Cammy, Ada, and Lauren

Story Info
Young man struggles with love for the three women.
6.4k words
4.26
17.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a long one for you guys. Might install this one in multiple parts. Just remember that this one has a loooong slow buildup. Don't expect graphic content in every installment, however I will try to keep you interested with some service until the action picks up. Either way, enjoy the read. Usual Disclaimer, all characters over 18, I own nothing, etc.

--Kyoketsu_Shoge

DRAMATIS PERSONAE: Blaine Willstrom -- 19, instructor of martial arts, typical college student. 6'4", 196 lbs. Untidy wavy brown hair, brown eyes. Camille Eschod -- 18, an instructor at the same dojo as Blaine, as well as the daughter of the chief instructor. 5'2", 115 lbs. Wavy blonde hair, cool blue eyes. Called Cammy by most everyone. Ada Suessmorn -- 19, a student at the dojo as well as friend of Blaine's and acquaintance of Cammy's. Straight dark hair, green eyes. Pale skinned, slight of build. 5'8", 126 lbs.

****************** SCENE I: College cafeteria, Blaine sits with his mind occupied...

SCENE BEGINS ******************

The dojo. The martial arts academy where I learned so much more than self defense. It made me stronger, though the tests were rigorous, and the tribulation ever-present. What could plague a student of martial arts to such an extent, save a complicated kata, or perhaps those tricky shoulder-rolls?

She was beautiful. I mean, both of them were. But Cammy... There's only so many words I could use before you got bored and stopped listening. But succinctly, Cammy was an angel. The lightest blonde hair tumbled down to her shoulders, and her blue eyes were as cold as late December mornings. I would watch every class as her nimble body performed the trickiest of techniques, and the strongest of strikes. For though her body was very womanly, the force with which she struck would set her breasts alight with motion; and to see her stretch her lithe form was an unworldly pleasure.

Her skin was stretched taught over her perfect form, and her demurely concave stomach was artfully connected to what were fast becoming perfectly womanly hips. Most women couldn't make the uniform (a standard karate gi) look good, but Cammy certainly could.

The only other girl at the dojo who could even rival Cammy's beauty was Ada. She was a treasure all her own: dark hair cut short bobbed around her neck, contrasting with her pale light skin. Her height was slight, as was her build; "barely-there" breasts were paired with the fullness of her thighs and rear, creating a deliciously sexy dichotomy that plagued my mind on many an occasion. This would have been no problem, had Ada not been a good friend of mine.

Now, it was no secret that I had feelings for Cammy. Well, it was a secret to her. After all, she was an instructor like me, which meant we were forbidden to be together. Not that it stopped me from dropping hints...which she never seemed to pick up on. It's hard to be too up-front, when her parents own the dojo.

But, that's the way it's always been...Every day I go to the dojo, and instead of confessing my love for her, I keep my job. Every day I keep on training instead of asking her out. Every day, I savor the fruits of seven years of training, instead of the lips of an angel. Of course, these lamentations were old news to Ada. Being both my friend and confidant, it often seemed she knew me better than I knew myself.

"Blaine! Are you even listening to me?"

I shook myself from the internal monologue, my spicy tuna roll coming back into focus. "Sorry Ada. There's a lot on my mind lately."

"Bullshit," she countered, leaning down to look me in the eyes. "There's only one thing on your mind, just like every day. You've got that 'Cammy look' in your eyes."

"Like I can help it. Maybe if she weren't so close."

"Just because she's here doesn't mean you should keep thinking about her." It was true, though. There I sat in the college cafeteria, trying to eat and hold a conversation, but my mind was very much absorbed by Cammy. She was sitting about five tables away; alone as usual. She'd been home-schooled since her earliest years, and so had trouble being outwardly social.

Within her circle of friends she was cheery as a picnic on a Tuesday afternoon. However, no one had ever known her to have had any boyfriends. This was one of the things which attracted me to her. A pure, innocent, beautiful shrine maiden. She seemed so happy, and yet so fragile.

"But then again," Ada said slyly, "why don't you just ask her to come sit with us?"

I looked at my food, dumbfounded for several seconds till I found a response. "Why would she want to sit with us?"

"She knows us. You two chat often. She's eating alone. Isn't this one of the scenarios you teach the kids about showing compassion," Ada said. It was true. Maybe that would strike a chord with Cammy.

"Okay, but if I crash and burn, what happens then?"

"It's just eating lunch with you, genius. And besides, I'm here too. You don't think I'd leave you two alone, do you?"

With that, I rose and walked towards Cammy. As I approached, I marveled at what she wore. I guess I was still getting used to seeing her out of her dojo uniform. Her blouse was sheer, and though she wore another shirt beneath, as I approached it allowed me a peek at the peak. Peaks, I should say. Such delightful buoyancy, such a gap there between! Not too large, not too small. The perfect handful...

"Hi, Blaine," she said with a smile, craning her neck to identify who stood behind her. Lechery puts a foul voice on the air; one she must have heard. "I didn't know you ate lunch in this slot too," she continued.

"Yeah, it's weird, but, uh...we seem to share nearly all our lunch blocks together. Weird, eh?"

She giggled. "You're not stalking me are you?"

I thought quickly. A joke to lighten the heavy question. "Only when I need the best sparring partner in the dojo," I replied with a smirk.

"You're sweet, but you give me too much credit. It takes two to tango."

"Or two to Taijutsu as this case may be."

"Exactly," she said, with one of her trademark smiles; perfect row of white peeking from behind the full lips, delicately painted with a slight amount of girlish pink. "Did you need something?"

I need you. Need your presence in my life, not just at the dojo, as a partner, and not just here to look at. I need you to be with, in all things. Beauty radiates from you like light from a glorious star. I could spend a perfect week just breathing with you, and die happily a moment after. "Well, not really," I said, holding my tongue as well as my romance. "I was just wondering, you're eating alone, and I was thinking, my friend and I are over there. You remember Ada from the dojo, right?"

I motioned over to Ada, who waved to Cammy, who returned the gesture in kind. "Yes, her," I continued, trying to be brief. "Well, we're over there, do you maybe want to eat with us?"

"That's nice of you to offer, Blaine. I'll get my things," she replied. That was easy, I thought. Time to score some bonus points.

"Let me get that for you," I remarked, picking up a bag which I assumed to be full of clothes. I knew from chatting with her that she was in some dance classes, so a change of clothes made sense.

Cammy grinned as we picked up her things, and moseyed back to Ada. As we sat, I took another bite of my roll, unsure of what to talk about. Ada looked at me, confused. She saw my mouth was full, and so took the initiative.

"Your top looks great, I love the color, Cammy."

"This? Thanks, Ada."

Ada smiled, settling into the topic. "It's the perfect color for your eyes." She looked to me. "Doesn't it match her eyes, that cool blue hue, Blaine?"

Dammit, Ada. Using color temperature and eye contact. She knew I couldn't resist an art discussion or Cammy. Put together...Forget it. I swallowed the large bite I had with a loud gulp.

"Yeah, it's cool blue alright." Don't stop there, man. Throw in a compliment. "But maybe it's the light or something, 'cause from here, her eyes look much brighter than the blouse." I took this opportunity to lean in closer, peering into Cammy's eyes as she tried not to blink with giggles.

"But hey," Ada said. "Anything's better than the gi jacket, right Cammy?"

"Oh my God, I know. It's cut way too far forward. Not slimming in the least," she responded.

From there, I let them take the conversation, occasionally peppering the conversation with wit, compliments and jokes like arrows from a company of crossbowmen. They talked about the changes Cammy would make to the uniform: high-heeled tabi-boots, a pink gi, so forth. Girly stuff.

With a start, Cammy jumped and began to shiver as she reached below the table. She appeared to be in pain, but my fears were allayed as she produced a her cell phone (pink no less), which shook in her hand with a low whirring noise. As she answered the call:

"Hi mom...No, school...Blaine and Ada..., Ada...Black belt, Thursdays mostly. Yeah, her... ... Okay...Understood. 'Kay, love you...Uh huh, bye."

She ended the call, and took a large sip of her drink, and stood up with her tray. "Sorry guys, I have to go. They need me at work to help set up. We've got a test tonight. You're gonna be there, right Blaine?"

"You know I couldn't miss the promotion exams. Such a big event for the kids. I'll see you around 6--"

I felt a pain in my leg as Ada kicked me in my shin. She always did have a mean snap kick, in this instructor's opinion. She shot me a look, and motioned with her eyes to Cammy.

"around 6--unless...Unless you needed an extra set of hands to help set up," I finished, without much of a break.

Cammy looked away for a moment, then back with something resembling a sad smile. "Oh, that's alright. I think we'll be good. Save your hands for tonight. You'll need them," she remarked. I'll admit my mind began to wander at that point...Images of just what my hands would love to do for her tonight. "For attacking during the test, I mean," she added, with a faint blush to her face.

I sighed wistfully, perhaps a bit too loud: it seemed Cammy heard me, as she stopped before walking away again, backpack hoisted. I thought to myself:

BLESSED BE THE LORD MY STRENGTH, WHICH MAKETH MY HANDS TO WAR, AND MY FINGERS TO FIGHT...AND SADLY, NOTHING ELSE.

SCENE 1 ENDS

****************** SCENE 2: Same cafeteria, Blaine watches as the wind outside blows Cammy's hair.

SCENE BEGINS ******************

"Well, that went surprisingly well," Ada said cheerfully, raising her drink to her lips, happy eyes visible over the bottle rim.

"Yeah," I said. "Was it just me, or do you think she caught her own innuendo?"

"Of course she did. You saw her blush. I think she heard you sigh too. Too cute."

Ada grinned. She looked as pleased with my conversation as I was. Suddenly her grin faded, and she cast her eyes downward. She ducked under the table.

Shit, I thought. It hadn't occurred to me how stiff I got just being next to Cammy. Had Ada seen me when she was under the table? I crossed one leg over the other, attempting to hide my obvious arousal.

"Well, well...What's this, Blaine," Ada said slyly as I felt a hand brush past my leg. Why the hell would she tease me like this? Did she like what she saw?

"Now, Ada," I said, trying to keep my voice level despite the embarrassment. "Let's be adult about this."

"Whose bag is this, Blaine?"

"Excuse me?"

"This bag...it's pink and black. It's not yours, is it?" Damn. I guess it wasn't me she had seen. A bag though...whose was it? I looked under the table as well, surprised at how close Ada's face was.

"Christ, back off, Ada. I can smell your lunch."

She cracked a smile, and blew another whiff of her salad laden breath into my face. I reeled, but regained my composure to look at the bag. It was indeed pink and black, with kanji on the sides. Cammy's?

"I think this belongs to Cammy, Ada."

"Oh yeah, didn't you carry it over from her table for her?"

It was true. This was definitely hers. We exited the table-cave, and more closely examined the bag. It had her name on it, as well as her address and other information for returning it. "Look on the bright side, Blaine."

"What's good about this? She probably needs this."

"At least now you know her address and phone number."

"Not funny, Ada."

"Oh, I thought it was hilarious."

We finished eating, and exited the cafeteria into the fresh spring air. It was only the second day of spring, but already the campus was bustling with students like a flower crowded by bee-traffic. "The late spring break sucks," Ada lamented, turning to me as we neared the diverging paths to our classes. "But the spring air's so nice around here. Love is in the air, Blaine."

"Every goddamned day. It definitely is."

"You just need to get confidence, Blaine. Maybe date someone else for practice before you go for Cammy."

"I don't think I could do that. I'd feel like I was using them. I guess because I would be."

"That's true," she responded, casting her gaze aside.

"Besides, I don't know who I would ask, anyway. I'd probably spend the whole time comparing her to Cammy, too."

"Well, you know I'm always available," Ada said with a smirk. "You could use me."

"You're just full of funny jokes today, aren't you Ada?"

Her smile faded. Again her eyes avoided mine. "Yeah," she said sadly. "another funny, stupid joke."

We said our goodbyes; a hug from Ada and I ruffled her hair. Something she always said felt like a big-brotherly gesture. As she left, I pondered on that fact. Ada was a friend, and I knew she was pretty, but I also felt like I had that brotherly duty to her; a duty to protect her, keep her from harm, be her best friend when no one else would. If she had ever been interested in a guy, I would be the first to judge him, to warn her if I knew anything bad. I suppose she trusted my judgments; she hadn't had a boyfriend in four years, back when she was 15, back when relationships were immature.

Not to suggest that anyone else was any different. Even then, when we had entered college, dating and relationships still seemed like kids playing house. Although, that opinion came from an onlooker, not a participant. I'm sure to them, it felt like the most important, wonderful thing in their tiny, two-person world.

As Ada walked away, I saw the breeze lift her conservative skirt, exposing some of her tender thighs. They were pale as the rest of her, but the gaze was brief as she realized it occurred. She flattened the pleats with her palm, and walked off. Was she really suggesting we date, or was she joking again? Either way, the thought intrigued me. Dating a friend? And even further, dating Cammy? My mind a blur with the beauty of my friends, I strayed off the cement, thinking...

TWO BRIGHT LIGHTS CAST A SHADOW AGAINST ME. THE CLOSER I STAND, THE GREATER THE SHADOW. THE LIGHTS ARE TOO HOT TO TOUCH.

SCENE 2 ENDS

****************** SCENE 3: Alone in his room, Blaine recovers from his classes.

SCENE BEGINS ******************

I guess one could call it recovery. I certainly was starting to feel the stress leave my body. It left me feeling drained, but the emptiness was a pleasant lack of reason: replaced instead by bliss and feebleness. Single dorms were second to none for this sort of thing.

My hand moved faster, today would be a quick release, I could tell. The first one was always quick. I tried to limit myself o once per day, although I still don't know why. In my mind, I couldn't help but picture Cammy. Stroking up and down, I decided to slow, and be more methodical to prolong the excruciating tension.

In my mind I saw Cammy in her school attire from today. The blouse which had allowed me a view at her perky buoyant breasts. The same chest I had felt pressed against me countless times as we practiced ground defenses. Although never long enough for my tastes, I still felt guilty about imagining Cammy when I pleasured myself.

I evoked memories of her, sweating with effort, trying to retain her mount on my waist. I thrust my hips, trying to throw her from me, but her thighs gripped me expertly, and I was torn on whether or not to tap out.

I regained my speed, my erection expanding just so, as it filled with my seed. Out it spilled, in thick gouts of sperm, landing across my chest and stomach. I sighed heavily, managing to clean myself off before sleep took me.

I opened my eyes, sleep-covered lids wrestled open to behold beauty. Cammy's face hovered over me. I tried to sit up, but Found my body trapped. Cammy sat on my torso, and pushed my shoulders back into the soft bed.

"We're not in class, so you don't have to throw me off this time," she said in a soft, low voice. She motioned to her chest, more specifically her bra, which hooked in the front. "Would you like to do the honors, Mr. Willstrom?"

I never answered, instead reached my hand out, trying my best not to mess up. Despite my efforts, the clasp would not come undone. Bewitched by some anti-perversion charm, I chuckled to no one. Cammy looked down at me and smiled.

"Come on, Blaine, this isn't a test."

THE TEST!!!

I woke and bolted my body forward. What time was it? I looked to the clock, wiping the drowsiness from my eyes. It was ten till five. Thank God, I thought. I still have time. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my things to head for the shower.

Dressed and refreshed, I left my room at around quarter past five. I walked to the parking lot, and there she was, where she always was. The trusty Hummer. Dirt and wear-tear had taken it's toll, but the black hunk of metal and toughness kept on rolling. Expensive to fuel, but it was such a short commute to the dojo, it was rarely a problem.

Ada had always teased me about the Hummer, mostly because she thought it was too big. Compensating for something, she had joked. I had nothing to be shy about, but the Hummer was awfully hard to park. I had such troubles as I struggled to find a space which would accommodate me in the dojo's parking lot.

"I guess it's no surprise it's crowded," I mused. "This test's a big one."

As I strolled inside, I was greeted by Cammy, who was marking off the boundaries for audience seating. "Hi, Blaine," she chirped as I started to change into my tabi boots.

"Hi there, Ms. Cammy," I responded. Because the students referred to the instructors with either Mr. or Ms. before their names, it wasn't uncommon for us to hold a conversation this way.

"How was your afternoon, Blaine, err...Mr. Blaine?"

A snapshot of my dream thrilled my brain for a moment before I shook it off. "Interesting," I said, finishing with the tabi. I walked onto the training floor, and practiced a few dive rolls before walking over to Cammy, picking up the test roster. "So who's testing tonight," I pondered.

"The usual suspects. Mostly kids this time. How boring, right?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I fancy a good beating tonight. If only some of the big guys were here." I decided to push my luck. "Unless you'd grace me with a match before the test starts?" I looked at the clock. It would be a good fifteen minutes before anyone started to trickle in.

"Wish I could," she said with a sigh, "but I've got some intro paperwork to do. We got a whole family started today. "Sorry."

Damn again. "Oh yeah," I remarked, a new thought entering my mind. "Where's the old man?"

"I heard that," a gruff low voice tolled from across the room. A door closed after it spoke, and I knew he had exited the bathroom.

"Good hearing, huh? Hi granddad," Cammy said cheerfully.

"Evening, Mr. Eschill," I said, trying to override my previous comment.

* * * * * A NEW CHARACTER ENTERS: Elsom Eschill -- 67, 5'10", Cammy's Grandfather as well as owner, head instructor of the dojo. * * * * *

"That's more like it," he said with a warm smile. "How was your weekend, Blaine?"

12