Camilla Ch. 056

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really like them," he said as he stared where her panties covered her pussy, wondering how pink and pretty the pussy underneath looked.

"You're so sweet, sir," she said, as if he were merely complimenting her hairstyle. After letting him stare at her spread for a few more seconds, she got down and sat on his lap, again gliding down so he could fully experience the softness of her buttocks brushing against his hardness. She leaned back and rested her head against his left cheek while looking up at his face. She grinded on his cock. He put his hands on her arms and moved them gently up and down. "Oh, no. I gotta go pee-pee. May I go to the bathroom, please, sir?"

"Oh, you don't have to ask, cupcake," he said. "You go right ahead."

"Thank you, sir."

She got up, brushing her ass against his belly and chest again; he brought his head down, hoping to feel her ass against his face. Looking back down at him, she noticed this, and keeping her dress pulled up so her panties were still on display, she waited for his head to be low enough, and she pushed her buttocks against his face. She rubbed up and down, and left to right a few times before walking to the door.

"Wait," he said. "I need to use the washroom, too. I want to comb my hair." Actually, his hair was perfectly combed.

"OK," she said. "Let's go together."

They went out of the office and over to the washroom, the only one in the whole work area. "OK, sweetie," he said. "Ladies first."

"Oh, no, sir," she said while fidgeting in her desperation to urinate. "I can't let you wait; you're my boss."

"But I don't want to make you wait either, sweetie. You'll go pee-pee in your panties."

"Then how about we go in together, sir?"

"Really?" he asked. After she nodded with a smile, he went in with her, careful not to let any of the gossipy workers see them go in together.

He pulled out his comb and watched her nonchalantly walk over to the toilet, pull down her panties, flip up her dress, and sit on the toilet. Forgetting about a combing he didn't at all need, he walked over to her and watched her begin peeing. She opened her legs so he could see everything. She even allowed him to see her pussy!

He sighed and smiled as he watched the urine pour out of her urethra and down into the toilet water. She looked up at him and giggled 'shyly'. "I'm going pee-pee," she said like a little girl.

"You sure are, baby."

"I'm all stinky now," she said with another giggle.

"That's OK. Your stinky is like perfume."

"You're so sweet to me, sir." She finished her pee and got her perfumed wet napkins out of her purse. She kicked off her high heels and her panties, put her feet on the toilet bowl to spread her legs out more, and wiped her pussy clean, perfectly content to let him see her labia opened wide as she wiped away.

"You are so lovely, Camilla," he said in awe at her exhibitionism.

"Thank you, sir," she said, then got up and put her heels back on. Holding her panties in her hand, she said, "These are for you." She put her panties in his shirt pocket. "Don't let the Mrs. catch you with them."

"Oh, I won't." Looking at her pee in the toilet, he then said, "Look at all that pretty pee-pee."

"But it's so icky, sir," she said.

"It's your pee, sweetie," he corrected. "Your pee, the golden juice of a goddess, can never be icky. I'll bet you even shit chocolate."

"I always say this, because it's always true, sir: you're so sweet." She kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go back to your office." She walked out, and he flushed the toilet before following her.

Back in his office, he told her about his plans to take a business trip to Montreal; she would have to go with him.

"Honey, get a pen and a notepad, and sit by me," he said. "I need to you take down some notes; you have to make hotel reservations for us this weekend."

"Yes, sir," she said, getting what she needed and sitting by him. After waiting for him to sit down, facing her, she again lifted up a leg and rested it against the foot rest of her chair. Her uncrossed legs were somewhat open again, and now that she wasn't wearing panties, he could see her cunt.

"You need to...make reservations at a hotel...in downtown Montreal...as close to...one of our...electronics factories...as possible." Always studying every fold on her pussy, it was hard to concentrate on what he had to tell her. "Rooms for us...next to each other...so we can be close...when we work together."

"What time, sir? What day?"

"We need airplane tickets...early on Saturday morning," he continued. "We need to be...at the first factory...by 2 PM...Can you do all that?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Any other questions, you just ask."

"OK, I'll get on it right away."

"Camilla."

"Yes, sir?"

"Your pussy's showing."

Feigning embarrassment, she 'timidly' giggled and slowly crossed her legs.

"What are you doing tonight, sweetie?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Wanna go with me to Freddie's? It's a pub just five blocks from here."

"Sure, sir. It's a date. Just make sure the Mrs. doesn't know," she said, winking at him.

******************

That night at Freddie's, Mr. Holland bought himself and Camilla beers, and they drank them while standing by a pool table.

"Thank you for joining me, sweetie," he said, giving her her beer. "I had to get away from my wife, if only for a while."

"Thank you for inviting me, sir," she said. "And thanks for the beer."

"My pleasure. Let's play some pool."

"Well, OK," she said.

"Have you ever played before?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, but I'm not very good." Actually, Camilla was a fairly decent player; but she wanted to boost her boss's male ego by pretending she was bad at the game.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'll show you what to do."

As they played, he would show her how to hold the cue, of which they only had one decent one--the others were all crooked. He enjoyed getting up close to her and making sure her hands were holding it right. She deliberately played clumsily, giggling in embarrassment each time she made a mistake. "I really suck," she said.

I'll bet you do, he thought to himself. "Here, baby, let me show you again how to hold the cue." He got up close and guided her hands on the cue. His pointy erection brushed against her buns.

Looking back at him lewdly, she said, "We seem to have a second cue after all."

"Yeah," he said with a chuckle. "And this table isn't the only thing that has pockets to sink something into." She giggled and rubbed her behind against his hard-on.

Unbeknownst to them, Sue was also in the bar, and she saw them together. "That little slut," she said, then got out her cell-phone. She called someone and asked if she'd like to join Sue at Freddie's. The woman on the other end agreed, and would be there soon.

Mr. Holland and Camilla continued playing pool, drinking beer, and flirting with each other for the next twenty minutes. Then he saw a familiar face walk into the bar; Sue greeted her.

"Sorry, Camilla," he said, moving away from her. "I just realized something I have to do. I gotta go; sorry."

"Oh, that's too bad, sir," she said. "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow morning, OK?"

"OK," he said, walking toward the door. "Goodnight." He scratched his face, hoping he wouldn't be seen by Sue or her friends. He successfully left the bar.

Sue was talking to his neighbours, a woman and her husband who were good friends with his wife. The couple went to the bar and ordered some drinks.

"Tough luck, Mr. Holland," Sue whispered to herself. "Better luck next time."

"Oh, well," Camilla said to herself. "There's still our business trip together this Saturday."

12