Camilla Ch. 066

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla looked up lewdly into kneeling Larre's eyes as she eagerly blew him. She was on her back, lying on the chest of her ass-fucker. The man fucking her pussy had a thick, seven-inch cock: it was driving her river of a pussy wild. She used Nigrovum to synchronize the men's ejaculations, for she wanted to receive bukkake as much as they wanted to give it to her.

Candice's men came first: on all fours, she swallowed the jizz of the man she'd been sucking, while the man in her ass pulled out and came on her buttocks. The man in her pussy then pulled out just before his orgasm, and she sat up and jerked him off briefly before he came all over her tits.

Desiree had been licking under the knob of her man's cock when he was about to blow his load: he shot blasts of come all over her nose, cheeks, lips, and chin. Then the man fucking her doggy-style pulled his cock out, and he and the man she was jerking off came all over her tits and belly.

Now it was Camilla's turn. She'd synchronized the men's orgasms, which were now imminent: she pulled her head away from Larre's cock, making it come out of her mouth with a popping sound. Then she said 'bukkake'. The men in her ass and pussy pulled out, she got off the belly of her ass-fucker and squatted on the floor. Her three lovers circled around her and began jerking off; Larre was in the middle, her ass-fucker was to her left at 10 o'clock, and her pussy-fucker was to her right at 2 o'clock. She received Larre's jizz on her nose, in her right eye, and on her lips; her ass-fucker came on her left cheek, on her forehead, and in her ear; her pussy-fucker splashed his plentiful load on her right cheek, on her chin, and on her right eyebrow. She screamed and giggled in delight with every splash of come on her face.

The three men looked down at her smiling face. She looked up at Larre and giggled like a little girl.

"How do I look?" she asked him.

"Gorgeously gooey," he said. "Let's get high; what do you say?"

"Well, after what happened last time, I think I'll pass," Camilla said as she got up and went to the bathroom to wash up with the other girls.

"Suit it yourself," Larre said as he took some ketamine out of his suitcase. He and the other men then put on their clothes and chopped lines of the drug for snorting. When the girls came out of the washroom with all the come cleaned off, he asked, "Candice and Desiree, you wanna snort some K?"

"Sure," Candice said, sitting beside Larre and getting ready to snort. Desiree declined, and sat with Camilla. After snorting the K, Candice looked at the other girls and started feeling jealous again. "Camilla, let's make love."

The three girls, still naked, crawled together in a triangle in the middle of the room. The men all snorted lines of K while the girls got ready to lick each other. Camilla had Candice's ass in her face, for Candice made sure the girl she loved wouldn't be licking Desiree's pussy; instead, Candice licked her hairy bush, and Desiree began eating out Camilla's cunt. Though Candice wasn't happy with Desiree's tongue replacing hers in Camilla's bush, at least Candice was involved in the lesbian lovemaking here.

As Camilla's lips tightly wrapped around and sucked on Candice's wet labia, she gently put her finger a few inches inside Candice's anus. Candice's moaning and heavy breathing blew a soft breeze against Desiree's pussy, augmenting the pleasure the hairy girl was getting from Candice's tongue, which quickly vibrated against her hard clitoris. Excited by the virtuosity of Candice's electric, if somewhat reluctant tongue, Desiree now frantically lapped Camilla's soaking wet vulva, moving in long licks all the way from her clit to her perineum.

Camilla slid her finger a few inches deeper inside Candice's rectum, and put her tongue as deep inside her vagina as she could, reaching for her G-spot. When she found it, she wiggled her tongue against it; Candice's moans quickly changed to squeals. Those squeals vibrated against Desiree's pussy, getting it wetter and wetter. Her hairy pussy tickled Candice's face. Desiree slid her fingers inside Camilla's cunt, fingering her G-spot and poking against her A-spot. Meanwhile, Desiree licked Camilla's asshole, her tongue delightfully roaming over all the wrinkles. The men just sat back and enjoyed the show, regretful that their spent members weren't getting a rise out of the spectacle.

Soon, Candice came, and Camilla licked away the oozing secretion. Then Desiree gushed a waterfall all over Candice's face; she didn't mind, as long as it wasn't Camilla's face. Finally, Camilla came, right when Desiree brought her mouth down to suck on Camilla's clitoris, so Desiree's face was as flooded with cooze as Candice's was. Everything that goes around, comes around.

One of the men who was watching the girls was Larre's dope connection, a man in a Toronto mafia family. He was so inspired by the cunnilingus he had just watched that he decided to try it on his girlfriend, whom he'd assumed was mingling innocently with the people on the first floor of the house. Though he had no qualms cheating on her, he assumed she'd never do that to him. He would soon realize just how bad an assumption that was.

After looking all over the first floor for her, he went back up to the third floor, looking in all the rooms. He was shocked to see Dr. Davis in bed with her, fucking her missionary-style! The two paramours were too busy fucking to notice his quiet entrance in the bedroom, and he went back out just as quietly as he'd come in. Equally quiet was his rage.

"He's that doctor from last week," he said to himself. "Mustn't ruin the party with a murder; I'll kill him later." He went back into the room with Camilla and fucked her again.

Later that night, everyone in their room was too tired and stoned to go home; the host of the party let them sleep there. Before falling asleep in Candice's arms on the floor, Camilla set up those psychic barriers for everyone there, including Davis. A good thing it was that she'd remembered the doctor, for the mafia man was about to put a bullet in Davis' head as he slept with the mafia man's girlfriend in that bedroom. The mafia man put a silencer on his gun and aimed it at Davis, but he felt something mysterious that was inhibiting him; he simply couldn't pull the trigger! Frustrated, he assumed it was the ketamine weakening him. He left the bedroom and the house with his girlfriend, resolving to get Davis another time.

Camilla woke up at 8 o'clock that Sunday morning, leaving Candice sleeping there on the floor. She put her clothes on and snuck out of the house without telling the others. Anxious to see Father Josiah at Mass, she didn't want Candice stopping her.

*********************

That Sunday afternoon, Camilla invited the priest out for lunch with Agape and Carrie at a cafe near the church.

"That was an interesting sermon today, Father," Camilla said of his homily on Adam and Eve, the Fall, and Christ's divine rescue that restores us to God's grace. "But I don't quite agree with what you said."

Not again, Josiah thought, then asked politely, "Oh? What do you object to?"

"Well," she explained, "if Adam and Eve had God's grace in the beginning, they were morally perfect, right?"

"That's right," he said.

"Then if they were perfect, how'd they get imperfect? If they were originally without sin, they should have known not to listen to the serpent about eating the forbidden fruit. They would have known to listen only to God."

"It was Adam and Eve's free will that made them fall," Agape added.

"How does that make a difference?" Camilla asked. "If we know that touching a hot burner on a stove will hurt us, we won't touch it. The fact that we have the freedom to touch it won't make us touch it. Only if we were deceived into thinking touching it would be somehow good for us, would we do such a crazy thing."

"Adam and Eve were deceived, Camilla," the priest said.

"Only if they were already imperfect enough to be deceived," Camilla insisted. "If they were morally perfect, they would never have believed the devil's lies. If Adam and Eve were naive enough to believe Satan's lies, God didn't make them perfect. If there was no perfect Creation, what grace was there to fall from? If there was no Fall, what's the point in having Jesus' divine rescue, bringing us 'back' to a perfection that had never existed in the first place?"

"Camilla, I think you're offending Father Josiah," Carrie warned.

"No, these are good, challenging questions," he said, hiding his anxiety at not only her questing mind, but also her tempting body. "You have a very smart daughter, Agape. She'll make a brilliant philosopher one day."

*********************

That night, Camilla was in her bedroom when she received a call from Candice on her cell-phone. "Hi Candice," she said into the receiver.

"Camil, I'm lonely," Candice said. "Where'd you go this morning? I missed you all day."

"I went to church to see that cute priest," Camilla said. "Sorry for not telling you."

"Camilla, don't get it on with that priest anymore."

"See? Your disapproval is what made me leave without telling you. I didn't try anything on him, anyway." Hearing Candice start to cry, she then said, "Hey: wanna come over?"

"Do I ever! When?"

"In about a half hour, OK? I'm sure Daddy won't mind: he's already tipsy from his bourbon. I'll get him smoking some weed and put some more E in his drink. Wear your black dress; Carrie was wearing a similar one today at church. Don't forget to make your hair black. See you soon. Bye." Camilla put her phone away and raced downstairs into the living room where Agape was, as usual. "Daddy, Candice is coming over for a party, OK?"

"Yeah, sure," he said in slurs. "Will Carrie be here too?" He belched.

"Oh...yeah, she should be here in a while, too," Camilla lied, taking her father's glass with her into the kitchen to fix him another drink. "She said she might come."

"Good. These parties are getting sexier and sexier. I don't know what I'm doing...or whom I'm doing." Indeed, he strangely didn't seem to mind if Carrie didn't show up, since black-haired Candice's charms were so enticing.

Camilla mixed some ecstasy in his bourbon, took his glass back into the living room and gave it to him. "I'll roll another joint for us." She got her bag of marijuana and papers ready.

"Oh, great," he said, then sipped his Jim Beam.

Candice arrived about thirty-five minutes later, with her hair turned black with the aid of Nigrovum. Agape was already feeling the ecstasy, and when Candice walked into the living room, he looked at her with desire in his eyes.

"How do I look, Mr. Mennon?" Candice asked with a grin.

"Ravishing," he said. "You look so much like my girlfriend; it excites me, and also makes me feel guilty to be so excited."

"Oh, enjoy yourself, sir," she said. After taking a toke, Camilla gave her a beer and the lit marijuana cigarette she'd just made. "Thanks." Candice took a few puffs, then gave the joint to Agape.

After he'd taken a few puffs of the doob and given it back to Camilla, she said, "Look, Carrie's here." Camilla then used Nigrovum to make Candice's face look like his girlfriend's.

"Carrie," he said, captivated by her beauty.

"Let's make love," Candice said, taking off her dress and revealing her naked body to him. He got on the floor as usual, and she got on top of him, unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock, which she'd made hard with the aid of Nigrovum. She put it in her pussy and rode him like a cowgirl.

Camilla took a few more puffs from the marijuana cigarette and watched them make love. Then she took a swig of her beer; she was getting quite wasted herself, wasted enough to feel her inhibitions fade away. If only that were me on top of him, she thought. She knew he was more accepting of seeing Candice on top of him, as long as he was too stoned to resist: how stoned would he have to be to accept seeing Camilla on top of him?! She was high enough to be able to contemplate such an idea with little guilt. She drank more of her beer, already down to half of the can.

After bouncing on Agape's cock for several minutes, Candice came, then got off of him. She put his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. Camilla leaned forward to get a better look. She salivated at the sight of Candice's wet lips slipping up and down her father's shaft, too stoned and drunk to be shocked by her unnatural feelings. She drank more of her beer. The sound of her father's moans of pleasure excited her all the more. If only she could have been the one giving him that pleasure! Why did incest have to be a sin?

Just then, Agape came in Candice's mouth: she swallowed most of it, only a little trickling down the right side of her mouth. Camilla's sighs were as audible as her father's. Candice went over to Camilla to take another puff from the joint. Camilla gave it to her and went to the bathroom to pee.

While Camilla was sitting on the toilet, Candice took out some ketamine from her purse and offered a line to Agape. "Wanna snort a line?" she asked him.

Since he and Candice had exchanged bodily fluids, the Nigrovum was making him somewhat sympathetic to her fondness for drugs. "Sure, maybe just this once," he said in slurs. He belched again. She chopped lines for both of them, and they snorted them. They were so stoned that they didn't even notice his spent penis still hanging out of his pants. When Camilla had come out of the washroom after cleaning her pussy, the first thing she saw when she came back into the living room was her father's penis: her high made his member all the more noticeable.

"Let's make love, Camil," Candice said.

"OK," Camilla said; she took off her T-shirt and shorts. Not wearing underwear, she was now as naked as Candice. Camilla crawled towards her father, who was sitting on the floor, still with his penis hanging out of his pants.

Candice crawled over to Camilla's ass. She stuck her finger inside Camilla's vagina, massaging her G-spot. As her finger went in and out, she licked Camilla's asshole. Camilla sighed and moaned, staring at Agape, who was completely disoriented from the alcohol and drugs. Candice's finger and tongue switched places: now her tongue was reaching inside for Camilla's G-spot, and her finger went deep inside Camilla's rectum. Camilla's sighs changed into squeals. Candice's licking and fingering continued for several more minutes. Camilla just stared at her father's penis.

Then Candice pulled Camilla towards her, making her lie on her back. Candice got on top of her, sucking on her right breast and fingering her clitoris. Camilla moaned and sighed, turning her head around to see her father, who now got up and sat on his chair. His penis was still showing.

Candice had been making love to Camilla now for about twenty minutes or so, and while Camilla was wet and excited, she still hadn't come. Candice, annoyed at how distracted her lover was, turned her face to look at her; she kissed Camilla softly on the lips several times, then went down and buried her face in Camilla's muff. She sucked on Camilla's labia, tickled her clitoris with her tongue, and fingered her anus. This continued for several more minutes, and Camilla still hadn't come. Exhausted, Candice just got off her and lay on the floor, feeling the effects of the ketamine coming on.

Camilla hadn't come, but she was very horny. She got up and went over to see her dad, whose penis was still hanging out of his pants. Camilla wasn't as stoned as the other two, so she could use Nigrovum effectively; she was stoned enough, however, to feel very little inhibition. Kneeling between his legs, she looked up into her father's eyes: the ketamine was taking effect on him, though she didn't know that he'd snorted it. She used Nigrovum to make him believe he was seeing Carrie's face in front of him instead of his daughter's. She forgot to make her hair look black, though.

"Carrie?" he asked in a weak voice.

"Yes, Agape, my love," she said. "Would you like me to do oral on you?"

"Oh, I'd love that," he whispered. "Your hair's blonde: did you dye it?"

"Yes, I did, my love," she said, suddenly realizing what she'd forgot to do. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, it's OK," he said. "Black is better, though."

She looked down at his dick, and used Nigrovum to make it harden. She moved her head down to take it in her mouth.

Suddenly, Candice shouted, "Camilla!" Camilla's lips were a millimetre away from the tip of her father's dick.

She jumped up, and went over to Candice. Horrified at what she had been doing, she sat with Candice, who held her trembling body.

Confused Agape felt his erection go limp, and in his embarrassment he put it back in his pants and zipped them up. Then he got out of his chair, went upstairs, and collapsed on his bed, peaking on the ketamine there.

Camilla eventually calmed down and went to sleep in Candice's arms. Candice stroked her sleeping lover's hair as she enjoyed the rest of the ketamine high, before finally falling asleep on the living room floor with Camilla.

Needless to say, Camilla had forgotten to set up those psychic barriers: had she known what the consequences of her lapse in memory were to be, she would have known how important it was never to forget--even one night.

********************

The mafia man learned where Dr. Davis' house was, and he snuck inside that Sunday night while the family was asleep.

Davis was sleeping on the living room couch, for he and his wife had had a bitter fight about where he had been on Saturday night; accusations of adultery had been flying both ways. With the silencer on his gun, the mafia man pointed it at Davis' head and pulled the trigger. "That's for fuckin' with another man's woman," he said as he watched the blood pour all over Davis' face, then he left the house as quietly as he had come in.

********************

Meanwhile, Miles Holland had another assault from his now-succubus wife while he was dreaming, the last his body would ever receive.

He dreamed she'd hit him over a dozen times with a baseball bat: on the head, on the shoulders, on the back, and on the legs. His dead body lay there, in front of the TV, with actual bruises and broken bones. Nobody had come to visit him at his home for weeks after, so when his worried brother broke down the front door to find him, he vomited all over the floor to see Miles's decomposed corpse lying on the living room couch.

12