Calliope's Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

Callie relived the feeling of abandonment she felt as she had sat in the corner and he ignored her. It had hurt her more than the humiliation of his punishment for her cursing, and in that hurt coming to the realisation that she was merely a toy, a play thing he could use or put aside without care. She hadn't said anything as she gazed up at him her face impassive as if she had just shut down.

Padraic tried to shock her back to reality, "You looked after yourself for a long time, Callie, and look where it got you. You were in jail on charges of prostitution. Is that what you want? Do you want to go back to that club and those dirty old men using you and tossing you aside? Do you want the life of a whore for hire? Having no one care about you or love you for the amazing girl you truly are, rather than stay here with me? "

Callie felt her chest tighten. She had nothing and no one to go to or rely on except herself until now and she felt the tears welling in her eyes.

"From the time I picked you up I have adored you, Callie. You are beautiful, intelligent, sassy, creative and most of the time such a good little girl for me," he smiled down on her, "I have been so proud of how far you have come in such a short time from the little whore with the potty mouth I picked up that first day," Padraic kept talking trying to find some way to make her see the depth of his affection for her.

Callie thought back to the abrasive first interactions she had with him, remembering well her attempts to manipulate him, believing she could manoeuvre around his harsh exterior to get her own way as she always had.

"Callie, if I did not care about you, I wouldn't punish you or try to teach you how to act like a little lady," he looked at her, "We have both been on our own for far too long and we need each other." he let out a large sigh, "I thought having you sign the contract and making you obey me would be enough at first. I was hurt deeply some years ago and had closed myself off."

"Having you here at home with me the last few days has reawakened the need I have to look after a little girl like you. The joy and the pleasure I get from seeing you happy and contented. I want to feel that deep bond of love and trust between two people again. I had thought it was blooming within our relationship. It was, wasn't it?" Padraic leaned down kissing her upturned face, noticing her glassy eyes, "Was the punishment really so bad you have hidden all your feelings from me?"

Her voice was a whisper, "I am not a thing you can pick up and play with or cast aside as it pleases you." Callie spoke louder but a deadpan voice, "You can't own another person make them sign a contract and treat them how you want and expect that it's okay, like leasing a piece of equipment or a car. What happens when the contract runs out do you trade them in and upgrade to a newer model? Throw the old one on the scrap heap? Put them in a corner and ignore them while you go on about your business?"

"Oh baby no," Padraic was aghast remembering how he had waved it at her threateningly that morning. "Contracts like the one I had you sign are there to protect us both, not to make you feel that way." Cuddling her close he explained what she had signed again and what would make up the new contract.

He wanted her stay with him and yes it was a way to safe guard that but there were out clauses and room for negotiating within that time frame. Callie would follow his rules and do some paid work for him to earn an allowance which he would pay weekly into a bank account for her. He would care for her like a princess and make all decisions when it came to her welfare. In public they would be seen as a normal couple, albeit with a large age gap but in private he would be her loving Daddy and she his adored baby girl.

She would undergo some training in how to best please him which would include learning about some forms of the BDSM lifestyle and culture. They would both be able to set limits and introduce kinks and fetishes as her confidence grew but she must try all that he asks before denying him something as a limit. She will be given a safe word in these circumstances. His voice became animated as he spoke of the BDSM side of the contract and she could tell it excited him greatly.

"We will belong to each other, baby. You will belong to me, but like a wife belongs to a husband, or as lovers belong to each other, not as an object to be owned. I want to look after you and care for you, Callie. Let me back into your heart and mind. Let Daddy love you," his eyes almost pleaded with her and the sadness in his voice told her that he was hurt by her continued coldness.

Callie felt her turmoil and resolve to shut herself off from his words weaken as she listened to him and the sadness in his voice. He had sounded so sincere when he said he needed her, loved her and wanted to care for her. It began to dawn on her just how much power she had over his world even as she gave up control over her own life to him.

"I don't like being put in the corner," Callie murmured softly, testing this realisation.

