymore. Walking hand in hand with her throughout campus was like walking on the clouds. In three months, she got used to being a normal college girl and seemed to forget her callgirl career.

I couldn't leave our future to chance. Close to my graduation, I found a job in another city, 300 miles away. It was not a big company, but the location was good and the money they offered was tempting. I desperately needed money for my future plans.

*****

Soon, the day of my graduation party arrived. We were hand in hand walking through the door of the ballroom. She was like an angel in her fancy white dress. As she appeared at the entrance, all the boys were looking at her with admiration and all the girls were piercing her through and through with jealousy. Her smile was glistening like a shining star. It was like a fairy tale.

The night passed quickly and was perfect for both of us. We had wonderful time there; danced, drank, kissed. A few hours later, when the time came, I said to her:

"Lets move closer to the stage."

"Why?" she asked. "I'm fine here."

"Come on," I said and held her hand, "I have a surprise for you."

I dragged her in front of the stage. Then I climbed onto the stage and took the microphone. The members of the band were all my friends. Without hesitation, they started playing the 'unchained melody', as we agreed beforehand. I started to sing that song and I was directly looking into her eyes. I had so much love for her inside my heart.

Oh my love, my darling

I've hungered for your touch

A long lonely time

Time goes by so slowly

And time can do so much

Are you still mine?

I need your love,

I need your love

God speed your love to me

When the song ended, there was a mild applause. Rebecca was very cheerful. Then I started to talk into the microphone.

"This is the most exciting night of my life." I said. "You probably feel the same. Four years have gone and the school is over."

Some people cheered. I laughed and went on after they stopped.

"We're going to start new lives... Every single one of us has different dreams. I hope that you all make them real."

Dereck, the guitarist offered me a drink. I took a sip and went on.

"And tonight, I hope to turn my greatest dream into reality."

Then I offered my hand to Rebecca.

"Honey, can you please come up here."

She was surprised. I insisted.

"Please!"

She hesitated first but then took hold of my hand. She climbed onto the stage, smiling with a stunned expression.

"Rebecca," I said while still holding her hand, "you know, I'm not a good speaker. So, I just want to do it quickly... Since the first day we met, I feel deeply in love with you. You've added sunshine to my life. I.... I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Some people were whistling now. Meanwhile, Dereck took out the ring from his pocket, which I gave him the day before. Rebecca's smile had disappeared. She seemed to be shocked.

"Will you marry me?"

There, the time stopped. Everything, everyone was quiet. It was the longest moment of my life. She was looking into my eyes, didn't know what to say. She was gasping and her eyes were almost full with tears.

"Come on!" yelled someone in the crowd.

Then a tiny smile emerged on her face, with a tear running down her cheek. Her smile grew bigger, like clapping butterfiles. Then suddenly she hugged me and kissed me on the lips. There was a storm of applause. People were cheering.

*****

The party ended as the sun was rising. We were both drunk and having difficulty walking but we were able to keep kissing while climbing the stairs of her apartment. She took out the key and started to open the door. Meanwhile, I was kissing her neck and trying to unbutton the back of her dress. With my other hand, I raised the hem of her dress and fondled her ass. She was panting heavily. She turned around and once more we were kissing. When she opened the door, we fell together into the entrance hall. I was on top of her, french kissing and caressing her hair, touching every part of her body. She reached the door with her feet and closed it.

I was pinching and squeezing her breasts and she was holding my dick. Then she unzipped my pants and took it out.

"Oh, yess!" I hissed. "Stroke it."

I bit her neck and she squeezed my dick firmly and for a few minutes, she stroked my dick.

"Come on." I said then and turned her back on all fours.

"Yes," she said, "do it!"

I raised the hem of her dress and peeled her panties off. I adjusted the tip of my dick on her entrance.

"Quick," she said, "I want it now."

I pushed it all the way in with a single thrust.

"Arghh..." she yelled. "Grrrreat!"

I grabbed her waist and started pumping. With each thrust, I was pulling it back till the head almost came out and would push it all the way in very quickly. She was enjoying this rough sex. With one of my hands, I pulled her hair.

"Faster, faster," she was yelling, "I'm all yours."

I went on, fucked her like there's no tomorrow.

"You are wonderful." I said. "You are so tight".

She squeezed my dick with her cunt muscles.

"You like it?" she hissed.

"Yeah!"

Her muscles were contracting more and more now. I could not stand any more and came into her womb as my legs were shaking.

"Yes, I feel it. Cum in my cunt. Yesss.."

When my orgasm was over, I collapsed on her and then laid down on the floor. We were both panting. She put her head on my shoulder.

"I love you..." she said. "More than anything."

"You made me the happiest man in the world tonight." I said touching her chin. "I promise that I'll never frustrate you."

She smiled and said, "Oh, Ethan McKenzie... You are an unbelievable man. I was sure that there's no such thing like true love, before I knew you."

I reached and kissed her lips again.

"I can't believe that I'm going to be your wife."

"Me neither." I said. "If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up."

After a silent moment, she asked:

"So.. What now? What we gonna do?"

What are we going to do now? I wanted to resolve everything very quickly to leave this city and everything behind.

"So, we'll marry. As soon as possible."

First, she could not understand why I hurried. We discussed a little. After a while:

"I need you." I said. "A job, a new city, a new home... A new life.. I need you by me."

She was hesitant. There was a question in her mind about the two courses that she still had to pass for graduation. I explained to her that she did not have to attend the classes. I suggested she go back just for the exams. I managed to convince her about settling everything within a month.

*****

We had a lot of things to do in a short time. But it was no problem. She was a clever girl and planned everything in detail. First of all, we rent a small house and furnished it. I started my new job and has working really hard to learn everything about it and she was dealing with every single detail about our life. She seemed to be happy with all those little things. She took strong interest in the interior design of the house. Then she organized our wedding reception. It would be a small ceremony with the attendance of close friends and family members only.

Time went on fast. Five days before our wedding, she drove to her old apartment to pack her things. It was a four hour drive there, so she'd stay overnight. She left in the evening and four and a half hours later she called to announce her arrival.

"There are a lot of things to do." she said. "It's more than I imagined. It looks like I'll be able to hit the road in the afternoon tomorrow."

"Don't worry," I said, "take your time."

We chatted a little about what she was going to do, which things she wanted to bring here and so on.

Then she said, "I missed you already."

"I missed you, too honey."

"I wish you were here with me."

"Yeah, me too."

"Guess what do I have on!" she said teasingly.

"Mmh..." I said. "A nightgown?"

"Yes," she said, "and which one?"

"The red one?"

"No.. The white, satin one."

"Mmmm.. Seethrough.. That's sexy."

She laughed.

"I'm lying down in the bed right now." she said. "My legs are open. I'm touching there."

"Oh God!" I said. My dick was awakening. "Do you have underwear on?"

"I've no bra, but I have white, lacy panties on."

"Why don't you take them off, too?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Of course!" I said.

My dick was rock hard now.

"No need to hurry," she said, "I'm touching it now through my panties."

"Oh, I wish I was there. Do you know, what I have in my hand?"

She laughed.

"I know!"

"Touch your tits." I said.

"Mmmm.. Like this... My hand is all over my tits right now. I'm fondling them."

"I love your tits." I said. "Oh yes, pinch your nipples."

"Yeah, I'm doing it. They're so big."

"If I were there.."

"What would you do?"

"I'd suck them so hard."

"And they're so hard. Oh, feels good."

"Imagine it's my hand. I'm touching your tits now, caressing them, pinching your nipples."

"And what am I doing now?"

"You're taking my dick out."

I unzipped my pants.

"Do you hear that?"

"Yeah.. Take it out."

"It's in your hands now."

"Oh, I want to fondle it."

"Come on, baby."

"Now, I'm stripping off my gown over my shoulders. Mmhhh, yeah!"

"Oh, Rebecca. I'm so horny. Take your pants off!"

"Not yet. Now my breasts are free."

"I love them so much. I want to suck them."

"Soon, you will honey."

"Oh, yes."

"Mmhh, I'm squeezing my tits." she whispered again.

I started jacking off.

"You're incredible." I said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take your pants off." I said.

"Yeah..." she said. "That's good. Slowly I'm lowering it."

"Go on." I said. I was jacking off fast.

"Yes... I'm completely naked."

"Stick a finger in." I said.

"Ohhh..." she murmured.

"Did you do it?"

"Yesss, I'm rubbing my clit with my thumb and I'm fucking myself with my middle finger."

"I wanna hear."

"Ok!" she said and put the phone in front of her pussy. I could hear the rustle, I could imagine how sticky her cunt was. She was groaning louder. Then suddenly she stopped.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That's enough for today." she said.

"Wha...?" I yelled. "Come on!"

She laughed.

"Be patient," she said, "do not masturbate. Tomorrow I'll be there and I'll be sooo horny."

*****

The next day, I was dreaming about her during the day at work. I had very naughty plans for the evening. However, she called me in the afternoon and what she said was like a punch in my stomach.

"Guess what!" she said.

"Tell me."

"Ian has been bailed out and he's with me right now."

krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers