Cameraman & The Porno Star

Story Info
Cameraman works with star, and marries her.
6.6k words
4.17
106.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

I had never felt so frightened in all my life. I had always had a secure job and now I had been told I was unemployed! It was so sudden it came as a shock to all of us. I have been chief cameraman for this large film studio for the past 7 years and I had always thought my position was there for as long as I wanted it. The stupid major shareholder of the company had decided he didn't want to be encumbered with the company when his very messy divorce came through and so he sold the company to a consortium of owners. This meant the film studio was essentially broken up into smaller bits and pieces and there were lots of casualties - and I was one of them!

I am 30 years old and although I have been married and divorced I felt so lonely at the time of my dismissal that I thought I would die. My wife, my ex-wife, had been a lovely girl and I had loved her with all my heart but she thought the grass on the other side of the fence must have been greener because I came home one day unexpectedly and found her fucking a delivery man! She said she was sorry but that just didn't ring true. In fact, it came out later that she had been fucking a lot of different men and really she didn't have any respect for me at all.

My first thought after my dismissal was to go to a bar and get myself thoroughly pissed and try to forget my troubles but I decided to head for home early instead. I had a couple of bottles of beer at home and had to settle my woes with them. I decided I would sleep on my problem and perhaps stay in bed all of next day. I guess I had dropped off to sleep about 9.00 pm when the telephone rang. It took me a little while to realize where I was but eventually my head cleared and I answered the phone.

I was quite surprised to find the phone call was from an old friend, Steve, whom I hadn't seen for perhaps 4 years. We had been very close a long time ago but had drifted apart as our jobs took us to different walks of life. Steve was a cameraman just like me but he had opted to work with the smaller studios whereas I had looked to the bigger outfits. Steve told me he had heard I was out of a job and wondered if I would like to talk to him about a possible position with his outfit! Of course I couldn't appear too excited but gladly accepted his invitation to lunch the next day.

After rising early and getting dressed and making myself look as respectable as possible, I headed off to our luncheon appointment hoping I would be able to get the position he was talking about. Steve looked good and seemed genuinely pleased to see me again. He was interested to hear of my divorce because it was he who had introduced me to my wife. He was happily married and it seemed to agree with him. Once the lunch was out of the way Steve broached the subject of a position. I was surprised to learn he was the owner of the studio he worked at and although he owned it, he preferred to work as he loved his art. He explained how they had opted for the lower budget films and had left the costly stuff to the studios like I had worked for. He asked me if I would really like to work with him and, of course, I said I would just love to test my skills with his. I knew he was an excellent cameraman and I would have to work hard to equal him.

He continued to give me a background to the company he owned and what they were doing. He also asked me if I had any aversion to working in low budget films or erotic films. Of course if you haven't a job at all it is easy to want to do anything to get another position. I told him I was very enthusiastic about all sorts of film work and would be prepared to do anything he wanted. I guess that last statement clinched the deal because he told me I could begin working with his company in two day's time. He gave me the address, told me to be on time, and he would provide all of the equipment needed and I could start straight away after that. Boy, I was relieved and after lunch headed for a bar for a celebratory drink. Commonsense sometimes prevails and I stopped myself and headed for home instead. I realized I had to keep a very clear hear and drink wouldn't be any help to me there.

On the agreed Wednesday morning I arrived at the address he had given me and was surprised it wasn't a larger film lot. It was certainly neat and tidy looking but seemed to be very small. Upon entering the front door I was greeted by the receptionist who directed me to Steve's office. He welcomed me aboard and told me we could start work on a new film straight away. He led me into the studio and, although it was reasonably large, it was certainly much smaller than I had been accustomed to using.

The studio was made up with 6 different sets around the walls and they varied from kitchens to bedrooms and were quite large which meant, in cameraman's talk, that they were built for close-up work where the cameraman could walk around the set without disturbing the actors. He walked me over these sets and explained we were going to make a porno film and this would take up most of our day. He wanted to know if I would be comfortable with this sort of work and I couldn't agree any quicker without sounding too anxious. I had always wanted to see a porno film made and now it looked as though I would be playing a very important part in this one.

Although the camera was similar to those I had been working with before, it didn't take me long to become familiar with this one. Steve told me we were ready to shoot and all I had to do was to follow the action and we would use the two cameras to capture all the action. The only requirement was that in filming the action, we mustn't allow the cameras to be seen in the film. I was quite accustomed to this and thought it wouldn't be a problem. Steve explained we would be shooting very close-up action and we had to always watch out for the other cameraman.

The first scene was in one of the bedroom sets. The girl who came out dressed in a robe was very pretty and I thought she had a good figure. I then saw three men come onto the set also dressed in robes and they all chatted together. Steve called for some action and they all stripped off their robes. I just couldn't believe how pretty this young girl was without her clothes! She was gorgeous with a lovely figure and such a pretty face.

The first scenes were of the girl, Sandy, sitting at a dressing table reading some important looking papers. She looked lovely sitting there quite naked but totally unconcerned about anything. Soon after we had begun shooting the first of the men came into the room and walked over to her and began kissing her and feeling up her body. He really played with her body and I had a hardon in no time at all. Steve and I were moving around with our cameras - they were both modern cameras with the latest balanced frames so that we didn't get camera shake - and we attempted to film everything he was doing to her body. At last she began licking and then sucking his large cock and both of them were obviously professionals because they knew how to move around so we could film all of their action completely. This man eventually held her by the sides of her head and literally fucked her mouth. We could see he was about to cum and we both moved in for close-ups of the action. At the last minute she pulled her mouth a little away from his cock as he shot his load of cum straight into her mouth. After several spurts in her mouth, she turned to my camera and slowly licked her lips as she swallowed this man's cum. It was a very erotic sight watching her sucking this man and eventually swallowing his load.

Steve stopped the action and Sandy moved away as we stopped the cameras and washed out her mouth but I watched and she had definitely swallowed the man's cum. No doubt about that. While we were recharging our cameras with film etc., I took notice of Sandy and began to see just how pretty she was. She had such a lovely face and figure I could see how she would be a hit with this sort of film. She had lovely breasts with very prominent nipples - not too long, but never-the-less quite prominent. She also had hair on her pussy but this was neatly trimmed back and looked very exciting.

The next scene was ready and this time I was told she was going to be fucked by the next man and we had to be ready when he came because we would only get one shot at this once he started to cum. He was to pull out just before he came and he would shoot his cum over her belly and breasts. The scene began with Sandy standing at the table in the kitchen and this man coming into the set. He was naked and for the life of me I couldn't follow any story but Steve told me it would make sense later when it was all put together. The man walked up to Sandy and began kissing her and playing with her body. She seemed to lap it up and when it seemed the right time, he gently lifted her onto the kitchen table so that she was facing him. He continued to suck her tits and play between her legs before he laid her back on the table, spread her legs wide and slipped his very long hard cock into her cunt. It was very exciting watching this but somehow I kept the camera still.

It took quite a long while photographing this fuck! We would shoot several minutes of him pumping his cock into her and then we would take a minute or more of her face and body which she contorted very well to make it look like she was cumming. All the time we were photographing her body, he would keep his cock in her cunt gently moving it in and out to make sure he kept his erection. I hadn't realized he had to keep his erection for up to 20 minutes before he was allowed to cum on her belly. I would have loved to be this man fucking Sandy but knew I just wouldn't have the staying power to last as long as he did. I could wish just the same!

Over the next several hours, Sandy was fucked by 7 different men each of them being sucked by her and then fucked until it was time for them to cum. Some of them came in her mouth - their cocks were held far enough away from her mouth so that the cum could shoot directly into her mouth - and then she would make a big thing about swallowing the cum. I think I had an erection all of the time I was shooting the film. The finale for this series came when Sandy was stretched out on a table (it was exactly the right height) and she had her bum level with the edge of the table and her legs right up in the air. She was then fucked by each of the 7 men, each quickly after the other, and each shooting their cum over her lovely breasts. By the time they had finished with her she had a mass of sticky cum all over her lovely tits and some was dripping down her side. She looked seductively lovely to me and I didn't know what to do with my hard cock.

All of this day of filming took quite a long time. This was because Sandy had to shower often if the next scene didn't need her to be covered with cum from the previous scene. Also the men had to keep their erections and so there were a couple of young girls, as part of the team, who were required to keep the men's cocks hard. They did this by sucking the cocks, sometimes just playing with them and on other occasions they allowed the men to push their cocks into their cunts and pump slowly just to keep the erection. This was a much more involved business than I had thought.

Over the next 4 weeks I had filmed all of the action when Sandy was fucked and I did a quick count and reckoned she had been fucked about 220 times in that time. I felt insanely jealous of these men and I was in constant awe as she allowed all of these men to fuck her and still she looked so lovely doing it.

Sandy and I became very good mates. We chatted quite often between shots and I can hardly tell you how wonderful it is to be chatting with a beautiful naked girl in front of you! She had a wonderful personality as well as looking lovely. I was completely smitten by her whole being.

We were able to discuss all sorts of subjects when we were together and one of the things which intrigued me was that I hadn't seen her having her period and I wondered if she was pregnant. She laughed beautifully when I asked her if she was pregnant. She said there were all sorts of tricks in the trade. Except for the first day of her period, which was usually fairly heavy, she used a special pessary which fitted up inside her cunt. Provided it was taken out and washed out regularly following each filming, she was able to continue fucking even though she was having her period. She told me this was why she often left the set and visited the bathroom - it was to remove the pessary and the blood inside and then reinsert it and continue filming. I loved the way she spoke so candidly to me. She told me she was on the pill and this made her periods very regular and she was never caught out while she was fucking.

It was during one of these longer breaks in filming just after she had been fucked by 4 big man and she had returned from the shower that she revealed one of her deepest secrets. The crew had to change some of the set and she wasn't scheduled to return on the set for at least 30 minutes. She sat down on a couch with me, she was still naked and lovely, and we chatted like old friends. She told me she had been making these porno films for 3 years now and still liked making them. She told me she had some financial troubles earlier and to earn more money she had taken a job as a topless waitress in a bar. She really loved the attention she was given by the customers and willingly accepted an occasional feel of her breasts and behind every now and again. She kept this up for 3 months before she graduated into the nude waitress field - this was, of course, in private clubs because the law wouldn't allow naked waitresses in ordinary licensed premises. She told me the pay was excellent and she earned at least $3,000 every week because she always allowed the customers to fondle her body. Also, provided the customer was prepared to pay, she would agree to sit on their laps (just like a lap dancer) and, if the man paid he could pull out his cock and she would sit on it. She didn't stay very long with each man and if the man shot his load into her cunt so much the better but if not she would move away and then come back soon after and give him another go! This was where the big money was and she made good use of it! She worked like this having sex with as many as 10 men each night she was working and thus made herself a small fortune. Eventually she gave that up - took a long cruise to forget what she had been doing - and then took this job with the porno studio making the films. I had an encapsulated history in less than 30 minutes.

I asked Sandy if she had ever married but she told me she hadn't even had a steady boyfriend. She was worried any man she went out with would learn she fucked for money and that made her a prostitute. She rarely met any men outside of her work. She confided a lot in me and over the next few weeks we were always chatting whenever we both had a break at the same time. I was very happy with my work and I was earning much more than I had at my previous position.

Of course Sandy wasn't the only girl used in their porno films. Steve had a constant stream of young and pretty girls lining up for auditions. These were rather simple affairs. The girl was required to strip while I was filming them, they were to suck a man's cock and make him cum and she was to swallow his cum and look as though she was enjoying it! She was then fucked by another man and was required to act as though she was loving every minute of it and to make it look as though she had cum while being fucked. This was the hard part for these young willing girls. They all wanted a part in the porno business but being fucked at the audition with blazing lights, lots of people standing around watching and me moving in extra close to see if I could upset them. It was a chance for many of the men connected with the studio to get to fuck a new girl. It didn't have to be a male porno star who fucked her - Steve had a list of business acquaintances ready at short notice to come in for a fuck, for a fee.

About 1 in 100 of these girls actually made it into the industry. Some of them were so young - looked so young - (they had to be 18) and had obviously only had limited experience fucking that their performances were pitiful. I managed to talk to one of these really lovely young, but terribly timid girls after she had been fucked by a very big black man with an absolutely huge cock. She was sitting on the floor, practically out of sight, crying softly. I went over to her and sat on the floor beside her. When she finally responded to my questions she told me she had only been fucked 3 times before and that had only been in the last couple of days. She desperately wanted a job in the porno industry but hadn't realized it was so terrible. Not only was she practically a virgin - after all 3 fucks and only so recently didn't make her a professional - she was crying because she was bleeding. I saw she had a handkerchief pressed tightly against her cunt and there was some blood on it. When I asked her why she was bleeding she told me the black man had pushed his cock so far up inside her it had hurt her terribly and she had begun to bleed after he had finished. I immediately called Steve over and we arranged for her to get medical treatment. Steve then introduced a rule than no girl would be allowed to audition unless she signed a statement that she had been fucked at least 50 times before he would allow her to be tested. I am sure some sneaked through but if a girl was so inexperienced that she had only been fucked a couple of times before the audition, then there was no way she would be experienced enough to make films for us.

Sandy found out about what I had done for this girl and she thanked me and told me I had done a very good thing! This brought us even closer.

It was after a very torrid session I had been filming where Sandy had been gangbanged by 6 men that something happened which changed us both. She had just been cleaned up after the gangbang and had returned to the set for a couple of retakes when she sat down beside me, naked as usual, and started talking. She said, "Greg, I guess you must get very frustrated having to watch me getting fucked so often and I have always wondered what you do to relieve yourself. I never seem to see you going to the bathroom to jerk off so I thought you wouldn't mind if I asked you, as a friend." I was quite taken back by her honest question. It was quite true I developed an erection every, yes every, time Sandy was lying naked on the set and when she was fucked so beautifully by all of these men. I told her the truth. I just put up with the erection during working hours and when I got home to my lonely apartment, I jerked off thinking constantly of her! She seemed thrilled to hear me say I jerked off thinking of her. She then surprised me a lot when she said, "Have you ever wondered how I feel when I am getting fucked by all of these men! I must admit every now and again I feel good when a particularly good fuck occurs but these are not very often. I don't have any favorite men stars and just take each man as he comes". (I smiled because I thought she meant as he cums, but she passed that off without realizing she had made a slip). She then confided in me that she was always very frustrated when she was fucked on set. She told me she rarely cums when on the set but gets quite worked up and gets close but is always left high and dry without cumming herself. She said the men have to pull out before they cum to show they are actually shooting their cum but that just leaves us women very frustrated. I guess I thought she would cum every time she was fucked! I was wrong!

There was a break scheduled before the next session and that would start in 20 minutes. Sandy and I continued to talk and she started telling me all about her early life before she became a porn star. I really enjoyed her company and the time slipped by very quickly. When she was called for the next shoot she stood up and looked at the printed schedule about what she had to do next. This scene called for her to be fucked by a very large black man after she had sucked his cock. She grinned at me and told me she really enjoyed this man because of his size but he would leave her very frustrated because she would always get close to cumming when he fucked her but he always pulled out before she could reach her own orgasm. I told her it looked each time as though she had reached her orgasm but she laughed and told me she was an actress as well as a porn star.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers
12