"Good," Padraic smirked at her surprise to his response, "if you liked being punished, it wouldn't be very effective now, would it?" he leaned down as kissed her again feeling her begin to kiss him back. He felt some of the tension leave his body as held her tightly to him. "I don't like having to punish you, baby. But you are a good girl really and I wont have to punish you very often will I, Calliope?"

Callie shook her head, still considering all he had said, "No, Daddy." Callie squirmed in his lap, admitting to herself that she enjoyed the feel of his arms around her and looked up at him. He had apologised to her several times during the long talk and she guessed it was her turn as she mulled over everything he had said. "I am sorry, Daddy. The contract scared me and then you put me in the corner and ignored me and...," her voice trailed off.

"Daddy has some training to do too," Padraic smiled down on her, "I have never had a feisty little girl quite like you to look after before. We need to look after each other. No more shutting down and not telling me what is wrong, baby. I had no idea what you thought or how you felt about the contract."

"It's okay, Daddy, I will train you too," Callie grinned cheekily letting go of her hurt and mistrust as she felt the need he had for her to love him in return, not just own her or use her and she felt the power that that gave her in their relationship. Padraic laughed and cuddled her tightly making her squeak.

"Now," Callie said still grinning, "About this Daddy's temp you asked if I needed."

Padraic growled into her ear, "You think you need one with Daddy right here?"

Callie stroked her hand over his cheek and stretched up to kiss him deeply wanting to erase both their hurt and anxiety from the long day. Breaking the kiss she squirmed around to kneel astride his lap and lean into whisper hotly in his ear, "Please fuck me, Daddy."

Padraic smirked and lifted her face to kiss her again stroking his hands over her body. Standing and placing her on the floor at his feet Padraic freed his cock and brushed it against her lips, as he lowered his pants and stepped out of them. Looking down into her upturned face as her tongue snaked out to taste him he growled, "Suck Daddy's cock, Baby. Make him nice and hard first."

Callie opened her lips fluttering her tongue around the head of his cock before sucking him into her mouth. Padraic pulled off his shirt and reached down to guide her head over his shaft, groaning he pulled her free and pushed her head under the now hard shaft to run that soft tongue over his heavy ball sac.

"Fuck," Padraic groaned and pulled her up to him stripping her dress and laying her face up on the bed. Pulling her knees up to her chest he spread them widely before moving close enough to rub his throbbing cock over her cunt. Leaning down he kissed her deeply swallowing her whimpers as he thrust into her deeply, watching as her eyes flared wide. He began moving slowly savouring the taste and feel of her.

Callie whimpered raising her hips up to meet his. Leaning over her he gathered her up into his arms and rolled to his back pulling her knees down over his hips. "Fuck me baby, show Daddy how much you love it," his voice was deep and rough as she began to move over him slowly. Padraic held her hips guiding her movements before moving his hands to her breasts to help her sit up on him and embed his cock deep within her as she started to rise and fall on him again.

Padraic's fingers found her breasts again teasing and pulling at her nipples as she rode him, his growling moans urging her on and she began to ride him roughly the tendrils of sweet pain filling her chest as she rolled her hips rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. "Mm. Yes. Fuck me, Baby!" he said in that voice that made her quiver.

Seeing her quiver and her movements falter, Padraic lowered a hand to pinch her clit pulling on it he growled, "Cum Baby, cum on Daddy's cock." He watched, his need high as she arched back and cried out, her tight little cunt clamping around his cock milking at his it with spasm after spasm as she cam hard and long. His thrust up into her harder as his cock swelled and spurted into her their cries of pleasure filling her small room.

Callie collapsed on top of him as she shook her breathing ragged, she clung to him, wave after wave of pleasure rolling into her body. Placing her head on his chest she listened to Padraic's heart beat rapidly and smiled.

They lay there for long minutes before Padraic sat up holding the girl to him. Standing and carrying her out of her room he grinned, "It's getting late, baby. How about a bath before dinner?"

Padraic placed her in the bath and ran the water for her, "I am going to see what I can rustle up dinner." Leaving her to soak Padraic walked into the kitchen, considering their conversation. He needed to remind himself how naïve she was and not assume she understood the things he told her completely. He was so out of practise and she was not a girl who had come to him willingly to learn more about his lifestyle and knew what to expect. Padraic quickly put together a pizza topping on a premade base and slid it into the oven before going to check on Callie.

Callie had finished washing and was lying back as he walked in, she sat up and smiled, "All clean."

"Good girl," he replied. "I realised I haven't explained what I expect from you very well, Calliope," he continued as he lifted her from the bath wrapping her in a big towel. "I like doing things like this for you and when I am home, I will always want to help you with bath times and a lot of the everyday day things. It makes me happy," he rubbed her down drying her thoroughly, "But there will be times you will have to do it without Daddy's help."

Hanging the towel back up as she nodded and said, "Yes, Daddy," he turned back to her.

"I like things to be a certain way and it will be your job to help make sure things are kept the way Daddy likes them," Padraic picked her up and walked back to her room. "Fix up the messy bed while I find you some jammies to wear," he smiled putting her down on her feet. Watching her stretch over the high bed to straighten the covers and pillows he felt his cock stir again and decided against the sheer lingerie opting for a pink and white cotton baby doll nightie and cotton panties.

Kissing her forehead as she finished straightening her bed he smiled, "Get dressed and brush your hair, maybe some braids tonight. I will go see if dinner is ready."

Callie dressed quickly and sat at her dressing table to do her hair. She was glad he was explaining things to her now in one way but in another she worried about his expectations and the rules she he had written into her diary for her. It made her place in their relationship more real. It wasn't just pretending or play-acting as a little girl, he expected her to be one and depend on him for guidance, in all things.

Her mind tumbled again, with that sort of control also came responsibility she realised and he would protect her and keep her safe here with him, 'I don't really understand how he likes things or wants them to be. How can I promise to be his girl or a whole year?' Callie asked herself and as quickly answered her own question, 'its not like anyone else wants me and he really does want me here with him.'

Truth be told she liked being looked after so well, excluding today from her mind she thought about meeting Mama Bea and Grandpa Carl on Friday and the day they had together yesterday, the quiet routine he had of work in the mornings and fun things and relaxed afternoons and evenings. She had not had anyone look after her so well that she could remember and while it could be stifling at times, she did feel wanted and loved. Sliding her slippers on her feet she wandered out to the kitchen.

Callie climbed up on a stool at the counter and watched Padraic as he took the pizza from the oven. He wasn't classically handsome. He was probably only just six foot but compared to her, everyone was tall. His dark hair was liberally sprinkled with grey and he had lines etched into his brow and around his eyes. Callie let her eyes roll over his solid figure and stifled a giggle as she tried to imagine how a six pack would look on him rather than his small paunch making him raise an eyebrow at her.

Callie blinked her eyes innocently up at him as he cut the pizza and handed her a plate. "Thank you, Daddy. Yum pizza," she smiled. Over dinner they talked more and rather than turn on TV he took her out to sit on the back deck and watch the stars in the cool breeze as he continued to talk about how her life would be with him. He hinted at kinks and fetishes by generalising it, saying she would be taught about the naughty sexy things Daddy really liked. He kept the conversation concentrated on her daily life and the time when he would need to return to work.

Callie lay in his arms curled against him as he stroked her and spoke listening to her questions and concerns not that she had many, her mind was so full of rules and expectations and she began to grow tired. Padraic leaned down and kissed her, "It's been a long day and we have to go to the city tomorrow, so bed time for you I think, young lady."

Padraic stood and picked her up in his arms cradling her close as he walked murmuring in her ear, "I am such a lucky Daddy to have you, Callie."

He put her down onto the bed but she kept her arms wrapped around his neck, "Stay with me till I fall asleep please, Daddy?"

Smiling widely, Padraic kissed her, "If I stay, you may not get enough sleep. Daddy finds you too hard to resist, baby."

Callie grinned and leaned up to kiss him deeply trying to pull him into the big bed with her whispering, "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard." She squeaked as he smacked her bottom hard.

