Camilla Ch. 060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she got up, turned around, opened her legs wide and bent over, just as unabashedly and revealingly as before. The positioning of her legs and obscuring of her upper body behind her stretched-open buttocks suggested to him to Greek letter Lambda, the L of the divine Logos: at least he tried to visualize this in order to cool off his lust. The problem with this second abortive attempt at a devout distraction was how, in the corner at the top point of those Lambda legs, at the bent-over ass, there was a lower-case Theta, the Th of Thalamos and Thanatos, breaking his concentration; the skin surrounding her pussy and asshole was the O of the Theta, and the line in theTheta's middle was her perineum between her holes, or her gooch, anyway.

Soon after that, she got on all fours on the floor, each limb stretched out in all directions, as far apart from each other as possible while still showing that thrillingTheta. Josiah tried to distract himself from it by remembering what he'd once learned about ancient Egyptian mythology. Nut, the goddess of the sky, was on all fours, her fingers and toes touching the four cardinal points, and her body twinkling with stars. If her left and right hands were, respectively, south and east, while her left and right feet were north and west respectively, then high in the northwest sky, a scintillating constellation called Theta was stimulating nuts of a different kind. Clearly, Josiah was losing this moral battle.

She then got up and sat on his lap again. Looking in his eyes with that same suggestive smile on her face, she asked him, "Why do you think my work is degrading, Father? I don't think of it that way." Her soft buttocks continued massaging his phallus, this time hardened with no need of Nigrovum's aid.

"Why don't you...think of it...as degrading?" he asked in sighs. "That's what...I don't understand." His pelvis gyrated in rhythm to her grinding.

"I see it...as art," she answered in moans, for her vulva was getting moist from the size of his cock. "I dance...on stage, as an actress, I am...my customers' perfect fantasies, and, in a way, I even...do architecture."

"How do...you do architecture?"

"I'm building...a tower...in your pants," she panted. "Touch me here, Father." She took his hand and put it on her pussy.

"No, no," he moaned.

"Have some fun," she sighed. "Give me pleasure."

"No. I've sinned...too much...already."

"But refusing me...would be rude," she insisted. "Besides, I think you...want to touch." Since she was already very excited, she only needed a few timid strokes of his fingers to make her come a flood all over the front of the couch. "Ah!" she squealed.

The song ended, and she got up and went back to her seat.

"Would you like another lap dance, Father?" she asked with that same sex-kitten smile.

"I don't think I have a choice," he said. "You've completely attached yourself to your prey, my pagan goddess."

"Thank you," she said with a giggle, and before the next song even began, she opened up her arms and legs to reassume that Vitruvian Man pose on her couch, her flower-like vulva once again on display. Encouraged by his acquiescence, she started working some Nigrovum on him to make him willing to take her to bed. As he looked at her flowery vulva, now with less inhibition than before, she visualized that red rose being thrown to him, hitting him on the chest. Sensing his weakening defences, she asked him, "Would you like to have sex with me tonight, Father?"

Suddenly, his virtue returned. "Oh, no, Camilla," he insisted. "As exciting as you are, I mustn't. Don't feel insulted; remember, I'm a priest. Please take my money and leave this horrible job. You're obviously bright, and you should do something worthier of your talents."

"Father, I see no reason to stop stripping until I've finished my studies and gotten my doctorate in English literature."

"You want to be a professor of English literature? That's delightful, Camilla."

"That's what my daddy does," she said with an ear-to-ear grin. "I love him and admire him so much, Father."

"If you want to emulate him, do it now; use your mind to make money, not your body."

"Why not use my body? Men like it. I don't see anything wrong with my public nudity. Until you can teach me the real difference between decency and indecency, I'm gonna be like Eve before the Fall, naked and full of God's grace."

"God's grace comes from accepting Jesus as our Saviour; it's an irresistible grace."

"How is it irresistible?" she asked. "So many church-goers continue to fall."

"That's true," he said. "But God has assured the Elect of salvation, so those who have accepted his grace will come back to the Church after straying, as I hope to do after tonight."

"The Elect? Isn't that part of predestination? That's so unfair, to condemn some people to Hell before they're even born, and to save others the same way."

"Some of the things God does defy human understanding, Camilla."

"They defy logic, too. God isn't supposed to be a respecter of persons; why does he choose to save some and screw others, at the drop of a dime? It sounds more like the thinking of a corrupt Church than the will of God."

He was totally taken aback by her answers to his defence of the Christian faith. Was the Church Josiah held so dear really just another corrupt den of iniquity, no better than Club Ritz? Was this strip-tease establishment that she frolicked in naked, this garden of earthly delights, an Eden unto itself? And was he, in his urging that she know right from wrong by following Church teaching, an interloping serpent, goading her to eat the fruit of dogma?

All of these things troubled Josiah even more than his naturally human sexual feelings for her, which by the end of the evening--and two thousand dollars later--he was fully indulging in.

At about eleven o'clock at night, he got up and paid her, ready to go home and knowing he'd not got an inch closer to persuading her to quit her stripping job. They left the private room, him again covering his priest's collar and her naked and carefree.

"Are you sure you don't want to have sex tonight, Father?" she asked as he approached the front door.

"Yes, I'm sure," he said. "Sorry, Camilla, but I mustn't sin any more tonight. Good night, and thank you for a...stimulating evening."

"My pleasure," she said. As she watched him leave, she reassured herself that he'd be back on future nights, and she'd weaken him enough to get him in bed then. That rose she'd visualized touching his heart would ensure his return. Still, she was depressed at not having a lover.

The DJ told all the strippers to get onstage and advertise themselves before the customers; Camilla and Candice stood beside each other at the front of the stage, with all the other girls behind and beside them.

Camilla saw M. Larre come into the bar with a few friends of his. Not a second had passed by after Camilla's seeing him approach but she already had her panties pulled down and she was unclipping her bra.

"Who are you getting naked for, Camil?" Candice asked.

"Him," she said of the smiling man nearing the stage with his friends. "He's inviting me to a party on Friday night. I think he'll let you come, too."

"Sounds like fun," Candice said.

When M. Larre saw Camilla, her bra had come off and she was wiggling her large breasts, grinning with joie de vivre at the display of her frontal nudity.

He reached the tip rail, just before where she was standing, and looked up at her glorious body. "Camilla," he said. "You're even lovelier than I'd imagined you'd be."

"Thank you, M. Larre," Camilla said, giggling and turning around. She spread her legs open and bent over, showing her pussy and asshole. "Do you remember this hole?"

"I remember one of them," he said. "And I'm pleased to see the other one."

Giggling again, she asked, "You want some lap-dances?" She got off the stage.

"I want sex, actually," he said in her ear as they walked toward the private rooms. "How much for a straight lay?"

"That depends," she said.

"On what?"

"How much pleasure you give me." They walked into a room, and she closed the door as he went to the couch. She went over and sat on his lap. "If you make me come, it's free; but if I get no pleasure, you pay the full $200 for the hour. Sorry in advance if that hurts your ego."

"Well, I'll have to try my best to turn you on, then."

"Yeah, it's in your best interests; but it shouldn't be too difficult to make me come. I get horny real easily: remember the restaurant in Montreal?" She started taking off her high heels.

"Oh, no," he said. "Don't take them off; I like them."

"OK," she said, leaving them on. She got up, got on the bed on all fours and stretched her legs out so both her pussy and asshole were showing.

He got up, got on the bed behind her, and unzipped and pulled down his pants and underwear. "That's a pretty asshole you have, if you don't mind my saying so."

"Thank you," she said, grinning and giggling as she looked back at him. "Anal is $300 for an hour."

"I'll consider that later," he said, pointing his erection at her cunt. He pushed the tip of his cock against her wet vaginal opening.

Finally, she thought; I'm getting some cock. Her sighs ascended in pitch with a passionate crescendo as he slid his cock inside. When he'd pushed all the way in, she squealed loudly. After five thrusts of his cock going in and out of her already thoroughly lubricated cunt, she came all over his cock and balls.

"M...Larre," she said in staccato squeals with every shove of his cock. "This is...for...free. Ah!"

"Al...rea...dy?" He was fingering her anal orifice.

"Yeah...Oh, my...God! Ah!" She came again.

"My...pants and...underwear...are getting...soaked. Unh!"

"Wanna fuck...my ass? Oh!"

"Yeah, OK," he said, then pulled his cock out of her pussy. "Oh, shit; I forgot...you are...a gusher. My fuckin' pants!"

"Sorry," she said, getting her anal lube out of her purse and giving it to him. "I'll clean 'em up for you, as best I can."

"Well, they're black, and it's dark here, and outside," he said, lubing his cock. "Maybe no one will notice the stains." He soaked his finger in lube, then gently slid it in her ass. "Fucking you...makes it all...worth it." After thoroughly smearing lube all over her rectal walls and anal opening, he aimed his cock at her asshole. "Ready?"

"And eager," she said, looking back at him with 'Welcome, my back-door man' in her eyes.

He pushed his knob against her opening anus, that brown, wrinkled, lubed hole taking him in like lips sucking on a piece of rock candy. He fucked her ass with aggressive thrusts, sometimes worrying that he was hurting her, but when he noticed her screams were those of pleasure, not of pain, he went back to concentrate on his pumping. She loved how deeply his cock was going inside her; with every new ass-fuck, she loved anal sex all the more. He loved how tight her pretty, welcoming asshole was.

"I'm gonna come," he groaned. "Where should...I blow?"

"On...my...ass?" she suggested.

"OK," he sighed, then pulled his cock out and aimed it over her buttocks. He shot out five blasts, hitting her anal cleft, her left buttock twice, her right buttock, and down by her gluteal sulcus. She took his cock in her hand and wiped the remaining come on her right hip. "That was amazing. How much?"

"Just give me $100," she said. "I enjoyed it, though I didn't come that time." He paid her, and she cleaned his pants. "Gee, most of my come got on your underwear; only a little is on your pants. You can't wear that underwear, though: it's soaked. We don't have any men's underwear here, of course--just panties."

"Actually, I kind of have a thing for panties," he said.

"Do you want to wear some panties of mine?" she asked.

"I'd love to."

"OK. I'll go get some. Be right back." She left to get them. When she came back, Candice came in with her. Giving him the panties, she said, "M. Larre, this is Candice, my girlfriend. She says she's interested in coming to the party."

"Great," he said, blushing as he put the panties on. "I hope you're open-minded, Candice."

"I am open-minded enough to be cool with you wearing Camilla's underwear, M. Larre," Candice said. "Is that a fetish of yours?"

"Yeah, it is, actually," he said, putting his pants on. "You're not grossed out by that?"

"Not when you have as appetizing a cock as the one I just saw," Candice said. "Will there be drugs at the party?"

"Do you like speedball?" he asked.

"I've never tried it before," Candice said. "But I'm eager to."

Camilla could only frown at that answer.

12