Camilla Ch. 069

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Thanks," she typed.

"Be happy, Camilla. Enjoy life. Don't let the little things bother you. If you've done anything wrong, fix it with those you may have hurt. Use Nigrovum for good--it definitely can be used that way, I know from my own experiences with it. Rein in your desires, don't let them spin out of control, and don't fear or despair."

"Thanks."

"Remember: you have to want to live to stay alive," he typed.

"Thanks. I've got to go now. Bye." She then went offline.

Already starting to feel better, she set up the psychic barriers to protect herself, her father, Candice, Bob, Father Josiah, and all the other people she cared about. Then she prayed to God.

God, please help me to be good. Help me get rid of this shame; I don't wanna feel guilty anymore. Help me to love Daddy the right way. Don't let him know what I did; it would kill him. Help Candice and Father Josiah to forgive me. Keep us all well. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

She then went to sleep.

******************

Candice, meanwhile, hadn't called Camilla because she was too high on heroin to do so: she'd kept herself high the whole day, and only Nigrovum was keeping her alive. Only heroin was keeping her from crying.

******************

On Monday afternoon at the beginning of her mythology class, Camilla thought about what Singh had said about keeping a positive attitude. Of course, she knew no better way to be happy than to have lots of sex! That's when Alex came into the classroom.

She looked at him from her front-row desk in her usual lascivious way; he looked back at her no longer with fear, but with a mixture of lust and contempt. He began his lecture.

"Today we'll talk about one of my personal favourite gods--though I don't know why I like him so--Zeus," he said. "Though he demanded moral behaviour from mortals, he wasn't too moral himself, nor did he seem to worry about that. He usurped his father Cronus, incestuously married his sister, Hera, and often went down from heaven to earth, to have countless affairs with mortal women, such as Io and Leda. He even developed a homosexual passion for Ganymede. All of this sinning, and yet he was the greatest god of all."

And the sexiest god of all, Camilla thought as she licked her lips.

"Perhaps that's why I like Zeus so much," Alex continued. "He had the power to do what he liked, and didn't care if others disapproved. He was a god, he was powerful, and so might made right...or so it seemed. He was able to do what so many of want to do--so we all want to be Zeus, in some way."

Camilla felt encouragement lighting up in her heart at Alex's words. If Nigrovum has made me a goddess, she reasoned, then I can do what I like, too! I'll commit incest with Daddy as much as I like, free of guilt! Society used to disapprove of gays and lesbians, now we let them get married. Maybe one day incest will be tolerated! And then, maybe, polygamy! I'm not a pervert, I'm just ahead of my time! Oh, you're wrong, Father Josiah! Today's morality isn't just about liberal trends, it's progress! They aren't God's eternal laws, they're just the outmoded laws of the Church! From now on, I'm doing whatever I like! I'll fuck whoever I like, free of guilt! I'll have lesbian sex, free of guilt, too! I'll be like Eve before the Fall: naked, and not ashamed! I'll be the greatest goddess of all, joyfully divine, because Ravinder says happy is healthy. I am a goddess of sex, and I'm starting today, with Dr. Alex McVie!

She could feel a soothing vibration all over her body, relieving her of all feelings of guilt and shame. It seemed as though Nigrovum could cancel out mental anguish, too...if one wanted such a cancellation.

*******************

After class, she followed Alex out of the building, and they walked together on the campus grounds towards the building where his office was.

"Hi, sir," she said, walking beside him and looking up at him with a lewd smile.

"So," he said, "where are you going to make me screw you this time? In the middle of the Eaton's Centre?"

"No," she said with a pout. "I was thinking of a more private place this time."

"I see," he said. "In the back of a taxi cab?"

"In your office."

"Very well, then."

As they continued along the campus sidewalk to his office building, Camilla psychically sensed a familiar presence, someone she knew from before, but she couldn't quite make out who. This person was following her and Alex from about twenty yards away. Whenever Camilla looked back to see who it was, she noticed a somewhat overweight, black-haired girl zipping behind trees and people to hide. When Camilla and Alex went inside the building, her follower didn't go in with them.

They went into Alex's office and closed the door; Camilla locked it.

"So, what shall I do for you today, sir?" she asked.

"Do I have a choice?" he asked with a sneer. "Do whatever you want."

"Well, if you're gonna give me that kind of attitude, I guess I'll just go." She turned around to walk out the door.

"Wait, wait," he said, remembering just how good her blow-jobs were. "Give me head."

