Camilla Ch. 067

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want your desire to rise, she thought; desire, your primal seed.

Soon after, the lecture ended. He rushed outside, hoping to lose Camilla in the crowd of students shuffling through the halls before they got outside. Using Nigrovum, she made the students part like the Red Sea, giving her a clear and easy path to follow him outside and into the middle of the campus. There, too, it was full of people busily walking everywhere, hurrying to their next classes; but it was an open enough space for her to catch up to him easily.

She tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi, sir," she said cheerily. "Remember me?"

"Yes, of course," Alex said, trying to hide his nervousness behind a veil of politeness. "How are you?"

"Horny, of course. Wanna fuck me?"

"Camilla," he said fearfully. "Please, don't make any trouble for me here. Let's just have a professional teacher/student relationship, OK? If you trouble me, I may have to report you to the Dean. You don't want me to do that, do you?"

"You're not going to do that," she said. "You won't need to." She stared intensely into his eyes, visualizing again cool water poured on his heart to calm him.

"You're not going to make me r-ravish you again; not in front of all these people, are you?"

"Not if you don't want me to," she said. "I'm sorry if I scared you last time; I won't do it again, I promise."

"Good," he said. "I'll see next time in class then." He tried to walk away, but she psychically immobilized him. "More of your black magic?"

"Sir, I don't want to hurt you; I just want to please you. Relax and enjoy yourself. You know you want to fuck me."

"Camilla, please. Not again. I was actually traumatized last time."

"You won't be this time; it'll be fun, I promise you."

"You'll only force me to make it fun for you," he insisted, fidgeting and frustrated that he couldn't move any more than his shoulders a few millimetres at a time. "I love my wife; you'll never change that."

"She'll never know what we did."

"How do you know that? Will your witchcraft ensure that?"

"I wouldn't call it witchcraft," she said, affecting a pout at his resistance, yet actually turned on by it all the more. "I can have us make love right here, in front of everybody, and we'll never get in trouble. Really, I've done it before. I'll immobilize everyone in the area, not let anyone else come in, and keep our watchers from talking. Then, when we're done, after we leave the 'scene of the crime', I'll make them forget who was fucking here. Now, just relax and let's have some fun."

"Camilla, no!"

"Oh, come on, sir. Enjoy yourself." She psychically massaged his heart and his inner ears, making him feel as though she were blowing in them. This got him excited; an erection started to bulge in his pants, and he was breathing heavily. Then she visualized a blue light, visible only to her and Alex, covering the whole area of the campus where she and Alex could be seen by the others. This light was just like the one she'd created for her Adam and Eve POV video with Bob: the people inside couldn't move, and were forced to watch her and Alex. Those outside the blue light, unable to see it, were frustrated at mysteriously not being able to walk any further than the border of that invisible force field.

"What the hell?" a woman outside the force field said as she and many other confused students bumped against its border. "Why can't we walk any further?"

Why can't I move?a man inside the force field thought, staring at Camilla and Alex, and completely lost as to why he was able to look only at them. When Camilla started taking off her clothes, however, he didn't mind so much.

Alex, enflamed with lust by Camilla's psychic manipulations, unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He felt himself wanting to, but he knew he wanted to only because she was making him want to. Resigned to his hopeless inability to stop her, he just decided to enjoy the sex, hoping it would be over soon and that she was right in predicting that they wouldn't get in trouble.

Her white blouse fell to the grassy ground, revealing her big, bra-less breasts, which she wiggled gleefully before him and all her forced voyeurs. Then her miniskirt came off, revealing her bush. After quickly and impatiently removing her shoes and socks, the naked girl lay on the grass on her back. He then got on top of her.

She raised up her stretched-open legs as he slowly pushed his huge erection inside her dripping-wet pussy. With each inch he went inside, she let out a sigh of a higher and higher pitch, and with louder and louder volume.

Most of the female viewers watched in disgust at what they were being forced to see, completely clueless as to what alien power was causing this most lurid spectacle. Most of the male viewers, though equally clueless, simply enjoyed the show, irritated only at how they couldn't pull their hard-ons out of their pants and jerk off.

Alex's cock was now all the way inside her pussy, which was already flooding the grassy surroundings with her come. He thrust away aggressively and quickly, hoping to tire her out as soon as possible.

"Oh!" she screamed. "Dr. McVie, fuck me!Fuck me! Ah!"

"So, this is...what you wanted, eh?" he panted as he pounded away inside her. "You wanted...to get fucked! Well, here, then...get fucked, you little...whore!Unh!"

"Yeah," she squealed. "I'm a...bad girl. Sorry, I can't...help myself.Ah!"She gushed a second breaking of her vulva levee.

He squeezed her big tits hard, hoping his aggressiveness would hurt her, and make her not want him to fuck her again. Though indeed her breasts hurt, his squeezing didn't discourage her from wanting him in the future; she simply considered it her punishment for being so bad.

"Oh, my God!Ah!Your cock...feels so...good!Oh!" She came a third time. The grass was drowning. "OK, pull it out; fuck my ass. Oh!"

He pulled his cock out, then cupped her come in his hands. She rolled over, on all fours. She pushed her ass out so her asshole would be the focus; he smeared her come all over his erection, then used the remainder of it to lube up her rectum thoroughly. "Are you ready?" he asked, panting and almost enjoying it.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Shove it up my poop-hole,now!"

"OK, you fucking bitch," he said, pushing the tip of his dick against her welcoming anal lips. "You wanted an ass-fuck: you've got it!Unh!" He slid his cock in two inches, hoping it would hurt her. It didn't: she loved it!

"Oh, yeah!" she groaned as she looked back in his eyes. "Deeper, sir, deeper!Ah!" He slid in all the way. As much as he despised her for using him in this way, he had to admit that fucking her pretty asshole was a lot of fun!

He thrust deep inside her rectum, his cock massaging her anal walls thoroughly. Again, he reached forward and grabbed her tits. He sniffed her fragrant hair, which smelled of raspberries.

She fingered her clitoris as she felt his cock impaling her. He pinched her nipples: all of these sensations made her come a fourth time.

The women watching wanted so badly to close their eyes; the men watching wanted so badly to unzip their pants.

That bitch is amazing,one man thought;why did I have to wear such tight jeans today?

The only woman who was enjoying watching the sex, one who had a crush on Dr. McVie, at the sight of his cock, had creamed her jeans without even needing to touch herself.

"Are you...gonna come soon?" Camilla asked with a shaky, high-pitched voice.

"Yeah," Alex grunted.

"Pull it out," she sighed. No sooner had his cock come out of her asshole had she turned around and received his manhood in her mouth. He was standing, and she, kneeling, looked up in his eyes as his shaft went in and out of her gluttonous mouth. Her tongue licked her come off his cock, and her saliva-soaked lips were wrapped tightly around his long pole. After kissing and licking his knob and dick-hole, she deep-throated him, feeling some of his pubic hair go up her nostrils. She gently shook his balls back and forth, and left to right. Her tongue tickled hiscorpus spongiosum,and she could psychically sense his imminent ejaculation.

She pulled her head back, releasing the knob of his cock out with a popping sound, then she briefly jacked him off, always keeping his cock pointed at her face. Finally, he blew his load: one jet of jizz splatted just to the left of her nose, a half-centimetre under her eye.

"Ah!" she screamed in delight, then giggled lewdly.

A second spouting hit her in the right eye, right in the middle where her iris was.

"Oh!" she squealed.

A third splash hit her left cheek, a fourth went unexpectedly in her wide-open mouth, and a fifth hit her right nostril, going in a half inch.

"Unh!" she grunted in salacious surprise. She looked up at him as he slapped his spent penis against her cheeks. She loudly giggled at each spank of his sausage on her face. When the last of his cooze was oozing out of his dick-hole, she gently rubbed the remainder against any still-dry parts of her face. Looking up at him one last time as he put his cock back in his pants and zipped himself up, she asked in giggles, "How do I look?"

"Like the pretty, gooey-faced little whore that you are," he said in contempt. "Are you satisfied?"

"Yes," she said, getting up and feeling hurt by his slurs. "You can go; don't worry about all these people. They won't remember it was you."

"Good," he said. "See you next class." He walked away quickly. Though he hated her for jeopardizing his marriage and career, he had to admit it was the best fuck he'd had in a long, long time.

Camilla took some Kleenex out of her purse and wiped her face clean. When she was reasonably presentable, she put on her clothes and raced for the nearest washroom. As soon as she was inside a building, she made the force field disappear.

"Finally, we can move," a woman said, now running to her next class and hoping she wouldn't be late.

"Who was that slut?" another woman said as she hurried to class with her friends. "And who was the man? I'm sure I've seen him before, but where? Now his face is a total blank."

"She was so hot," a man said to his friends as they were leaving the area. "But her face is just a blur now; how weird."

"Yeah," one of his friends said. "Where'd she go? I've gotta meet her."

"What a handsome professor that was," the one woman who enjoyed watching the sex said to herself as she hurried to a washroom to clean herself up.And now I don't even remember who he was, she thought; Strange. I remember his cock vividly, but not his face.

12