"You are a very naughty girl sometimes, Calliope," the smile on her face remained and his hand smacked her cotton covered ass again making her squeal and wriggle against him. Groaning he sat up in the bed and pulled her across his lap, pulling her panties down roughly. "Naughty girls get spanked," he growled pushing one hand between her legs to tease her widening her thighs as his other hand crashed onto her wriggling ass.

He spanked her twice more before standing again and pulling her to the edge of the bed face down. Heated by his teasing fingers and the red hand prints warming her ass she lifted her hips begging him to fuck her. "Fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me hard."

Padraic undid his pant s letting them drop, her words urging him on he entered her and began to pound into her hard and deep his fingers digging into her hips and he pulled her on and off his cock. Her cries of pleasure were music to his ears and he grabbed her red ass cheeks pulling him apart and looking at the tight dark star there that would be his soon making his cock swell with his need to possesses every inch of the girl. Letting go he curled a hand under her to torture her clit with twisting pinches that brought tears to her eyes and louder cries and he roared, "Cum now naughty slut."

Her howls were counterpoint to his growls as he came with her slapping her ass again making her bliss endure. Picking her up with his cock still deeply within her he climbed into the bed and curled up with her spooning the small body into his.

........................................

Padraic had slipped from her bed and worked into the night ensuring that, even though the case would be a mere formality, everything had been thoroughly checked and all the documents were in his briefcase. Finally satisfied, he went to bed for a couple of hours sleep before rising at five am to get them both ready to go to the city.

After showering and shaving, Padraic pulled on a pair of boxers and went to wake his baby. Slipping into her bed, he pulled her softly to him as she began to stir. He kissed her neck softly as his hands stroked over her breasts and thighs making her purr like a sleepy kitten. Her thighs widened and he slipped his hand between her legs, teasing her with his fingers before plunging two into hot little cunt.

"You're such a hot little slut," Padraic murmured into her ear as he pressed his thumb against her clit rubbing it as he finger fucked her. Pulling his fingers from her as she quivered on edge, he pressed them to her mouth and she whimpered in need.

"Please, Daddy," Callie whimpered around his fingers turning to rub against her hips rocking up against him. "Please, Daddy, fuck me!" there was passion in her voice and eyes Padraic growled low and rolled over lifting her hips to his and entering her almost gently. Pressing his lips to hers he began to move within her slowly savouring the feel of her, listening to her mewls as she lifted her legs up around his hips and rocked her hips with his movements.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him, "Harder, Daddy, harder, faster."

Stilling his movements holding deep within her he stroked her, hair from her face and gazed down on her, kissing her again, her sweet voice begging to be used feeding his need to dominate her. Startling her, he suddenly pulled from her and flipped her to her belly raising her hips up to him as he knelt on the bed and slammed into her hard making her cry out.

Slapping her ass hard he growled and pounded into her, his hands gripped her ass cheeks pulling them apart and gazing on her dark little star of an asshole and he spat on it making her squeal in surprise as he fucked back onto his raging hard cock. Still gripping her cheeks as he fucked her he let his thumb slide down the crevice of her ass to the spit covered hole, slowly forcing the thumb into her as she trembled whimpering loudly in her heat. "Fuck'" he groan as all her muscles clenched around him, "Cum, baby, cum for Daddy."

Lifting her face from the bed, she howled as her body jerked and shook with the power of her orgasm. His thumb fucked at her ass as he stroked into her powerfully he felt his own cum rise up from his balls and he ploughed into her deeply pulling his thumb from her and slapping her ass hard as he filled her with his seed.

Padraic collapsed back on the bed watching the cum drip from her hot little cunt, "Fucking sexy little whore," he growled and reached out to slap her ass again just to hear her cry out, "Come and clean Daddy."

Crawling around on shaky legs as she panted and whimpered she turned her teary eyes on him before lowering her head and lapping in long slow strokes form his balls up his shaft to the tip. Lying back, Padraic moaned as she worshipped his cock with her soft tongue, cleaning their cum from him.

Callie felt him tug her hair and crawled up is body to kiss him and lay in his arms. "We have a big day today, baby, no time to be lying around." He smacked her bottom and she yelped. Rolling from the bed he picked her up and kissed her again as he took her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet while he went to run her bath.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers