Camilla Ch. 092

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone was just going out the door, Emily and Eros were coming in.

"Hi," Emily said to all the guests walking out the door.

"Bye," Mercedes said. "What a cute kid." She caressed Eros' cheek, then left.

When there were only Emily, Eros, and Camilla in the house, Camilla had come downstairs in a T-shirt and jeans.

"So, did you all have a good time?" Emily asked.

"Fantastic," Camilla said. "And how was my little boy?" She looked down lovingly at Eros. "Did you have fun shopping?"

"OK," he said, psychically sensing the intense pleasure his mommy had just had, but not at all understanding its lewd nature. Again, he had that vague feeling of jealousy. "What you do?"

"Oh, I played an adult game with my friends," Camilla said, caressing his cheek.

"Can I play game with you?" he asked.

"Not that game," she said firmly. "Never." He pouted at her answer.

*******************

Two weeks and several more productions of Hosanna later, 'Goth' Camilla, at home, called Sean on her cell-phone late one night.

"Hello?" Sean said on his cell-phone.

"Hi, sweetie," she said. "How's the cutest little actor in the world?"

"Oh, OK, I guess," he said. She psychically sensed a depression in him.

"Wanna come over?"

"Will Ron and his friends be there?"

"Nope. It'll be just you and me."

"Good," he said, feeling much better. "I can be there in about thirty minutes, if you let me dress in guys' clothes."

"Oh, I like you so much better in girls' clothes," she said. "Can you be ready in an hour?"

"Oh, OK," he said. They hung up.

He arrived about fifty minutes later in a dark red dress, black high heels, and dark makeup. She, in her original blonde hair, blue eyes, and peach-coloured skin, opened the door and let him in.

"You look beautiful," she said. She was wearing her black evening gown.

"Thanks," he said shyly. "So do you."

"Thank you," she said as they started going up the stairs. "Eros and Emily are in a deep sleep. I've psychically blocked out any sound, so they can't hear anything; but if we get too wild, or talk about my boy too much, sometimes he wakes up and wants me. So we have to be a little careful." They went into her bedroom.

"OK," Sean said. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to test your devotion to me," she said. "If you pass all the tests, you'll be rewarded in a way that will make you not regret anything you've done with me so far." They sat on the bed together.

"Really?" he said skeptically. "Actually, I've been wanting to talk to you about some things. All the stuff you've had me do: it feels kinda humiliating. Getting naked in front of people. Wearing women's clothes, even when I'm not playing Hosanna. Making me admit my virginity. Making me only a passive partner in gay sex. Getting video of it, and posting it online." He started sobbing. "So many people know: I don't feel like a man anymore."

"Oh, sweetie," she said, hugging him as a mother would hug her son. "Don't be ashamed of being a feminine boy; I like you that way. You don't need to be all macho and masculine. I needed to feminize you to help you really get into the role of Hosanna. I wanted you to understand the gender confusion a drag queen will feel. And I needed you to experience gay sex to understand, as an actor, what it is to be a gay trannie. It's Method acting. Because of your dedication to the role, your performances have been amazing."

He continued crying. "I know, but..." He sensed that what she had just said was just rationalizations, for the Nigrovum-spiked come he'd drunk on the day he met her had given him some vague psychic insight into her real reasons for humiliating him. "i'm also worried: those gay men never wore condoms; what if I get AIDS from all that sex with them?"

"You won't," she assured him. "Come with me." They got up, walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"How do you know I won't?"

"Because my powers can kill the HIV virus," she said, unzipping her dress and dropping on the floor. She then kicked off her high heels and stood naked before him. "I've done it before. So can you. That come of mine that I made you drink on the day I met you, remember? It had some of the source of my powers. You now have those powers, too. If you caught anything from Ron or his friends, all you'll have to do is visualize the virus dying, and it will die within seconds. Just focus and imagine it disintegrating. That's what I do. Take off your clothes."

"I'd like to believe you," he said, unzipping his dress at the back and dropping it on the floor. "But are your powers really that unlimited?" He then removed his pink bra and panties, and his high heels. Now he was as naked as she.

"Pretty much," she said. "You've seen some of the stuff I can do: changing my hair, eye, and skin colour; my mind controlling powers; my quick healing. You'll develop those powers soon, too. Just start using them. Trust me: you'll be fine. Now, get into the bath tub."

"OK," he said, getting in. "Do you want to bathe me?"

"Later," she said. "First I'm gonna baptize you, in the name of the Goddess. LIe on the bottom on your back."

He lay on his back, and she squatted down over his chest. "How are you going to 'baptize' me?"

"The best way a goddess can. With a golden shower."

This titillated him. He grinned as her yellow water came pouring down from her urethra onto his chest and splashing off it. She moaned her relief, and he started to get an erection. She moved up as she continued pissing on him, now spraying on his neck and face. He was loving it. She dripped out her last few drops, then got up.

She looked down at the smiling boy. "You seem to have enjoyed that."

"I did," he said, getting up. "Now what are we going to do?"

"Well, you've passed your penultimate test of devotion tonight, as you've passed so many others before." She got out of the tub and sat on the toilet. "Now for your last test."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, starting to get out of the tub.

"No, sweetie, don't get out of the tub," she said, farting and dropping a few turds into the toilet water. "I don't want you to drip my pee on the floor. Just stay in there and...well, react to what I'm doing." She shat a few more turds.

"OK," he said, disliking the smell, but knowing that if he flinched, she would feel insulted. Besides, he was so enthralled by her that he figured a goddess like her deserved to be worshipped even in her dirtiest moments.

She finished her shit, got up, and gave him a roll of toilet paper. She turned around with her ass to his face, gave him the roll, then got on the floor on all fours, spreading her legs and pushing out her ass so her muddy asshole was in plain view. "Wipe me clean, sweetie."

"OK," he said, and began wiping her asshole.

She looked back at him and smiled at his self-abasing devotion. She knew he didn't like the smell, but she appreciated that he was respectful enough of her to keep his dislike to himself. When he was finished wiping, he tossed the used toilet paper into the toilet. She flushed it.

"Very good," she said, getting up. "Now we'll clean each other in the shower." She got into the shower stall with him, and they washed each other thoroughly. He especially enjoyed putting his soapy fingers deep inside her pussy and asshole. She also washed the makeup off his face; he was relieved about that. They kept the water away from her face, though: she wanted her whore-bright makeup to stay on. They rinsed each other, got out, and dried each other off. Then she took him back into the bedroom.

She lay on the bed on her back, and brought her spread-out legs up high over her head so he could see her pussy and asshole. "Lick my holes," she said.

"Gladly, Goddess," he said, diving in. His tongue eagerly danced all over her vulva, licking and sucking on her clitoris and labia. He slid his finger inside her asshole, and pushed his tongue as deep inside her vagina as he could get it. She sighed her thanks. Then his tongue and finger switched places. He was clumsy with his finger, so she psychically guided it to tickle her G-spot in just the way she liked it. His tongue enjoyed the wrinkled texture of her anus.

His cock was rock hard, and her pussy was slippery wet. "OK," she sighed. "You've been a good boy. You're worthy of having me. Come up here and put your cock in my pussy."

"Finally!" he said, getting up on the bed and aiming his cock for her cunt. "Good-bye, virginity, and good riddance."

"Sweetie," she said as he pressed the tip of his cock against her vaginal orifice. "You lost...oh! your virginity...back with Ron. Ah!" Sean had pushed his cock in about three inches so far.

"But that...was just...anal virginity," he panted as he pushed in an inch or so further. "Unh!"

"It's still...a loss...of virginity. Oh!" He was all the way in now. She was delighted at the firmness and stamina of a young cock. She never needed to use Nigrovum to keep her boys hard, as she'd often needed to do with her older lovers.

"But this...loss of virginity...is more manly. Oh!" He was thrusting aggressively, but clumsily. He was hurting her insides a bit. Now she needed to use Nigrovum to make his fucking more pleasurable for her, and less spastic. She closed her eyes, and imagined Mr. Grisham's virtuosic cock probing her. Within seconds, Sean was fucking as skillfully as her old English teacher once did.

She screamed in whistle register, and soaked his cock and balls with her come. He wasn't finished yet, though. He kept thrusting away, and every ten or twenty seconds of additional screwing, she came again. He felt his sexual self-confidence soaring: he felt he'd gone from a zero to a hero; he naively didn't know that her coming was really just her own insatiable nymphomania. Still, she allowed him to enjoy his ego boost: his devotion made him deserving of it.

Finally, he was about to come, and she could psychically feel it. "OK," she said. "Pull it out." He pulled his cock out of her pussy. She got up on her knees on the bed. "Stand up." He did.

She jerked him off while keeping his cock pointed at her wide-open mouth. Using Nigrovum to make sure he didn't miss, she made his ejaculation shoot in thin, strong lines right into her mouth. She swallowed it all, not missing a drop. He got down on the bed and lay beside her. They cuddled as they regained their breath.

"Congratulations," she said. "You're now a priest of the Goddess. In fact, you're the best priest I've had so far. Don't feel ashamed of your feminine side: I think it's beautiful, and it's my love that matters, isn't it?"

"Yeah," he said. "You're right, Goddess."

"How will you be voting in future elections?"

"I plan to vote Liberal," he said. "Why?"

She looked into his eyes, locking his gaze on hers. "The Green Party is the party of the Goddess, our Mother Earth. You'll vote Green Party, always."

"I'll vote Green Party, always," he repeated obediently.

Eros had woken up to the psychic sensation of his mother's passion. He lay awake in bed. "Mommy play fun game," he jealously mumbled to himself. "I want play fun game, too."

***************

37-year-old Camilla finally came out of her out-of-body vision, back from sixteen years before to her humiliating present, in the aquarium in Montreal. The night of the fourth day of her ordeal had come. She felt the invisible cocks of four of her old high school teachers probing her.

Mr. Fulson's was in her mouth; Mr. Matotek's was between her tits; Mr. Rudolph's was in her come-spouting pussy; and Mr. Phillips's huge cock was stretching her asshole out as wide as it had ever been. Lechers' cell-phone cameras were still getting video of this incredible, unending event.

You killed us, Matotek's spirit mentally told her. You made us all crazy for sex.

After you graduated, Fulson psychically said, I lusted after other students of mine. Then I got caught, and lost my job. I killed myself. It's all your fault, you whore.

That thing in your blood, Rudolph added. It made us all sex addicts.

You knew all about it, Phillips told her in her mind, and you didn't even try to warn us. You selfish bitch.

***************

In a house on the other side of Montreal, some masked men were discussing Camilla, as well as--in part--controlling what was happening to her.

"What if she allows herself to die?" one masked man asked the leader of the group.

"We'll shatter the glass of the water tank anyway," the leader said. "Her friends won't be strong enough to stop it; they'll be too busy trying to rescue her in the other world, as futile as that will be."

"But if she dies sooner, there won't be as much Nigrovum in the water as you'd planned," another masked man said. "The people watching won't have as strong an addiction to desire."

"She'll stay alive long enough, I assure you," the leader said. "As long as she doesn't know what's happening to her son, she'll keep herself alive."

"But she does know what happened to him," a third masked man said.

"She knows what happened to him in this world," the leader corrected.