Camel Toe Ch. 02

Story Info
Odd turn of events.
2.7k words
4.51
48k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

"What in the hell happened?" Lee asked me the minute we were back in her ratty little Volkswagon.

I knew what she was talking about.

My head was still spinning. Lee and I had gone down to the festival to tease Mike. I liked Mike, I wanted him to notice me and he just didn't seem to.

So I let Lee talk me into showing a little bit of skin. Well, a LOT of skin actually.

I probably look a little bashful and conservative to most people, the truth is that giving someone a peek at me excites me inside, I just try to hide it.

Lee didn't have to work very hard to get me to do it. Besides, Lee is the type of girl that is always dressed on the edge herself, she teases everybody so there was a little of the trying to keep up bit going on there, too.

I deliberately gave Mike a peek at my completely sheer panty covered crotch, he didn't even change expression.

But he did ask me to dance later, he even asked me for my phone number. I was all excited, but of course he didn't call.

Men are such assholes in that regard, they manage to actually get us ready, maybe even willing if they don't mess up with some stupid comment or just start grabbing. Yes, ready!

And you don't follow up.

But we can be stubborn.

So Lee and I got our heads together, at the festival I leaned forward to hand Mike a soda, giving him a clear peek at my small breasts and bare nipples. I really wasn't sure of that part, Lee has these huge breasts with expanses of skin, I have bumps with nipples you can hang a hat on.

But Lee said it didn't matter, telling me guys loved nipples and always went nuts at seeing them.

He reacted that time, but not to that. Lee had dirty tricked me, snipped the elastic on one side of my bathing suit crotch. It had seemed all right when I was standing up, but when I sat down it just curled up and off of me.

I was sitting with my ankles crossed, my nicely waxed and puffy very visible pussy hanging out, and I didn't realize it until something felt funny and I looked down.

Well, if getting a peek like that was going to turn Mike on, that should have done it! He should have sat there with his mouth open. He should have said something, anything!

"Say SOMETHING, DO something you stupid......" I thought, now blushing and trying to tuck at my bathing suit bottom.

He got up and went back to his volleyball game.

I no more than got my suit tugged back into place when Billy Hanson showed up. He plopped down on the blanket at my feet like he belonged there.

Before I could even tell him to get lost he was going on about what I was doing and how none of us ever did anything like that for him.

Like showing off in public was something we were supposed to do?

I still don't know why I did it, but I spread my legs and let him look, just like that. Maybe I was thinking he would blush and go away, I don't know.

He simply sat there and looked at me with a smile, then he bluntly asked to "see the rest."

I just looked at him in surprise.

So I did that, too. I leaned forward and let him look down my top at my tiny little titties.

He stared some more. I realized he almost hadn't even looked at Lee laying there wearing 20 cents worth of cloth and some strings.

Then next he took my hand and hauled me off to dance with him, he didn't actually ask me, he just did it, expecting me to go.

Lee sat there with a shocked look on her face.

We danced almost all evening, one thing Billy could do was dance. Once again I found myself having fun.

The other thing odd about him was his manner. He didn't ask me if I wanted to dance, or if I wanted a drink or anything.

He just told me, like he expected me to agree, do whatever he said?

And I did.

By the time he took me back to where Lee was, now surrounded by a pack of guys, I was confused.

"I will pick you up tomorrow at eight."

I managed to nod numbly.

"Wear something sexy for me too."

Then he was gone.

Finally we were in the car.

"What the hell happened? What the hell was that?" Lee asked.

"I don't know."

"I thought you liked Mike?"

"I do...I...I did..I don't know."

"I couldn't believe that, you just spread them out for Billy! It's a wonder he doesn't need dark glasses." She giggled.

I blushed, I was still unsure of why.

"You are going out with him?"

"Yea, I guess so."

"Jesus." She shook her head.

"Billy fucking Hanson, the guy is a nerd."

"No he isn't, he seems kind of...nice?"

She just rolled her eyes at me.

I decided I wasn't going to go out with Billy after all, so the next day I puttered around. I kept looking at the clock, around 6 PM I took a long shower and fixed up my hair.

Then I pulled on some blue jeans and a T-shirt, went in to watch TV. The phone rang, it was Billy.

"Hi, Mary! We are going to the Caravan Club so wear a nice dress, OK?" Then he hung up without waiting for an answer.

Damn him!

The Caravan club?

The Caravan Club was a rather fancy place, they specialized in steaks and things like that. There was also a bar and dance floor but we were too young to get served so I wondered about that.

I sighed, got up and went to my room. I looked at perhaps 10 dresses, picked one that was not too short and open nicely at the throat. It was a flowery design, the lower part flared out and the top was puffy. I liked it because it made my bust look fuller, since I couldn't really wear a bra with it. I pulled on a plain pair of white panties, deciding I didn't need nylons.

Satisfied, I went back into the living room.

"Going out, dear?" Mom said, looking me up and down.

"Yes."

"You look nice, honey. Who is the lucky guy?"

"Billy Hanson."

She looked at me in surprise but didn't say anything.

The doorbell rang at exactly 8 O'clock.

I looked over at Mom and she looked at me. She understood. Then she got up to go answer it.

Billy was dressed in nice slacks and a light shirt, with matching jacket. His shoes were shined, he was perfectly groomed.

He looked great, in fact.

"Hi, Mrs. Miller! I seem to have the pleasure of your lovely daughter's company this evening. I hope that is all right with you?" He smiled politely.

"Oh. Well, yes, it is. Come in, Billy. My, you look so handsome!"

I blinked. My mother was acting all giggly. Over Billy Hanson?

"Hi, Mary. Ready?" He gave me a smile, looking me up and down.

"You look beautiful!"

He reached out and took my hand confidently, turned to the door. Then he stopped, looked back.

"Is there any time you would like me to bring Mary home, Mrs. Miller?"

"Mary is 19, so she is all grown up. You may call me Marlene if you like." She beamed at him.

"OK, Mrs.....Marlene. Thanks, I will take good care of Mary." Then he led me out the door.

He stepped around and opened the car door for me, I had expected him to be driving some old hot rod or something like that.

It was a New Mercedes, low and sleek. The seats were leather, soft. The finish gleamed.

"Wow, this is really a nice car." I said, as he settled into the seat and started the engine. It instantly came to life.

"It's a graduation present from my folks, they gave it to me for that and being accepted into college."

"College? What are you going to study?"

"Medical school. I am going to be a Doctor."

I looked at him in surprise. Somehow Billy Hanson and being a Doctor didn't seem to fit.

Then he reached over and pulled the seat belt up and over me, clipping it into place. His arm brushed lightly across my front as he did, that gave me a tingly funny feeling.

"There, nice and secure." He said, hooking up his own. He shifted the car into gear and we smoothly pulled out.

We pulled up at the Caravan club, a man in uniform came and opened the door for me. Billy handed him the keys and we went inside.

The place was fancy, I had never been there. A waiter showed us to a table looking out over a small man made lake. Billy ordered for me, he didn't ask what I wanted.

He also ordered a drink, and a glass of wine for me.

I had drank wine before, I sneaked some out of Mom's cupboard and Lee and I had gone off to the park and drank it.

I didn't like it much, plus it made me groggy and I got a headache.

But I sipped the glass they brought me, it was wonderful.

Everything was wonderful.

I was with Billy Hanson and I was having a good time?

That seemed to keep happening.

After our meal he took my hand and led me into the bar. I was expecting to get our ID checked and then thrown out but no one questioned us at all. Billy looked like he belonged there?

He ordered another drink, and another glass of wine for me. A band was playing, we got up and danced. I was still amazed at how easy it was to dance with him, he held me firmly but not too close, and our motions seemed to match perfectly.

My head was in a whirl, I was having a great time.

Later, we headed back home, I sneaked a glance at my watch, it was just before midnight.

Out front, he shut off the engine and turned to me.

"Here it comes." I thought, expecting him to reach for me, grab at me, try to do something.

I had almost made up my mind to let him.

"I hope you don't mind, but I am curious."

"About what?" I said.

"At the festival, you obviously weren't bashful."

"Oh, Billy, I don't know why I did that."

"I know why, you were trying to tease that Mike guy."

"Yes, I was."

"Well, you belong with me."

"I do? How do you know that?"

"I need a woman that looks good and can be a lady when she needs to be. And I need someone who can be completely naughty too." He grinned at me.

"But I am skinny and flat..small busted and..."

"You are beautiful! Your body is fine, I like it."

"Oh, Billy...."

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips, for only the second time. Again it made my head swim. I expected him to reach out, touch me, do something.

He didn't. That was somehow mildly irritating.

"I was serious about wanting you. I want to marry you."

That was the second time he said that to me.

"Why? You barely know me."

"Oh, I know you. I have watched you since the 8th grade, you always paid no attention to me."

I realized I had done that.

Exactly like Mike had done to me.

"Billy, I don't know what to say. I do know I like you, there is a lot more to you than I realized."

"Please call me Bill. I will ask you again." He smiled and got out, opened the door for me.

At our porch, he took me in his arms and we kissed again. Somehow it felt just right.

Mom was in her bathrobe, she came out and sat down as soon as I came in. She was smiling.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"Fine. He actually is pretty nice. He said he wants to marry me?"

"Oh! MY! Well, honey. You could do a lot worse."

"Mom! I barely know him."

"Think about it, Honey. His family owns the biggest chain store on the west coast."

"That doesn't matter, I barely know him. Surely not enough to marry him!"

"You will, and I bet you do! Give that one a chance, honey. Trust me on that." She grinned at me and went to bed.

It was six months later, Bill and I took our vows.

Lee was there, looking naughty as always. How she managed to look sexy even in her bridesmaid's dress I will never know.

I felt sexy, too. I was wearing that same completely sheer pair of panties that started all of it. I didn't have on a bra, either.

Bill and I had talked. He liked me naughty, he liked me looking sexy. He said he liked me showing off.

What the hell, I liked it too.

So I no longer owned any underwear, except for the "bowwoed" ones I had on. My man wanted me that way, I would be that way.

There was a gift though. Bill had seen me, now many times. I had seen him too, he somehow was no soft and pudgy doughboy type with his clothes off. He was just big, and thick.

Everywhere.

The gift?

He was to be my first. Not one time in the last six months had he even attempted real sex with me, although we did pet. Lord did we pet!

I heard the Reverend say the words, Bill leaned in and kissed me.

Me? Married at 20, and to Billy Hanson? Who would have ever thought?

Bill even bought us a house. It was a short trip out into the country, just a few acres of land, a small lake with a dock. He came and got me, we drove out to see it.

"Will this do? You can fix it up inside the way you want, anything you want." He told me.

Plus he was now in medical school, going to be a Doctor.

A Gynecologist.

Of course.

I started giggling thinking that, getting some funny looks from those around.

Yep. Of course.

I don't think of Mike anymore, I did find out he got a nice job working the counter at one of Bill's folk's stores, I see him there from time to time.

My friend Lee met one of Bill's classmates, a sweet guy named Donald and they are engaged. They come over and hang out with us down by the little lake. Out there Lee doesn't bother with her top, I don't either. Sometimes we don't bother with bottoms, either.

My Bill likes me that way. I keep myself nicely waxed, so does Lee. Yep, we both use that same man at the spa, Armando.

He isn't gay, and he has nice hands. I told Bill about him, he doesn't mind at all. In fact. Bill likes me being looked at, he likes me showing off. So I do, it makes him happy and I like being naughty.

Some might think we would end up swinging, changing partners. But we don't. We just like to excite our men.

Lee and I talked our guys into going in and getting waxed, too. That was funny, but they both refused to let Armando do it. We even told them he is gay but they didn't believe us.

Donald said that would make it worse, Bill just grinned and nodded.

One of the women at the spa handled that, and we like them that way. I told Bill I wanted to watch that, he just grinned at me. I haven't yet, but maybe. Bill did come in and watch Armando wax me, he seemed to like that.

We didn't even get out of the parking lot that day, it's a good thing we were in his big high pickup truck.

Lee's Donald is a big man, too. She smiles all the time.

One funny thing, my breasts started filling out. Perhaps something to do with being married to a very virile and very large man that knows every button to turn me on, every trick there is?

I am not sure on that point. Maybe it is the seed growing inside me, just now starting to show?

Whatever the reason, I don't mind that a bit.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers