Camilla Ch. 033

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indulging his fetish was well worth it, for this was one of the best fucks she'd had yet. Only her gang-bang in the abandoned building, and her ravishing by Carl had excited her more...but not much more!

He enjoyed watching her breasts bounce as she went up and down on him. His hands were on her buttocks, and his fingers crept inside her anal cleft to finger her sweet anus one more time. This helped his erection, but he didn't want to ejaculate inside her, since he wasn't wearing a condom.

"I'm gonna come," he said. "Can I pull out of you and spray it on your body?"

"OK," she said, and she pulled his cock out of her soaking wet cunt. He sat up, masturbating, and she, on her knees facing him, aimed his phallus at her breasts. She quickly jerked him off, and he spewed his come all over them. She wiggled her dripping wet breasts, giggling as the drops went on his belly and on the bed. "It's raining!" 'Dolly' said.

After changing the sheets, they went to sleep.

About an hour later, Leroy woke up, and snuck out of the bedroom. He got a plastic zip-lock bag and a fork from the kitchen, and went into the bathroom. He fished out all of Camilla's turds from the toilet and put them in the bag. Then he went back to the kitchen and put the bag in his refrigerator, in which there was also a half-eaten pepperoni pizza, bottles of Orange Crush and Dr. Pepper, and the water bottle with Camilla's piss in it.

He went back into the bedroom, and looked at Camilla's nude body--the blanket had fallen onto the floor. He admired her beautiful large breasts, her pubic hair, and her feet. Not wanting to wake her up, he crouched by her feet and gently kissed her toes and soles.

12