Camilla Ch. 077

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More explosions of come ensued, causing more expanding rings of light to splash all over the buildings and flood the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, and Hong Kong.

The faces of those fucking her now changed into those of the Vancouver punks--one in her mouth, one in her ass, and two double-penetrating her pussy.

"I told you we'd get you, bit titty bitch!" the one in her mouth said.

She woke up, gasping in terror. "DId those four punks die?" she asked. "When they beat up my teachers, their blood must have gotten on the kids' fists, and Nigrovum got into their blood. Fuck me!"

Her bed was soaked in her come, as usual, but she could also smell urine.

"Dammit, Hanson!" she said. "You made me wet the bed again."

********************

On Monday, Agape was in Carrie's home. They were making love. She was on top of him in the cowgirl position.

********************

Camilla, in her bedroom, used Nigrovum to monitor her dad and Carrie. Manipulating what her father saw, Camilla made him see her body under Carrie's face again. Seeing this in Carrie's dimly-lit bedroom would make it easier for Agape to accept, since the difference in the women's figures was less obvious in the dark.

Camilla visualized what Carrie was experiencing, with Agape's cock inside her. Camilla focused on her own vagina, and used Nigrovum to make Agape feel the sensations of her cunt, rather than Carrie's. Feeling a psychic connection with Carrie's lovemaking, Camilla took control of Carrie's mind, making Agape's girlfriend scream like his daughter, move like her, and touch him like her.

Agape was at first shocked to hear that nymphomaniac screaming again, which reminded him of what he'd just heard the night before, when she was having her Watchmen-inspired dream. At the same time, it eased his mind to hear less of a disparity between Camilla's squeals and those he heard in his 'dreams' about Carrie. He did not at all suspect that Camilla was manipulating their lovemaking.

Camilla was doing this to him for two reasons: first, to lessen his suspicions about what she had been doing with him during their parties; and second, to get him used to the idea of fucking his daughter, and to get him to like it, to bring to the surface any subconscious incestuous urges she hoped he had for her.

Carrie came after another minute of Camilla-controlled screwing; then Carrie took his cock out of her pussy.

Still controlling Carrie's mind, Camilla made Carrie go down on Agape's cock, in the gluttonous way his daughter did. Carrie sucked with all of Camilla's skill, for Camilla was visualizing the whole cock-sucking experience, based on her thrilling memories of incest with him. Carrie deep-throated him, never gagging: Agape was amazed to see this mastery, but saw no reason to believe what he was seeing was a deception.

Finally, Agape was about to come, and Camilla made Carrie pull his cock out of her mouth, in time to get a facial. His come splashed all over Carrie's nose, cheeks, lips, and right eye. Carrie was even made to giggle like Camilla as his come dripped off her face.

Freeing Carrie, Camilla then stopped interfering with Carrie's night with Agape; he saw his girlfriend's forty-something body again.

"Carrie, this is so unlike you," he said.

"Yeah, it is," Carrie said, herself at a total loss as to what had possessed her to go wild like that. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah," he said, glad to see her behaviour no longer so dissimilar to what he saw in his 'dreams'. "Surprisingly, I did."

Not surprisingly, I didn't, she thought.

********************

On Tuesday night, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Camilla was eating in Giovanni's with Ted. She was wearing a new black evening gown to replace the one she'd lost at that party she met Ted at. She was also wearing the same white underwear as on that night.

"I can give you a job on TV or something, if you like," Ted said. "Do you have any talents that way?"

"I can act," she said.

"Perfect," he said. "You're beautiful and sexy enough to be a major star."

"I could be the next Angelina Jolie," she said. Kicking the bad guys' asses."

"Great. There are feminists who work at the CBC; they advise us about the most positive ways to represent women in the media. Feminists like to see the strong woman in movies and TV, and we like to please them."

Trying not to barf at this obvious pandering to political correctness, she then said, "I wanna finish university first, though. My real ambition is to be a university professor, like my daddy. I shouldn't rush into anything. Still, I may change my mind when I graduate."

"What a smart girl," he said. "Wow, you're sexy, strong, and smart. When you graduate, contact me if you want to get into acting, and I'll help set things up for you."

********************

They went to the hotel she'd been to with Josiah. She took off her dress as soon as they got into their room, before he'd even closed and locked the door, as usual.

Ogling her panties, he got down on his knees, and she put her ass in his face. He sniffed her butt and nibbled on her pretty panties. She rubbed her buttocks left to right against his face as he nibbled.

This rubbing and nibbling continued as he took off his shoes and pants. Then she took off her underwear and shoes, and got on the bed on all fours. He got on behind her, ready to fuck her doggy-style.

As usual, her legs were spread wide open, and her butt was pushed out so he could clearly see both her asshole and her pussy. Looking back at him and licking her lips sensuously, she let him know he had a choice of three holes. He chose her cunt first.

He slid his hard cock in slowly, and she thrilled to feel its thickness rubbing against her vaginal orifice and walls. When his cock reached her G-spot, she let out a high-pitched squeal. He slid in an inch or two more, and she squealed again, louder. Finally, he pushed in all the way, and she screamed out loud. After a few pokes at her A-spot, she came.