"See, I told you you wanted it." She got between his legs, kneeled down, and unzipped his pants. As she pulled his hard cock out, she briefly thought about being in love with Agape. Indeed, sucking Alex's dick was a strangely inconsistent thing for her to be doing, but Nigrovum was propelling her to fuck and suck as much as possible, with as many lovers as possible. Cupid's arrow didn't cancel that out. She was psychologically so deeply submerged in come, the come of so many lovers, that her only way up to the surface for a breath was to fuck her way up.

She kissed the tip of his cock and licked it several times. He began moaning. "Wait," he said. "What if the people outside hear?"

She visualized them all temporarily deaf. In a few seconds, the people in the office halls were all shaking their heads in agitation, confused by their suddenly-acquired disability.

"No need to worry about that now, sir," she said, then she deep-throated him. His pubic hair tickled her face and poked at her eyes. He moaned louder and more freely.

She looked up in his eyes, thrilled to know she was still a master cock-sucker. He looked down at her, too delighted with her lips and tongue to care that they weren't his wife's.

She shook his balls gently in her hand, and brought her head up to lick the underside of his cock. Her wet lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft, and she could sense he was going to come soon.

"Don't make...a mess...in my office," he grunted. "Let me...come in...your mouth."

"Mm-hm," she said, having his cock three-quarters of the way in her mouth. Her tongue tickled his bulging corpus spongiosum, just under his knob. Then he ejaculated in her mouth; she swallowed every drop. When his dick was completely limp again, she took it out of her mouth and put it back in his pants for him, zipping him up. As they caught their breath, she ended the psychic deafness of the other office workers.

"What the hell?" a woman could be heard saying. "I can hear again."

"So can I," said a man.

"Did you enjoy that, Dr. McVie?" Camilla asked.

"I'll say one thing for you," Alex said. "You can sure suck dick."

Giggling, she asked, "By the way, sir; how do you want me to dress when I come to class?"

"Wear whatever you like," he said. "There isn't a dress code, you know."

"Oh, sir, I wanna be sexy for my teacher. What kinds of clothes turn you on?"

"Well, I like tight jeans on a girl. Whatever else you wear doesn't matter to me."

"OK," she said, "I'll remember that. I'm glad to be wearing jeans for you now. OK, Bye." Then she kissed him on the cheek, and went out of his office.

***************

That night, it was raining, so Camilla stayed at home with Agape and Carrie for dinner. His girlfriend was going to stay the night, and though that fired up Camilla's jealousy, she decided not to interfere, since she didn't want to press her luck with him.

At the dinner table, Agape said, "So, today's another anniversary for 9/11. Has the world become a better place?" Already tipsy, he took a sip of wine.

"I don't think so, Daddy," Camilla said.

"Well, at least we don't have Bush for president anymore," Carrie added.

"I don't see all that much difference between him and Obama, to be honest," Agape said. "He's getting us into wars, too. Libya, and the possibility of war with Iran. Everybody's fighting, everybody's idolizing some kind of political ideal: if not an Islamic state, then the American ideal imposing itself all over the world. The bankers are all worshipping money, while the poor stay empty-handed. People are more materialistic than ever, loving their iPhones and their IPods, but as we once heard in an old King Crimson song, 'Nothing he's got, he really needs--21st century schizoid man.'" He gulped down the rest of his wine.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not all that bad, Aga," Carrie said.

"I think it is," he continued, pouring himself another glass of wine. "Back when 9/11 happened, we were all so afraid. Fear and terror gripped us all, here in Canada as well as in America. Bush used that fear to his advantage, and got us into a needless war that's just got the Muslims all the angrier with the West. Government interferes with our lives all the time with taxes and media propaganda. In the old days, the days of Fascism, Naziism, and Communism, at least those bullies made it clear they were bullies. We had to obey them, or die. Now big business and governments, on the left as well as the right, use a kind of soft fascism to control us: they hypnotize us with desire. They use the media to addict us to sex to sell us their products, and keep us afraid so we'll support their wars. Fear and desire, that's what it's all about." He took a sip of his wine.

Fear and desire, Camilla thought; that's what Ravinder says are the enemies. My daddy's so brilliant. She just sat there and beamed at her father like a schoolgirl with a crush on her most handsome classmate.

***************

In her bedroom, Camilla looked at herself in the mirror: her hair was getting darker, as were her eyes. Her pupils seemed to be larger. She chose not to worry about that, since she remembered Singh telling her not to think negative thoughts.

Instead, she meditated on being a goddess, as she now saw herself. I have the power to do whatever I want, she thought. After setting up the psychic barriers and praying for her loved ones, she went to sleep.

***************

Candice, having still not called Camilla, was in bed, high on heroin again.

***************

On Tuesday morning, Camilla, in her tight grey outfit from last Friday night at Club Ritz, went with Dr. Lawson out of her Erotic Literature class, having just finished it.

"I just loved your reading of that Latin poem, sir," she said as they walked along the campus to the building where his office was.

"Catullus 50," he said. "Yes, that's a great poem. What did it make you think of?"

"My friend, Candice," Camilla said. "She's like Catullus, and I'm like Licinius."

"She has lesbian feelings for you?"

"Oh, yeah. We've eaten each other out many, many times. Oops! I should watch my volume." She giggled in embarrassment, hoping no one else passing by heard what she'd said.

"You are such a naughty girl."

"Yeah. Candice tosses and turns in bed, thinking about me, 'cause I haven't been with her in a while. I hope she doesn't have a Nigrovum-Nemesis punish me."

"What?"

"Oh, never mind," Camilla said. Then she sensed her follower again. She looked back: the girl behind them was Asian and frumpy-looking. Camilla couldn't see her face below her eyes, though, because the girl was covering her face up--she obviously didn't want Camilla to recognize her.

Lawson's cell-phone suddenly started to ring. "Uh-oh," he said, taking out his phone and seeing the number. "I have to take this call, Camilla. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, go ahead, sir, that's OK," Camilla said, taking out her schedule book and trying to ignore her Asian follower. As Lawson talked on his phone, Camilla wrote down all the office hours of her profs: in the boxes on the calendar, she wrote, "suck Dr. Lawson's cock [at 11 AM on Tuesdays and Fridays]; suck Dr. Lee's cock [at 4 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays]; suck Dr. McVie's cock [at 3 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays]...", etc.

Lawson finished his phone call as he and Camilla went into his office. (Again, her Asian follower hadn't followed them into the building.) He sat at his chair, and Camilla closed the door.

"What shall I do for you today, sir?" she asked him.

"Let me see that delicious body," he said.

"With pleasure," she said. She began slowly swaying her hips from left to right; she then unzipped her outfit and slowly pulled it down, revealing her tits with a shake.

He was breathing heavily and resting back on his chair. Now he was ogling her camel-toe.

Then she pulled her outfit down to her feet, pulling her feet through the leg holes. Wearing no underwear, she was now naked except for her high heels, which she kept on. Her pussy was freshly shaved: she'd done it herself, since Candice hadn't made her services available. Camilla now turned around and bent over for Dr. Lawson: her beige asshole and pink pussy were eye-level with him.

He reached forward and began licking her wrinkly asshole while putting his fingers inside her cunt. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She put it in her mouth.

After Lawson had soaked her asshole with his saliva, she asked, "Would you like to fuck my ass, sir?" in her uninhibited 'Kitty' voice.

"I'd love to," he said. "I hope the people outside don't hear."

"They won't," she said, using Nigrovum to make them temporarily deaf again. Then she got on all fours and stuck her ass out. He aimed his cock at her asshole and pushed the tip against her anal orifice. She sighed softly.

Slowly, he slid his cock in a few inches, groaning at her sphincter's glorious tightness. His spit on her asshole was so plentiful that she didn't need her anal lube. He pushed in a few more inches; she looked back at him with her eyes squinting and her mouth wide open in salacious delight at the feeling of his big cock in there. Finally, he pushed it in all the way: she squealed.

Now he was pushing all the way in and pulling out half-way; he reached forward and fondled her breasts. Balancing herself on her left hand, she reached back with her right hand and fingered her wet clitoris.

After a few more minutes of fucking, he said, "I'm...gonna come."

"OK," she said. "Pull it out." He did, and she turned around. He stood up, and she, kneeling, received his cock in her mouth. Looking up at her teacher with eyes whose only concern was how much she was pleasing him, she tightly wrapped her wet lips around his thick shaft and tickled the underside with her tongue, just under the knob. She took it all the way in when he came, and she gulped his ejaculation all down, not missing any.

She put his now-limp penis back in his pants and zipped him up. As they sat there and caught their breath, she thought about how she'd solved her problems. As long as she kept feeling good, she didn't need to worry about going mad, despairing, or dying. She was successfully keeping fear out of her heart. She now just had a problem remembering to moderate her desires...but she was too busy being horny to think about that.

12