Camera Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

Then I came to the 'unofficial' photos she asked me to take toward the end, where she'd gleefully showed way too much cleavage and posed like a sex queen. I wondered what it meant that she'd trusted me to take these photos. After all, I'd already proven that I couldn't be trusted. It was baffling. I thought maybe the last movie might explain things.

The moment it began, I saw a gleefully wicked smile cross her beautiful face after seeing me turn away. She knew I'd done something with the camera. She looked into the lens and licked her lips and sensuously and slowly opened the fur wrap, exposing herself fully. She looked playfully down at her breasts. My cock leapt to attention again, and I began to stroke it with abandon. The fur slipped from her shoulders as she reached up to cup her breasts in her hands. She mouthed the words, "You like this?" then she squeezed her breasts together, and wobbled them back and forth in the most ostentatious way. Then she brought her right breast up to her beautiful mouth and tickled the nipple lasciviously with her tongue. She smiled wickedly and stood up. Her face went out of frame, but now I could see her midsection. She unbuttoned her fly, and slowly unzipped her jeans. She pulled them down exposing her little pink panties.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned, grasping my cock in a death-grip, while fingering my balls with my other hand. Then she did something that made me gasp in shock. She pulled the panties aside to show me her little auburn bush. Her hair was so fine and fluffy that I could clearly make out her delicate little slit. She sensuously ran her fingers down her belly, between her legs and into the slit; finally pushing her two center fingers deep inside. She rubbed herself for a while, and then leaned forward, until her face filled the frame of the camera. She brought her wet and glistening fingers up to her lips, and licked them slowly with her tongue. She silently mouthed, "Yummy," then smiled and winked. She pulled her pants back up, and put her bra back on slowly, all the while looking right at the camera with a wicked grin I'd never seen on her face before. She pulled her sweater on and then pulled it up one last time to let me see her bra-clad breasts. Then she blew a silent kiss at the camera. She grabbed the fur from the back of the chair and walked toward the camera, throwing the fur at me as she strutted out of view, saying, "Catch you later, Louis!"

I was about to cum, so I reached out to run the movie back to the beginning in order to watch it again.

But the doorbell interrupted me. "Shit!" I shouted out loud. I looked at the clock, wondering if my parents were back already. Impossible! So I figured it was probably Jason dropping by to see if I'd tell him what was up between Rona Barrett and me.

I pulled my pants back up, painfully forcing my cock inside so I could zip up. I closed all the photos on my computer, to prevent Jason from seeing them by accident. I went down the stairs and opened the door, prepared to stonewall Jason if necessary.

It wasn't Jason.

It was Rona Barrett.

"Louis, Louis, Louis..." she said with one hand on her hip and a delicious grin on her lovely lips, "So how do you like the photos?"

I was utterly incapable of speech. She smiled and shifted her

weight from one leg to the other. She looked casually past me into my living room.

"I guess you've seen them by now. What do you think?"

I gulped, nodding slightly. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

She seemed to enjoy my discomfort greatly. She giggled and said, "Well, can I see them?"

I stood back from the door and she walked inside with a cocky strut. I could see her boobs bouncing lightly under her white shirt. I closed the door, mortified, and turned to look at her. She was casually peering around the living room. She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Well, are you gonna introduce me to your parents or what?"

"Uh, they're at the movies."

She smiled and nodded. "Cool. Then I guess we better go to your computer or wherever you've got the photos. I can't wait to see them."

I numbly led her to my bedroom, and I began to say that I hadn't sorted out the bad ones yet. "No, no." she said, "Just show me the pictures. All of them, understand? You bad boy." I nodded and went to the computer. She added wryly, "They better be good or I'm gonna be pissed."

I opened all the pictures in a viewer so she could go through them herself. I sat on my bed and watched in mortified silence as Rona Barrett looked through the photos as she sat in my chair. She was gonna kill me. Life, as I knew it, was over. She might even have one of her jock friends beat me up. I felt like hurling.

At first she was very displeased, particularly with the photos of her in the hated striped sweater. But then she saw the secret pictures I took of her when she was braless. She made a "Tsk, tsk, tsk," sound. Then she came across the beautiful, perfect shot of her holding the fur wide open, exposing her naked breasts. She looked over at me and without a smile she said, "What do you think of my body, Louis?"

"Beautiful." I managed to choke out.

"Yeah?" She looked back at the photo. "This is a pretty good photo. I look fuckin' awesome. It was sneaky bad of you to take these photos without my permission, but I guess I'm glad you did. I love this fuckin' picture. Shit, just look at me. Fuckin' rock star is what I am." I felt a thrill of relief. Maybe I was going to survive this after all! I also felt proud, weirdly, of my photography skills. I moved off the bed and kneeled on the floor next to her so I could see the screen too.

As she looked through the official photos she was extremely pleased, and openly praised my work. "I love the light. Wow, that fur looks awesome."

"It was a good idea to use it," I added. "It made all the difference. You've got great instincts. You should be a model."

She smiled at me, "You think so too? My stupid parents think it's a stupid idea. But look at me! I look great!" she said, pointing at a particularly nice photo.

Then she came to the unofficial shots she'd asked me to take, which showed her deep cleavage. She clapped and laughed in joy looking through them. "Oh my God, Louis! These are great! Thank you so much!" She put her arm around my back and kissed my cheek. It burned and I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. She kept her hand on my back as she went through the rest of the photos, which I found stunningly intimate.

When she was done with the photos, she turned to me and said, "Okay, where are the rest?"

"Uh, well, those are all the photos, but I did take a few movies."

"Movies? Shit! I didn't know your camera did that, but I knew you were up to something. Come on. Lets see them!"

I reached up and started the first movie. She laughed as she watched herself taking off her bra. Then I started the second movie. She laughed watching her antics. I felt myself unable to look away. There she was, touching her breasts, squeezing them together, licking her nipple, and finally touching her pussy for my camera. My cock got hard again as I watched. I didn't know if it was noticeable or not. I was afraid to look. That would only make her look.

When the second movie was over, she played it again and said, "I don't know what came over me, Louis. I guess I'm as much a perv as you are." Suddenly I felt the palm of her hand press against my crotch. I pulled away so quickly I tumbled back onto the floor. But not before she got a good feel of my erection.

"I'm glad you liked it Louis." She rotated the swivel chair and looked down at me. "And now the big question: what are we going to do with these naughty little pictures of yours, Louis?" She reached over and took the flash card out of the reader and put it in her breast pocket. "These are mine," she said, patting it so her breast bounced deliciously. "The copies you put on your computer however... I'm wondering if I should let you keep them or not." My heart sank. The idea that I'd never see those pictures and movies again was very a dispiriting one.

She leaned forward and put her elbows on her knees and steepled her fingers in front of her. "What do you say, Louis? Do you want to keep them?"

I nodded.

"Of course you do. But how do I know you can be trusted with them? How do I know you wouldn't show them to your little friends, or post them on the Internet?"

"I'd never!"

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that before. You can't trust anybody, Louis. And I know for a fact that I can't trust you." My heart sank. Then she said, "But I think I have a solution." I sat up, eager to hear it. "First of all, you have your camera here, I hope?"

I pointed to it standing on a tripod next to the closet. She smiled. "First, you need to show me how it works."

I had no idea what her plan was, but I was happy to show her the workings. It was a pretty simple camera to operate. She carried it out to the middle of the room and pointed it toward my bed. "So, what about the lighting? Is it good?" I got out some portable lights and positioned them around, pointed at the bed. I wanted to kick myself for not investing in a flash setup yet. This would have to do. But what was up? All I could think is that she was going to let me take more pictures of her. I was nervous with anticipation! She took the flash card from her pocket and put it in the camera.

Then she said, "Okay, here's the plan. I'll let you keep those pictures of me if you let me take some pictures of you."

I was completely floored. In a day of surprises, none of them compared to this.

"It's only fair", she said. "You've got a movie of me touching my pussy, it's the least you could do to let me take a few pictures of you."

The very idea of it was terrifying. I was frozen in fear.

"Well, what'll it be, Louis?" Rona walked over to the computer and selected the photos and movies and dragged them toward the trash folder. "You want me to delete these or what?"

I shouted, "No! I'll do whatever you want!"

She clapped gleefully. "Awesome! Okay, Louis, lets get this started, before your parents come home. You stand right over there."

I took a deep breath and stood by the bed. She snapped a photo and I gave a little nervous jump. "Oh, come on, Louis. Loosen up." She walked around the tripod and came up to me and looked into my eyes. She reached out and rubbed my shoulders. "Don't be so tense! Just loosen up. It'll be fun!"

I nodded and tried to calm down. But she clucked her tongue. "I know what might calm you down." She leaned toward me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I melted. It was a brief kiss, but intense... my first kiss. Her tongue flicked across my lips and I felt something change inside me in that moment. The nerd inside me disappeared, at least for the moment. I became strangely calm. I looked into her eyes as she pulled back. I smiled and she arched her eyebrows playfully and said, "Let's get started."

She gleefully directed me through the first stages of taking off my shirt for the camera. I had a pretty scrawny chest, but she ooh'd and ahh'd like I was a hunk. Then she told me to unzip the fly of my jeans. I did, and immediately my underwear-encased erection emerged. "Ooh, that's nice," she said. She adjusted the camera lower and told me to lean back against the bed, which made my erection bulge out even further. "Fuck", she said, "you're packing an ICBM!" I smiled and blushed. I don't know what thrilled me most, that she thought I had a big dick, or that she knew what an ICBM was!

"Now play with it. Rub it with your hand." I did, and she took several photos. "Now, let it out." After a pause, I started to yank my undies down, but she interrupted. "No, do it nice. Look at the camera. You're showing it off. Be proud of it." And I felt it then. Pride. Rona fucking Barrett wanted to see my cock and I wanted to show it to her. I knew it was a pretty good cock. Not huge, but above average. So I looked at her camera lens and I pulled down the band on my underwear slowly, letting my engorged cock fold out dramatically. It was larger than I'd ever seen it before.

"Beautiful, Louis! It's beautiful, like a little sculpture. I mean a big sculpture. You know what I mean." She zoomed in and told me to hold it in different ways, and turn sideways to see it in profile. I just couldn't believe this was happening.

"Now turn around and pull your pants down. Show me your ass. That's right." She whistled comically as I pulled my jeans down. I stepped out of them, and then I pulled my undies down. It was thrilling to hear her snapping photos as she said, "Now that's a mighty fine ass, Louis. Wow. All I can say is, wow. Hold it just like that." She really liked my ass I guess, because she had me show it off in various was.

"Now sit down and spread those legs. Shit, look at your cock, Louis! Impressive!" I put my hands behind me and showed her my cock and balls and I felt like a jock. It didn't matter that I was smart and scrawny. I had a great cock, and she couldn't take her eyes off it. Maybe it was a good thing I was so scrawny, because it just made my penis look that much larger. She took the camera off the tripod so she could get down on her knees and take close-ups.

Then to my enormous surprise, she reached out and wrapped her lovely fingers around my shaft and took photos of it in her hand. I'd never felt anyone touching me down there before. It sent an electric wave of pleasure through my entire body. She ran her fingertips lightly under my balls and I just about jumped out of my skin with joy. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

She said, "How do I turn that movie thing on again? Oh, I see." She turned the knob to the movie setting, and started recording. "Now, jerk off for me, Louis." My heart fluttered. She was really getting into this! I spit into my palm and began to stroke myself, with her kneeling between my legs aiming up at me. It was utterly erotic. I looked down at her in amazement. She was dressed in jeans and a loose white shirt, which pulled slightly against her breasts. She saw me looking down her cleavage. "Here, this might help." She unbuttoned her shirt slowly, revealing more and more of her skin. Then she opened it up completely so I could see the lacy white bra she was wearing. It was so sheer that I could see the dark circles of her areolas through it. I was masturbating like a madman. At this rate I was going to cum any second.

She suddenly stood up and turned her back on me. "Hold on a minute. I want to do another setup." So I stopped and let the moment pass. I sat there in amazement at the recent events and watched her as she screwed the camera back onto the tripod. She moved it around looking for a new location. She was thinking hard... then she had an idea.

"Louis, does this thing have an automatic setting? To take pictures by itself?"

"Uh... yeah. You can set it to take pictures at regular intervals. One second is the shortest, I think."

"Cool. Can you program that for me?" I got up and stood near her and programmed the camera. All I could think was that Rona Barrett had just been watching me jerk off, and now I was standing right next to her, buck-naked! After fumbling for a few minutes, I finally had the camera set up. Then she had me put in new flash card, just to make sure we didn't run out of memory. She put the old flash card in her purse. Only then did I begin to wonder what she had in mind.

She took a deep breath and said, "Okay, Louis. I didn't plan to take it this far but I am just too fuckin' much of a camera hog to stay on this side of the lens."

She pushed the button and the camera started taking photos. She told me to kneel on the bed and she sat in front of me on the edge of it, facing the camera.

"Kiss my neck," she said. I came up close behind her.

I paused and said, "This will work best if you try to pause when the camera snaps. Otherwise the photos may all turn out blurry."

"We wouldn't want that," she said, "come on, I'm waiting."

So I leaned forward and kissed the neck she offered to me. I paused while the camera shutter clicked. From then on, every second we tried to pause together, no matter how hard it was to remember. During the whole time she played directly to the camera, but I only had eyes for her. Her neck was amazingly soft on my lips. I loved the smell of her skin and the feathery hairs that grew along her hairline. I breathed into her ears, which she seemed to enjoy. Without her asking, I put my hands on her waist, and moved them slowly upwards, under the loose tails of her shirt, until they were at the base of her breasts. I stopped, thrilled to have gone that far.

"Keep going," she said huskily. So I slowly slid my hands up to cup her breasts, which gave softly but firmly under my touch. I felt the bump of her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. She arched her back and I pulled her shirt open for a photograph, I peered over her shoulder down at the top of her cleavage. So this is what her breasts look from her point of view! I ran my palms over the exposed flesh above the bra and squeezed her tits slowly. I noticed there was a small hook on the bra between the cups. I moved my fingers down to it, and then paused. She whispered, "Yes. But do it slowly." So I slowly opened the hook, my mind exploding with lust, and pulled her bra open, careful to let the camera snap several photos of the entire procedure, while I greedily stared at her nipples from just over her shoulder.

She reached an arm back over her head to run her fingers through my hair. When I had fully opened her bra I ran my hands up her belly and cupped her breasts, feeling the weight of them in my palms. I could feel her naked nipples touching my sensitive fingertips. Her perfect round breasts fit so neatly in my upturned palms, it was like they were made for this purpose. She turned her head sideways and kissed me deeply. I felt her tongue invade my virgin mouth, and my tongue ventured forth to meet it. They danced together and I felt utterly alive.

Without breaking the kiss, I pulled her shirt and bra off her shoulders, slowly for the camera, and put them aside, then ran my hands all over her torso, front and back, exploring every nanometer of her exposed flesh. She reached one hand behind her and wrapped her sensuous fingers around my penis. I groaned in her mouth, and she groaned in mine as I squeezed her naked breasts. I moved my hands down her belly until my fingers went a little ways under her waistband.

"Unzip me," she said, so I did. I fumbled with the button fly for a few moments. She laughed, but I finally got my fingers on the zipper and slowly pulled it down for the camera. She spread her legs and I reached down into her pants over the top of her panties until I could feel the warm wet mound between her legs. She arched herself into my touch. I felt my middle finger push the fabric of her panties between her pussy lips. Oh god, it was great!

"Take my pants off," she said as she stood up. She turned toward me. Her breasts were right in front of my face. I kissed them tenderly, lovingly. She had us turn sideways so the camera could see. Then I took her soft nipples one by one into my mouth. I was particularly thrilled to feel her little black mole on the tip of my tongue.

After doing that for a good long time, I pulled her pants down for the camera, and she curved her body to make the best show of it. She stepped out of her jeans, but only after an awkward moment when she had to clumsily kick off her sneakers. We laughed like crazy.

Then she faced the camera again and opened her legs wide, and I touched her pussy through her panties. I did that for a moment, and then she said, "Go take a few close-ups." I ran to the camera, and took it off the mount and got on my knees between her spread legs.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers