Camera Phone Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSSmutter
JSSmutter
29 Followers

Claire impaled herself on my throbbing cock and started riding it while Kate frantically ground herself on my face, the experience of me knowing I was licking out another guy's cum pushing her to new heights of ecstasy. She came. Hard. Then continued grinding herself onto my face, rythmically moving her hips to encourage me to keep licking. I could feel myself start to cum and I paused eating out Kate just long enough to announce it. Claire jumped off my cock and started wanking me off, quickly bringing me to a climax and I could feel myself spray spurt after spurt over my stomach. I continued to furiously lick Kate's pussy clean of her earlier wanderings and she came several more times.

I was shaken from my ecstatic licking as Kate climbed off only to be thrilled again as Claire replaced her and she positioned her pussy on my mouth. I let her have it. Every trick I knew, every tiny dart of the tongue and lick of her clit - I was putting everything into it. At the very least I was going to enjoy every single second of munching on her beautiful pussy and at best, she would like it so much I would get to do it again.

"Damn! You're good!" she groaned.

I kept up my relentless pussy worship, savouring the feel of Claire's delicious hole on my mouth and her musky scent in my nostrils. Before long Claire began to climax again. This time she held herself a little above my mouth as she came and let herself squirt onto my face as she finished herself off.

"Sorry about that," she smiled, "I couldn't resist."

"I noticed. Tastes good," I said, running my tongue over my lips to get what I could of Claire's cum. "Can I touch you?"

"Yeah, for a little while," she gasped.

She allowed me to free my arms and I ran my hands up Claire's strong, full thighs. I had often admired her beautiful figure, especially her full, firm hips and the way her firm round thighs joined them so perfectly. Her hips were broad almost to the point of being too big but not quite. I knew she worked out and I could feel the firmness of her muscles as I reached up to pull down on her hips so her pussy was even more tightly pressed against my mouth. She groaned with pleasure and threw her head back, gyrating slightly as I licked at her and drove my tongue into her mound again and again. Quickly she began to tense as another orgasm built within her and she readied herself to climax.

"Oh! I'm gonna cuuuuummm!" she yelled.

I paused momentarily. "Cum in my mouth!"

"Oooohhhh!"

I pulled down hard on her hips so her pussy was grinding against my mouth and my tongue was busily working her.

"Oh god, oh god! I'm cumming!"

I could feel her begin to cum and she squirted her orgasm into my mouth, with me eagerly drinking every drop of her juices.

I didn't pause my assualt on her pussy for even a moment and a few minutes later she came hard once more.

"Ooooohh," she let out a long groan.

I must admit to having completely forgotten about Kate as I laboured happily on Claire's pussy.

"Having fun, you two?" she asked

"God, yes!" Claire replied, "Your husband really knows what he's doing! Lucky bitch!"

Kate laughed. "I know. My turn."

With that, they changed places and I began to wreak my special havoc on Kate's pussy once more. When she too, had cum several times, she got off me, her cum damp on my face combined, no doubt, with the remnants of cum from whoever had fucked her earlier.

Claire moved to take her place but Kate stopped her.

"Don't worry, he'll do that all night," she told Claire.

"He still needs punished for trying it on with you."

"Aw, that's a shame. I thought we'd already punished him?" she replied, no doubt moved to sympathy by her multiple orgasms.

"He loves it, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied, wondering what was next.

"What'll we do to him?" Claire asked.

"Anything we want!" was Kate's response. "Go fetch us some drinks, slave. And clean yourself up! You're covered in spunk."

I went upstairs to the bathroom and cleaned my mess (and everyone else's) off myself before returning to the kitchen to prepare their drinks. When I carried them through I caught sight of Kate and I's 'bag of toys,' a small collection of so-called, marital aids. Kate was holding an 8" dildo that she had used on me frequently.

"When we've finished our drinks we want you to get on your hands and knees. I'm going to show Claire how much you like this."

I sat on the floor before them, my body trembling in anticipation, impatient for them to finish their drinks and for the 'punishment' to begin. My cock began to grow hard again.

"Actually," Kate said, "lick me out some more." With that, she pushed her hips forwards on the sofa for me to do what she wanted and I gladly obliged, my cock rock hard once more.

"Did you like eating me out knowing someone else had shagged me?" Kate asked.

I paused briefly, "Not especially, no."

"That's a pity," she said, "Claire and me were talking about it down the club and we thought if it went well tonight we might do this again."

I stopped what I was doing and regarded Kate, slightly suspicious. I might have been the worse for wear and I might have gotten carried away earlier but I wasn't that far gone that I was prepared to agree outright. "Do what again, exactly?"

"A threesome," she said, a glint in her eye.

"Yeah!" I replied, "That would be fun."

"Claire needs some attention," Kate said, sounding the worse for wear.

I moved so I was kneeling between Claire's legs and she slid forwards, pulling my head towards her gorgeous pussy. Kate took up position behind me, using a hand to encourage me to raise my arse in the air. She ran the dildo she had been holding up and down between my butt cheeks, pausing each time it got to my hole and gently tweaking it as if to enter me.

"So we were thinking," Kate said, "That next time we go out we would have some fun before we get home and you can do this again."

At that, she slid the lubed dildo a little ways into my arse while I continued licking Claire's delicious pussy.

"Not all the time," she added, "But it'd be nice if we could do it sometimes."

After a couple of minutes Claire moaned as she began to reach another orgasm, grabbing my hair and pulling my busy mouth further into her pussy before cumming with one of her delicious squirts.

Kate slipped the dildo out and handed it to Claire as she recovered. "Your turn," she said.

My cock throbbed at the thought of Claire doing me with the dildo as Kate took her place on the sofa. She looked at me intently.

"Well? How about it?" she asked.

"I'm up for the threesome part," I said, "but I'm not sure I want to be licking some guy's cum out of you again."

"You've done it before," Kate said bluntly.

"Oh, come on!" I replied, "You two really did a number on me tonight."

"Oh, not tonight," Kate laughed, nodding to Claire.

Just then, Claire rammed the dildo into my arse as far as she could in a single thrust, catching me by surprise and causing me to gasp loudly. I couldn't think about anything but that it was Claire, a woman I had desired for years, that was working my arse with the dildo. She grew in confidence, each thrust getting harder. Kate grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back and upwards, leaning forwards so her face was a few inches from mine.

"Just think," she said, "You can get this all the time."

That woman really knew how to press my buttons, I'll give her that.

JSSmutter
JSSmutter
29 Followers
12