Cameraman & The Porno Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers

Soon the preliminaries were out of the way and it was time for Sandy to be fucked by Leon. Leon had the largest cock on the set - it was at least 11 inches long and quite thick. Leon was in great demand and every girl in the business wanted him to fuck her but he was smart and limited himself to only 3 girls in any one session. He reckoned that stopped him from getting tired. Anyway Sandy was spread out on her back on the bed and Leon was ready to plunge his hard, long cock into her cunt. We had been rolling film for several minutes as he had been licking her cunt and clit before this moment of insertion. Well, he pushed his meat right into her cunt and was soon fucking her really hard. I watched her face and she was contorting her face muscles as he was pounding into her. She certainly looked as though she had cum but I was able to see, after she had told me what happened to her, that she was obviously faking it.

At last the scene was to finish and Leon pulled his huge cock out of her cunt and aimed it up at her face. When he came he really showed how much he had in his balls. He shot a huge load up over her tits and almost all of it landed on her face, much of it entering her open mouth. The director called "Cut" and the scene was finished. Sandy continued to lie on her back with her legs still spread very widely. I was able to look closely at her cunt and could see her tiny lips were still wide open. Sandy had almost no cunt lips extending out of her body - she is very neat and tidy there and looks wonderful. She beckoned me over to her and asked me what I thought of the scene she had just shot. I told her candidly that it was really excellent and she still looked beautiful just lying there so exposed to me. She asked me if I thought she had reached an orgasm during the scene and, now more wise than before, I told her it certainly looked as though she had cum but I suspected she hadn't. She told me I was correct - she hadn't cum but was now so frustrated she felt like crawling up the wall.

Sandy then asked me a question which at first shocked me. She said, "Greg, are you disgusted with me because I allow myself to be fucked for porno movies? Do you think any less of me because of what I do? Despite the fact I have just been fucked by another man, would you consider fucking me now to give me an orgasm and thereby be able to relieve some of the considerable pressure which is in me right now?" My first reaction was of complete surprise but I answered her as truthfully as I could. I said, "Sandy, I have admired you and your body ever since I met you. Over this time I have watched you being fucked by all of these men and I have felt a jealousy steadily growing within me. I know why you are fucking all these men and I can understand that but it still makes me very unhappy watching other men enjoy your body. I have always wished it could be me who was making love to you! Sandy, as much as I would love to fuck you I just wouldn't be able to do that however, I would be very delighted to be able to make love to you and if you reach an orgasm while I am loving you, then I would be even happier. Although we have never even embraced, I feel I love you in my own way - yes, I would be very pleased to make love to you!"

Tears actually swelled up in Sandy's eyes as I said my piece. She hadn't moved her body and still had her legs spread widely apart although she had wiped the cum off her face and body. She held up her arms to me and asked me to make love to her! The set had completely cleared and we were the only people left there.

Now with privacy available to us, I quickly slipped off all of my clothes and moved over onto the bed alongside Sandy. Instead of plunging my cock into her cunt, I opted to hold her gently and to kiss her lovely lips. She returned the kiss and we embraced for several minutes. Still holding her close, I reached down with my hand and began caressing her body. I stroked her legs, her thighs, her belly and her pubic bush all before I began stroking the lips of her lovely cunt. I found she was very wet, but I put that down to all the excitement of being fucked by Leon so recently. I found her clit and I massaged that until I could feel her trembling against my body. With a couple more deep kisses I slowly moved my body between her legs and she grasped my hard cock. It wasn't all that long compared with Leon but I still had about 8 inches and I was very proud of that! I was amazed how slowly she moved my cock until it was gently touching the tiny lips of her cunt.

She moved it up and down before she placed it right in between her lips and I pushed gently and I slid inside of this lovely woman I had grown to love so much. I slowly began sliding my cock in and out of her beautiful body. Her arms were around me and her legs entwined with mine as she pulled me deeply into her body. We made love for perhaps 6 minutes before she started to quiver with excitement. This continued as she was obviously reaching her orgasm. I suddenly felt her stiffen and she came for the first time. She clenched her pussy walls as she came and I had some difficulty holding back my own orgasm. I almost stopped pumping into her as she came down off the orgasm. She looked up at my face and whispered, "Thank you, darling, that was wonderful!" I reached over and kissed her lips as our tongues met through our open mouths. After about another minute of pumping into her body, she came again. In all, she came 5 times before I couldn't hold back any longer and I pumped really fast and hard and shot an enormous load of cum into her lovely cunt! She reached another orgasm as I poured my cum into her and then she hugged me tightly and began crying.

She cried with huge sobs and tears were flowing steadily. I asked her if she was alright and she said, "Darling, that was the first time anyone has made love to me. Even when I first had sex with boys and later men, they always fucked me - they never made love to me! I love you!" I was amazed how long my cock stayed hard inside her body. At last it started to wilt and then plopped out of her but we continued to hold each other very close and kiss passionately. We laid there for at least 10 minutes just holding and kissing each other. Her crying had almost stopped when we at last broke our embrace. I thanked her for letting me make love to her and told her that I now knew I loved her. We both left the bed and headed for the showers. We showered together and washed each other using the soap and our hands to give us an opportunity to caress each other more. We didn't attempt to make love again, content with the knowledge we had already done that before the shower.

There was no more shooting required for that day and so we were both free to leave the studio. I offered to drive Sandy home and she willingly accepted. When we reached her apartment she told me to park the car in her vacant parking spot and after the car was locked securely we headed for her apartment. Once inside we began embracing again and were hugging and kissing like young teenagers. She led me to the bedroom where she began undressing. She asked me if I would like to make love to her again and naturally I told her it would be my total pleasure. Soon we were naked and embraced more and began a long session of foreplay before I actually made love to her again. Making love to Sandy was so wonderful I thought I was in heaven!

Sandy had several orgasms while we were making love and again I had a difficult time holding back my own orgasm. When I finally came in her I just couldn't believe how excited she was and how much she had obviously enjoyed the love making. I stayed the night with Sandy. During the time we were together we got to know each other very intimately and enjoyed each other's bodies. We made love to each other several times and vowed our love for each other.

Eventually we were both exhausted from the love making and dropped off to sleep in each other's arms. I was one of the most delightful sensations waking up with Sandy holding me in her arms. She had one hand on my cock and was stroking it ever so gently - just enough to give me an erection. I told her I loved her but would have to visit the bathroom before I could make love to her again. She laughed and we went to the bathroom together. It seemed to be such an intimate moment with the two of us being in the presence of the other as we peed in the bowl. I knew there was true love between us and we hurried back to the bed where we made love again. After showering and breakfast, we headed back to the studio.

We walked into the studio holding hands like a love-sick pair of teenagers. Steve was surprised to see us together but he smiled and patted us both on the back and told us "Good on you - you deserve each other - you are two of my beautiful people!"

Perhaps the hardest thing I had to do that morning when the filming started was to watch my darling Sandy being fucked by other men! At every opportunity when the filming paused, she would look over at me and smile. I could see the irony of my love lying on a bed with a man's hard cock in her cunt as she smiled over at me and told me she loved me! We were together at every break in the filming and although we certainly didn't make love at the studio we still were able to express our thoughts for each other.

I told Sandy just how hard it had been for me to have to watch other men fuck her. I also told her I realized she was not in love with them and this was really a business we were operating and although it was difficult for me, I was able to accept it! She hugged me and we later we left the studio together.

We again went back to her apartment where we made love again for most of the night. We both vowed our love for each other and we both realized we were headed for a romance of great proportions. I asked Sandy if she wanted to move in with me - or rather if she wanted me to move in with her! She told me we would have to think carefully about this because she didn't want me to move in and then find I couldn't accept her fucking other men for her business.

Thinking about it all we decided we would only spend every second night together. We would stay apart on the other nights and see how we fared with this arrangement. It was very hard leaving Sandy at her apartment and going home to mine but we did it. Sandy still wasn't convinced it would work and so we changed the arrangement so that I only spent one night each week with Sandy and I had to go home every other night. I can tell you I jerked my cock a lot during the times we were apart but I managed to accept she was fucking other men and I could live with that!

At last Sandy told me I could move in with her completely and we would now be lovers. I was so thrilled and quickly moved my few possessions into her apartment. On her suggestion I didn't quit my apartment but we kept the lease on that "just in case" as she called it.

After 6 months of living together and loving Sandy more and more each day (if that is possible) I asked her to marry me! She was very hesitant at first and although she was now satisfied I could allow her to fuck other men for business she still had some lingering doubts how long I could accept that.

I struck an arrangement with Sandy. I told her I wanted to marry her. I told her to accept my engagement ring and to wear it whenever she wasn't filming. I told her I wouldn't ask her again to marry me but would leave that entirely up to her. When she felt we loved each other enough to marry then we would go ahead but in the meantime we would still be lovers and see what happened.

Well, after another seemingly long 4 months, Sandy told me, during a very intimate moment, that she was now ready to marry me. I was just so thrilled and hugged her and, as we were in the process of making love anyway, I really showed her how much I loved her!

We were married quietly with only a few friends witnessing our ceremony. Steve was there and a number of the men who had worked with her as the porno stars. They were just as thrilled for us as I was for her!

We settled down to married life - not very much different to what we had been doing for the past number of months but there was something binding in our love now that we were married and we seemed much closer than before.

Sandy continued to work as a porno star but she cut down the time she was working and now only worked with a few select men. I still do the filming and I still get huge erections as she is being fucked by the other men, but I know at the end of the day when we go home, that I can make love to her and that is something the other men can't do! I am a very lucky man!

We have agreed that soon she will give up the porno business completely and we will start a family. I am so thrilled all of the porno work hasn't had a lasting effect on Sandy. I love her very much. She is such a sweet and loving wife.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers
12