Callie and Rebecca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

She didn't seem interested in making me cum so much as getting all of the combined taste of my earlier coupling with her friend into her mouth. She'd look up at me every once in a while, but otherwise stare straight at my matted pubic hair and hard shaft. Her eyes would close as if she was savoring the taste of Callie's pussy and for my part, I cooperated with her, thrusting into her mouth and letting her set the pace. Both of her hands were holding onto me, gripping my hips and alternately pulling and pushing me while she milked my cock. I remember telling her that I was about to shoot, but without answering she pulled me all the way into her mouth. When her red lips were firmly planted in the pubic hair at the base of my cock, she moaned in her throat with a vibration that I felt all the way up my spine. I put one hand on the roof of the Mustang and tangled the other in her long black hair and let it go. I couldn't believe that I was having a second orgasm within an hour and with a different woman. As she suctioned up everything that shot out of me, I remember looking over my shoulder at the second story window where Callie was either waiting impatiently or stewing about the fact that I was fucking her best friend's face.

I looked back down at Rebecca's angelic face, now not so angelic with my cock slowly sliding out from between her beestung lips. I never saw a drop of my cum. She sucked it all from my shaft as she pulled it from her mouth. "Mmmmm, not bad for our first time. I'd like to do that again sometime." I told her that anytime was perfect for such a great blowjob but that I'd like a chance at more than her mouth sometime. Her answer surprised me. She said, "When Callie says I can do more than blow you, I'll do it. Until then, it's up to her. You should go back to her. She's waiting on you. I'll leave when this car moves."

I walked back up the stairs thinking that maybe it was going to be ok after all. Maybe Callie wouldn't be mad about the time I just spent away from her and apparently it was alright that I got head from Rebecca. When I walked into my room, she looked up from her place by the window and said, "Was that as good as it looked from up here?" When I hesitated to answer, she assured me that it was ok and that she had told Rebecca to try it. "After all it is every guy's dream to be with two women, right?" she asked. I answered that indeed it was, but the goal was to get them both into bed together and if things went right, have them pleasure each other as well as me. "All in good time, but tonight, I wanted this to be about us. After we've gotten to know each other a little, I'll let her join us. Tonight is about you and me. Now get those clothes off."

The next couple of hours were spent trying to knock the bottom out of that lady. She was acrobatic, limber, inventive, and vocal. Every time I would cum and need to rest, she would lie back and gently pleasure herself until she noticed me recovering. Her mouth would go back down around my cock and her talented throat would milk me back to a steely hardness that was ready to go again. I didn't know such a performance was possible and she started to make me feel like a superman. At one point, I was on top of her with her legs over my shoulders listening to her whispering obscenities while fingering her own clit. I was watching her tits bounce up and down and marveling at her energy. Building towards another climax, her cunt finally convulsed and her cum shot out of her to run down the crack of her ass onto the bed covers. At the time, this phenomenon was new to me and other than earlier in the night, I had never seen it. I pulled out so that I could watch it. It was sexier than hell and she was completely out of control. Her cum shot out of her pussy and actually hit me in the stomach! When the stream stopped, I looked down at her quivering pussy and my soaked cock, smiled at her, and shoved it back in. I was so turned on that I was sure that I was about to spurt again and didn't want to waste it on the sheets.

It became a challenge to me to make it happen over and over. I joked with her that if she didn't drink enough water, she could get dehydrated. "Nobody can lose that much liquid and not die." Her response would usually be to go down on me again, but there was no way that my cum was going to replace the fluid she was losing like that. I was able to make her squirt twice more that night. Once, I pushed her legs back so that her feet were practically next to her ears, and the cum shot out of her in an unexpected reverse stream that hit her in the face instead of me! We fucked in nearly every position and there were times that I worried about keeping up with her.

While we were resting late in the night, we joked about her friend and what would be in store when the three of us shared a bed. It was amazing the things she talked about doing with the both of us. I was looking forward to the coming months of great sex and wondering just where her limits were. I found myself fantasizing about the two hot bodies that would be sharing my bed and the things that I would discover with them. She got up to look out the window during my musing and bent over trying to stay out of sight of anybody who might be outside while searching to see if Rebecca's Mustang had ever been freed from its parking spot. The light from the bathroom hit her just right, so I leaned forward to get a better view of the cleft of her ass. She turned quickly to catch me staring and asked, "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking about?"

I said, "Of course I am, but I've never done that. Most women don't want anything to do with it." She replied that her ex-husband had asked for anal sex numerous times while they were married but since she had determined that "he was a disgusting pig", she always refused him. "Rebecca says that I should try it. I've thought about it, but it's usually been while she was eating me and that girl can convince you to do anything when she's got her lips attached to your clit." She looked out the window some more and said, "I think that she's still stuck down there. She must be asleep by now, but let me go get her to come up here. After all, we don't want her to get a sore neck sleeping in her car."

Within a minute, she had one of my t-shirts on her otherwise naked body and had slipped on her pumps and headed out the door. At this point, I was convinced anything was possible, and thought nothing of a beautiful thirty three year old woman wandering the halls of a fraternity house at four AM with her nipples poking through a t-shirt that hid nothing. I looked down at my cock and thought that there is no way that I am up for another session, but if both of them were coming back up there, I may be forced to give it the old college try.

I heard some whispering outside my door and wondered if one of my fraternity brothers had been kept awake by the constant noise from my room and come to complain. I moved to cover myself and heard some shuffling that confused me. Eventually, my door opened slowly and the dim light from the hall revealed two naked bodies with nothing on but their high heels. Callie was holding my t-shirt in her hands on top of the small pile of clothing that Rebecca had been wearing earlier in the night. Rebecca moved quickly to get out of the public area of the house and into my room before any late nighters could see her. She stood at the foot of the bed like a present that Callie was offering me.

"I hope you enjoyed what I did earlier for you, Dave." she said.

"I liked it so much, that I will certainly think about it for a long time Rebecca." I replied.

Callie pushed Rebecca towards the bed. "Honey," she said "he's just about wore my little box out with that cock of his. You remember how big that cock is, right? I'm gonna lie down, and I want you to lick me like you do when we're at home on Saturdays. Maybe that tongue of yours will ease some of the soreness."

Callie reclined on the bed next to me, and smiling at me, spread her legs while Rebecca knelt between them. One of the blonde's legs was across mine and she ran her hand along her own until she reached my cock. I barely noticed when she grabbed it, because I was watching Rebecca lovingly look at Callie's red and inflamed slit. She tentatively tongued it, while stroking her hands up and down Callie's thighs. After an approving look from Callie, she dove in with vigor. Within minutes, I thought her whole head was going to disappear up that pussy and with Callie's moaning I was sure she was going to come off of the bed. When Rebecca sucked hard on the taller girl's clit and snaked a wet finger up her ass, Callie exploded in orgasm. She convulsed violently, attempted to stifle a loud yell by biting down on the back of her own hand, and came hard. Rebecca's face was already soaked but a new stream hit her square in the nose. The smile that spread across her face was one of a proud child who looks at you as if to say, "Look what I can do!" I was so entranced by the scene that I didn't notice that I was coming until Callie scooped up some of the jizz and rubbed it under Rebecca's nose.

Rebecca, for her part, looked like she'd been chastised and Callie apologized for the "punishment".

"Poor thing; everyone else has had their chance to cum tonight, but you. Do you want to get off 'Becca?"

"Yes, Callie."

"What would you like then?"

"I just need to cum. Y'all have me so wound up. I love eatin' you, but I gotta cum."

Callie laughed, "Then take your finger out of my ass and get ready. We'll get you humming in no time."

To be continued...

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers
12