"There goes...Old Faithful," he panted.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Oh! Put your finger...in my ass. I like that. Ah!"

He gently slid his finger an inch inside her anus, careful not to hurt her. "How's that?" he asked.

"Deeper, please. Oh!"

He pushed his finger in her rectum, surprised at how clean it felt in there. He kept fucking and fingering her in this way, and she came again, screaming in whistle register.

With the index finger of his right hand in her ass, he reached over with his left and fondled her left tit with it. She looked back at him, still sighing and moaning. She came a third time. The sheets were soaking.

He was grunting with pleasure at how tight her pussy felt, much better than his stretched-out wife's. She came a fourth time.

"You are...amazing," he moaned. "Unh!"

"Wanna fuck...my ass?"

"Oh, OK," he said, slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy. "I've never done...that before."

Her pussy tingled with delight at the feeling of his hard cock pulling out of her, massaging her G-spot. "Use...my come...to lube me."

"OK." He scooped up some of it from the puddle on the sheets, and smeared a generous amount of it in her asshole, and deep in her rectum. Then he began slowly pushing his come-soaked cock inside her ass.

She looked back at him, squinting her eyes and with her mouth wide open, happy to receive this back-door man. He slid in a few more inches, and she squealed louder and louder.

"Am I...hurting you?" he asked.

"No. I love it. Oh!"

"OK." He pushed all the way in, and started moving in and half-way out of her rectum. He grunted and she sighed antiphonally, as it were, an octave apart in pitch. The tightness of her asshole made the tightness of her pussy seem like his wife's! He couldn't believe how lucky he'd been in meeting Camilla!

She was fingering her clitoris as he impaled her asshole. His cock's indirect massaging of her vaginal walls through her rectum enhanced her masturbating, and she came again.

"Let me...suck you off," she moaned.

He pulled his cock out of her ass, and she got off the bed. He sat on the side of the bed, and she knelt between his legs. She took the tip of his cock to her lips, kissing and licking it while looking up in his eyes and smiling lasciviously. He looked down in her eyes, astonished at the boundlessness of her talents. You're a shiksa goddess, he thought; maybe I shouldn't be an atheist--I should be a pagan.

She took his manhood a few inches inside her mouth, her tongue tickling the underside of his cock. She wrapped her wet lips tightly around his shaft and began taking it in all the way and back out halfway. Greedily she continued feeling his cock slipping in and out of her mouth for another minute or so, before feeling him ready to blow.

She took his cock out of her mouth and jerked him off while pointing the tip at her nose. Finally, he came, sprinkling his pleasure all over her nose, her left eye, her right cheek, her lips, and even up her right nostril. She looked up at him and giggled as his come dripped off her face and onto the floor.

"That...was incredible," he panted.

"Did I please you?" she asked.

"And more."

"I guess you will want to go home now, before the wife gets suspicious."

"Actually, no. I can stay here with you for the night."

"Really? Why?"

"She's in hospital."

"Oh, no. What happened?"

"Well, the weirdest thing, really. We were in bed sleeping last night, and I woke up from a nightmare, rolling over, hitting her face hard with my elbow, and breaking her nose."

"Oh my God! Is she OK?"

"She seems to be, but as I said, she's in hospital. I'll go see her tomorrow."

Camilla washed his come off her face and peed in the washroom, and he removed the come-stained sheets. Then they went to bed, cuddling before he fell asleep. She set up selective psychic barriers, careful not to let those punks or masked men bother her in her dreams.

In the burning mansion again, Grisham was fucking her ass, Langella was fucking her pussy, Holland's cock was in her mouth, and Davis had his cock between her tits.

Akemi, Li-ping, and Calina sat in a circle around the lovers, watching and chanting, "Forever...and ever...and ever."

Ted woke up with a jerk. He sat up in bed and looked over at Camilla. Her legs were spread out and up to either side of her head; obviously, her right foot kicked him, waking him up. The blanket was off her, so she was naked, and gyrating.

He turned on the bedside lamp; he was shocked to see her pussy and asshole gaping open, opening a bit more and closing a bit, over and over again, as if invisible cocks were pumping in and out of her. Her mouth was open, and a bulge kept poking out in her right cheek, as if she were sucking an invisible dick; her left hand was up over her head, apparently holding this dick. He looked down at her tits: they looked as though invisible hands were squeezing them, and someone was pushing up and down against her chest, as though an invisible man was fucking her tits. She was moaning just as she had been with Ted earlier that night.

Too excited to be frightened by what he was seeing, he simply got a box of Kleenex handy, and masturbated as he watched the ghost-fuck. Finally, she squealed out loud, and she spouted come out in an arc all over the bed. Then she brought her legs down, relaxed her body, and lay there as though sleeping normally.

"Unbelievable," he said after coming in the ball of Kleenex he'd wrapped around his cock. "Maybe there are spirits after all." I really should be a pagan, he thought; ghosts seemed to be visiting me in my sleep last night--ghosts with weird masks.

12